Lucy's Birthday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers

'Take me Sir. Use my cunt. Please fuck me hard.'

He was rough with me and started shoving his cock into my hole. I spread my legs as wide as I could. I wanted him so badly and wanted to be a whore for him. In a few moments he was buried in me and my pussy was starting to get really wet. That meant Boss could really fuck me hard.

I'd been so horny for hours that almost straight away I was cumming around his cock. Boss climbed above me and started to really hump me. I couldn't control myself as he went harder and harder. I just came again and again like a slut for my Boss. I tilted my head back and took hold of the bed, letting Boss use me as he without mercy. I loved every bit of it, his cock going so hard and forcing my orgasms out of me. He put my legs onto his shoulders and my pussy was perfectly angled for his thrusting.

Then Boss started to really fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could while my body and my mind went into over-drive. I came all over again and all I could think about was being fucked brutally and how great it felt. The orgasms I got as he roughly fucked my pussy were one of the best parts of the weekend.

Then Boss was cumming inside my pussy. I felt him when his body stiffened and he thrust into me each time his cock spurted his seed. It was so amazing and I almost wanted to cry. I had served my Boss and he had used me so hard. I had received his jizz and that made me feel special and treasured.

He kept me there for a long time afterwards, still thrusting as he felt the last bits of his orgasm. My legs were still on his shoulders so my body was still completely open for him. I know my pussy was filled with his jizz. What a way to finish the night. I waited and panted underneath the weight of Boss' body until he was ready to release me.

I used my hands to get him onto his back, panting in the aftermath of his own explosion. I took his semi-hard cock into my mouth and carefully cleaned our juices off him. As his submissive and his slut it was all I wanted at that point.

After that we both went to sleep, still with no collar or leash. I didn't mind so much as I got to sleep on the part of the bed where we had just fucked. The sheets were wet from his cum and I enjoyed the smell and the way it stuck to my skin.

Next morning I woke up and it was light. Then I knew there was something thick in my mouth. I was shocked but quickly I realised it was Boss with his hard cock. What a thrill! As soon as I understood what was happening I tried to suck on him but Boss wanted something else.

I was dragged to the middle of the bed and made to lie straight. Boss climbed over me and sat across me. I thought something was wrong as Boss started to lick me between my boobs. He licked me several times and I started to realise what he wanted. Without a word Boss placed his big hard cock right there between my tits.

Boss wanted to start the day with a titfuck. I could not have been more pleased. This is a rare treat for me. I grabbed my big C-cup boobs and squeezed them around Boss' cock. He smiled a huge smile at me.

'Yeah baby. Hold your tits for me and let me fuck you. I want to fuck your tits until I cum all over you.'

There was no time to answer as Boss was already thrusting back and forth between my boobs. Boss had woken up horny and hungry for relief. My role was simply to give it to him, any way he wanted. He was rough but it wasn't uncomfortable. I was happy to experience his passion and desire.

Like the night before he was rough, going hard and fast. I love, really love, being used like that by him. I just did my best to keep my tits squeezed around him. I am glad I my tits are big enough to be used like that. It feels so sexy to have his hardness between my soft flesh. I wish he would do it more often.

I just lay there as Boss took control of my body. I watched him the whole time, looking for the signs that he was about to cum. Boss looks so beautiful when he shoots his cum on me or in me. I saw the telltale signs and I know I whimpered a little for him. You cannot know how great it feels to receive his cock juices.

When Boss came he started with a big hard shot that blasted onto my chin. I swear I actually heard the next one as it flew through the air. Again and again he shot over me. Some more went onto my chin and soon I was coated in his jizz. My neck and my chest were soaked. It was dripping down the side of my neck and I could feel the sticky warmth as it spread over me. A lot of it went into my cleavage too.

I know a lot of women do not like having a man's jizz on their skin. Especially not on their face. I guess that makes me weird or kinky or dirty. Oh my goodness, I don't think I ever want to give up having my Boss, or any man, standing in front of me with his hard cock spurting its jizz all over my face. Its the best way to show that I am a submissive to him but it also just feels so totally hot and sexy. Boss often tells me how beautiful I look and that's the way I feel too.

I was still holding my tits obediently when Boss withdrew his cock and climbed off me. He smiled again and I grinned up at him. 'Good morning, Sir. Thanks for such a fabulous start to the day.'

Well it hasn't quite finished yet,' he said, still smiling. 'I still need one more thing from you.'

He took my hands and pulled me to my feet. I felt a little dizzy as I was still half asleep. And once I was standing up his jizz started to run and to drip everywhere. But Boss didn't wait and I just had to stumble after him as he dragged me into the bathroom. In there I was pushed into the bathtub and I went onto my knees for him. I don't know why but I just did what seemed natural.

I was groggy but I soon understood what Boss wanted. He was going to pee on me. That was fine by me. It was an incredible way to be woken up for a new day.

Boss told me to close my eyes and to hold my boobs as I'd done the day before. I obeyed immediately. I didn't make him wait because the first pee of the day sometimes can be an emergency.

The first splash of his hot pee landed my legs and I sucked in a deep breath. The smell was much stronger than I had experienced before. I didn't like that so much. I guess a morning pee is just stronger than at night. But I was feeling honoured and special to be used this way by my Boss. Besides, the bath was freezing against my skin and his hot pee gave me some relief. I admit I was just enjoying feeling his hot pee on my skin as Boss moved his stream moved up my body. Suddenly, for the second time, I felt his pee hitting on my boobs. I gave him a big grin because I like this much more than him just doing it on my hands. After all, it is called a golden shower for a reason!

Boss sprayed his pee onto my chest, letting go with a big force as his morning pee flooded over me. It splashed so hard on my skin that I even felt some drops land on my chin and my face. I liked that part a lot. It felt like Boss was using his pee to clean his cum from my skin. He was washing me and at the same time using me for his morning pee.

Later that day I asked Boss if he really enjoys pee play and golden showers. He admitted to me that at first he hadn't really understood why I wanted it. After we tried it, though, he realised he loved the idea of us playing where I am humiliated and degraded for him. Boss also said the other part he enjoyed was that later he could pick me up and kiss me and show me love as a reward for my being so devoted to him.

I assured my Boss it was kind of humiliating but in a very good way. I even mentioned that I hope he will make it a more regular ritual for us. I still didn't really like the strong smell of his pee first thing in the morning.

Boss left me to shower on my own and I carefully removed his jizz and his pee from my skin. I love when Boss makes me dirty and I love cleaning myself for him afterwards. I made sure to shave my pussy absolutely bare for him and then I did my first lot of make-up for the day. I want to always look good for him. No clothes, however, as the rules don't allow me to wear anything inside the country house unless Boss gives permission.

That was a good thing because as soon as I was downstairs Boss wanted a walk in the wood. The morning was extra cold so he brought out an old coat of his. He also put my collar and leash back on me. I was so happy. The collar and the coat were the only things I had to wear on our morning walk but the coat was good because it did keep me a little warmer.

On this morning Boss was very talkative on our walk. I tried to stay behind him like a good pet should but he kept tugging on the leash to bring me closer to him.

Finally we reached our tree, the halfway point of our walk. I knew Boss would want something and I was ready to give him anything he asked. Then he reached between my legs and he was touching my pussy. These days Boss sometimes takes my body without asking and I love that. It means I have to be available to him all the time and it means I get some nice surprises. Standing by the tree his fingers were working into my pussy and I was so aroused. I started to melt for him even though it was so cold. I even held the coat open so Boss could see and access my pussy easily.

Despite the cold my pussy began to warm up and Boss only rubbed my lips for a few minutes before he started to push his fingers inside my pussy. With his other hand he started rubbing my clit which was hard and protruding. I needed to hold Boss tight while he started to finger fuck my pussy. After getting his jizz and his pee Boss had made me start the day feeling super horny again. To be taken like that by our favourite tree in the wood was so thrilling.

Soon Boss had his fingers deep inside me and I was struggling to keep standing. The fact he was slowly massaging my clit was not helping me at all either.

So Boss, always clever, ordered me turn around and to lean against the tree. This way I could hug the tree for support. But I had to pull the coat up high and stick my butt out for him. Oh boy did that work! He wasn't doing me hard with his fingers. Actually he was taking his time, the same as with my clit. I had been horny before he started, though, and the idea of a long finger fuck in the woods made me even more turned-on. The tree was hard against my skin and scratching my soft breasts. That just made me more excited as I took it like a challenge from my Boss.

He was slowly shoving his fingers into my pussy and I could hear my wetness making sounds each time he went in and out. Boss was taking his time and I knew he would not stop until I came for him. Actually, knowing in my mind that he wanted me to cum in the open made it even easier for me to reach my peak.

I don't know how many fingers he was using but it was enough to make me think of Boss' lovely cock. When he bent forward and softly bit both my ass cheeks I couldn't help myself and I came, out there in the wood, hugging a tree and crying out loudly. Boss was enjoying himself and as soon as I started to cum he started thrusting harder into me. That felt so good that I exploded even harder and had to really hug the tree to stay on my feet. The bark scratched my breasts even more but it felt good because it made me focus on my pussy and his fingers.

Boss did not stop until he knew I could no longer stand on my own legs. He let me kneel beside him as I panted and moaned and shook after my wonderful orgasms. I hugged Boss' leg and felt so proud. You have no idea how proud I felt. He rubbed my head, just as someone would do with a pet, and right then it felt like I would be with Boss forever.

After a few minutes of rest I felt a tug on my leash and I climbed to my feet next to Boss. He inspected my pussy and my clit and I think he was happy with the way I looked. I am quite sure my pussy lips were swollen after all that lust and I was relieved I had remembered to shave them. Boss also looked at the scratches on my boobs. He said he didn't care about the scratches as they would heal soon. He said he was very impressed with my performance so early in the morning and wondered how many animals I had frightened away with my noise. I turned red with shame but I smiled at Boss because I knew how happy he was.

As we walked home I felt like that old saying about feet not touching the ground. Boss and I still had the whole day together in the country house.

Inside I was ordered to strip and I managed to go down on my knees and kiss his boots several times on each foot. Then I was taken the kitchen where my leash was tied to the leg of the table. I shivered a little until the fire got going. I did the right thing and stayed on the rug while Boss prepared our morning meal. It was French toast and more hot chocolate. Again I had no utensils to eat with but Boss still had not said anything about using my hands. I felt starved and ate as quickly as I could.

When he was done eating Boss cleared the table. Then he undid my leash and I was dragged to my feet at one end. Boss pushed me forward and told me to 'bend over'. I was a little surprised but there was no argument. His big hands pushed me down hard against the table. It was cold and hard underneath me and my tits were squashed. I felt vulnerable and a little worried about what would happen.

Soon I guessed that a fuck was coming my way. He has fucked me so many times but before that day my Boss had never used me like that. I heard him drop his jeans and I imagined his cock was already hard and menacing. He rubbed my pussy with his fingers and then I felt his big shaft between my butt cheeks. I was a little confused about which hole Boss wanted but feeling him rubbing against me soon had my pussy nice and wet for him.

I remember Boss kicked my feet so I would spread my legs wider for him. Thrown over like that, I had to try standing on my toes to keep my body on top of the table.

There was no warning from Boss. The head of his cock forced inside my hole and I gasped at the shock. It wasn't a bad shock though. Not at all. Boss shoved a few more times, working his shaft right inside me. He was still really turned-on and he was showing me his power as a man. I was like a kind of sandwich between his power and the hardness of the table.

Boss did not say a word, even when I cried out. He just fucked me. I loved every bit of it. It is so amazing when my Boss uses me to satisfy his sexual needs. He didn't go hard or rough but still it felt sensational. I moaned and groaned every time he went to his hilt in me. I even felt his ball sack swinging into my pussy lips as he fucked me non-stop. The whole time the table was holding me in place for Boss' cock.

I wanted it to last because I wanted Boss to have his maximum pleasure from me. And I never want Boss to stop when his hard cock is deep inside my holes. His thrusting soon had the usual effect on me and his big cock made me cum with a wonderful rush. My orgasm was so strong I could feel my juices on my inner thighs. I even swore aloud and I told Boss how good his cock felt in my dirty pussy.

Despite his early morning orgasm it wasn't long after I had cum for him that Boss was spurting into me. I wanted to give him more, to push back with my hips and swallow all his cock inside my body. But pressed on top of the table all I could do was hold the sides and let Boss use my hole for somewhere to shove his cock. I tried to grip him with my muscles and I am sure I did hear Boss groan as I did that for him. Of course he filled me up with his jizz and that was a thrill for me anyway. I was probably cumming some more myself when he did that. I remember how loud my breathing sounded inside the small kitchen.

Boss thrust inside me a few more times after he was done and then, still without a word, he pulled out and I felt him wiping his cock against my butt cheeks. I loved that he did that! Boss had used me for a fuck and then he used me to clean himself. It was demeaning and it was such a turn-on. I could not have been happier right then unless perhaps Boss had decided to pee on me once more.

He didn't pee on me however. Boss did want to shower but he took my leash and led me into the loungeroom. There he got a fire going and left me tied to the chair leg while he went and showered himself. I just had to wait for him, his jizz leaking onto my legs and onto the rug. The fire was really nice and because of the cold weather I really needed it. Of course Boss made me stay naked all day again. The fact that Boss was wearing his clothes the whole time kept reminding me of my lower position. I still had my collar on as well so everything felt complete for me.

Later in the morning we watched TV together and then we fucked some more before lunch. Boss was eating my pussy and hurting my nipples and I came so hard and loud for him. I think I did scream a little as the sensations were so amazing. I was still gasping 'thank you' to Boss over and over when he started licking my ass. It felt so great to be touched like that, even after Boss had used my backside the night before.

I thought Boss wanted my ass again but instead I was told to sit on his lap. I sat across him with my collar and the leather leash getting all tangled up. Boss was big and hard and I was very excited. Then I had to slowly lift up and lower myself onto Boss, so his cock was swallowed up by my pussy. When I had completed that task Boss was so deep and so hard in my pussy that I felt a kind of ecstasy. He told me to fuck his cock so I started to rock back and forward. Then Boss started to move as well and I could really feel his cock rubbing all sorts of different places inside my pussy.

Boss fucked me slowly but I know at one point my boobs were bouncing up and down in his face. Boss says that's the reason he likes that position so much. Everything felt so different in that position. His cock felt great inside me and I could really hug him as he played with my boobs and let his cock slide right up inside my body. I didn't wait for Boss to say anything, I just rode on his cock until I could let me orgasms rush through my body and make my pussy spasm for him.

After letting me cum so many times Boss ordered me off. Then he told me to clean his cock with my mouth. He hadn't cum that time but I saw how my juices had left a thick white mess at the base of his cock. It showed how horny and how dirty I had been. I guess there was a little embarrassment for me but I just licked him as clean as I could and thought about how nice my juices taste on his skin.

After a while Boss brought lunch. It was soup and toasted bread. I was still forced to eat on the floor so it was very tricky to drink my soup. I found myself wondering if it would have tasted better if my Boss had added some of his jizz to my soup. I really want him to do that for me one day.

During the afternoon I was feeling so happy about the wonderful weekend with my Boss. He pulled my leash tight and made me sit right next to his feet. I made sure I kissed them, twice on each foot. The weekend was so much fun and I wanted my Boss to know how much it all meant to me.

We talked a lot about submission and Boss asked me lots of questions about why I want to be like that with him. I know its about love, giving everything I can to a special man. I also tried to explain to Boss that its about my need, deep down, to give up control of my body to someone who can use their power over me to make us both happy. That would be a man who wants me so much that they want to own me and have me as their personal possession.

I used to think of submission as weird and even a little crazy. Now I know it is the most wonderful thing for me. I also know now that I cannot love a man who cannot dominate me and use me like that.

Boss and I had along talk about what we can do next with my submission. He asked me about rules. I said I would gladly obey any orders he has for me. I was serious about that, too. We talked a little about what kind of rules we might have and some of them sounded very exciting to me. For instance, Boss asked about a rule where he can order me to remove my underwear whenever he wants, including when I am at work.

mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers