Luke and Amy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly took off her jacket and tossed it to the backseat. Luke looked over as she moved. The tight camisole tank top did very little to conceal her breasts. They weren't completely on display, but the snug fit of the shirt left little to the imagination. He could see the corners of the cups of her bra. Little purple polka dots teased him. The lavender spaghetti straps of her top sat right next to the white straps of her bra. He smiled and returned his eyes to the road.

Amy grinned wickedly after spitting into her hand. She gently picked up his hand from the console and moved it to the wheel. She sat back up on one knee and leaned over. Her palm returned to his erection and she rubbed her saliva into his flesh in soft up and down strokes.

"Sweetheart?" his sister whispered as she kissed his ear.

Luke nuzzled his temple against her forehead. "Yes, love?"

His sister placed her palm against the tip of his cock and pressed her fingers against his frenulum, cupping his helm. The pads of her fingers softly danced on his nerve filled flesh as she asked, "Have you ever had road head before?"

He gripped the wheel with both hands as he groaned, "No, I haven't."

Amy licked along his earlobe as her fingers wiggled on his flesh. "Really? I'm surprised."

Her brother sighed in pleasure as she worked her magic on his cockhead. "It's true. Never had the opportunity, I guess. Are you going to be my first?"

"I would be honored," his sister replied in her sultry tone.

She lifted her other knee up onto the seat. The seatbelt annoyingly laid across her body. She pulled her hair over her right shoulder before completely bending her body over the console. Luke leaned back to give her more space and lifted his arm as she came down. He gently rubbed her back over her soft cotton shirt.

Amy wrapped her fist around the base of his erection and she licked his cockhead softly between words, "People passing by are going to see, aren't they?"

"Yes baby."

She wiggled her ass and giggled, "That makes it more exciting." Then, her lips latched around his bulbous head.

Luke groaned as her mouth melded to his flesh, "Yes it does. Risky and exciting."

His sister's tongue slithered across the slit of his cock as her hand gently pumped his shaft. Her wet muscle swirled around his head as she suckled gently, tasting his precum on her tongue.

Her brother reached over and pulled her denim skirt up over her hips, exposing her bare bum except for the thin strip of silk of her thong. Her ivory flesh was covered in bruises that he put there the night before by wildly spanking her. He filled his hand with her fleshy cheek. His fingertips rubbed the crease between her ass and thigh. His other hand held tightly onto the wheel.

Amy curled her left arm underneath her and settled it against the console. She slowly pushed her lips further down his shaft as her tongue lured it deeper into her mouth.

Luke groaned as he felt his member push into her tight throat. He'd felt it several times before, but each time was a treat.

She took her hand off of his cock once her lips touched her fingers. She placed her palm on his thigh and kept her elbow down so it wouldn't get in the way of the steering wheel.

Amy didn't stop pushing her head down until her nose was pressed against the open fly of his pants. She gagged a little at first, but suppressed it as she always did. She loved taking him fully and hearing the groan of love and satisfaction that came from him as she did so.

He caressed her ass as he fought with his eyes to keep them open. His mouth had gone dry and his breaths became heavier. "Fuck, Amy, you're too fucking good to me."

A car passed them on the left. He glanced over, but the driver of the vehicle didn't look over.

"Thank you," she mumbled around his thickness.

She softly bobbed her head on his length. Her lips came up halfway and his cock just barely popped out of her throat before she came back down again. She never stopped moving her tongue, twirling it around his length in every direction she could reach as she suctioned him.

Her brother felt at home in her mouth, even though he was desperately trying to concentrate on the road. Her mouth was always wet and warm and suckled him with an expertise he had never experienced from anyone else. She expressed her love to him in the way that only she could, by giving to him and tending to him.

Amy moaned onto him, thanking him for letting her service him. Her tongue fluttered along his length as she rocked her head to each side. His thick tool throbbed between her lips.

She slowly pulled all the way up, puckering her lips against the tip of his shaft, and then pushed down as hard and fast as she could, engulfing his entire length into her throat.

"God damn, fuck," he growled. He tightened his grip on the wheel and his toes curled in his shoes.

His sister had his cock buried in her throat as she rocked her body over the console. She fucked him with her whole body through her mouth, cramming his dick behind her lips and grinding him inside of her throat.

He lifted his hips up to meet her thrusting face, forcing himself as deep as possible into her orifice as he growled and grunted. He panted heavily, fighting to keep his focus on driving.

"I don't think road head was meant to be done by a woman of your talent level," he moaned deeply.

He kept his right foot near the brake, just in case it was needed. The cruise control was set on seventy-two miles an hour. He silently thanked the inventor of cruise control.

Amy brought her mouth off and spit onto the tip of his tool. "You love my talents," she giggled.

Then, she kissed the tip of his erection, pursing her lips around it and taking her time, pushing down. Her lips collected her saliva as she turned her head side to side and took him inside of her throat again.

"Fuck, I do," Luke grunted as she swallowed his length.

He glanced down to see her head working up and down. He wished he could look in her eyes. He loved looking in her eyes while she tended to him, connecting with her as she took care of his needs.

She closed her eyes and focused on the taste his flesh and his veins throbbing on her tongue. His organ was firm, but his skin was soft. His sister moaned onto him, showing him how much she loved giving to him. She loved feeling him slide into her throat, stretching it open and filling it.

Amy settled and held still for a moment with his erection hidden completely behind her lips. Her throat tightened and released around his member. She rolled her tongue around his shaft, tasting him and feeling his racing pulse through his cock.

He shivered and ground his hand on the top of the wheel. His body was flooded with the warmth provided by her mouth. He wrapped his fingers into her panties and tugged up on them, pulling the silk on her pussy as he growled. Her panties absorbed the juices from her leaking cunt and she wiggled her ass in the air. His sister moaned onto his throbbing flesh, sending vibrations into his body.

Her lips sealed around his flesh as she pulled her mouth up, then pushed back down at a steady pace. She sucked him with tender care, bobbing her head in his lap. Her mouth made dirty slurping sounds as she worked up and down, and her tongue fluttered against him. Drool spilled out of the corners of her mouth and pooled in his pubic hair.

Another car passed by, but Luke didn't look over. His mind was overwhelmed from the fight between concentrating and focusing on the pleasure she provided him. His balls churned, nearing release. He gripped her ass and the steering wheel as he forced himself to keep his eyes open. The intensity of her suctioning mouth mixed with his first road head experience was quickly becoming too much.

"Jesus, fuck, Amy," he roared as his legs tensed up.

His sister suckled his flaring head. Her hand returned to his shaft and pumped it steadily. She moaned onto him, begging him for his seed as she milked him. She could feel him throbbing and swelling even thicker between her lips.

"I love you so much," her brother groaned as his body was taken over by his orgasm. He squeezed her butt cheek hard.

He erupted inside of her waiting mouth, showering it with ropes of his thick seed as she brought it out of him. She moaned instantly, tasting him on her tongue. Amy milked him of everything he could give her, filling her hungry mouth with his spunk. She didn't stop until his dick started twitching from being over stimulated.

She carefully brought her mouth off of his cock, keeping her lips pressed against his flesh. Her lips instantly sealed as she pulled her mouth up, and then lifted off of his lap. His hand fell off of her ass as she moved.

Amy smiled as she slid her legs off of the seat and sat back up with a mouthful of her brother's load. She sat down sideways, facing him and pulled her skirt down as his musky seed sank into her taste buds.

Luke grinned as he looked over at her, seeing her swishing it around in her mouth. "I don't think there are any girls in the world who love cum as much as you do."

She swallowed his cum in a gulp, and then licked her lips as she wiggled her skirt back down. "Are you complaining?" she asked, raising a brow playfully.

"Fuck no. I love how much you love my seed." He lifted his hips to pull his jeans and boxers back up, and then she held the wheel for him while he zipped up.

He took the wheel back and held her hand. She wrapped their fingers tightly together.

"Good, because I do love it, so very much," she said with a smile.

Luke smiled while keeping his eyes on the road.

Several quiet minutes passed between the siblings. They just held hands and listened to the classic rock music that came in through the speakers at a moderate volume.

Amy slid her lavender ballet flats off, and then curled one leg under the other. She continued to smile as she looked over his masculine features. She adored his strong jawline that was covered in scruff. She knew that their mother would probably harp on him to shave before the wedding tomorrow, but she hoped that he wouldn't cave.

She loved his eyes, the bright blue that matched hers perfectly. When they were children, they would joke with each other that looking in each other's eyes was like looking in a mirror. She loved looking into them now and seeing his love for her. It was always there, but of course, it had grown much deeper and it was the love of a lover, not only a brother.

Amy let go of his hand and fanned her fingers in and out over his palm while thinking of the day she had to get her first pair of glasses. When she was eight-years-old, she failed the vision test at school. She had always sat in the front row in class, and because she was near-sighted, she never realized there was a problem.

She didn't want to get glasses, but her brother told her she would be just as pretty with them as she was without them. He never teased her, called her "four-eyes," or anything of the sort. He did vow to beat anyone up who did. Though, she never took him up on the offer.

Now, she can't see herself without glasses. She liked how they complimented her face. That was of course, when she got a bit older and glasses became more fashionable. She knew that she was a nerd and loved herself for it. So, a nerdy style frame for her glasses was the obvious choice. She had tried contacts once, but couldn't stand them. She always had problems putting eye drops in and touching her eyes. The experiment of contacts lasted three days when she was sixteen. Also, she liked the ease of glasses.

Her brother however, still had perfect vision. She used to playfully tease him that he faked his way through vision tests.

The melodious ring of her cell phone emanated from her purse and broke her day dreams. Amy leaned down to pick up her purse, put it on her lap, and then pulled out her phone. The screen was lit up with her mother's number.

"It's Mom, no sexy talk," Amy giggled.

Luke smiled. "I can hold off some times," he said with a wink.

She answered the call and put it on speaker. He turned the radio down.

"Hey Mom," Amy said. She held the phone between them.

"Hey Mom," Luke said right after.

"Hey guys. How's the drive?" Kathryn's voice was loud coming through the speaker. Amy turned the volume down a little.

"It's going. There are lots of plowed corn fields and barns, you know. The standard," Amy chuckled.

Their mother laughed. "Yeah, I clearly remember that from earlier today. I just wanted to check in on you guys. Dad and I got here about an hour ago. Grandma's is really getting packed. Some of Mitch's family is staying here too."

"Mitch's family too?" Amy asked, in reference to Wendy's father's side of the family. "Who?"

"Umm, so far, his parents and his brother Wayne. His sister, her herd of children, and husband are supposed to be here in a couple hours."

"Wow, this is really going to be a full house," Luke said.

"Yeah," Kathryn sighed. "We are trying to figure out sleeping arrangements."

"It'll all work out, Mom, don't worry about it." Amy squeezed her brother's hand.

"I know it will. So anyways, where are you guys?"

"We passed a sign a couple miles ago. It said we were in Sterling," Luke replied. "We should be there around nine, I think."

"Okay, be safe. And don't speed, Luke. We will all be here. Don't try to get here earlier than you have to."

"I won't, I promise."

Amy smiled at him.

"Alright, you guys be safe. Call me when you're about an hour away."

"I will, Mom. Love you," Amy said.

"Love you," Luke said.

"Love you both. Bye."

"Bye," the siblings said in unison.

Amy hung up the phone and put it back in her purse.

"Hey, Kristy is sleeping over this weekend while she watches Penny, right?" he asked.

"Yes."

Luke clicked the turn signal and then changed lanes to pass someone as he spoke, "Is she sleeping in your bed?"

"It's not my bed. It's our bed," his sister commented with a smile.

He glanced over and smiled back. His heart warmed up from her statement.

"But, yes she is. That's why I changed the sheets before we left. Couldn't have her sleeping in our sex sheets, could we?" Amy giggled.

He chuckled, "No, definitely not. Not with how you squirt and soak them."

She winked. "Yup. I'm a smart cookie."

"Yes you are. One of the many things I love about you."

She leaned over and dropped a kiss on his cheek. She nuzzled him before resting her shoulder back against the seat. "There are many things I love about you too."

The siblings shared a warm smile as Luke returned to the right lane.

The scenery of farms and empty fields whizzed past as miles of road were covered.

Luke broke the silence, "Hey, Squirt, are you getting hungry?"

"Yeah, I barely ate lunch today because today was the deadline to get the yearbook to the publishers. So, I only had enough time to eat about half of my sandwich. Where do you want to stop?"

"Well, I'd rather not eat fast food, or at a diner by a truck stop, like that one time."

His sister laughed, remembering a place their family stopped several years ago on the way to their grandmother's house. The silverware came in a paper wrapper with an envelope-like flap over the top. The waitress was nice, but got her and her mother's orders wrong three times. On the third attempt, they just ate what they were given, because they had already spent too much time here. That was of course, after it took her ten minutes to return and check on them after the first wrong order. Luke and Phil felt terrible eating while the ladies waited, but with their blessing, they did. Amy and Kathryn had several French fries from their plates to keep their stomachs from rumbling too much. Also, the bathrooms were much less than desirable.

"We've had a lot of adventures together haven't we?" Amy chuckled.

He smiled and glanced over at her. "Yes, we definitely have. I love our adventures, but I'd rather not have lunch today be a bad one."

She returned the smile and his eyes returned to the road.

His sister leaned down and fished her phone out of her purse. "Is a chain restaurant okay?" she asked as she began searching for restaurants on her phone.

"Good ole reliable. Perfect," he replied with a grin.

After a few minutes of an internet search, she found an American fare casual restaurant that would be just off the highway in a few miles. They both agreed on the place and Luke drove them to their destination.

When they arrived, the parking lot was quite empty, considering it was early evening on a Friday. The location was practically in the middle of nowhere, so that didn't help business much. Most diners were probably just making a stop on the road, just as they were.

Luke turned off the car and came around to the passenger side to open her door. She quickly slipped her jacket on before he got to her door. She picked up her purse, and then took his hand. The siblings walked to the door hand in hand.

The hostess took them to a table in the corner of the bar area, in front of the windows. Amy sat with her back to the window and Luke sat next to her, in front of a wall littered with random old time-y knick knacks that had been bought in bulk. The hostess dropped off the menus on the wooden table, and then disappeared.

The siblings held hands on top of the table and Amy crossed her legs. They smiled to each other, and then began looking over the menu. Luke rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand while they scanned over the entrée choices. Burgers, salads, pasta dishes, and the like were the items listed.

The waitress arrived a couple of minutes later. She was a bubbly and perky girl around Amy's age. She introduced herself as Katie. She was quite flirty with Luke at first, leaning over the table with her breasts nearly in his face while describing the specials. However, Luke's kind smile, then a squeeze of Amy's hand showed her that he wasn't interested. Katie backed off on her seduction, but still remained friendly.

The pair asked for diet sodas and she promptly returned, practically skipping on the way. She dropped off the pops, and then took their orders. Amy asked for a ceasear salad with grilled chicken and it was a swiss cheeseburger with mushrooms for Luke.

When Katie galloped away to drop the host station to drop off the menus, Luke leaned over and dropped a kiss on Amy's cheek. She nuzzled into him and smiled. He kissed her temple before he pulled away.

He switched hands that were holding hers, and then his right hand went under the table and settled on her knee. He gently caressed her bare skin. "Mom said that Uncle Mitch's sister was bringing her herd of children. How many is that now?"

"Hold on, let me think," his sister chuckled. "Alicia's on her third marriage, and had Felicity and Taylor with the first guy. Blake with number two. Her husband, Richard, has Hunter from his previous marriage..."

"My god," Luke muttered.

Amy chortled, "We aren't done yet."

"How many does she have with Richard? I know they had Bonnie before I left."

"Yes, Bonnie is four now and last year they had Sadie. I really don't know how she's able to keep popping out so many kids. Well, of course, biologically she can, she's only forty-two. But, you know what I mean."

Her brother chuckled, "Yeah I do. Especially for that long. Felicity is nineteen now, right?"

"Yup. So, she's been having kids for that long. I guess child-support pays well." She paused for a moment. "Sorry, that was a bad joke."

Luke squeezed her hand. "It does though. So, it wasn't that bad." He gave her a reassuring smile.

She smiled back. "So, yeah, there will be six kids from the Alicia and Richard clan. Also, Uncle Cliff, Aunt Carla and their kids. No wonder Mom is worried about sleeping arrangements."

123456...8