Lucy's Birthday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

I was told we were going to the nearby village so I quickly put my clothes back on and re-applied my make-up. I considered my clothes a bit racy for the quiet little village were going to. Still it was my Boss' choice so I obeyed.

This time Boss stopped me at the front door and simply said 'shoes'. I just grinned a wild grin and thanked my Boss before I got on hands and knees again, this time to carefully kiss each of his boots.

Boss placed the collar and leash inside the glove compartment and we drove over to the village. At last we had time to talk properly about things, about work and what we had planned for later. Boss is thinking of a business trip abroad and I am hoping madly he will take me with him. The weather was still a little cold and my nipples grew hard again as soon as we got out of the car. I am sure some of the locals stared at me as we moved about, wondering who this woman was. But I stayed close to Boss and glowed with pride that this weekend, more than ever, I belonged to him alone.

When the shopping was done we returned to the car, parked behind the village pub. As soon as I was inside Boss ordered me to undress completely. I was a little shocked and a little unhappy to do this because I was certain that the villagers would see me. I would happily obey my Boss but I also didn't want there to be any trouble with the locals.

In the end I did was I was asked and once I was naked Boss reached into the glove compartment and quickly fitted the collar and leash to me. We drove home like that and I am sure at least one lorry driver got a good look at me through the car window. For some reason I didn't feel the least bit embarrassed when I saw that a stranger was watching me naked in Boss' car. I know that Boss likes to excite other people with glimpses of my body. When I told him about the lorry driver, Boss just laughed and said how great it was. That made me feel proud.

Back at the house I was made to walk naked from the car. I carried the shopping and walked behind Boss as he tugged on my leash. I walked tall, excited and happy.

Inside, at Boss' signal, I undressed him as well. We were in the upstairs bedroom and without being asked I got onto my knees and kissed my Boss' bare feet. Wearing the collar and leash helped me remember I was lower than Boss. I was loving that feeling and I wanted Boss to know I was serious about it.

Then Boss took me to the bed and we fucked. How wonderful it was. We fucked good and hard and we fucked for a long time. Of course we started with a long session of oral sex. Boss made me cum so hard with this mouth that I screamed out. I tried to return the favour but Boss didn't want to cum in my mouth. So instead I asked him to relax and I gave him a long rim job. Its the best thing in the world when I get my little hole licked. I also love to do it to my Boss, tasting and smelling him and knowing how good it feels for him. Boss is the only person I've done this for so far and I was nervous the first time. But it was so liberating to discover how good it feels to lick that dark little place underneath Boss' cock.

That day, for the first time ever, Boss tied my leash to the bed. That got me so excited. I was a pet to be used by her owner! Then he climbed on top of me, his weight pressing on me and his hard cock obviously ready to use me. My favourite place in the whole world. Boss didn't need to say anything and I opened my legs for him. That day he entered me slowly and it felt so amazing to have his big hard cock inside my body. Of course it was easy for him to shove himself inside me because my pussy was soaking wet. I felt myself stretch around that big thing and I moaned when I felt he was fully inside. I felt delirious when he started to move inside me, using me for his pleasure. He asked me if I was enjoying our fuck and I told him quietly that 'Sir I always love it when you use my body'. I really meant it too.

We fucked for a long time in a few different positions and Boss made me cum a lot. I couldn't have been happier with my birthday weekend. Then he turned me over onto hands and knees, doggy style. Actually this is another of my favourite positions but wearing a collar and leash made it still more exciting. I so wanted Boss to use my pussy in any way he chose. He was straight back inside me. This time he fucked me hard, long hard strokes that made me grunt. I have big boobs, C-cup, and Boss' pumping made them shake underneath me. That is what I am for – to be taken and used by Boss as he wants me. When I felt him pulling hard on the leash attached to my collar I felt even more glorious and beautiful.

I had more orgasms as he took me like an animal. The feeling of him stroking inside me was too much and I cried out, wanting Boss to know how great his cock felt. After more hard fucking Boss finally came hard inside me. It was like another reward just for me for making him feel so good. I felt the way his movements changed and I heard his little grunts as he shoved forward each time. I kind of felt like I could feel the contents of his big balls emptying inside my body. It always makes me proud to have Boss use me as a place to shoot his sperm.

I was left with my collar and leash on as Boss and I cuddled and kissed and hugged. I lay close to him and felt his jizz oozing out of my pussy. After a time, I don't know how long, I think we both fell asleep. It had been a busy week and a very big day for me. Its so lovely to curl up with Boss after he has fucked me.

The next thing I knew I was being woken by Boss tugging on my leash. That was a little strange on my first time being a pet for my Boss. He took me down to the lounge room where he already had a small fire going. Of course I was not allowed on the seat. I didn't even bother asking. I just curled up next to Boss' feet in the warmth of the fire and watched some television as he read the business pages. Boss once had said he couldn't humiliate me in this way. So it felt special and wonderful to be able to sit like that for him.

We were both hungry and Boss soon brought lunch. It was pasta with a special sauce. Naturally mine went into a bowl on the floor. Boss was taking this almost as seriously as me. I knew eating pasta like that would be messy. But it had been my idea so I was determined to experience it for myself.

First, though, Boss did something wonderful. As I waited for permission to start, Boss took out his cock and smeared some of the pasta sauce on it. Then he ordered me to lick him clean! Maybe this was my special birthday treat. It was so exciting I know I was shaking. I almost gulped his whole cock down as I greedily sucked the yummy sauce from his cock. He was already half hard and I giggled to myself as I thought about pasta sauce with a meat dish.

Then Boss wiped even more sauce over his cock and again I was told to clean him off. I sucked long and hard till he was all clean and so big that he was starting to choke me. I hope Boss will do that to me again another day soon. This weekend was turning out to be so intense and I wondered how Boss would keep things going like this until we had to go back to work.

After a rather messy lunch the rest of that day was uneventful. In the evening we went out for dinner, this time choosing a different village to our morning trip. Boss took complete charge of everything and he never even asked what I wanted to eat or drink. I was amused by that but also flattered. I couldn't give up making all my own choices. But I was enjoying the fact Boss was making such an effort to be in control.

Later I needed to go to the ladies but Boss stopped me as I tried to get up. He told me I needed to wait. That sounded uncomfortable but I guessed my Boss had a plan.

It was a lovely dinner and I am sure Boss has been to that place before. He didn't seem to know anyone personally but I sensed he was familiar with the little bar. All through dinner he kept whispering to me that people at certain tables were looking at me. He even tried tell me that a couple of other diners wanted to fuck me. I laughed at the time and I am sure he was just making it up. But it was exciting to think about Boss taking me out so people could enjoy looking at me. I became very horny for him. I imagine that was his real plan.

Boss decided we would skip dessert. He told me since we were leaving now he would let me pee. I was shocked when Boss took me into the carpark and then told me I was going to pee out there in the open. I was scared and I looked around to see who might be watching us. It was cold and I knew I'd have to make a decision quickly. I also knew I didn't want to disappoint my Boss – not on this wonderful weekend. Of course Boss has seen me pee before but this was more of a display than I'd ever had to do before. He wanted me to give him a show, a spectacle. That familiar feeling of embarrassment and shame was rising in me. It didn't stop me for more than a few seconds however.

Boss took me behind his car and made me squat down. He even helped by putting his hand on my neck and pushing me. All I could do was sink down to a squatting position. I hiked up my skirt and reached between my legs to pull my G-string to one side. I was exposed and vulnerable. Anyone could have walked past and seen me like that. A small kind of fear struck me. But I felt like I had no choice because I had said I would happily obey my Boss.

No-one did come by, of course. I felt my pee begin to dribble out of my bladder and suddenly I forgot everything except the painful need to empty myself. The stream of pee made a very loud noise as it hit the ground underneath me. Boss was listening but I saw he was also keeping a lookout for us. My bladder is very big, or at least I think so. I had to stay there for ages as I peed at my Boss' command. When finally I was done I had made a big puddle on the dirt and my shoes were wet. As normal in that kind of moment my face was burning with shame. I cannot answer even to myself when I wonder why I allow these things to happen. I just know I want to let my Boss control me like that. I looked and Boss was grinning and seemed very pleased with everything. Instantly the shame faded away.

Once we were in the car again, I was ready for Boss to order me to go nude once more, the same as after lunch. But Boss explained that this road is often patrolled at night by police looking for drunk drivers and it was too risky. I felt a little disappointed.

At home the collar and leash went on before I could get out of the car. Boss actually made me wait till he came around and opened the door. It wasn't an act of chivalry though. Boss merely wanted to drag me by my leash and I giggled as I struggled to keep pace in my high heels.

Boss took me straight upstairs without the need for me to go nude. As soon as we were in his bedroom, however, he signalled to me and I undressed as quickly as I could. He watched me the whole time, inspecting me once I was naked for him. He played with my boobs, stroking and feeling their weight and then he grabbed my butt cheeks. I love having Boss look at my body and touch me like that. I know it pleases him and it makes me feel extra sexy and confident.

It was a cold night and he ordered me into bed. I waited, though, as he took his jacket and shirt off. I knelt down before my Boss and I kissed his shoes, twice each. I got the idea in my head to show Boss that I was subjugating myself to him, making myself lower than him. For some reason I just had to do that. After everything we'd done I sensed Boss wanted something special when we had sex that night. I wanted him to know I was ready for anything he wanted to do to me.

We gave each other oral for a long time and I did my best, as always, on Boss' cock. Of course Boss made me cum with his mouth. Out in the country house there are no neighbours to worry about. I screamed my orgasms for him, using filthy language and really letting him see how much of a slut I can be for him. I told him I wanted him to fuck me and use me and make me cum for him.

Boss must have believed me and after he stopped eating me I was flipped onto hands and knees. My leash was tied to the bed again and my heart swelled with pride. I was panting hard and my pussy was ready for his wonderful cock. I expected a good solid doggy fuck and my cunt was melting at the thought. But Boss started licking my little hole. Then I knew that he had something very special in store for me.

Boss first used my ass a few months ago. It happened after I started to give him a rimjob one time when I was giving him oral. Someone told me I should try it and though it seemed a dirty act I had decided it was proper for me to do that for my Boss. I moved from his cock, over his balls and then I let my tongue press against his asshole. It was better than I expected so I did it some more. That same night Boss returned the favour. We both enjoyed it very much. I know it was soon after that that Boss decided he wanted to try full anal sex.

I knew about anal from the internet of course but had always assumed it wasn't for me. I always expected that it would be uncomfortable and dirty and even painful. There is so much butt sex in porn films on the internet that I couldn't help having thoughts about it. I started things with the rimming of Boss' butthole and deep inside I knew where it would end. The first time was painful and I cried out as he thrust into me. I didn't ask Boss to stop, however, not ever. If he wanted that hole then I would give it to him no matter what. But it did hurt a lot and Boss had to stop after a little while

The second time Boss, who was also a beginner with anal sex, made his cock a little wetter before he thrust it into me. This time it hurt but less than the first time. I started to think I could manage to have him take my ass whenever he wanted it. Finally we got the right amount of lubrication and I started to learn that anal is quite enjoyable.

Each time it has been better and now I really do want Boss to use me back there. I know how enjoyable it can be now. Also I am pleased to have another hole he can use for his pleasure. Often he wears a condom which can mean he needs more lube. Sometimes he goes without a condom and shoots his jizz straight into my ass. I know Boss loves doing that but I will admit I don't like the aftermath and the messy stuff that leaks out from my hole.

That Saturday night my Boss licked long and slow on my asshole. I was in ecstasy with the feeling of his strong tongue licking back there and pressing inside me. I moaned and moaned and could hardly wait to feel his cock. Sometimes Boss rims me and fingers my pussy at the same time. I can cum quite violently when he does that.

I heard him pull out a condom. I shivered but it wasn't the cold. He told me to pull my cheeks apart for him and I did it without a sound. I was helpless and vulnerable, exposed and ready for him to use me. Being made to open myself for him always makes my pussy leak out its juices.

Boss rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy. He even placed the head inside my pussy opening. I know he was making himself extra wet for my little hole. But I almost lost control and begged Boss, please, to just fuck me.

After teasing me like that for ages, at last I felt his cock against the opening to my ass. He was holding my hip with one hand and his cock with the other. I felt his head press against my opening. Boss didn't wait. He pushed and then I felt the head of his cock as it entered me. It felt good. He was going to use my asshole and I was so excited and happy.

I was breathing hard, nervous and horny at the same time. I could hear Boss spitting on his cock and slowly thrusting back and forth, pushing at my hole. Each time it felt like he got a little more of his shaft inside me. I wanted him in my ass so bad. I willed myself to relax so Boss could push himself right inside me. There was the familiar pain as Boss filled my ass with his hard cock. He was stretching me, enjoying the feeling of that tight hole around his cock. I knew that once he was fully inside me the pain would be replaced by the wonderful sensations of having Boss fuck my ass.

It felt great to be taken like that, used like that by him. The physical pleasures I still find a little odd and difficult to describe. Someone on-line suggested I should rub my clit while Boss fucks my butt. Next time I will try that for sure. That night I just stayed in position as Boss went in slow and deep. My whole body was turned-on and I know I was moaning as he went deeper and harder. It is amazing to find my body responding to his cock in my ass. I didn't want him to stop. Every thrust of his hard cock in my butt made me moan. My pussy was leaking and my nipples were harder than ever. Its even better when my Boss tells me, as he did that night, how great my ass feels around his cock.

I know he loves fucking me back there. I enjoy the sensations but really I want to concentrate on him and his pleasures. Once he is inside me like that, banging my butt, I just want him to last for ages. That night Boss had only been inside my backside for a few minutes when he called out that he was going to cum in deep in there. I was even more excited.

'Please Sir,' I said back to him, 'use my ass. Please fuck my ass and blow your jizz in there.'

Seconds later he started thrusting harder and faster. I didn't care any more if he would hurt me. I just wished I could milk him with my ass muscles the way I do with my cunt. He was humping me harder, grinding my face into the bed. I focused on my asshole and it felt so fantastic as his cock thrust harder and deeper inside me. I couldn't feel Boss cum but I heard him as he exploded. Being assfucked feels good but the best part is being a slut who takes her Boss' cum inside there. He kept thrusting, fucking my butt until he got too soft and had to pull out. My hole was happy for the rest but my mind still wanted more fucking in there.

I was so horny after Boss finished with my ass. I snuggled in close as he pulled of the condom and discarded it on the floor. I saw the big load he had left in there and I smelled the powerful smells from my back door. I suppose I feel a little embarrassed about the smell after Boss opens my little hole. It doesn't matter, though, once Boss has had his pleasure in there.

We lay and talked for a long time. It was mostly about sex. There are still a lot of kinky sex acts we both want to try. Also, Boss is thinking about me having sex with other people. Its one part of being my Boss that he gets the most excited about. I only had two boyfriends before Boss so he often talks about giving me more experience. But I suspect his idea is to give me to some of his friends, like I would be a gift. Sometimes that idea frightens me and other times it makes me feel very horny. I don't really know what I feel about it. Before anything like that happens, Boss and I have been talking about sharing a threesome. That is a thought that gets me aroused and I hope it will happen one day. I don't know if it will be a man or a woman for my first one. I will let Boss decide what he wants.

Boss also took off my collar, telling me he didn't want it to ever get uncomfortable on me. I tried to explain that it didn't matter and I could proudly wear the collar and the leash all night if that's what he wanted.

Luckily for me Boss eventually got horny again too. I didn't wait for him this time and started playing with his cock, making it harder and bigger for me. He called me a slut and I grinned at him and tried to get between is legs so I could lick his balls and his ass. But Boss grabbed me and roughly threw me onto my back underneath him. He climbed on top of me and I was very aware that he was about to fuck me hard. 'I want my cock inside your cunt,' he growled to me and I moaned at him.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers