Lucy's Birthday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

Then Boss said that if there are rules then there might need to be punishment for when I get something wrong. Boss laughed and told me he had been doing some research into being a dominant man. He wanted to try to give me more of what I need.

I tried to explain to Boss that I would never disobey him or break one of his rules. But Boss wanted to know how I felt about a few ideas for punishments. He suggested not allowing me to sleep in his bed as a punishment and I know that would really work. He also knows how much I need cum facials so of course one of his suggestions to punish me was to stop giving me his jizz on my face if I ever misbehaved.

The best part of the afternoon was when Boss ordered me onto my knees between his legs. Boss was sitting on the lounge and he had taken his cock out. I saw he was already getting hard and I knew I was supposed to take his wonderful cock between my lips. I did it straight away, so proud to be able to serve him like that. Of course I love his cock and its a most wonderful feeling when he puts it into my mouth. I want him to do that to me all the time.

Boss ordered me to suck his cock but I didn't need him to say it. I licked and sucked all over his cock and took it deep in my mouth. I tried to make it as big and hard as I could because that excites me as well. As I worked Boss got bigger and bigger in my mouth. My pussy was getting warm and wet at the same time.

I was allowed to pleasure my Boss' cock for a really long time. I sucked him just the way he likes and I stroked him with my hand at the same time. I licked up and down with my tongue and even went down low enough to lick his ball sack. I made his cock so hard and the veins really got big. I put him in my mouth again and again to taste his skin and feel the shape of his cock. Boss also leaked his pre-cum and, as you already know, I licked and swallowed all of it. That's how I know what good job I am doing with my mouth so its very exciting to feel and taste his pre-cum.

Soon his cock became totally wet with my saliva as I drooled all over him. I think my pussy was almost as wet. I thought about playing with my pussy while I sucked his cock. Boss didn't tell me to do it though. I want my Boss to tell me one day but I will wait for him to decide.

After a while my mouth was getting tired. But Boss still wanted more from me. As I was moving my mouth up and down on his cock I felt Boss' hands on the back of my head. This time his hands felt different. It was not the signal I get for a cum facial. Boss was pushing my head down, forcing his cock further into my mouth.

'Take it deeper slut. Go on, swallow the whole thing.'

It took me a minute to adjust but I don't have to tell you I was so excited. My Boss wanted me to deepthroat his cock. I was stoked to hear that. I wish I could practice it more, taking the whole of his cock into my mouth and my throat. I still cannot take all of him but I like to take as much as I can fit.

'Yeah that's the way. Suck it deep. Get my whole cock into your mouth my little cockslut.'

The good thing for me was Boss pushing my head down onto him. He is so big and I still am not really used to taking him so deep. When he forces me down I can fit more in.

Its not comfortable. I even choked a little as he pushed deep a few times. But I am so proud that I have been getting better at my deepthroat technique. I even read about how to use my tongue on the base of his shaft when he is stuck in my mouth so I tried my best to give him that extra pleasure.

My mouth was getting really sore and my throat was staring to ache. I didn't know how much more I could give Boss. I had no way of telling him of course. I would not have wanted to complain anyway. I love my Boss' cock and all I want is to be his cockslut for him to use.

'You are getting so good at this. I am so proud of you, cockslut.'

I could not have felt any better than when I heard those words. But at last Boss released me and I was free to rest my jaw and my throat. I had my saliva dripping all down my chin and onto my knees. Boss' cock was soaked and I could see my drool had made his balls wet and his trousers too.

Boss did not cum the whole time I had his cock in my mouth. But when I was allowed to rest I saw how big and swollen he was and I felt inside me that I'd done a good job for him. I put one hand on his big pole and rubbed him slowly from top to bottom. I still wanted to please Boss anyway I could.

I don't know why Boss didn't want to shoot his jizz on me. I had already received a lot of his jizz that day so maybe he didn't have much left right then. We ended up with me on the lounge next to Boss which felt like a very special reward for me. Boss cuddled me and played with my boobs for a long time. He really enjoyed himself pulling and playing with my long, brown nipples. I liked it a lot as well.

Dinner was good that night and Boss even let me sit at the table. That was OK because we both knew that our weekend in the country was coming to an end. It was back to the office in the morning and trying to appear normal to our colleagues. I wasn't sad about any of that because Boss had planned such an amazing weekend just for me. He had given me so many special experiences, things I hope we will do again. And I know that Boss is willing to try to become even more dominant over me.

In bed that night Boss tied my leash to the bed frame, just like before, leaving me there like his personal pet. He made me spread myself for him, legs wide apart. Then he started licking and sucking on my pussy and in seconds I was in heaven! I know I was gushing my pussy juices and I was moaning and hoping my orgasm would arrive really soon.

But it did not arrive because my Boss was cunning and had a special plan. He licked and sucked on me but each time he felt me getting close to my climax he would slow or stop. Sometimes he even started licking my butthole. Normally I would be in ecstasy from that but all I wanted that night was to cum really hard for my Boss. He teased me and tortured me and would not let me cum. I have to say the whole thing was fantastic and it was so brilliant to have him spending so much time with his mouth on my hot pussy.

After a while Boss was moving his tongue from my clit to my pussy hole to my butt. Then he would go back the other way. It felt so incredibly hot when he did that but it was so mean to make me wait to cum. I felt so desperate to have something inside me. Fingers or a cock or anything at all! I wanted to cry out to Boss and beg him but I never would because I love it so much when he takes control of me.

At long, long last Boss finally spent enough time on my clit that he triggered my orgasms. I felt so incredible when that happened. My orgasms came so quick, one after the other that I think I actually lost control of my mind and my body. It was so intense that I couldn't think straight. I wanted to say 'thank you Sir' but all I could do was grunt. I was tied like an animal and I grunted just like an animal.

I felt so wonderful and so lucky. There is nothing better than giving my body to Boss for him to use and then getting such pleasure in return. My whole body felt like it might explode even after Boss took his mouth off my holes and started pinching on my nipples.

I was still panting loudly when Boss moved up and put his cock right in my face. I needed more time to recover but I also had a job to do. So I opened my mouth and just let Boss slide his hard cock in there. It was hard to breathe like that but I didn't care because I was on such a high. I knew the next thing was for Boss to fuck my pussy and then we would both have amazing orgasms.

Boss actually pushed his cock in and out of my mouth which made it easier for me. Plus it meant I got my spit over his big shaft so he was wet and ready to shove into my hole. Quickly he moved between my legs and threw my ankles on his shoulders. I just lay there and let Boss do whatever he wanted. I was still wiped out by my orgasms so he moved me like a rag doll.

He pressed the head of his cock against my pussy hole and I just gasped out loud. My body was still recovering but Boss was going to send me over the edge again with his hard cock. I so wanted him deep inside me right then.

But Boss took his time with me again, just like with his mouth. All he did was give me the head of his cock. I needed to be filled up. So at last I made like a little slut and I begged him. 'Please Sir, give me the whole thing.' I guess I was feeling crazy with lust.

Boss laughed and then he gave one big shove and stuck his whole cock in my pussy. I groaned out loud and swore as well. I was so ready to be fucked by Boss. But then he did the same again. He pulled his cock out of me and left only the head in my hole. I tried not to complain as he is in charge. But I do know I moaned a little bit because I felt so empty

Over and over Boss did the same thing till I was almost ready to go without a fuck that night. Right then Boss shoved himself deep inside me and this time I was being fucked properly. He humped me pretty hard the first few times and that made my body move on the bed. When that happened I felt my collar and the fact I was tied with the dog leash to the bed. Right then I had a tiny thought that Boss was going to hurt me somehow. I still don't know why but that made me feel so excited.

Once that thought was in my brain almost straight away I felt myself cumming on his cock. When I did that Boss started moving into me harder and faster. He wasn't hurting me at all but, oh my god, it felt so good! I didn't cum continuously but still it was amazing to be fucked like that. I know I love to be taken and used by him but this time it felt like he was fucking me for my pleasure and it was amazing. His cock was big and hard and he was shoving right to the end of my tunnel. My C-cup boobs were bouncing in time with his pumping. I could feel his balls as they bounced against my butt cheeks.

He fucked me for a long time that night and I was glad he could last so long. So many times I came for him, just in that one position with my legs on his shoulders. He kept going long and deep and fast into me and I thought I would be sore afterwards. But of course I didn't complain because that idea made me glow with pride. I would be in the office the next day and my pussy would remind me of the glorious weekend I just had.

Then Boss pushed my ankles off him and lay down on top of me, still with his hard cock pumping into my pussy. I don't think I had any orgasms left but it was great to still have his wonderful cock fucking my hole like that. And it felt even better because I knew he was about to cum, to shoot his jizz for me to receive. I tried to use my pussy to help him. I squeezed my muscles around his shaft as he went into me hard and fast. Now it felt like I could give him my body to use.

Suddenly Boss pulled out. I was surprised but I saw the look in his eyes and knew he was on the edge of shooting his load. He came up the bed to me and for a moment I thought I would get a yummy cum facial. Instead Boss put his hand on my collar and pulled it tight. It felt like he would choke me. But still I said nothing. He was stroking his cock and I just lay there, excited and panting.

His cock was so swollen and I could see it was slippery with all my pussy juices. He had one hand on it, stroking so fast. I whimpered a little. I often do that when I am about to receive his jizz.

Then Boss shot all over me, his jizz coming out of his cock in big white spurts. It landed on my tummy, hot and sticky- so yummy. Then he moved and a couple of spurts landed right on my left boob. Boss was groaning and grunting as he enjoyed his orgasm. I just wanted his jizz to never stop. I prefer it on my face, of course, but it looked so great to have his jizz spurting through the air and watching as it landed on my skin.

Finally Boss was spent and he collapsed on the bed next to me. I wanted to cuddle him but I wasn't sure he wanted his jizz to stick us together!

'That was a lot, Sir,' I murmured to him. 'I love it when you give your jizz to me.'

'I hear its a good skin treatment,' he said with a chuckle. Then he ordered me to 'rub it into your skin. Massage it all in and let me watch you.'

I felt so great about everything that night that without even thinking I just obeyed him. I put my hands on my tummy and my boobs and started to rub his jizz into my skin. It was warm and the texture was nice under my fingers. The more I rubbed, of course, the more sticky it became but I never stopped until it was all done, all massaged into my skin. I wouldn't stick to the sheets that night but I had a nice hard crust of my Boss' jizz all over my front.

When Boss released the leash and removed my collar I made sure to go down and lick his cock clean of both sets of juices.

We slept together again that night which was so good. I wish we could do it more often but for now its not time for us to live together. But I felt so special and so content with everything. My Boss had given me the best weekend of my life and the best birthday I could ever have.

In the morning we had to get up early and there was no time for play. Its a long drive to the office from the country house. I ate at the table next to Boss which felt a little strange. From now on I think about being on the floor every time I have a meal.

We both showered and got dressed. This time I was a little more restrained in what I wore since we were heading to the office. I still took time to shave my pussy and to apply my make-up just right for him. I also had to take care to cover the scratches on my boobs. On the way out Boss stored my collar and the leash back in the little table by the front door. That gave me a little shiver to remember the weekend and think about the next time he would take me to the country.

I responded in the only way I could. I got down on my knees, in my office clothes, and kissed his shoes twice each. I even gave myself a little treat and gave them a quick lick with my tongue. I don't think Boss really noticed but it was important to me to show him that honour.

There was one more thing that happened to finish off my birthday weekend in the country. About twenty minutes along the road from the house Boss found a little layover to fit his car into. He drove to the end and stopped behind a tree. I wasn't sure what was happening but I didn't ask. I thought maybe there was a problem with the car or Boss needed a quick pee.

Instead boss got out of the car and walked to my side. I was ordered to open the door and I then swung my legs out of the side. I thought maybe he needed to look under my seat.

What actually happened is that my Boss pulled his fly down and undid his trousers. He released his cock in front of me and I could see he was almost totally erect. That was a wonderful surprise.

'You know what to do,' he said to me. I just nodded. There was no need for me to speak. I knew what Boss wanted and it was my privilege to give it to him.

Sitting by the side of the road like that, with some traffic still going past, I sucked my Boss' cock. I thought about how it had felt in my pussy the night before. I thought about how long it would be before I could have it in my asshole again. My nipples grew long and hard because I was so excited to be doing this. My pussy was wet too and I was sure my G-string would be wet all the way to the office. This felt even better than giving Boss a blowjob by our favourite tree.

I stroked his cock as I sucked and licked. I was eager to do my best job for him as I always am. And I knew we didn't have a lot of time. So I did my best and tried hard to release his jizz for his balls.

Which is what happened next. His cock got extra hard in my mouth and I could tell he was close. Boss ordered me to 'swallow every drop you little whore' and with no other warning he was filling my mouth with his jizz. I loved hearing those words from him. It was a fantastic feeling to take the first blast of his jizz in my mouth.

After all the fucking we'd done that weekend Boss still had a lot in his balls and he shot it into me with a lot of power. I was ready for it. I wanted it. I'm so good at headjobs now I didn't lose a single drop of his special sticky fluid. Every bit of his jizz was swallowed and went straight to my stomach. Of course my lipstick had become smudged but that was a welcome price for the honour of taking my Boss' cum.

Once I was done I knew there would be no pleasure or relief for me. Boss did up his trousers and I was happy with a job well done. I didn't expect any more from him. Taking his cum shots in my mouth was the perfect way to end our amazing weekend in the country house.

We did finally make it to the office and I spent the rest of the day thinking of that blowjob by the road and about the taste of my Boss' jizz.

And that was my birthday treat from my Boss. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Although now I am wondering what will happen on the next weekend he takes me to the country house. I just know Boss will take more control of me now and I am so pleased and I know I will always give him my best.

Thanks for reading - Lucy

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers