Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Lynne heard the sound go soft. She heard her father sniffling. He was crying. Damn. Her father hardly ever cried. He was so hurt she was leaving that church behind, and being with Leif anyway, he was crying. She didn't want to hurt her father, but she loved her life with Leif. Leif showed her affection, care, patience, and unconditional love in ways she never had growing up. Yes, the sin with Leif was that sweet! And soon, it wouldn't be a sin anymore, they would be legally bound as man and wife.

She had her own life to live now!

"Lynne I know we don't see eye to eye on anything anymore, but I still love you, and you're still my daughter. I don't want you to die at the Rapture honey. So...so the clergy want to meet with you sometime in the next two weeks. I figure you may not want to meet with me, so get a pencil and write this number down, it's for Pastor Ben 555-2222. And you can call him, and arrange a time to meet. Pastor Ben has known you since you were a baby, and he has faith that he can help save you, and correct your wayward ways. And if you don't call me, or Ben in the next two weeks, I'll know what your decision is Lynne. The clergy will know too, and they will take quick action to excommunicate you. You already know what it means. No contact unless it's an emergency. It's...it's trying to keep the flock clean keep the church clean, and encourage you to get back on a proper course, so you can talk to your family again," said her father.

Her mother picked up the phone, to get in on the voicemail message.

"Martin says hi. And he's still not seeing anyone yet. Frankly I don't think he ever got over how you just left him like that- without a word. Just disappeared from site like that. He misses you, and so does his family. I know you said he makes your skin crawl, but he's a nice young-"

Blissfully, as though a gift from God, the voicemail got cut off, and Lynne was so thankful.

She didn't think she had the strength to absorb anymore of the message.

She just quietly shut her eyes, rubbed her temples, and settled back into their new leather ikea couch.

"Wow, what the hell does all that shit mean babe? Are you okay?" asked Leif.

Lynne quietly nodded.

She didn't even wait for him to pull her into his arms, she knew she was loved now, knew she belonged to Leif, there wasn't even any need to ask, she just melted blissfully into his lap, and hid her head in his chest and, her cares far away from the rest of the world.

As soon as she was in his arms, he cradled her to him so soothingly, one hand securely on the crown of her hair, the other on her ass. Rocking her back and forth, back and forth like his spoiled princess. The ultimatum in the message hurt her, but Leif's coddling and care, and now he was kissing her cheek tenderly let her know that she was okay.

Her parents refusal to accept her as her own woman, on her own terms, to the point where they would set up a witch hunt on her and throw her out of the church did not mean she was abandoned and alone.

She was far from alone, and for the first time, she was with someone where she felt like she was the most important person in their world. Far more important than any scripture or church doctrine. Leif's love for her was so pure and sweet, and gentle, and even if her parents did not agree with them expressing that love out of marriage, the fact that they couldn't see how much they loved each other and belonged together, let Lynne know that they may know their church, but they knew little about family.

She felt hot tears of release flow unto his chest. She didn't even realize she was crying until she felt herself wetting up his chest with her tears.

It was really a flood of emotion with the realization that they would soon be throwing her out of church, but Leif mistook her tears.

"I'm sorry that loving me has to bring so much pain to the other parts of your life Lynney," said Leif, shaking his head.

He ran his fingers softly through her hair.

"You didn't bring pain to the other parts of my life. Make no mistake about it! I had left that church anyway. You just forced me to make a firm decision about letting others know my own choice. Each day I spend in life with you makes me feel like, my life was gray before, and how I live in Technicolor HD," said Lynne.

Even though she felt sad, she put on a bright smile for Leif.

"Man baby, that was beautiful. You make my world beautiful and brilliant too. It just still seems like so much shit to be growing up in that, and...well, to be able to come out of it like you are, you're really strong, even though you have this sweet softness about you. You can be a tough cookie, and I like it," he murmured dotingly.

"Thanks Leify. Believe me, it was so much shit growing up in that faith. Just...just so many of the doctrines and beliefs. Women being second class citizens. Committees that are held where you have to confess sins and give graphic details about your sex life for forgiveness. Imagine, hearing sermons once a month that talk about how wrong masturbation is and not being able to stop yourself! I couldn't help that I had hormones Leif. In our love, and in this relationship, it's okay to have hormones, and be sexual. It's okay to have a bad day. It's okay to curse. I can just be myself. I don't have to be perfect. So, loving you has not brought pain to any part of my life worth keeping. Loving you has brought me the greatest joy," said Lynne.

She looked up at him, and she beamed. This time the smile through her tears was not for Leif's sake, it was her own grin full of love.

"I keep telling you, that you're my perfect woman, little girl, soon to be wifey, whatever you want to see yourself as darlin'. Just perfect to me," he added sweetly.

"That fucking ridiculous church! It feels good to be with you Leif. To know that no one, and nothing can stop me from being your little girl. Or your lovely grown woman. The apple of your eye, the one you love more than anything. The one who matters most, I did not have that growing up, and I cherish that feeling," she said.

"Yes, you are the apple of my eye. My special one. You get all the gold stars in my book Lynney, all of them. All the stickers in the book for being a sweet, kind, good woman with a beautiful spirit. Hell, If you've got shit you want to show your man for him to put on the refrigerator, I've got a ton of magnets," he added playfully.

Lynne rolled her head back and chuckled so hard she snorted with laughter. He made her feel so special, and not even embarrassed about how he was filling that repressed childhood need she had for approval, even as a grown woman. He stuffed her soul so full with love.

"I'm going to draw you a picture later, a goofy picture with and you and I, and the babies we'll have some day," she said with her tongue in her cheek playfully.

"Don't...don't tease now Lynney. If you draw me something, a little picture like that, I will put it on the fridge, and proudly show it to everyone. It'll be the best damn picture ever because my Lynney drew it. Damn it, I can't wait to call you my wife. And I won't be embarrassed about telling everyone how proud I am of your little drawing, and I don't give a shit if you are twenty-three. I know you need that shit, you feed off that stuff, and I love giving it to you. You had the kind of parents riding your ass because you got a B in physics. Now I hope those wedding plans are shaping up nicely, because frankly, I can't wait to give you my last name. And I long to share everything with you Lynney. All the pleasures that your heart, and your soul, and your body can stand. We're just getting started baby, I promise you," he murmured huskily close to her lips.

Somewhere, far on the other side of the city, she was sure her parents thought she'd be scrambling to call that pastor, trying to win back their approval, because without them, she had no family.

But how wrong her parents were!

She and Leif ended up up making love, under a blanket, on the couch, after watching a reel of their favorite SNL skits. Leif had turned them on because he thought she needed a laugh. She did laugh from her gut, and her belly, snorting all the way, and she caught him staring at her, and then, his chin in her hair, telling her she was beautiful, when she laughed hard, and it was on.

She bounced joyously in his lap, hungrily riding his throbbing dick, while he lovingly caressed and kissed her breasts. Lynne loved to ride her man until she could feel him deep in her gut now! Often the sensation was so intense and filling she couldn't take it, and she'd back away after a few greedy strokes, but the hunger in her pussy for him made her keep coming back for more of that full, lusty sensation before backing away again.

She didn't care about them making love with SNL blaring in the background, their pleasurable moans and cries becoming part of the laugh track. As Leif said later, they just "rewound that shit," as Lynne giggled.

Later, after she calmed down a bit, from the laughter, and their sex, and her subsequent nap on his chest, he presented her with his moleskin notebook and a pen.

"I'd like you to draw that picture you were talking about earlier, of our future family, for the refrigerator," he said, his voice husky and gruff with emotion.

"Oh Leif, I was just being silly...I'm....I'm too old for that shit now," she added with a chuckle.

"You are not too old to be my special woman. Please sit down and draw the picture Lynney," said Leif, his voice full of even-tempered patience and love.

After a little more coaxing, Lynne started to draw. She loved to draw, she was good at it, and her journal was filled with various drawings, scenes, animals, cartoon characters, people that she knew, and the like.

Soon Lynne was hooked into her whimsical world of drawing. She drew she and Leif holding hands, standing under a tree, beside their house. The sun shone on the two of them and they had two kids standing in front of them.

Obviously with a fairly good eye for art and drawing, her picture was better than it would have been years ago, but she drew with the same glee. It was a release for her, thinking about her new life, her new family, and getting Leif's loving, playful praise. Just relaxing, drawing and coloring without a care in the world. The difference between her old life and this life was like night and day.

Soon, he'd found every marker, every different color he could find in the house for her to add color to her picture.

"You draw too, it's our picture of our future family," she said with a chuckle, pushing the pen towards him, and he drew meadows, and flowers, and bushes in front of their house.

"I'm scared to draw but so much, I don't draw as good as you honey, don't want to mess up what you've done," said Leif tenderly.

"We're just having fun. There, that looks done," said Lynne after she drew a few clouds.

"My, my. What a lovely picture. Drawn by my favorite girl. Let's put it on the refrigerator, so every day I can be reminded of the home we're gonna build, and how proud I am of my special girl," said Leif dotingly.

He did find magnets, and he put the picture up dead center on the stainless steel fridge.

Now Lynne couldn't help her tears. On a day when she could have felt useless, and worthless, about to get kicked out of church, Leif filled up her heart with so much care and love. He made her feel more special than anything.

"Damn. Nobody's ever put my shit on the fridge before! Mom and dad can keep their damn church!" chuckled Lynne.

"What...you mean...since you've been grown?" asked Leif.

"No, not since I've been grown, not ever. Do you think my father would have let my mother junk up their gourmet kitchen and sub zero refrigerator with my silly little school drawings and report cards...hell no!" said Lynne with a chuckle.

And she laughed so hard, she snorted.

But Leif was not laughing.

Leif looked heartbroken.

"Shit, no fucking refrigerator is more important than showing you how proud I am of you! Oh Lynney, there's so much I can teach you about love. I'm so glad this wedding is only a few months away. I don't think I could wait much longer. I think I need to keep teaching you about Love a lot...so man joyful lessons to show you" he added sweetly.

His eyes were filled up with water, and he looked away for a while. Then he grabbed and squeezed her tight in his arms.

The next morning, when Lynne woke up, there were clippings from the arts and entertainment section where she'd gotten show reviews up on the refrigerator beside the picture she'd drawn the previous evening. He'd taken a few of them out of her scrap book to put on the fridge, so he could dote on them with pride.

All she could do when fixing them breakfast was grin and wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes.

***

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers