Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers

Lynne removed some of his cock from her throat, kissed the tip of his shaft, smiled at him, started circling his cock with her eager tongue, and circling her own nipples for their mutual enjoyment.

"Mmm, that's my sweet baby, you want your husband's come?" he panted.

She nodded, her mouth still obediently on the head of his cock. She plunged her tongue in the slit, knowing how much that pleasured Leif when he was on the edge.

"Yes, little wifey, yes, yes!" he grunted.

Lynne moaned on his cock, tasting the sweet saltiness of his essence spurting in her mouth. She looked down at his cock longingly in her mouth, what she'd craved for, for a week.

Leif kept panting with husky pleasure looked at her naughtily and gently dislodged his cock from her pouty mouth, spurting a trail of sticky essence over her chin and then Lynne quickly squeezed together both of her small perky breasts, she didn't want either of them neglected from his erogenous shower.

Leif's face was ravished with pleasure as his cock spewed uncontrollably with several bursts of semen, his pearly white essence aglow all over her caramel breasts and their candy coated chocolate nipples.

"Oh God, you look so damn beautiful baby," he groaned with pleasure, still painting her skin with the evidence of his pleasure.

Lynne watched the virile outpouring of his seed on her skin until it slowed to a trickle. Now all that was left was a longing for the seed in her belly as well.

"God I want it on me every where, I love to bathe in it," she panted like a woman possessed, toying with the jizz on her breasts, and rubbing it into her nipples.

She turned her attentions to his softening cock, cleaning off the remnants of semen that were on his head, but he quickly knelt down into the shower water with her, nuzzling her neck, kissing her, and then licking and sucking her thick juicy nipples, which were covered in his own essence, then passing the flavor back to her in a steamy kiss as the water pounded down around them from the shower over head, now lukewarm.

***

"Looks like you're all dirty again. I can't even count how many times you got filthy since we started this honeymoon, and how many baths you've been given, but you like to play with husband come, you love it in your pussy, in your mouth, and on your skin," said Leif with playful disapproval.

He quickly unhooked the shower head from the overhead mount, fiddled with the settings and turned it to a pulsating setting that he thought would be pleasurable for Lynne's skin, and not irritate her delicate nipples.

He started with her adorable, ethnic Shirley temple curls. He loved when that flat ironed shoulder length hair that she had curled up into that poofy little bob thing. He couldn't get enough of the curls, or how they would bounce when he'd play with them. He loved her hair this way, and she'd never wear it like this at home, she was always straightening it with rollers and flat irons. He was glad they were away on their honeymoon, and he'd been able to convince her to wear her hair a little bit like this.

Lynne giggled as the water cascaded through her hair, drawing up whatever parts of her hair that were not already curly into adorable brown ringlets.

"Cut it out!" she squealed giggling and covering her hair.

"Too late, it's already cute little Shirley temple," he teased, kissing the crown of her hair.

She chuckled as he rinsed over her neck with the shower stream, but the chuckles turned to moans as the pulsating shower head stream began to jettison over her cocoa colored nipples, the thick, juicy points which never failed to fascinate him, he'd never seen such juicy nipples before his sweet Lynney.

"That feel's good doesn't it?" he asked huskily now kneeling in front of her, his mouth barely above a whisper.

She answered by tangling her fingers into his dreadlocks and entreating his lips into a kiss as he continued to toy with her breasts with the warm water of the showerhead.

Leif groaned at the sweet minty flavor of Lynne's moist mouth, fresh with toothpaste. Her pouty, juicy mouth felt good to him, and he pulled, and sucked at her thick, shapely lips.

He turned the strength of the shower jet up slightly, running the stream crosswise over Lynne's sensitive nipple.

Lynne threw her head back sensuously and groaned with pleasure.

She licked her lips and traced a path over her flat, perfect stomach, hinting down towards the brown, curly hairs below.

Lynne excited him with her eager sensuality and her love of self-pleasuring. His cock hardened watching her toy with her clitoris, and the furrow of her lips, her lips parted slightly like she was about to taste something sweet.

He moaned and stuck his tongue in her mouth, tasting her flavor while toying with her nipples with the shower jet moving in rapid circles now.

"Someone should be on her second orgasm. I remember you need to have nine today so I can pleasure you more than you've ever been pleasured," he whispered headily in her ear, nibbling the curve of her ear.

She giggled. Then Lynne squirmed before him, her wriggling aroused him, and he squeezed his own hardened cock a few times before dislodging her fingers from between her damp curls, first sniffing the heavenly scents, and then licking her moist fingers while Lynne squealed from ticklishness before laughing from the pit of her belly.

Her husky giggle was so damned sexy he wanted to fuck her hard so that she bounced in the air like a spinning top like he did yesterday, but he knew she was still a bit sore.

"You're so sexy, if you weren't sore, I'd bend you over backwards and tickle your pussy with that showerhead, and my cock at the same time," he crooned playfully.

Lynne turned around on her heels, her ass facing him-

"God that sounds so lovely! I'm not that sore. What's stopping you? I can tell your cock needs more attention baby," she crooned huskily.

"Me giving you a little more time to heal. Maybe the showerhead first, and if you're a good girl, this afternoon, maybe some cock. I don't have to use my cock to make you come the first few times today. That comes later...you'll want the cock that much longer, probably come on it before I get it all the way inside you," he added playfully tweaking her chin dimple.

Leif sucked and nibbled the sexy ridge under her upper lip, and moved the stream over her belly, then turned it up higher and wriggled it in circles over her wet, curly bush, delighting in Lynne's squeals of pleasure and delight.

"God It's so good!" she yipped.

He knew then that while she loved playing with vibrators, she was a virgin to the pleasures of playing with her body under a high-powered jet stream of water. This was something he knew gave women and their cute clits extreme pleasure and he felt so privileged to share this with her for the first time.

He angled the stream over her belly and aimed it so that the stream rushed over her pussy lips and then the water trickled over her clit to pleasure her, so that the stream was not so extreme to irritate her clit, learning from the way he pleasured her with his mouth, awakening her hood first, gently.

Leif could tell his wife was feeling pleasure, because her mouth was opened wide enough to catch flies. She was so sweet, and hilarious at the same time.

He couldn't help tangling his fingers in her curly hair and kissing her ravenously Lynne gripped for the shower head like the sexy little vixen that she was, turning it so that it was like a fountain under his strong grasp, and then knelt like a kitten in heat, gyrating her hips over the showerhead tickling her clit and pussy lips under the gushing stream.

That was when he decided to take things to another level of joy and pleasure for his beautiful young wife.

He leaned close to her ear, and whispered huskily-

"So you have eight more orgasms until you beat the freaky little record you set on your own. And I think it's high time that your loving husband taught you that having eight comes with me is far more than you'll ever have coming by yourself,"

"Everything with you is more fun than the time I spent alone," moaned Lynne.

"That's good then baby girl, you're about to have a lot of fun right now," murmured Leif kissing down her back, loving the feel of her soft feminine skin under his lips.

She knew where he was headed, he was certain, the spot that she loved and she leaned up on her haunches, beckoning him.

Lynne's hands were occupied with the shower faucet, tilting it towards her hips.

He looked down into her eyes but all he could see was the whites of Lynne's eyes. She looked like a woman possessed as she gyrated her hips, and Leif knew she was on the brink of orgasm.

He bit one of her ass cheeks, spreading her buttocks wide with his thumb.

Lynne yelped loudly with delight.

"Two is better than one baby. You keep playing with the faucet, but two is better than one, it's much more fun to let your husband help you masturbate yourself," he crooned sweetly.

He sniffed and inhaled the intimate smell between Lynne's ass cheeks before plunging his tongue thoroughly inside, loving the taste of Lynne's tight anus.

"Leify! Baby!" panted Lynne.

He felt the tell tale signs of her anus quivering against his tongue as her pussy muscles squeezed, signaling that she was coming, but his lusty young wife had not had enough, and he loved it.

He'd make her come as many times as she wanted to go!

She scooted her ass back further towards his mouth, and knowing what she wanted, he pressed his tongue deeply into her perfect delicate orifice.

Lynne let out a loud groan, then a wail that sounded like a scream and he felt her tight anus clutching around his tongue.

Leif reached up and cupped her perfect, smooth globes and squeezed her rigid nipples while Lynne gasped still on her orgasmic high.

"I love you!" she sighed trying to catch her breath.

But Leif wasn't going to let her go. Her pleasure and joy meant that much to him.

"I love you too," he murmured kissing her forehead and letting her catch her breath a little bit as she cradled her head against his back and he spooned her from behind.

"How many was that," he asked kissing her forehead.

Lynne chuckled.

"Now you are being silly, and I'm afraid to answer it. I'm already more satisfied than I've ever been in my life. You asked me the most I came in one day, and I answered honestly, that I had a busy hand and imagination playing with myself before I meant you. But you asked the wrong question last night. You didn't ask me the most pleasure I had in a day. The answer to that would be yesterday, had way more pleasure with you than I ever felt before," murmured Lynne yawning against his neck.

"Still and all, I have this deep seated male need to give my wife the ultimate pleasure. So tell me how many it was. I kept seeing you rolling your eyes back like a little wifey possessed and rolling your hips. Just tell me how many it was. Looked like more than one to me," he added playfully against her ear.

Lynne giggled more before answering-

"That was three. Three really good ones too Leify, in the shower. And then there were two when you kissed my pussy after you dried me off," murmured Lynne licking her lips.

"That twinkle in your eye means you still have a few more left in you," said Leif with a playful chuckle.

He turned her around in his arms.

This time he wanted to taste her hardened clit under his tongue.

He took the showerhead, now pulsing with what was probably cold water.

He kissed around her adorable stomach, nibbling at her hips.

Lynne didn't wait for his kisses to begin trailing her feminine regions, he supposed she was too excited to wait, her fingers tangled roughly into his dreadlocks, mashing his mouth close to her pussy.

Knowing that her clit was hardened and too sensitive yet for direct contact, he took both her bushy little lips into his mouth, pulling and sucking her lips and clit like he was kissing her, angling the cold jet at the cute pucker that was her adorable anus.

Lynne let out a series of adorable squeals that hardened his cock.

At first he thought the water might be a bit too cold on her ass and started to angle it away, but her loud cries-

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" while she scratched at his neck indicated that she was enjoying both the cold water, and his exploration of her clit and her lower lips, and so he accompanied his sucks with bold swipes of his tongue.

He was trying to unleash the deepest reserves of pleasure in his young beautiful wife.

He gripped her hips, helping to hold her steady as she gyrated her ass over the shower jet and her pussy into his mouth.

As her pussy kept jumping with sweet delight into his loving lips while he let forth a husky chuckle, his mouth full of her pussy and juices, he would not let her go, squeezing her hips to his mouth.

"Oh Leify, please, please, I'm tired baby!" she yipped.

Her pussy fluttering into his mouth with another orgasm.

"I love you so much," he murmured, removing his lips from her pussy and kissing her belly.

"I love you too," she whispered.

He sat upright and pulled Lynne into his arms.

The shower jet was on but pouring into the shower stall unattended.

He cuddled her wet face against his neck, rocking her body back and forth.

"Are you okay baby. I only wanted to make you feel better than you ever felt, didn't mean to tire you out so much," he added dotingly pulling one of her tendril curls.

"I'm fine baby. I never felt so good before. I want to make you feel good too. Stand up," she panted.

She was still shivering with pleasure in his arms.

"I'm not sure I should let you go, and stand up. You're still shaking. I think I should dry you off, get you warm and help you get dressed for the beach. You look wobbly and exhausted, let me take care of you," he husked.

"No I don't think so. I think you should stand up, and let me suck your cock," she murmured pulling at his shoulders.

And she was so insistent, what was he to do but stand up before her, his cock already hardened from watching her squirm and groan so much above the faucet head and against his face.

So he stood up and stroked her face adoringly-

"I can't get enough of you sweetheart," he murmured, running his fingers through her hair.

"I know. Good thing I can't get enough of you either," she said playfully.

He loved her adorable cheekiness. She had this wit about her even though she was shy.

He glanced longingly at her rigid, thick nipples, pointed out sharply, drizzled in moisture from the shower. She was so damn sexy he wanted to turn her around in his arms and fuck her hard, doggy style, and watch the water dribble down her back. However, he knew he shouldn't do this, he remembered her rubbing her tender pussy, early in the morning, before he came in the room, and he knew she needed time to heal.

That sexy, pouty little mouth would have to do for now, and he was more than willing to give her more of his seed.

"Mmm, Lynney," he groaned as she started to kiss around the head.

"Mmm Leify. This time I want to swallow every drop babe, don't wanna waste none of it," she groaned against his cock head.

She opened her mouth wide, and plunged his cock mercifully in her eager lips, slurping him down into the deep recesses of her mouth, deep throating him clear up to his balls. Leif groaned in ecstasy.

"Oh, Damn I love you sweetie," he moaned, his hand tangled in her hair.

She leaned up and got the shower nozzle, toying with the cool water over his balls and on his inner thighs while she picked up her cock suction.

It was the water massage of a lifetime for Leif, while she serviced his cock with loving, eager lips, and he looked down at her willing, beautiful face.

Leif threw his head back and made a loud sound of ecstasy almost like a roar as Lynne bobbed her head this way, and that way on his cock, taking him in deeper, sucking him harder as though his cock was a tasty piece of candy.

He knew he was going to blow, and he grabbed her face, petting her adorable cheeks, when he felt Lynne turn the cold shower nozzle towards his anus, filling him with a base pleasure he'd never felt before while his hot ejaculate spewed satisfyingly out of his cock and down her angelic throat.

His blonde eyelashes fluttered with so much ecstasy he didn't even have the time to focus on how uncomfortable he was with the idea of her toying with his anus, despite telling her not to, at this point, all Leif could do was feel, and the same way his cock tingled and contracted his ass did too, causing him to curl his toes, and cry out hoarsely his fingers rough in her hair.

"Lynney!"

She looked at him worshipfully, shoved the shooting spray further up into his ass, deep throating his cock, swallowing his jizz, then dislodging it and sucking the sticky remnants clean before licking her own lips and wiping them off with the back of her hand, as though his come was some type of delicious vanilla frosting.

He knew he was lucky she was such an enthusiastic little lover, and he'd never come so hard during a blowjob.

Still he was more than a little uncomfortable with Lynne disregarding his wishes and playing with has ass with the shower nozzle.

He waiting until his breathing calmed down and the high of his orgasm subsided.

She looked up at him, eager, trusting, wanting to hear that she'd made him feel good and pleased her man. He knew she was vulnerable and tender, but feeling that weird pleasure in his ass when he'd asked her not to toy with him that made him feel that his masculinity was on the line, and he had to do something to correct this shit, before she took ass play during blow jobs too far!

He stopped touching her face and looked down at her a little cooly.

"Did you hear me the first time Lynney? I asked you not to fool around with my ass," said Leif.

"Yeah, I heard you...and I didn't fool with it with my hand. But I thought you'd like the shower water back there. I came so hard when you did it when you ate me out baby, harder than I ever thought I would," said Lynne.

"But I told you not to fool around back there and we didn't discuss you hosing out my ass as an exception. When I tell you I don't want to try something honey, I expect you to listen to me and respect my body, and my boundaries, just like I respect yours," said Leif.

"How is that not respecting your body! How will you know if there is something new and fun to try if you won't explore with me? I'm frankly surprised to hear this coming from you, a man who taught me to feel comfortable expressing myself with a sexual vocabulary, having orgasms, having sex just about anywhere, and introduced me to the joys of a penis. Now you want to go all prudish with me because you don't like stuff near your ass," said Lynne.

She got out of the kneeling position and stood up in the shower.

"This is not about being a prude. It's about respecting your partner. I told you, I didn't want ass play, and you are finding a way to sneak it in anyway! That ass play stuff is your kink, not mine!" snapped Leif and he folded his arms across his chest.

"I wasn't trying to make it into a kink for you! I was just trying to do something to you that felt good to me when it was just done to me. Hell, if you can't trust me Leif, who can you trust to explore!" shouted Lynne.

"Again, it's about boundaries. You of all people should understand that. I waited to kiss you, have sex with you, and then fuck you until you were comfortable. The entire landscape of our sexual life has been dictated about what makes you comfortable. The one time I ask you to respect one of my boundaries, it's too much for you to do. Too much for you to comprehend that if I didn't want your fingers near my asshole, I didn't want the shower nozzle spewing cold water in my ass either!" shouted Leif, opening up the glass shower and wrapping himself in a towel.

mich80new
mich80new
166 Followers