Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

"You're not gonna punish me," she teased, reaching for his secret spot and tickling him under his blonde, curly armpits.

He squealed with laughter and she got a tingle in her belly watching, her tall, slender, muscular Leif go into helpless convulsions and chuckle like a little girl. Hearing him giggle like that made her want to control her sweet man with pleasure.

He was so tough until she got a hold of his fucking underarms. She loved their world of sensual play and loving teasing!

"Okay, okay, okay, you sassy little woman, let me go, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, let me go," chuckled Leif and his erection strained painfully against her lap.

"I'm not letting you go. Leify I think you're the one who likes being punished. You're so hard for me baby. And now I will punish you, for getting an erection, when I'm only teasing and having fun with you, just wrestling you, and tickling you," purred Lynne.

She gave him a teasing blowjob, and brought him right to the edge, several times before she finally let him come. He flooded her mouth, and he ached for his orgasm so much his eyes had tiny tears in the corner during his release.

His cry for her made her heart flush with love-

"Damn it! I love you baby!" his hand caressing her cheek like she was his darling angel. So loving. So tender.

He busted such a full load in her mouth, she struggled to catch it all, but she swallowed every sweet, and salty drop with glee before sharing what was left of the fruits of his orgasm in a kiss with him.

"God! That felt so good Lynney. I love you so much, sweetheart," said Leif, panting.

"I love to make you feel good. I like being your good little girl," said Lynne with an impish grin.

"You think that's being a good girl? Teasing and tickling your man until he's hard, and denying him orgasms, and then forcing him to come! That is not being a good girl young lady," he said swatting her bottom.

"Ouch! That stings. You're hurting my ass! Stop spanking me! I made you come really good. You kept telling me you loved me," she teased playfully.

"I always love you. And you're always my sweetheart, no matter how bad you are, but you know that was a naughty thing you did. I'm keeping a list of all the bad things that you do to your man. You know what you did you little vixen! Playing shy. Faking coy. You teased your man, getting him so worked up, and making him beg to come, and I'll be sure to punish you for these behaviors when you become my little wifey," said Leif with a playful, relaxed, orgasmic grin.

"Leif I can't wait for my punishments, all of them baby," murmured Lynne huskily.

She turned to him, bared her bottom in his face, and giggled at the stinging swat he placed across her ass.

The swat that she knew she was going to get when she wriggled her ass in his face.

The swat that she wanted, because she adored his loving, playful authority over her...besides, she knew just how to tickle him if he got too bossy and far out of line.

*** The warmth and tenderness between them astonished Leif. Each time he thought they'd crossed a threshold where the love between them couldn't grow any deeper, he felt new stirrings of love for her in his heart that proved him wrong. The new sweet sexual games between them increased the love and tenderness in areas outside of the bedroom. Lynne trusted him to love and protect her more and more now, and he felt so privileged.

She was doing great with the nightclub gigs, and jingles, but he wanted to provide a little more for her, a little more space. Get them a two bedroom apartment and they could have a proper place where they could work on writing their music. Lynne was always in the corner, playing at the piano and scribbling in a notepad, writing songs, working on things that would later make it into her nightclub act.

Oftentimes, he wouldn't turn on the TV even if he wasn't fiddling on his guitar because he didn't want to disturb her. And sometimes he just watched, feeling so guilty as he watched her tender bottom in those perfect, boycut panties that she loved to wear, her cheeks spilling out of the underwear and sitting fatly on that piano bench. He'd get hard as a ram watching her innocently humming, trying new melodies, playing new chords, and writing songs.

He wanted her to sit in his lap like she loved and he'd give her something good to practice. She was learning to ride it good! Fuck! She had no idea how sexy those little panties were. He really thought she didn't know. He teased her about them once or twice, and she explained that even though she was small, her ass was big, and those panties fit her comfortably, and let her ass breathe. Maybe they were comfortable to her juicy ass, but those panties were sexy as hell, she had them in all the colors, and he thought she wore them on purpose around the house to tantalize him, and get his attention with her fabulous butt before she confided that the panties were comfortable on that full backside that she had. But part of him still wondered if she did it to tease and tempt him. She knew he liked looking at her full, sexy bottom in those panties.

She loved his attention, sexually and affectionately, and she thrived when he doted on her. It only took a few minutes to make her glow when he was close to her, but if he smacked her ass, or kissed her cheek, or ran his fingers through her hair, or just asked her what she was thinking, what was on her mind, she almost quite literally glowed, beamed at him, and treated him like a hero. Lynne was very easy to love!

So, he wanted to give her space to work. But, because of all those sweet tender moments he just thought of, how he loved to watch Lynne and work, and at play when they were alone together in their apartment, he didn't want the space that they shared to be too big. If their new space was too big, he'd miss the sweet moments, and her bubbliness when she got a flash of inspiration, or even the way she pounced on his lap suddenly, when her creative bursts were through, and wanted to talk, or watch a movie, or the comedy channel, or music videos, or sometimes, she quite frankly sat in his lap because she wanted sexual release.

So, he wanted to give her more space to work, but he still wanted them to be close. A two bedroom, two bath seemed like the ideal size. This apartment also needed to be reasonable in price. Between he and Lynne's take at their various nightclubs, and the jingles, and his hustle of studio cleaning, he needed to have enough leftover so they could save for the future.

He knew Lynne wanted a family someday, and he wanted to start saving for a down payment on a house or condo as soon as the budget would allow. He discussed this idea of a weekly budget with Lynne. Lynne had been keeping her own meticulous weekly budget, and she had savings as well. He admired her intelligence. Lynne might be missing some pieces along the way with emotional maturity, but intellectually, in a lot of ways, she was smarter than he was, and he wasn't ashamed to admit this to her, frequently. And Lynne wasn't shy about enjoying his emotional protection either. They filled all the missing pieces in each other.

Lynne helped them come up with a shared budget. But Leif indicated that they were missing an important item. Lynne checked the figures again, and again wearing those fucking sexy school teacher glasses and his pajama top. He'd already sexed her once today; she lay under him barely awake, like he loved, early in the morning, sweet, submissive and trusting, then waking up slightly and becoming greedier. Smart, nerdy little thing he wanted to bend her over and fuck her like mad to give her some cum to fit in her tight budget.

"I don't see what's missing baby, we've got rent, utilities, entertainment, transpo, personal money for each of us, slush pile for an extremely fun date, vacations, emergencies, or whatever, what's missing," said Lynne her pencil behind her ear.

"What's missing is a fund for us to save so I can give my Lynney a house, and put as many babies in that tummy of yours as you want, when you're ready...no rush, because I'm not in the mood to share you with crumb snatchers yet, you'll need to wait at least five years, you're mine before then," said Leif, and he stroked her precious nose with his finger.

Lynne started to cry.

"I keep forgetting sometimes, just how much you want to be a family with me, because its...it's all still so erotic, and we're still so passionate, but...I want to have babies with you too one day Leif. It's beautiful that you want you already dream about our long-term future too...you talk about having babies as much as I do. I mean, you aren't even scared of it, you don't even feel pressured by it, it's so beautiful. I don't know any men like you Leif! I do love babies, and I don't even need to hide that from you...having a family is gonna mean a lot to me, because I'm losing my own family," said Lynne softly through her tears.

"Move that laptop, we don't have money in your tight ass budget for another one. You already know I dream about our long-term future too. That's the point of getting married, to plan to be together forever, and I already promised you, our little family will be everything you ever need, and it will make up for what you missed, even while it's just us two. And then when we have little ones we'll fill it up with even more love," he added softly, and he drank her tears, kissing her all along her cheeks.

He'd swaddled her up tight in his lap now that she was emotional. And she looked at him and grinned and brushed her own tears away. Damn, he loved nourishing her emotionally. It felt good to him too!

"I just...Leif I used to dread the idea of having children because....I didn't....I didn't want to have to bring them up as I was brought up...and now...since the trip with you...everything seems so bright and beautiful, and I have a clear sense of...how we'd raise them...what values we'd give them, and I know they'd feel so much more loved than I felt growing up. I'm so happy with you...I just don't want to overwhelm you sometimes."

"You are not overwhelming me. I think It's beautiful how your heart is touched by me. You move my heart the same way darlin'. I'm so much happier with you now, than I ever was before,"

He pulled her into his chest, rocking her, and kissed her forehead. Silly girl.

She was so smart, with all those Yale degrees, but didn't she know anything about what that engagement ring she was wearing meant. He loved filling her up with so much love she cried tears of joy!

***

After searching high and low for about two weeks, back and forth on Craig's list, the paper classifieds, and word of mouth, Leif finally found them the perfect place, right in the same apartment complex he was currently living in.

He discussed needing to find a bigger apartment with his landlord as a reason that he would not be renewing the lease. The landlord did not want to see Leif go, as he was one of the nicest tenants in the neighborhood. When he got word that a couple was moving out of their top floor two bedroom apartment, he told Leif right away. He liked Leif and Lynne so much, he held the apartment for them and did not even require an additional security deposit even thought he apartment was more money than his current model.

They started packing their boxes up, to get ready for the great move upstairs. They got into a few silly little spats about whose furniture would be going into this new bigger apartment, Lynne had some nice pieces from her old apartment that were in storage, so he let her keep the nice, oak wood bookcase, even though it took several band members to haul it up all those stairs.

He mainly kept that bookcase because that was what started it all. He had such warm memories of rubbing that sweet pussy for the first time next to that book case and how sweet her little cry of love for him sounded. They also kept her nice coffee table and entertainment display.

The rest of Lynne's furniture they sold, and he helped her get all of her things ready for their shared home. Since it was only a move upstairs, they moved in a haphazard fashion, sending their band members a dozen text messages for help, and afterwards, Lynne fixed everyone a nice feast in their new apartment.

Everyone gratefully ate Lynne's delicious cooking.

The next day, Leif took Lynne on a surprise trip to Ikea. He wanted her to have a few new things for their new apartment. She picked out some bar stools that she loved. He naughtily made her test several different features when no one was watching while she chuckled with embarrassed delight. First he made sure that when he knelt, his head was resting properly between her legs and there was no problem with access. He kissed her pussy through her jeans.

"Good, this will allow a husband to serve his wife properly," he added with a wicked chuckle.

Then he heightened the stool to make sure he could shimmy behind her at the right level while she sat on the stool.

"Stop it Leif! You are not evaluating this purchase right! You're embarrassing me," she hissed.

But her chin dimple puckered, while she struggled not to smile, and he knew she loved the sexual teasing.

"You're not getting one damn thing in this store unless I test drive it properly to make sure it can stand up to playing all the naughty games that a good little wifey needs to play with her husband. Now, show me that you know how to raise and lower the stool like a good little wifey in training. Do you want to be your husband's good girl and make him happy after we're married? If you make me happy baby, I'll make your pussy feel so good each and every day," he murmured in her ear, swatting her ass.

She blushed, with that sweet beige skin and his heart filled with love and warmth for her as he saw her eyes scurrying about nervously to be sure no one was watching them. She liked for him to be nasty with her in public, but she was still so damn shy. Her bashfulness inflamed him sensually.

"Yes Leify, I want to be your good, special wifey," she said shyly.

She batted her eyelashes at him playfully. He loved when she gave him her embarrassed glance, with those big pretty eyes. It playful on her part and it just made him want to inhale her and give her something to really be coy for. He couldn't wait for this damn honeymoon!

He tenderly, and indulgently kissed her forehead again and again after her obedient admission.

But her brown eyes sparkled with pleasure, and love for him and she submissively raised and lowered the stool and angled it several ways.

"Good. Very good, my Lynney! Good girl! Your husband to be likes these. You can get all four. And anything else my baby sees that she likes, as long as we have the room for it in our house, go on, get the cart, I know we're gonna need it, I know how women are with furniture, you'll have me putting together shit all night now," he said with a warm grin.

He spoiled her rotten in the store, buying her several new pieces of furniture, then and spent the next several days putting together that damn iKea furniture while he had Lynne decipher those ridiculous, unhelpful damn pictures of how the furniture was to fit together.

*** These games that they were playing now, that were getting a little more intense, where he wanted her to be a bit obedient to him, and when she complied, he kissed her forehead and told her how sweet and special she was filled her heart with so much love. She wasn't sure if he knew that these games nourished her emotionally, as much as they did sexually, and she didn't want to make Leif feel weird, so she didn't mention the emotional pleasure she derived when he told her she was good, but, being continually told, her whole life, how sinful she was, how disobedient, how much she misbehaved, in church, and in her home by her parents, and later on, by Martin, had done a lot to damage her, and make her shy everywhere else, but her stage.

When Leif playfully punished her, and kissed her bottom afterwards and told her she was still his good sweetheart, or when she compiled with his playful wishes and he told her she was good, it healed parts of her soul that were hurting. No matter what they did, whether she was good during these games or not, in the end, in their silly world, he always told her how much he loved her, and how special she was to him, and he'd spend a long time kissing and cuddling her and treating her with affection so she knew it wasn't lip service. And even though a lot of the games they played were sexual, those special feelings took root in her heart, and she came away understanding that she was a very good person inside her heart, and Leif adored her. She was finally someone's special girl, finally a sweet, coveted status that could never be taken away.

Nothing, he assured her, short of cheating on him, would ever take away her status as his special sweetheart. This last piece he told her, inside and outside of their bedroom.

So, when the phone calls started up again in earnest, Lynne didn't worry. She had tender male approval and guidance now, with Leif, who would soon be her husband. She was not a disappointment to Leif, she was his darling sweetheart, and he loved and was proud of her. To hell with what her father thought of her life's decisions.

It was all clicking now, like lock and key, she understood more and more what drew her to her man. He was sweet, tender, and indulgent, and he also had a firm side, but only expressed firmness to nourish her with love and show concern. It was the opposite, of all the things she'd ever known growing up.

"I thought this shit was done! Lynney, I'm giving you a week, and then I'm going to fucking answer, it myself so help me god! I'm going to talk to him. This just will not continue. You're mine now, and he will not torment you, he won't. I don't like to do this, because you are your own woman, but I'm putting my foot down. The madness ends next week if you won't do it yourself. Should have answered this damn phone a few weeks ago," cried Leif, pulling at his dreadlocks.

But the next day, her father called their bluff and left a message.

Lynne immediately put the call on speakerphone.

Even in the voicemail, even though they hadn't spoken for over a month, her father sounded angry!

"I'm calling to see if this is a number where you can still be reached Lynne. I've tried calling you for almost a month, and have received no answer. I tried knocking on your apartment door, when you didn't answer, your neighbors informed me that you'd moved out of that apartment. Now your mother and I don't even have a clue where you live. Are you still shacking up with that young man or not? I hope that the answer is that you are not.

The church loves you Lynne, everyone is concerned. When you...when you admitted that you lived with that Leaves boy, I had to tell the rest of the clergy. And....they were disappointed but...they all love you, they've known you since you were a baby...and...the bottom line baby girl, is, that the clergy is willing to meet with you, and decide if you are really sorry or not. I pulled a lot of strings to get this meeting, they could have just thrown you out. If you confess your sins, are willing to come back to church, and live at home, at least until you get on he right path again....and stop seeing that boy....if you haven't already...I think the elders might be willing to make an exception in your case, and not excommunicate you.

And....well Lynne if you are not ready...then I think you know what will happen. Are you really willing to give up on everything you've ever known, your mother, your father, and your whole church family, and lose out on the Rapture to have immoral relations with that boy? Is the sin that sweet to you Lynne? I don't even know who you are anymore!" he shouted the last sentence.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers