Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes it does." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Getting you off is far more important to me than my own."

"Why?" she asked curiously. Her fingertip traced the ridge of his cock over his slacks.

"Because I know you're satisfied. When you orgasm, it makes my own better. Usually, it's a given that I'm going to cum, as long as there are no interruptions and nothing goes wrong while I'm fucking you. I want to satisfy you first, and then I can truly be satisfied."

"Even if I don't cum when we are having sex, trust me, I'm more than satisfied." Amy smiled sweetly. "But, I do like that you care about me getting off that much."

"I do, my love." Luke was too wrapped in the conversation to notice the car next to them had left. "How much longer till we have to go?"

His sister withdrew her hand from his crotch, and then dug her phone from her purse. "Umm," she muttered before turning the screen on to check the time. "We should leave right now. I don't want Mom and Dad to beat us back and wonder where we were the whole time."

"Chances are they won't, dealing with all that crap at the hotel. But, okay." He grinned devilishly. "One more thing before we head to the church."

"What's that?"

He placed his hand on her stocking covered knee and moved it up her inner thigh. "I want to feel how warm your pussy is."

Amy nibbled her lip and nodded.

Her brother's fingers rubbed back and forth, over the top of her stocking and her bare flesh. "Lift your dress and show me your pussy."

Without hesitation, she lifted her skirt up so he could see. Luke moved his head so he could get a better view of her sheer, baby blue, lace panties. He smiled, seeing her juices had stained the fabric and her lips clearly through the material. His fingers sneaked underneath her panties, nudging them over to the side. He ran his fingers through her slickness, up to her clit and back down. It was just enough of a tease for her legs to tic and a moan to escape her lips.

He pulled his hand away and smiled. "Thank you. Now cover yourself up, slut," he said with a wink. "We have a wedding to go to, you can't be flashing everyone."

Amy giggled, "I was just doing as you ordered." He dress fell back over her legs. She smoothed out her skirt, and then straightened the bodice. "You can't have my lipstick all over your mouth either."

"Kiss me one more time before I wipe it off."

She practically pounced on her brother, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. Their tongues fought for control of the kiss as they feasted on each other's mouths. He suckled her tongue, and then she took his. She broke off the kiss by sucking on his bottom lip before pulling away.

"Now fix yourself up, big brother, you look like a mess," she giggled as she yanked his loosened tie.

Luke let out a playful sigh. "You did this to me."

His sister shrugged and grinned. She flipped down the visor and pushed the flap over the mirror to check her makeup. He tucked his tie back into his vest and tightened it while she applied fresh lipstick and gloss.

He grabbed a napkin from the console, and then wiped his lips. Amy looked him over to make sure he got it all. She took the napkin from him, and then made sure her marks were erased from his neck. She checked his collar for any stains and let out a relieved sigh when she didn't find any.

Her brother took her hand after starting the car. He pulled out of the parking lot and began driving them back towards the church.

The siblings enjoyed silence between them for a few minutes on the way. Amy took little glances over at him and saw him smiling when she was looking. He did the same for her.

"There's something you should know," Luke said with a calm tone.

She cocked her head slightly. "About what?"

"Matthew."

"Okay, what is it?"

He chewed his lip for a moment.

She turned her face towards him. "Is it bad?" Amy asked worriedly.

"No, no. I just promised him I wouldn't tell you, or anyone."

"You don't have to tell me if you promised him."

Luke rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "But, you should know, which I why I'm going to tell you. Just in case."

"Just in case what?"

"Just in case something happens, I think you should be prepared."

"All right, well what is it?"

He took a deep breath before he spoke, "Well, it's two things. First, I found him watching you last night while you were putting your PJs on."

"Oh," her voice was soft, "did he see me naked?"

"I would assume so by the look on his face when I sneaked up on him."

Amy blushed. "Well, that isn't that bad. Did it bother you?"

"No, not at all. You're gorgeous, who could blame him wanting a peek?"

His sister giggled. Her eyes stayed on his face. "As long as it didn't bother you, that's all that matters to me."

Luke smiled. "It didn't bother me one bit. As I've said before, I know you're mine."

"I am," she cooed. "What's the other thing?"

"This morning he asked me if you were seeing someone."

"Okay," she drew out the word. "What did you say?"

"I told him no. It's not like I can tell him about us." He rolled to a stop at a light and looked over at her. "I wanted to, yeah, but of course I couldn't. That would have been a great bomb to drop right before all of our family is one place at once," he finished with a chuckle.

Amy shook her head and laughed for a moment. "No, I can't say it would have been a good idea. Matthew is a good guy, but I don't think he would take that news very lightly. Well, anyone for that matter."

"Me neither. But, he's developing feelings for you, so as I said, just be prepared in case something happens today."

The light turned green and he gently pressed down on the accelerator.

Her brother continued, "He knows he can't have you because you're his cousin."

"Well, you're my brother and I'm yours," she said with a smile.

He smiled back, and then returned his eyes to the road. "That is true. But, you and I crossed a barrier that not a lot of people do. I don't think Matthew would cross it like we did."

"I don't think so either, at least not in the same manner. He told me today that he liked me teasing him. But, there's a big difference between teasing and actual sex."

"There is." Luke lifted their locked hands and kissed her knuckles. "He may say something to you today and I just didn't want you to get caught off guard. That's why I wanted to tell you."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

He let their hands fall back on the console. "And as always, I don't mind you teasing him."

Amy grinned and nodded.

"Don't tell him, I told you about this, okay?"

"Told me about what?" Her voice was playful and giddy.

They smiled to each other, and then Luke said, "Exactly."

After another red light and a quick kiss, they were back at the church. The parking lot was still fairly empty and he pulled into a spot near the door. He turned off the car and they unbuckled their seat belts.

"Seems like we are quite early," her brother said with a smirk. "Why did we head over here when we did?"

She chuckled, "You know me. I like being early."

Luke kissed her cheek, and then whispered, "I know you very well."

He got out of the car first, and then went around to open her door. She picked up her purse while she waited for him. She took his hand and he helped her out. Her dress fluttered down past her knees and her spikey stilettos elongated her legs. He took note of the amazing curve of her calves as he closed the door.

Her brother offered her his arm and commented, "Unless you think it's too weird or that people will look."

Amy slipped her hand into the nook of his elbow and smiled. "You're my date. Remember?"

"I do." He smiled back.

They began walking to the doors of the large limestone church that had two large paired towers on either side of the vaulted roof. Her heels clicked against the sidewalk and her dress rustled against her legs from the cool breeze.

Luke opened the door for her and she passed through, smiling and softly bowing her head. She put her hand back on the curve of his arm once they were both in the vestibule. They stopped at the basin of Holy Water, crossed themselves, and then made their way to the doors of the chapel.

An usher opened the door for them and asked them whose side they were on as he handed them programs. He took them down the aisle on the left, towards the beginning of the rows of pews.

Matthew was standing in front of the altar with the other groomsmen, taking photos. He noticed his cousins, especially Amy, immediately. She smiled at him and gave him a little wave as they walked over the old stone floor.

A few other people had already arrived and taken seats various places around the chapel.

Luke and Amy took a seat in the second row of pews. He sat on the end, next to the center aisle, against a decorative red pew hanger that draped from pew to pew. The aisle runner was white and bouquets of various red flowers sat on the end of every other pew. Amy thought the white tulle that hung down from the pews to the runner was a bit gaudy, but she kept her thoughts to herself.

Luke pushed his finger down on the cloth that was hanging next to him. His sister reached over and playfully slapped his hand. He chuckled as he put his hands in his lap and shook his head.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I can't take you anywhere."

They grinned at each other, and then Amy looked around the chapel that she had visited whenever they would come to their grandmother's house. She admired the artistry in the stained glass windows that were The Stations of the Cross on the side walls. Looking up, she saw the woodwork that took up the entirety of the ceiling.

Her brother placed his hand on top of hers that was resting on the dark oak pew between them. Amy looked over at him and smiled. She crossed her leg towards the right and rubbed her foot against his calf.

The groom and his groomsmen were still taking pictures in front of the altar. Matthew's eyes kept trailing to Amy while he put a forced smile on his lips.

She caught her cousin's gaze and stuck out her tongue. Her cousin tried to keep a calm smile, but couldn't help it. He stifled his chuckles and his cheeks started turning red. It looked like he was trying to hold his breath. She continued on distracting him, making silly faces, determined to make him laugh out loud. Luke joined in too, making antlers with his hands.

After Matthew had been the cause for several photos that weren't right, the photographer said, "Hey you, second from the end, eyes on the camera."

Amy covered her mouth as she giggled. Matthew stood up straighter and forced himself to focus on the task at hand.

Her brother took her hand and whispered in her ear, "Apparently, I can't take you anywhere either."

She smiled softly as she looked up at the ceiling while humming a quiet melody, acting as if she hadn't done anything. Luke just smiled and shook his head.

Matthew kept his attention on taking pictures until it was done. He smiled at Amy before leaving the chapel with the rest of the bridal party.

More guests arrived over the next several minutes, quickly filling up the chapel. The siblings rose up to hug their parents before they went around to sit in the first row, diagonally in front of them.

Amy rested her head on her brother's shoulder and whispered, "Bored yet?"

"Yup," he replied softly.

They shared a quiet chuckle. She lifted her head and sat up straight when she saw Felicity and Taylor coming down the row, followed by their half-siblings. Felicity sat next to Amy and they smiled at each other.

Luke and Amy entertained themselves with reading the program until they heard the entrance hymn played by a string quartet. They stood with the rest of the assembly and turned towards the aisle. A moment later, the procession began.

The priest came down the aisle first, followed by the lectors and altar servers. Greg came out of a side door and went to the altar. The bridal party began making their way down the aisle. Wendy's mother and grandmother were escorted to the front row and sat in front of Luke and Amy. The bridesmaids and groomsmen followed after.

Amy shared a smile with her cousin who had a pretty blonde on his arm. The bridesmaid dresses were red, but all different styles for each girl that fit their bodies well. Amy liked that modern look, and she approved of Wendy for going with that choice.

The last ones down the aisle were the flower girl and ring bearer. Amy smiled seeing the flower girl in her little white dress and the boy who was the ring bearer next to her in his tuxedo. Then, she chuckled, along with several others in the assembly when the boy reached into her basket for a handful of red and white rose petals. Bonnie gasped as he did so, and then he threw the whole bunch down in one spot.

Felicity looked at her four-year-old half-sister who was pouting as she sprinkled flowers. She leaned over to Amy's ear, and then said, "Something tells me that Bonnie didn't like it when he did that."

Amy giggled, "I must agree with you."

The music from the quartet changed to the "Overture from Royal Fireworks Suite," by G.F. Handel.

The doors at the back of the chapel opened again, and Wendy entered on her father's arm. They proceeded together down the aisle together. Her mother was already crying up a storm.

Amy thought the bride looked dazzling in her snug white gown with a red sash. Though, she thought the train was a bit too long as it trailed down the steps and into the aisle once she was at the altar.

The priest greeted the assembly and everyone responded in the rightful manner. After the opening prayer, everyone was seated again.

Amy looked at Wendy and Greg, thinking about what she and Matthew and talked about earlier while the readings began.

Her mind trailed to the fact that she would never be able to marry her true love. It stung her a little, but being with him was far more important than a white dress and a big ceremony. She knew she was loved, and that as all that she needed.

She glanced over at him from the corner of her eye and smiled softly. She placed her hand next to his on the pew. Just the edges of their hands touched.

Her eyes returned forward and she nibbled her lip, daydreaming about her brother. In her imagination, they were acting as if it was their honeymoon.

She had on a white satin bustier and white stockings. He was sitting on the bed in a hotel room and she strolled into the room from the sitting area of the suite. She pictured the flames of desire in her brother's eyes as he looked her up and down several times.

Amy's thoughts were cut off when she sang the response to a psalm with the rest of the assembly.

Her fantasy resumed once the next reading began.

In her mind, she sauntered over to her brother who couldn't seem to wipe the grin off of his face. She stood in front of him and let him run his hands over her body, anywhere he wished. He kissed and nibbled her propped up breasts while squeezing her ass and thighs.

Amy closed her eyes for a moment, picturing herself climbing up into his lap and kissing him with every ounce of love and passion in her soul. He dropped down on the bed and she followed him, grinding her hips against his.

Amy opened her eyes and shifted in her seat a little. She continued to visualize the special evening with her brother. She pulled his boxers down and her panties over, desperate to have him inside of her. Once they were joined together, she rocked gently on him, sitting up, and letting him admire her as they made love. His hands never left her body, groping her all over. She kept her eyes on his face, seeing him enjoying being inside of her.

Her fantasy bubble was popped once she had to stand up to sing before the Gospel. She paid attention, until she was able to sit again for a homily.

"Where was I," Amy thought, returning her fantasy. She grinned as the images of making love with her brother returned to her mind.

Luke felt her pinky finger rubbing against his. He glanced over and smiled, seeing her looking forward and appearing to be listening. Though, something told him her mind was elsewhere.

He leaned over and whispered directly into her ear, "I love you."

His sister smiled sweetly, and then he turned his head back forward for her to whisper her response, "I love you too." Her lips brushed his ear as she spoke, sending a shiver down his spine.

The assembly rose up again for The Statement of Intentions. The priest asked Wendy and Greg about their freedom of choice, faithfulness to each other, and the acceptance and upbringing of children. The words Amy heard reminded her again that she would never be able to marry the man she truly loved. She smiled though, once again, at the thought that all she needed was him.

Amy looked over at Matthew who was standing with the other groomsmen. He didn't turn his face to look at her, listening to his sister exchange vows with Greg. Amy thought about what he said about Wendy in the car earlier. She grimaced, knowing he was probably going to be right about the marriage.

Rings were blessed and exchanged. Amy looked down at her right hand and smiled. She slowly spun the ring on her middle finger, watching the piano keys turn and never seem to end. She pushed the ring off her finger and read the inscription her brother had engraved on the inside for the umpteenth time since he gave it to her.

"I've always been yours, and I always will be," she said silently as she slipped it back on her finger. "I don't need a flashy diamond ring, this is more than perfect."

The Nuptial Blessing began and everyone in the chapel silently prayed for a few moments.

Amy clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. She spoke to God silently, "Please show Greg the way to be a better man for Wendy. She deserves it and she deserves to be happy. I know she's happy now, but I'm worried that in time she will begin to see him in a different light. Please give them the love and strength to stay together and to live a happy life." Her thoughts stopped for a moment before she continued, "Also, while we are talking, please don't look down on Luke and I for loving each other. I know it's sinful, but our love is purer than most. I trust that you see that Lord."

She did The Sign of the Cross, and then opened her eyes.

The Nuptial Blessing continued and Amy joined everyone in saying, "Amen," and then "The Lord's Prayer."

After the final blessing, Wendy and Greg shared a kiss. Amy shared a smile with Luke and placed her hand on top of his on the pew.

The priest dismissed the assembly, and then the bridal party walked back down the aisle. Matthew smiled at Amy as he passed by her. She smiled back.

Slowly, everyone filed out of the chapel. Amy's mother tapped her shoulder, and then Amy turned her eyes to her.

"Stay close by after we do the receiving line," Kathryn said, leaning over the pew towards her daughter. "We have to be in the family portrait."

The siblings nodded. Luke forced himself not to sigh.

Her brother placed his hand on her bare back between her shoulder blades as they headed for the doors of the chapel. They followed the crowd through the vestibule and outside where the bride and groom and their parents were.

Luke and Amy waited in line together. Their parents were behind them. They refrained from touching each other.

After many minutes, Amy stepped up to her aunt and gave her a hug and a cheek kiss. She made her way down the line of the bride and groom's parents. Luke was right behind her, following suit.

She hugged Wendy tight and told her how beautiful she looked. Wendy smiled, and then Amy stepped over to her cousin's new husband.

Greg wrapped his arms tight around Amy and she hugged him back.