Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

He noticed the note on his side of the night table. He smelled it as soon as he picked it up, like vanilla, and he knew it was a love note from his new wife.

But reading it through, seeing those words on paper, lovingly written, telling him how much she enjoyed being with him, how thankful she was to him, grateful was the word she used in her lovely note for teaching her about intimacy, and fucking and lovemaking and being patient and kind made his eyes well up.

Clearly, she had not grown skittish because of a little early morning soreness. She even thanked him for helping her to grow up, and feel like a grown woman. So he supposed he babied her too much sometimes, when he worried about her well being, but he couldn't help himself.

He loved her, and he'd never been entrusted with anything as valuable and precious to him as his young wife, and he'd rather err on the side of overprotecting her than not protecting her enough.

He was sure she understood, even if he was babying her. And he knew part of her liked being babied intensely, and it was surely needed. It seemed to Leif his young wife was a lamb, reared by wolves, and being groomed by a slaughterer for a first boyfriend.

Oh hell yes, he'd much rather err on the side of caution.

He smelled the sheets where they'd lain, picking up her scent, then tidied up their bed, and straightened up the room, before smelling her note again.

"Leif, baby, I'm ready," she called out to him.

Leif returned to the bathroom. She was still in the water looking like an angel, but she'd used all the bath bubble sand he could see the reflection of her naked body under the water flanked by rose petals.

It was a sight almost too beautiful to look at, those small perky breasts, the tiny waist, and the way her hips flared out into gorgeous shapely legs, that lovely pear shape that she had.

"Did the water make your muscles and your pussy feel better," he crooned sweetly.

"Yeah baby, much better," said Lynne.

"Good. Give me your hand," murmured Leif.

He took her hand, leading her out of the water, and he immediately draped her in two big terry cloth towels, one to keep her warm, while he fussed over and dried off her back, shoulders, feet, and calves.

Water had pooled around her belly button, such a perfect sight, adorable little outie, his body was inflamed with lust for her.

Before he even knew what he was doing, he'd reached out and sucked the cute, tiny little bulb.

Then he kissed all around her bikini line, and he smelled her sweet girl juices starting to flow again.

"I'm ruining you. Getting your pussy all messy with juice all over again and you just stepped out of the bath baby," he murmured nuzzling her sandy pubic hair adoringly, worshiping at her feet.

"Oh baby, you can ruin me all you want, there's a bath still full of water I can use to wipe up again, I don't care even if it's cold," panted Lynne, opening the towel wide to give him a show as he began to gently suck where her lips came together while tracing crosswise over the lips as Lynne roared with sexy, sensual, appreciation.

His mouth was too full of her pussy to answer that, when he was finished with his baby, he'd draw her a fresh bath, or help her wash her pussy in the shower.

Lynne grunted, and propped one foot on his shoulder, spreading her pussy over his mouth.

Leif's cock got so hard he groaned in ecstasy. He wanted to fuck her again so much but did not want to make his sweet baby any more sore than she already was.

He channeled his extremely hungry sexual desire, panting-

"Your pussy deserves a ton of kisses to make up for all the pounding yesterday. Kisses and sucks and everything that makes her purr with pleasure," he murmured huskily.

He boldly parted her feminine lips, and began sucking her clitoris, delighting as it hardened and swelled up so large into his loving lips, he loved how swollen her little clit got, he'd never seen one get as swollen and hard as hers did, and doubtlessly that was why she came so good and hard, and he loved the primal nature of how big her clit could get when it was engorged with pleasure. It was beautiful to him!

"Leify, I can't stand it, I love you so much!" she whimpered.

Her foot on his shoulder, he caught a glimpse of them in the mirror, and Lynne was gyrating on his face like a nasty little kitten in heat, making these adorable, sexy little fuck faces while her pussy throbbed with delight and she was on the cusp of a wonderful orgasm, he could tell it as she pulled his dreadlocks near his ears.

He wanted to bring Lynne over the edge, so he teased and tantalized her tight anus with a loving tongue, bringing his attention up higher, over where he should enter her, then lovingly pulling her swollen, bare clit gently between sucking, kissing lips gently cradling her clit on his tongue, moving it back and forth, gently as though he was sucking a piece of candy.

"Baby, baby, I'm coming!" she yelped loudly, as though he couldn't feel her clit and those juicy pussy lips quivering with pleasure into his mouth.

To make her orgasm better, he teased her anus with a gentle thumb, and she backed up on his thumb moaning with pleasure.

"You fill me so good! I fucking love you so much," she whimpered, her hands tangled in his dreadlocks, pulling his face deeper into her pussy.

He breathed in the heavenly scent of her feminine garden, groaned as he savored the juices slicking his lips and chin, sighed with wonder at the feeling of her tight innocent anus on his thumb.

She kept jerking her hips over his face wantonly and her pussy kept clutching so he knew she was coming more than once, she kept moaning.

He would let her tell him how many times this was for her, how close he was to breaking her freaky little record of solo play.

Finally she collapsed against him, hugging his face to her stomach.

She panted in and out with rapid breaths, squeezing his head to her navel an suffocating him a bit.

Lynne was overwhelmed with pleasure and he loved to inspire those feelings in his beautiful wife.

"Sweetness, I can't breathe," murmured Leif moving his head a bit from her embrace.

"Baby I'm sorry! That was so damn fun!" she exclaimed.

She joined him on her own knees, kneeling before him.

"Now it's your turn," she murmured leering at him huskily.

Leif let out a husky, masculine chuckle.

"Baby, you better let that pussy rest, that's why I had you take the hot bath with the bath soaps and oil. You should feel much better by the afternoon, and I can break you in a little more," said Leif with a wicked smile swatting her bottom and licking his lips.

Lynne leaned in and kissed the glaze of her womanly passion right off of his lips.

Leif groaned, enjoying her kiss and gently circling her beautiful thick nipples in his own loving fingers.

"My mouth isn't sore," panted Lynne sexily pawing his chest.

"Mmm, you are so lovely. At least let me shower first. Been doing a hell of a lot of sweating because you are so damn frisky," he moaned tracing her lips with a gentle thumb.

He got up out of the floor, extended his hand to her, to help her up, and with none of the gentleness he'd bathed her with, started the stand up shower in their two-piece bathroom, closing the shower door behind him.

***

Lynne could see the reflection of his beautiful body in the steamy bath mirror through the glass-enclosed shower while she brushed her teeth. She brushed her teeth vigorously, gargled, then stifled a naughty chuckle.

Her husband needed help washing his back, and she was just the help he needed. She moved her hands over the steamy glass, making the steamed up image of his gorgeous tan body crystal clear.

He was engrossed in his bathing, and he didn't notice how she'd smoothed away the steam and was staring at his naked body, but she was luxuriating over his body all golden, tan, and glistening with water. Chuckling with giddiness she pulled open the shower door.

Leif let out a husky chuckle.

"Hmm, what are you doing in her, huh, gorgeous girl, you already had a nice long bath, you don't need to be in here getting clean," he added playfully.

"I know. See I got a real good husband who takes care of me. He keeps pampering me and drawing me baths, but the problem is that I don't think he's letting anyone be around to take care of him, even though he's got a little wife around, who is just crazy about him and wants to take care of him as good as he takes care of her," said Lynne sweetly.

"Is that so?" said Leif chuckling.

Lynne's eyes caught on the vision of the water cascading down his naked, muscular back. She recalled the longing she felt so long ago, when she watched him playing the audience with his back turned, behind the dumpster.

She'd wanted so bad to touch his naked back then, and now that she was his wife, it was all hers. She couldn't help glancing down of her his masculine hips, and then his taut, hard, round little buttocks, the left one emblazoned with his tattoo of love for her, her name, and the date of their wedding, etched upon it.

Memorialized.

"Oh shit I love you so much baby," moaned Lynne her voice slurred with the depth of her passion.

She didn't know what he was washing himself with, but she wanted to bathe him in her love, her tongue was reaching out before she knew it, and she was on her tippy toes, licking the back of his neck, while Leif moaned with masculine ecstasy.

Still on her tippy toes, Lynne whispered huskily in his ear-

"You missed a spot," licking behind his ear, and then taking his whole ear into her mouth, sucking it and biting it.

Leif chuckled hard.

And he moaned.

"You're a naughty little wife Lynne, and you are about to find out what happens to naughty little girls who tease their big strong husbands," crooned Leif softly.

"I can't wait to find out what happens!" said Lynne with a naughty chuckle.

"Trying to go easy on you baby, I know your pussy is sore," he murmured, reaching behind her and slapping her ass.

"Ouch!" she squealed giggling.

She reached for his weak spot, his pits, and he chuckled loudly before mashing his arms down and dropping his soap and his sponge in his zealousness to protect his armpits.

Before he could bend over and get them, Lynne had crawled between his legs, reaching for the bar of soap and the sponge.

"It's hardly right for you to be on your knees in front of me, beautiful," he added.

He knelt down and caressed her chin dimple, looked at her worshipfully and kissed her forehead.

Was it any wonder that she got off serving this hippie Adonis.

"Please stand up and let me wash you. You've pampered me so much it's only right," said Lynne pushing on his hip.

"Oh alright! It's way more fun to wash your girlie stuff though. It's soft. And sometimes it bounces and jiggles. And sometimes you squeal when I wash your naughtier parts," said Leif with a husky chuckle his blue eyes dancing.

"Well shit, maybe I feel the same way, about listening to you squeal when I wash you, up you go!" said Lynne slapping his ass like a drill Sargent.

"Oh Okay, you can be a feisty little thing sometimes," said Leif playfully.

He stood up straight, and Lynne stood up, lathering the sponge, chasing his blonde chest hairs, scrubbing up his pits, and his delectable torso and belly button.

She unlatched the shower nozzle to rinse away the suds, then kissed the beaded water path that glistened in the wake of the water stream.

She teased his nipples under the jets, and Leif groaned. She then followed up with her mouth, gently circling around each nipple, following it up with her tongue.

She watched his thick cock spring upwards, out of the nest of his blond curly hair down below. She swallowed her own drool.

It seemed it had been about a week since she swallowed his come, and she missed the taste of his hot pearly essence, spurting out over her tongue, and how warm it felt when she swallowed his seed into her belly.

Her pussy was not that sore, and she could take him again, but as she told him, her mouth was just fine, and she missed having it there, she loved being his champion cock sucker, and especially since she'd shown him in the car, she knew how to work it deeper than ever before.

Lynne kissed each of his muscular hips.

Leif looked down at her longingly, caressing her mouth.

"I love you so much. You're such a little tease," he moaned as she kissed the head of his cock.

He gently stroked the crown of her hair with wet fingertips.

"No I'm not a tease. A tease would be a woman who got you all worked up, and wouldn't suck or swallow. But your wife loves to suck your big thick cock, and I can't wait to swallow you, or let you come all over my titties, whichever you prefer,"

"OH sweet, I love it when you talk dirty little wifey. I saved up a lot of come for you overnight. I might have some for your mouth, and your lovely breasts. Then maybe later I'll give you some deep in your belly nice and warm and sticky like we love," he murmured softly.

Lynne giggled as he stroked her chin dimple. She loved when he doted on her.

Lynne soaped up the sponge, then worked on his balls, and inner thighs, once they were all clean, she turned the shower nozzle on his inner thighs, then ran it teasingly under his balls.

Leif made a groaning sound that Lynne did not recognize, halfway between a groan and a chuckle.

"Mmm, Fuck yeah darlin', maybe we get you a nurse uniform and we can pretend like I'm a dirty old man and you're giving me the fucking sponge bath of my life," said Leif.

Lynne chuckled, and chuckled.

"That sounds like a fun sex game Leify," said Lynne.

His body rinsed clean, Lynne licked cross wise over his inner thighs and balls, as though giving it another cleaning and polishing, outside of the shower.

She loved the sweet, soapy, masculine musk of him, loved inhaling it and taking it deep into her throat and nostrils, and she felt her own womanhood starting to moisten.

She loved to masturbate herself while she sucked his cock and the only reason he didn't was because she wanted to give him her full, amorous attention.

She reached out for the web of his testicles, remembering before how adamant he'd been about her not touching that area, but also being aware that although he hesitated before, he was assuredly clean now, she'd bathed him there.

She thought of nothing but the longing to love and explore him everywhere, the same way he'd already delighted her with his mouth.

She lovingly took his balls into her mouth, as much as she could, gently sucking them while she lightly traced his shaft with one hand.

"Shit, sweetheart, I love you," he moaned huskily and Lynne could see Leif curling his gorgeous toes until they were pink in the water.

He possessively grabbed several locks of her hair, pulling the source of his pleasure deep into his crotch and Lynne glowed at feeling his ardor.

She reached her tongue out toward the web of his testicles while gently masturbating his shaft, and his pleasurable moan sounded like he was a virgin to having his testicles delighted during sex play.

"Oh you're such a tease. I want your mouth on my cock, and your hands on my balls," he groaned.

Lynne chuckled. She knew that was what he wanted, but as she lightly began sucking and pulling at the area where his testicles and ass came together his throaty moan hinted and the pleasure he was experiencing.

She reached behind and began to cup his tight, muscular ass, trying to gently dip her fingers inside his ass crack, feeling that her pleasurable exploration probably loosened his stance a little bit. Maybe he would be open now for her to explore his erogenous zones around his anus while she sucked his cock.

But Leif opened his eyes from their passion glazed state, looked down at her cooly and whispered, almost icily-

"Now cut it out with that gay shit right now!"

"Gay shit! What Gay shit!" said Lynne shrilly.

"Stop playing in my ass! I don't like it, damn it!" said Leif.

He was almost shouting.

"Okay! Fine. I don't like when you shout at me!" said Lynne doing her own shouting.

"I'm sorry. Just keep your fingers out of my ass," he added firmly.

Lynne looked up at him and nodded, slightly chastened.

She was hurt at how cold he'd turned, so suddenly, and she'd only been trying to give her sexy man some pleasure in new ways he hadn't experienced before. It didn't mean she wanted to do anything gay to him.

Whatever they did couldn't be gay, she was a wife doing these things to a husband she loved. It wasn't man on man contact, and she felt a little hurt that he was putting up a wall between them, this man who had taught her to be so free with her own baby.

She moved her hands to gently cupping his buttocks, and started to tease his shaft, which pointed angrily, deliciously towards her mouth, with her full, ripe lips.

"Yeah, now that's a good girl, that's what your husband likes, oh baby, my cock loves you," he moaned, tracing her eager outer lips with his cock.

She looked up at him, her eyes a little watery. She still felt a little hurt at how sharp his tone was.

But he was so handsome, and his eyes softened, and looked down at her, full of longing and steamy pleasure.

"Such an angel face, I love you sweetheart," he added stroking her hair and grinning down at her, his lip pursed the way it did when he anticipated pleasure for his dick.

The words, the I love you, was really what she needed.

She swallowed down the hurt when he'd been harsh with her earlier. She'd pushed his boundaries unwittingly but there might be time to try later. She only wanted to please him more than anything and she was so willing.

She crawled submissively between his knees, wanting to be his special girl and please her husband.

The water cascaded down her back, and her hair started to curl up.

"So cute when it does this. I never see it like this, Wwar your hair like this for me today on the beach, baby," he added pulling at her curls.

Because when she was younger, her mother would do anything to burn her tendril curls straight into submission, Leif made her feel so beautiful.

She nodded at him.

"I love your dick," she moaned languidly over the head.

She teased it joyously with kisses, sucks, and licks to the head.

Leif rocked on his haunches toward her mouth, but she was experienced at teasing him, gripping and gently massaging his shaft and kissing the head while he moaned with delight.

And, once she felt like she'd teased him enough that he was longing for her mouth, she cupped his buttocks gently, careful not to go near his anus, opened her mouth wide, and took his cock deeply and solidly into her mouth.

"Shit, baby, love your sweet lips!" he cried hoarsely.

She loved to suck his cock. The smell of him, the taste of him, the feel of his thick head first on her tongue, and then lodged at the back of her throat, his eyes staring down hooded, lovingly into her own, not breaking his eye contact, stroking her face like she was his beloved angel, little wonder she got off so hard sucking his cock.

She parted her legs slightly, as much for his visual enjoyment, as for him to see that she was so in tune to his pleasure that just sucking his cock was making her moist.

"God, I want to touch you everywhere, so soft and lovely," he panted.

Lynne took more of him even deeper into her throat, relaxing her throat muscles, bobbing up and down over his head, fucking her own throat with his thick cock, trusting him, the way she wanted him to trust her, trusting him not to gag her.

He stroked her face, and her hair and her cheeks, nibbling his mouth and looking down into her brown eyes with his blue ones.

"Touch yourself baby, I can't do it, you're down too low for me to reach you," he panted huskily.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers