Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Her clit, her tight pussy muscles, her gspot, and her womb glowed with a hot, sweet sensation of tingly joy so sharp it ached.

There was nothing to do but scream loudly with each joyful thrust. She rocked so hard she heard the chair slamming into the linoleum.

She couldn't even worry about the scratching of their floor, the joy was so intense, her pussy her clit, and her womb were all filled with the joyus sensation of being filled up with Leif's massive cock until they ached with pleasure, and there was nothing at all to do, but surrender to the massive stretching of his cock.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck! Baby I love you," cried Lynne shrilly.

She loved him so much she sobbed loudly with orgasmic pleasure.

She stopped rocking just a little bit.

He was so beautiful and he held his hands planted sweetly on her back. Even as rough as she was above him, she could sense that he was holding back, and still not giving into the sensual sensations as much as he craved, because he didn't want to overwhelm or hurt her.

So, she looked at him lovingly, with tears in her eyes, she knew he hadn't come yet.

"I want your hot come in my belly, make me sleep so good!" she cried loudly.

"My sweet little angel!" groaned Leif.

He held her hips tightly to him, and he rocked into her belly deep and rough about four times. He just bottomed out hard, and she could feel him deep in her gut, and she looked down into his eyes and he looked up into her eyes, and she'd never seen them foggy with such lust before, his deep blue eyes were nearly purple.

"You want my come in your pussy?" he moaned.

"Yes baby, please...so hot and good...fill me up!" she panted.

Even as he pounded roughly a few times from below he caressed he crown of her hair like she was his most prized possession.

"My good, naughty girl! Love filling your hungry pussy!" he heaved delightedly.

He pulled her hair, and he buried her into his neck, and she felt his cock throbbing almost violently with the intensity of his orgasm.

He squeezed her so hard he almost hurt her ribs, then he was kissing her forehead. It was delightful to Lynne to be overwhelmed with such sweet tender affection after sharing with him so physically!

"Jesus, my dick never felt so good before! Oh fuck it feels so good to thrust in you hard, even a few times at the end sweetie. Thank you so much!" moaned Leif.

Lynne felt a tremor of disappointment flood her stomach. She thought the whole time had been rough. If he only thought the last few thrusts he did were rough, he really must have been handling her with kid gloves during their sex! She supposed she had a lot to learn!

But Leif looked sweaty, exhausted, and satisfied in ways that he hadn't looked before.

"It does feel good to let go...I never felt so...so safe before. So trusting before. I felt like you were an emotional anchor for me...and you wouldn't let anything get to me. It felt sexy too! I used to like to ride on stuff...to get off before I knew you. I worried....worried that you would think I was nasty if I showed how much I Iiked it...the first few times I rode on top," said Lynne softly.

She smiled at him shyly, feeling happy, proud and reassured, because of the sweet way that he always treasured her budding sexuality.

"Baby, I already knew you loved to ride, but I could tell you were shy. I'm glad you love to ride my dick. You're so fucking cute Lynney, you should see yourself! My little rough rider! Leif's sweet, dirty little wifey. The nastier we are, the more I love you darlin'. We'll be even dirtier when we walk down that aisle, and there's nothing a young man likes more. It's beautiful to be smutty together with your wife, I'm glad it makes you feel safe in your heart to ride in my lap too," he added with a sweet smile.

"I think the love feelings just make the sex feelings so much more intense. It's like, the feelings I feel for you in my heart, when you are sweet and kind to me, make me hungry for you in my pussy, it makes me want to do dirty stuff like ride you on the kitchen chair," murmured Lynne softly.

"Oh yeah, I definitely agree. When I do something sweet to you, or for you, and you end up feeling safe and loved, and I see you smile, it short circuits to my dick. Or when you do something kind for me. One way or another I find myself feeling horny. I didn't know those feelings combined like that before you, but now that you are my woman Lynne, I don't see how you have one without the other, how you can desire a woman intensely, and not love her, or vise versa," he added sweetly.

Lynne squirmed on his lap, enjoying the feeling of his come pooling out of her pussy and dripping only slightly onto his thigh.

She didn't even realize she was making a goofy face as his ejaculate ran slowly out of her pussy and onto his leg.

But he kissed her forehead gently and murmured.

You love your man's come in your pussy don't you sweetheart," he murmured lovingly.

Lynne nodded, and she stuck her finger in her pussy, groaning at the feeling of their shared, sticky sex juices, and sucked her fingers hard as though it was jam.

He shared a bit of the juices on her fingers, then he murmured-

"Push it out so we can have a good sleep and no wet spot,"

"Here, on your lap," murmured Lynne.

She was sitting with both her legs and her wet, open pussy on his thigh. So she'd be pushing all her pussy juice and his come right on his thigh.

"Yeah, yeah baby, only, turn around so your man can see the juices," groaned Leif huskily playing with her nipples.

She turned around on his lap, her ass facing him, and sat proudly on one of his knees.

It felt dirty, nasty and wrong to sit on her mans knee and push out her pussy juice and his ejaculate. Precisely why it turned her on so much, and bonded her to him even more intensely. She loved their secret, nasty, come games, and she couldn't wait until after they were married. She hoped he had even dirtier things he wanted to do with the shared fluids of their union after they went down the aisle.

She spread her haunches for him, sat down on his thigh, bore down, and enjoyed the sensation of their warm fluids squirting out of her pussy and bathing his thigh.

It felt so good pushing their juices on his knee, she moaned, then bent forwards, gripping the table to try to get all of it out, rubbing her pussy on his thigh in circles as she bathed his leg with the remnants of their shared fluids. It felt so good and raunchy that she almost came again rubbing herself and pushing her come out against his thigh.

"Baby it feels good," she panted softly.

So good she almost fucking came again!

"Mmm it does feel good. It's warm, raw, and vulgar. I love how it feels! Secret nasty games! Never do that with anyone but you baby, my come is yours now,"

"Oh baby, I love pushing your come out of me, It embarrasses me, but I love when you ask me to do it," moaned Lynne.

"I know you do baby. You push my come out of your sweet little kitty wherever on my body that you want, so I don't leave you all messy and I mean that. Stand up," he cried gently.

She stood up in his arms and he planted tender kisses all over her pussy.

Lynne felt loved, and adored.

She pulled off the sweaty, tweety bird t-shirt, and demurely wiped the huge wet spot off of his leg, and once it was clean and dry, she kissed his leg, and then his face.

And finally, she felt blissfully tired. She threw the t-shirt in the floor. She had no idea where her panties were, and she figured she'd find them tomorrow, and pick up the shirt then.

Having something warm in her belly, or two warm things seemed to be really working.

But, she hadn't expected Leif to tenderly pick her up in his arms and carry her back to the bedroom as though he was carrying her over the threshold.

He pulled her tight in his arms spooning her, kiss her nape, and he crooned.

"Now you just rest. Lots of good, warm things in your belly, tea, and your man's come, and if you can't get off to sleep, you let me know, and I'll turn you over on your back and give you more of that warm stuff you love, and help you sleep," he crooned sweetly.

He squeezed her tight around her waist, and that was the last thing that Lynne remembered until she heard the buzzing of the doorbell the next morning.

***

She sat up abruptly in Leif's arms, rubbing the sleep out her eyes and looking all around. Her ass muscles felt a tad bit sore from rocking around with joy in his lap. Damn, she was lusty last night. Color flooded to her cheeks.

There was sharp banging at the door.

Her stomach flooded with apprehension.

"I think it's my parents," she cried, shaking Leif's shoulder.

Leif rubbed his eyes full of sleep and confusion. He was even more knocked out with physical tiredness than she was.

He shook his dreadlocks back and forth.

"No....no babe...it's not them. Do they know where we live now? In the apartment that used to be mine, but is now ours?" he asked gently grabbing her around her waist.

Lynne thought about it, and then felt silly. Her parents did have no idea where Leif lived. It couldn't be them.

"I don't...I don't know what I was thinking. You're right. I'm sorry," she added softly.

"It's okay. There's a boogie monster after my little Lynney, and I'm telling you, if you keep acting so shit scared, baby, you're gonna force me to do something about it. I just want to have a friendly chat with dear old dad, ask him to stop hurting your feelings, because you're my little girl now. Now I want to stay out of it like you want me to stay out of it, but, if you keep being scared, what's a man supposed to do? Huh? I'm supposed to protect you. I'm going to protect you after this wedding, and there's not a fucking thing you can do to stop me," he murmured sweetly pulling her into his shoulder.

Lynne looked down at her sweet, drowsy man. She loved him so much, if he wasn't so exhausted looking she would suck his cock again. Protection meant a lot to Lynne. Not a single male soul in her life before she knew Leif really protected her heart. Leif's love was healing.

"I don't need anyone to protect me. I'm a big girl. I do what I want on stage, and I was doing okay before we met, although I admit, I'm doing a lot better now that we're getting married," teased Lynne.

"Now you know full well what I mean. I'm not talking about your career, or your jingle money. I'm talking about your heart. And you love being protected by me, and spoiled by me, as much as I love doing it to you! Now quit being sassy, or your man will spank you. Such a brave woman you are, put some underwear on that naughty juicy ass of yours, and see who's at the door, and report back to me. Go!" he added playfully slapping her ass.

She loved when he bossed her around, because underneath he was so sweet and gentle.

Lynne did as she was told, put on her underwear and a robe. When she saw it was Janelle, she started opening the door chains.

"Who is it? Don't open up the door without telling me who it is, I want to be sure that you are safe," said Leif.

It wasn't his usual response. He normally didn't care who she opened the door to, because he knew she had good sense enough not to open it to strangers, she was after all a grown woman!

But, this time was different because she was scared, and he wanted to protect her.

Probably make sure it wasn't her parents. She enjoyed his protection.

But if her parents found her here, they truly would be stalkers, Leif was right, It couldn't have been them.

"It's Janelle baby!" said Lynne opening the door.

"Good. Tell her I said hi," called Leif sleepily from the bedroom as Lynne slung open the door, embracing her friend.

***

"Girl, what the hell happened to you. Damn! That poor boy isn't letting you get any sleep at all is he? You look exhausted," teased Janelle.

"Yeah Leif is letting me get lots of sleep. He put me to sleep last night," offered Lynne.

"Ugh! Spare me the details," said Janelle with a disgusted look on her face.

That rough riding last night must have really had her looking disheveled.

Lynne yawned, and grabbed her cat from Janelle's arms, following she and Leif's "daughter" the cat, as she strutted proudly into the kitchen, waiting for whatever breakfast table scraps Lynne would provide.

"No...no...no...I just meant that he made me some tea," said Lynne, blushing.

Leif's sweetness made her smile. Besides, Lynne was the one who'd asked for something else in her stomach to help her sleep.

"I'm teasing you. That's sweet Lynne. You two are so cute. Here's your mail," said Janelle sitting it on the kitchen table.

Janelle moved to sit down, and right before she pulled out the chair, Lynne caught sight of her pink, cotton, victoria's secret boy cut panties.

She thought she'd thrown them so far away from the table in their passion last night, and she'd forgotten about trying to find them before she answered the door.

She stuck her foot out and covered up the crusty, sex-stained crotch with her foot and tried to pull them discretely under the table.

Janelle didn't notice the panties before, but now that Lynne had stuck her foot out on top of them, she looked down and started giggling hysterically.

"Looks like Leif made you more than tea to put you to sleep last night. You are nasty as hell! You went from being this sweet, little innocent woman, afraid to be alone with Leif, scared to date him to his little freak who can't get enough. You all are doing it so much you can't even take the time to pick up your panties and throw them in the wash before your guests come," teased Janelle.

Lynne wore a playful smirk. She felt embarrassed for her best friend to have first hand testimony about her excesses with Leif, but she murmured-

"I've been deprived in lots of ways, emotionally, and sexually...and now that I'm Leif's woman he thinks I should make up for lost time," said Lynne blushing.

"Well you know what Lynne, I think he's right. You deserve your chance to make up for lost time. Just teasing you. I'm very happy for you. I'll wait while you put your panties in the wash, I know you're gonna fix my ass breakfast for putting up with that damn greedy cat and getting your mail every day for a week," said Janelle.

Lynne rolled her eyes, but Leif was sleeping so soundly, she wore him out with last night's escapade, so she was glad to have Janelle's company. She told Janelle about the wonderful vacation with Leif's family. She vented about her parents, and discussed the very early sages of her wedding ideas. They were having a wonderful conversation, and then Janelle jokingly teased her that she forgot about her crusty assed t-shirt in the corner. That needed to go in the wash too. Lynne glared at her, and threw the t-shirt in the wash.

She and Janelle made plans to plan Lynne's wedding long distance with the help of her mother in law, Pinterest, and Skype. They were having so much fun, that Lynne soon forgot about the buzzing cellphone, and her parents calls.

Lynne fixed omelets, toast, and sausage for she and Janelle, and Leif was apparently enticed by the smell, and he came into the kitchen, wearing modest sweatpants and a sweatshirt, barefooted, and smelling freshly showered, and sexy as hell! And even though they were far from being alone, she still felt a stirring in the pit of her stomach and her pussy for Leif. Damn, she wanted him again. Janelle was right, she'd turned into such a dirty little freak for Leif.

But she also felt grateful for being surrounded by her man, and her friend.

She did have family. Even here. Plus she had Leif's family. It made her feel strong.

Leif pulled out the chair beside Lynne and dotingly kissed her forehead.

"Good morning sweetness," he murmured contentedly. He had that satisfied, sex sound in his voice that couldn't be camouflaged, and Lynne blushed.

His eyes were all sparkly and beautiful and he kept glancing at Lynne.

"Good morning sexy," she murmured sweetly.

"Ugh, gonna be sick!" coughed Janelle.

Lynne giggled.

Leif thanked Janelle for keeping their cat, and getting their mail.

He buttered his toast, smeared it with the herbal farm Jelly and started flipping through the mail.

Then he ripped Janelle a new one for opening and watching their Netflix movies.

Janelle's response-

"Damn, I left you the return envelopes, I don't see what the big deal is, shouldn't I get something for watching that damn cat, and getting your mail? For free? Nothing in life is free!"

"This is your friend...at least Matthew wouldn't have watched our damn movies," sighed Leif looking at Lynne.

"Hey, don't be mad. Now your movie was damn good Leif. Nice and action packed. But Lynne, my goodness, boring ass, French grainy subtitled film! I want the time back I wasted watching that one. Nice sex scene in there though, you might want to watch that one with Leif later when you are alone," said Janelle.

Lynne laughed so hard she snorted.

Home sweet home!

Even the intermittent calls from her family every other day that week, with no voicemail left could ruin her mood.

***

It had been almost two weeks. Every other day, her parents would call, ring the phone several times between the hours of 7 PM and 10 PM, and never leave a message.

Leif would grow annoyed, and make her leave her cellphone on the kitchen table, effectively turning their bedroom into a "safe zone" no cellphones allowed after a certain hour.

He put his foot down because he didn't want the phone calls ruining their sleep, sex, and their peace. She could see he was also growing increasingly annoyed with her, for not handling the situation one way or another.

"Baby, you need to woman up, be the big girl I know you are, and when it rings, and you know it's their number, just pick up the phone. Letting the shit linger is like refusing to cut off a painful hangnail. Of course it hurts worse in the beginning to face your fear but I told you before, in the long run it's worse if you let it hang on. Answer the phone next time! If you get scared, toss it to me, I can help handle it," said Leif protectively.

"I am womaning up. Leif I know what I'm doing. This is tactical strategy. My parents know how to reach me by phone if they so desire. But if I make them wait to leave a voice message, this gives me the advantage of knowing what they want, so I can prepare myself," said Lynne.

"It's also your little tortoise way of avoiding a situation that makes you uncomfortable, all the while continuing to worry. This is how you handle things that scare you. You bury yourself in your little tortoise shell and hide under the sand. You drive me crazy Lynney! Why won't you let me help you! Stop avoiding them," he groaned softly, pinching her ass.

Leif knew her so well, it scared her sometimes. She may have been avoiding it, but she also knew that getting him to leave a voice message would definitely give her in advantage in the situation, because she would know what the call was about and could prepare a defense if needed.

"I am not avoiding. Tactical strategies. I've been dealing with their shit for twenty-three years. This is a test of will with my father. If I answer the phone, I lose. I've figured it out by now. If I answer right away he'll just lam into me, with whatever he's thinking or doing. Probably tell me they are kicking me out of church. I have the power, and if he wants to talk to me, he needs to leave a damn message. I want him to have to leave a voicemail, because this is how I want to handle this situation, okay Leify?" said Lynne raising an eyebrow at him.

He pulled her down into his lap.

"Are you being sassy with me darlin'? Mmm...I don't want to have to punish you baby, spank that misbehaving bottom," he murmured.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers