Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was tempted to kiss her temple as they changed angles again. "He's already told you to not feel bad about it. He likes it."

"I know he does. He told me this morning to not stop doing it."

"Did he now?"

Amy nodded and grinned devilishly.

He kept his mouth next to her ear. "He may be content and understand that that's all he can get. And, hey, it's better than nothing in my opinion."

"I think you're right."

Luke took a moment and had a drink. He watched as Matthew's eyes were glued in his direction, though a few inches over. He thought about what his sister just said about never thinking of their cousin "in that way."

Amy smiled as her cousin kept his eyes on her while leading Nicole in the dance. Matthew didn't seem too comfortable holding her and there was quite a distance between them. It almost looked like a junior-high dance, standing as far apart from each other as possible.

Her brother leaned into her ear again after setting his glass down. "I have a question."

She nodded for him to go on.

"Before I came home last week, did you ever have thoughts about me 'in that way'?"

Amy ran her fingers along the stem of her glass, holding it between her thumb and forefinger. She took a quick glance around the table to see everyone engaged in their own conversations or what was happening on the dance floor.

She nibbled her lip and turned her face to Luke's. After a contemplative pause, she nodded as she replied, "Yes."

"How long?"

His sister closed her eyes while she thought back a few years. Her throat closed, keeping her from answering. She felt a hint of embarrassment and felt silly for it, considering where they were now and what they've done.

He waited for her response, worried for a moment that he may have taken advantage of her last week. He didn't feel as if he was at the time, and since then their love had blossomed.

She drank some champagne to wet her mouth, and then her lips brushed his ear while she finally replied, "Since I was fourteen. When you came home for winter break your freshman year, those few weeks I developed a crush on you."

He nodded as he listened and his lips curled into a small smile.

"You went back to Stanford and I thought it would go away. I thought I was just being silly and I had missed you. I was kicking myself, thinking about how wrong it was to have a crush on my big brother." She paused for a second, gathering her next string of thoughts. "You came home for the summer before you left for Germany. I thought I was over it, being around you every day settled it a little, so again I chalked it up to missing you."

Her words settled in slowly and were also comforting to him.

The dance ended and all of the guests applauded. The service staff went around, filling up everyone's glasses with champagne to prepare for the toast. Matthew and Amy shared a smile when he was on the way back to the head table.

She knew there wouldn't be long until the speeches and she wanted to finish her confession before then.

Amy arched her neck back again and spoke softly, "But, when you left for Germany, something clicked. It was more than a crush. I tried not to think about it for the longest time, but it would continue to creep up on me. Girls have crushes on guys at school, and movie stars and what not, all the time. But, what I felt for you was a million times more intense than anything like that."

Luke rubbed his thumb against the back of her hand under the table. He looked into her eyes. "Did you ever..." he didn't need to finish the question, she would know by the look in his eyes.

She nodded and her cheeks started to turn pink. She took a deep breath before moving towards his ear again. "The first time it just happened and I didn't stop it. I came, a lot, multiple times. Then, when I was finished, I realized what I had just fantasized about. After that, you'd creep in my mind while I was masturbating and I would stop myself, cause it felt wrong. I felt dirty and disgusting. I'd try focusing on other things, but you would always come back to my fantasy land. So, I had to stop myself when it happened."

Her brother rubbed his lips together. His organ was filling up with blood from the thoughts of her masturbating to fantasies of him, even though she only saw them to completion once.

"And when you came home last week, I swear, I really did offer you to bunk with me to sleep, nothing more. I never planned on pursuing my feelings, cause of what we are. But then, when you found my pictures, everything flooded back. When you wrote on my leg, I couldn't say no. There was nothing left in the way of willpower, no matter how wrong it was. You wanted it and so did I."

Their conversation ceased for the moment when a waitress came by to fill their glasses.

"So I guess being with Derek was good for one thing," Amy said in a casual tone.

His brow rose at that statement.

Amy shook her head and giggled for a moment. "No wonder I'm the smart one out of the two of us," she teased.

Luke continued to look confused for a moment longer before he remembered that her ex-boyfriend was the one who took the pictures he found. Thus, he brought them together.

"Oh!" He laughed at himself for a second while his sister rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, yes, he was."

The siblings shared a warm smile.

A minute later, the DJ introduced the best man and maid of honor for the toasts.

Seth, the groom's brother made his toast. He went on with stories about his brother, and purposely touched on points that Wendy made him promise not to make. However, she laughed with each one. Then, he talked about how lucky his brother was to meet Wendy and the first time he met her. He also made a joke that she was the only woman who could stand him.

Amy chuckled, knowing he was right.

Seth's speech continued with another joke, which was marriage advice for his brother. He looked directly at Greg before speaking into the microphone, "Now, there are two rules you must abide by in marriage, little brother. First, when you're wrong, admit it. Second, when you're right, shut the" he made a bleep sound into the microphone, "up!"

Everyone around the room laughed.

He finished on serious note of heart-felt congratulations and well wishing to the couple. "Now raise your glasses everyone. To love, to laughter, to a happy ever after, we give you the bride and groom."

Glasses clinked together all around the room.

Wendy's best friend was next. Chelsea started with heart-warming speech about their friendship and how great of people the bride and groom were and how beautiful they both looked today.

She spoke about the details Wendy used to dish to her when they were first dating. Such as, Wendy couldn't stand the way he ate, there were dishes in his sink that never seemed to go away, and that he only had two pillows on his bed.

Amy saw Wendy covering her eyes with her hand, laughing at what her friend was saying.

The maid of honor continued her speech, and then gave her words of advice. "The best way to remember an anniversary is to forget it just once. Set the ground rules immediately, but Greg, that doesn't matter, do everything Wendy says. Road maps are always a good thing." She paused for a moment and smiled at the groom. "Greg, never be afraid that Wendy will leave you. She has spent years training you and she won't give that up lightly."

Chuckles and laughs erupted around the room.

Chelsea turned more serious with her words, telling the bride and groom how lovely it is to see two people made for each other fall in love. Then, she raised her glass and said, "I'd like to make a toast with this thought in mind: If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love. So this is to you, Wendy and Greg, and a wonderful life together. Ladies and Gentleman, to friends, lovers, and soul mates."

Luke and Amy stretched their arms across the table and clinked glasses with their family members. The siblings each took a sip of champagne before setting their glasses back on the table.

She leaned over and softly said, "I want to kiss you, and about ten times during our conversation before the speeches."

"Me too," he replied quietly.

They went to the buffet line a few minutes later. Everything that the family had cooked the night before was laid out.

As Amy dropped a spoonful of tortellini onto her plate she giggled, remembering teasing Matthew while they were making it and how his eyes seemed latched to her breasts. She didn't say anything because she was crammed between too many people, but she wanted to tell Luke that this was the naughty pasta.

The siblings filled their plates with Italian delicacies, and then returned to the table.

Friendly conversation went back and forth, across the table as they ate. Music was played at a soft volume.

Amy glanced over at Matthew. He looked like he wasn't enjoying himself sitting at the head table, with Greg's friends on both sides of him. She grimaced a little, wishing she could invite him to eat with her and Luke. "He'll be free soon enough," she told herself.

When dinner wound down, the DJ called for Wendy and her father to have their dance. Her father held her like a ballroom dancers would.

Amy looked over at her dad a across the way who was smiling. She smiled too, remembering the father daughter dances he would go to with her when she was in Girl Scouts. Her dad would tease her for stepping on his toes and he taught her how to do dances such as the twist, the monkey, and the hitchhike.

Greg and his mother were next. It was a sweet dance between the two. His mother fixed his hair and straightened his bowtie several times.

When the dances were over, the DJ invited guests to the dance floor.

Matthew rushed over to his cousins at the mention of freedom.

Amy rose up from the table and excused herself to the ladies room. On the way, Matthew bumped right into her.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To powder my nose," she replied with a chuckle.

"Ah, well, hurry back." Her cousin lightly drew his fingertips along her arm. "I've been itching to dance with you since we talked about it earlier."

Amy smiled sweetly. "Don't worry. You'll get your dances." She winked, and then stepped past him.

Matthew took the seat she had at the table and chatted with Luke about the day's events and the ringer that his sister had put him through for bailing without her permission after the ceremony was over.

She stopped in the restroom and did her business. While she was washing her hands, she thought about where she and Luke would be able to sneak off to later. Curiosity got the best of her and she went exploring around the hotel.

"We could rent a room for an hour," she said out loud to herself with a smile. "Oh wait, this isn't one of those kinds of places," she giggled.

Amy checked out a few floors, looking for corners that they could go to. Nothing seemed safe enough. One of the rooms for housekeeping supplies was open, but she knew by the time they would be alone, it would probably be closed.

"The stairwell is a possibility," she thought to herself, cocking her head as she approached it.

After opening the heavy door, she went up a few flights, noting that she was the only one using them. She continued to climb carefully because of her stilettos. "This is a real possibility," she commented out loud, hearing the slight echo. "Well, except for that."

As Amy reached the top of the stairwell, there was a door. It seemed to call her towards it. She stepped over and pushed the bar, checking if it was locked or if an alarm would sound. The door opened to the roof. "Looks like today is our lucky day." She smiled wide.

Then, she hurried back down a couple flights before leaving the stairwell. She left and went to the elevators. While waiting for the doors to open, she thought that the rocks on the roof wouldn't be the most comfortable. She stopped on the floor where the open storage room was.

After stepping out of the elevator, she went back to the room. She looked over her shoulders and listened for voices inside. She ran her eyes over the shelves containing bedding materials. Then, she quickly stepped in, grabbed a few neatly folded sheets, and hurried back to the stairs.

Amy went straight up the roof, opened the door, dropped the sheets on the ground, and then headed back down. She went down to the top floor, and then took the elevator the rest of the way down. A smug smile stayed on her lips as she rode down the floors, satisfied with her plan.

When Amy returned to the ballroom, she went straight back to her table. As she approached, her brother and cousin both gave her questioning looks about why she was gone so long. At the same time, they both admired the sway of her hips, the flutter of her skirt, and the gentle bounce of her cleavage. Anthony was gone, as were some of the others at the table. She took the empty seat on the other side of her brother.

"Did you have to go out and buy toilet paper?" Luke chuckled. "What took you so long?"

His sister rolled her eyes and lightly smacked his arm with the back of her hand. "You don't know what it's like being female. Restroom lines are insane."

Matthew scratched his goatee and looked up at the ceiling. "I've heard that before, I believe. It comes from the same lore that says women's restrooms have couches in them."

Amy shook her head and rolled her eyes again.

"I hear there a plants and artwork in them as well," Luke added.

Matthew tapped his chin. "Hmm. Interesting. So, Miss Davenport," he rested his elbow on the table and looked over at her before he continued, "is this true?"

She pushed her rectangular frames up on her nose. "Possibly." She tried not to crack a smile, but failed.

Luke held his hand in the air like he was holding a small pad of paper and pretended to write notes with the other hand.

Their cousin continued his interrogation, "Maybe it wasn't the line for the restroom after all. Something tells me that you got distracted in there."

She cocked her head back at his words. "Distracted?"

"Yes." Matthew tapped his fingers on the table as he glanced at Luke. "Something tells me our suspect is hiding some information."

"I must agree."

Amy leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. "I believe I need my lawyer present. I will speak no more until he arrives."

The guys broke character with laughs.

Matthew forced a straight face. "Now, now, Miss Davenport, remember, you are innocent until proven guilty, we are just collecting information."

Luke looked over his imaginary notepad. "We have couches, plants, and artwork. Is there anymore to the scene of the crime that we missed?"

"Besides mirrors, sinks, and stalls, no sir." She pressed her lips together to suppress a grin.

"Do you have an alibi for the time you spent in the restroom?" Matthew asked with his face expressionless.

Amy looked around the room for a moment, acting as if she was finding a woman who was waiting in line with her. She turned her eyes back to her cousin. "No sir, I can't say that I do."

"Ah hah!" Matthew slapped the table. His words came out quick, "So you did take a quick cat nap on the couch, didn't you Miss Davenport? That is after you looked at the paintings and fixed your makeup in the mirror."

She gave him a blank stare, completely devoid of any expression.

Luke broke a grin before he stated, "This can wait until your lawyer arrives."

"You guys are too much," Amy chortled, finally breaking character. She reached for her glass and took several sips. "I've missed having you both around."

The guys smiled.

Matthew excused himself to the restroom, leaving the siblings behind.

A minute after he left, a slower tempo song came through the speakers. The siblings smiled at each other, and then Luke took his cue.

He rose from his chair, and then extended his hand. "May I have this dance?"

She placed her hand his and replied, "You may."

Luke led his sister to the dance floor, dodging a few standing guests on the way.

Amy placed her hands on his shoulders. Her thumbs and index fingers slid beneath the lapel of his suit jacket. Her brother placed his hands just below her waist, feeling her garter belt that was beneath her dress. His fingers rubbed against her lingerie through the satin as they swayed to the beat. An acceptable gap of space stayed between them, though they both wished to be closer.

She lost herself in eyes for a few lovely moments. He did the same and both of them smiled at each other.

Amy carefully chose her words because of people dancing nearby. "Did you ever have the same feelings like I did?" She paused for a moment, and then added, "Before last week?"

He glanced at his surroundings before leading her towards the empty edge of the dance floor. His hands stayed on her and she followed him.

He spoke quietly, "I'd be lying if I said yes."

She nodded, not breaking eye contact.

"As I told you, my Swedish friend, Greta, is like your identical twin. So maybe..." He looked for the right words. "Maybe I did and just didn't realize it. When I saw you come in the house, it was like the world stopped moving and nothing besides you existed. Then, when you were sitting on my lap, I thought I was about to lose it."

His sister giggled, "I really wasn't trying to turn you on. I was just super excited to see you and couldn't hold it in."

"I know you were, which in a way, made it even more exciting." He grinned. "But then, I found those pictures and any mental blocks that had been naturally put up because you're my sister came tumbling down. I was a goner."

She played with his lapel between her fingers and grinned.

"I've always loved you Amy, you know that."

"I do." Amy looked down for a moment before returning her eyes to his. "Thanks for not lying."

"Why would I lie to you?"

She shrugged slightly. "I don't know. Because, I had feelings for you for a long time and you didn't. I didn't want you to think you were obligated to say yes because of what I said."

"I want to kiss you," he said quickly. He slowed down his next words, "But, you know, I love you more deeply and passionately than any woman in the world. Just because I didn't feel like you did for so long doesn't change that."

She took a quick glance around to make sure they were still semi-alone, and then closed the distance between them until her breasts grazed his chest. "I know it doesn't. And, I love you more than any man in the world. No one can take that away from us. I just thank you for coming around to the dark side when you did." She winked.

"I thank myself for it every day."

Her eyes glittered for the rest of the dance. Her nipples swelled from the friction of her clothing and her chest rubbing against him. She made a mental note to go somewhere in Montreal where they could dance together because she longed to feel his arms wrapped around her and lay her head on his shoulder.

When the song was over, Luke took her hand and led his sister back towards the table. They smiled to their parents on the way.

Matthew was waiting for them when they returned. He had put his red fedora on and when Amy took her seat, she reached across Luke and angled the brim down a little bit. The cousins grinned at each other.

"There, now you look like a guy from Chicago should," she stated with a wink.

Luke chuckled. Her hand glided over her brother's lap on the way back to her thigh.

"I must have forgotten how to dress like a gangsta since I moved." Their cousin smirked.

Matthew truly was anxious to dance with Amy, but he wanted to wait for a slow dance. He wanted to surprise her with his swing dancing skills, but wanted her close to him first. He knew Wendy had an affinity for big band music and there would be plenty of time to show off his dance moves later.

1...45678...12