Mad Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina was her ideal woman, stunningly beautiful with fiery red hair, plump, inviting lips and gorgeous pale skin which Teyonah thought contrasted perfectly with her dark brown tone in the many fantasies she'd had about the actress. Not only was Christina drop-dead gorgeous, but she also had a body to die for. She was naturally busty with a breathtakingly curvy hourglass figure and sizeable round rump. She was excited to meet Christina and her sexy co-stars and see how beautiful they were in the flesh. However, the thought of being surrounded by so many women she'd lusted after for so long made her even more nervous.

Coming out to black parents in South Carolina was difficult for Teyonah, and the news was not well received by either her father or mother. The uncomfortable atmosphere around the family home after she delivered the news was one of the key factors in Teyonah's decision to move to LA, along with her desire to pursue a career in acting. The young black girl found that her sexual preference was generally better accepted on the west coast, and since relocating to California she'd been involved in three same sex relationships. Jessica, her current girlfriend, was the person Tayonah had been the most serious about. They'd been together for 15 months and cohabiting for seven. Sure, like every couple, they had their fights, but they were few and far between and generally they got on like a house on fire. In fact, Jess was Teyonah's first girlfriend that she also considered her best friend. This was the happiest Tey had ever been in her personal life, and thought that if her day on set tomorrow went well, then life would be absolutely perfect. However, little did she know that her existence was about to change drastically in ways she couldn't possibly have imagined.

"Good morning beautiful" said Geoffrey Arend, standing over a sleepy Christina Hendricks in a t-shirt and boxers, with two cups of steaming hot coffee in hand.

"Morning" the redhead smiled back weakly. She propped a pillow up against the headboard of their kingsize bed and sat up, taking the beverage from her husband as he handed it to her.

"How are you this morning darling?" asked Geoff.

"I'm good, still tired" replied Christina, before taking a sip of the coffee.

"Well the cor-ffee will sort that out" grinned the curly goon, nodding at the drink in her hands and adopting a silly New York accent. Christina shot back another weak smile.

"You sure you're OK?" asked Geoff, slurping his milky coffee.

"Fine" replied the busty actress. "What are you doing today?"

"Oh you know" answered Geoff, "putting myself out there" he added, in another dumb voice.

Another factor that was often referenced amongst bloggers and social media users when discussing the sheer unbelievability of Christina and Geoff's relationship was that the gorgeous ginger was far more successful and famous than her husband, and demanded a much higher fee for her talents, of which she had considerably more, than him. It was, in some ways, even more baffling than the disparity in their looks. If he was the more successful party in the relationship one might have understood how he'd managed to reel in a woman who was so much more attractive than him. But as this was far from the case, the whole thing was enough to puzzle even the greatest minds. One thing that Christina knew that Geoff had going for him was that he was a sweet, kind and generous man, and she was sure that she couldn't cheat on him. If she decided to pursue her lesbian feelings, there was no doubt that she would break it up with Geoff first. Sometimes she even felt bad for watching pornography, like that was somehow being unfaithful. Finding out she'd had an affair would break his heart and she couldn't do that to him. She'd been building up the courage to tell him for weeks now but she'd always chicken out at the last minute. She just couldn't bare to see him so upset when she let him know that she didn't love him anymore. But stringing him along like this wasn't fair on either of them and the longer it dragged on the worse it would be. She had to tell him. She should do it now. What was stopping her? No time like the present as her mother always says.

"Geoff, there's something I need to tell you" Christina said, taking the last swig of her coffee.

"Gonna have to wait I'm afraid sugar plum" he replied in another of his stupid voices. "Those directors ain't gonna come knockin' at our door now are they?" he grinned, before pecking the redhead on the cheek. "Finished?" he asked, motioning to her empty mug.

"Yeah" she replied, handing it to him. He walked out of the bedroom into the longue.

"Dammit" sighed Christina.

Lauren emptied a sachet of sugar into a styrofoam cup of coffee and give it a stir. She picked it up and walked it across the studio floor to where Teyonah Paris sat on a fold up chair.

"Here you are Miss Paris" she said, handing the ebony actress the cup.

"Ah thank you very much" she smiled, "and please call me Tey."

"OK" replied Lauren, "anything else I can get you Tey?"

"No thanks, I'm good" said Tey, taking a sip of the instant coffee. Lauren smiled politely and turned on her heels to assist the next actor. Teyonah looked up to steal a quick glance at the cute girls butt in her tight jeans. Eyeing up a production assistant in such a way made her feel lecherous and pervy but she just couldn't help it. Wow, she thought to herself, even the PA's are hot on Mad Men!

After she got over the inevitable nerves at the beginning, Teyonah had a great first day on set. She'd only made a couple of very minor mistakes, but the crew had been very patient with her and her co-stars were all very friendly, offering her advice and encouragement along the way. Most of her scenes had been with Jon Hamm, who portrayed the shows protagonist Donald Draper, and the black girl found him to be a very humble, kind and funny man, nothing like his arrogant and bossy character. She found him to be very handsome, objectively speaking, however when it came to looks, her attention was firmly elsewhere. Every woman on set, from the make up girls, to the extras, to the main cast were nothing short of stunning. She'd met almost all of her female co-stars already that morning.

Alison Brie, who played Trudy Campbell, she found to be very down to earth and funny. Not to mention beautiful with an absolutely killer smile. Elisabeth Moss, portrayer of Peggy Olson, was very warm and welcoming. January Jones, who played Betty Francis, she found to be less approachable than the others, not stuck up exactly, just not as friendly as the rest of her co-stars. Jessica Pare, or Megan Draper, was very friendly and even more beautiful in person than on TV. She hadn't spoken in the French that made Teyonah go weak at the knees yet, but she thoroughly enjoyed meeting the gorgeous French-Canadian. However, there was one cast member she was yet to meet; her ultimate crush, the perfect woman, Mrs Christina Hendricks. Even though it was only her first day, Teyonah couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that she hadn't met the fiery goddess, but assured herself that the day had gone well, and she was looking at a getting a good run on the show. Therefore there would be plenty of time to meet the woman of her dreams over the course of the production.

However, she soon realised the wait would be a very short one, when, as if one cue, Christina sauntered into the studio. Teyonah's jaw nearly hit the floor when she caught her first glimpse of the ginger beauty in the flesh. As the day progressed and the anticipation at meeting her crush grew and grew, Tey had an increasingly sneaking suspicion that the event was going to be a 'don't meet your idols' type of scenario, and that Christina wouldn't look anywhere near as fantastic in person as she did on screen. However, the cute black girl was thrilled to be proven wrong, and it had only taken one glance at the redheaded star to realise that she was even more beautiful in real life. To Teyonah, it was as if Christina was walking in slow motion, as she smiled broadly and waved at members and the cast and crew as she moved past them. She removed her dark sunglasses, revealing her piercing blue eyes. Her red locks hung over her shoulders and Teyonah's heart did a little flutter as the gorgeous actress executed a tantalising hair flip to remove a stray lock from over her eye. Christina stopped and slipped off her black pea coat and handed it to a waiting production assistant, giving Teyonah her first view of the redhead's killer body. Her outfit; a tight fitting black top and skinny blue jeans, accentuated her phenomenal figure perfectly, and as she stood in profile to Teyonah, the young ebony received a superb view of her bountiful bosom and her round rear end as they stuck out on both sides of her body with the ideal amount of curvature and definition. Christina smiled at the PA as she took her garment, parting her full pink lips to reveal a set of perfect white teeth.

"Straight to make up please Christina" called Matthew Weiner, the show's creator, who served as director of this episode.

"Sure Matthew" Christina shot back as the production assistant returned with a cup of coffee and handed it to the pretty ginger. She thanked the PA and followed her to the make up room, giving Teyonah a breath taking view of her butt from behind, the perfectly sized and shaped cheeks moving up and down rhythmically as she walked.

"Miss Paris" came a voice from behind her, which went unregistered by the young black actress as she stared in wonder at the almost hypnotising motion of Christina's amazing ass.

"Miss Paris" the voice repeated, a little louder this time but still lacking the force required to snap Teyonah from her admiring gaze.

"Tey!" came the voice again, finally jolting her from her lustful gawp. The pretty African-American turned to see the same cute PA who had fetched her coffee standing before her, grasping a clipboard in her hands. "Sorry ma'am, you're wanted back on set."

"Oh I'm sorry, I was miles away. Thank you."

Christina Hendricks emerged from her dressing room in a sexy red dress that clung to her curvy hourglass figure and cut off just below the knee. Matching stilettos adorned her dainty feet and red ear rings hung from her lobes. Her hair was pinned back with her bangs swept over to one side. Mascara darkened her long eyelashes and bright red lipstick accentuated her pouty lips. She made her way over to a small crowd of cast and crew that had congregated around Don Draper's office set, waiting to watch the scene unfold. Scenes with Jon Hamm always generated the largest audience, mainly from young female extras and members of the crew who stared dreamily at the suave handsome man, but also from his co-actors, both aspiring and established, hoping to gather some techniques and inspiration from the leading man, who was unquestionably the most talented performer amongst the entire cast. Christina stopped next to Elisabeth Moss and lightly stroked her back and mouthed a 'hey'. The brunette actress turned and smiled warmly at the redhead and took a sip of her coffee.

"OK, action!" called Matthew Weiner and the audience watched on in awe at the acting masterclass that unveiled before them as Don Draper received bad news from an important client. As usual Jon nailed the scene in one take and when the director yelled 'cut', the dark haired actor received a round of applause from the onlooking crowd.

"He's great isn't he?" asked Christina, leaning across to Elisabeth.

"He really is" sighed the brunette, a good deal of admiration and just the slightest hint of jealousy evident in her voice. The next scene was set up, Don on his own in his office, dealing with the bad news he'd just gotten. He paced up and down the room before pouring a glass of whiskey and knocking it back, followed by another.

"Dawn!" he yelled, summoning his assistant. The door opened and in stepped Teyonah Paris as Dawn Chambers, her hair straight and cropped like a member of a 60's girl group. Silver hooped earrings hung from her lobes and a matching bracelet adorned her wrist. She wore a light blue dress which cut off at the knee, revealing her slender brown legs, with colourful heels to match.

"Mr. Draper" said Dawn, offering her assistance. As Don Draper proceeded to rain down instructions upon his new secretary, Christina's blue eyes widened as she looked on in awe at the beautiful black girl as she nodded intently at Don. Once again, Jon nailed the scene perfectly in one take.

"Cut!" yelled the director, "well done guys, everyone take fifteen."

"Who's the new girl?" asked Christina.

"Her name's Teyonah, just started today" replied Elisabeth, "sweet girl." So I see, thought Christina as she looked on in awe at the young ebony chick, while she spoke to Jon. The handsome actor cracked a joke, making Teyonah grin broadly, revealing a set of pearly white teeth which stood out against her beautiful black skin. Christina longingly eyed the pretty African-American, mesmerised by her gorgeous smile and the redhead's heart fluttered at the sight of the most alluring girl she'd ever seen.

"Anything to eat Miss Hendricks?" asked a production assistant from behind her. The ginger actress turned to the PA.

"A sandwich please, anything with meat, and a coffee" Christina requested.

"Sure" acknowledged the assistant.

"Thank you" said the redhead star, before turning back to face the set. But, much to her horror, the brown skinned beauty had disappeared, replaced by the director who was now conversing with Jon. Though she knew the notion to be absurd, Christina thought for a moment that the stunning black girl may have been a mirage of some sort, a figment of her overactive, and overhorny, imagination. The pretty ginger quickly and desperately scanned the studio to find the young ebony goddess, and when her search came up fruitless, her frenzied mind gave extra weight to her crazy theory that she had imagined the ethnic enchantress.

"Your sandwich Miss Hendricks" came the voice of the hard-working production assistant from behind her, "pastrami and rocket, hope that's OK."

"Yes that's fine" replied Christina, taking the food and coffee from the PA, whilst staring ahead blankly in disappointment and confusion, "thank you."

"You OK Miss Hendricks?" the girl asked.

"Yes dear, I'm fine" she replied.

"Well let me know if there's anything else I can get you" offered the helpful assistant.

"Thank you" said Christina, offering a weak smile. The PA scuttled off and the redhead actress took a dejected sip of her drink. Then her pouty face suddenly lit up as the dark-skinned dish emerged from the ladies toilets and took a seat on a fold out chair, before being quickly approached by a diligent assistant. Christina felt silly for getting so excited at the sight of a new woman on set, even one as eye-catching and ravishing as the black belle was. In her naivety, the actress had mistaken her longing for the ebony peach as her being the answer to her problem. As Christina calmed her excited disposition, the more logical part of her brain took over, and it soon dawned on the redhead that she didn't know the first thing about this girl, other than that she was breath-takingly beautiful and had a very pretty name. She was almost certainly straight, thought Christina, I simply don't get that lucky, she rationalised. However, despite the near impossible chance of the African-American queen being a viable love interest, it didn't mean she couldn't be friendly towards her, the ginger beauty concluded, and with that she decided to approach the attractive ebony girl.

Teyonah gazed longingly at Christina as the fiery goddess sipped from a cup of coffee. The redheaded actress turned to face her, and the young black chick nearly jumped out of her skin with shock, before shooting back a nervous smile. Then to her joy, surprise and horror, all at once, the stunning star began to approach her. Teyonah exhaled deeply through her nose to calm herself and discretely wiped the moisture from her clammy palm on her handkerchief.

"Teyonah right?" asked Christina as she approached the dark-skinned actress.

"That's me" replied Teyonah with a smile, inwardly shuddering at her awkward reply.

"Hi, I'm Christina" announced the gorgeous ginger, offering the black beauty her hand.

"You don't have to tell me that, I know exactly who you are" replied Teyonah, taking Christina's soft hand in a dainty handshake. She'd wanted to compliment the redhead on her fame and success, but worried that her tone had been too curt. "Sorry that was rude" she apologised awkwardly, "great first impression I'm making here" she added. Christina smiled, finding the girl's nervousness cute, and thinking, hoping, that it could possibly be the result of sexual tension.

"You mind if I...?" asked the curvy ginger, gesturing to the chair next to the black babe.

"No, please" replied Teyonah.

"Well you're clearly making a good first impression with Matthew, he seems very impressed by you" said Christina, taking a seat and placing her coffee on the floor beside her.

"Oh wow, you think so?" asked Teyonah excitedly.

"Yep" Christina replied, opening the wrapping of her sandwich. "Trust me, I've worked on this show long enough to tell when Matthew likes an actor, and believe me, he's very happy to have found you."

"Really? Wow, that's great to hear." The ebony girl flashed a smile so pretty it made Christina's heart flutter once more.

"And so he should be" the redhead went on, "you've done a great job so far. You're really settling in very well."

"Aww, thank you so much" said Teyonah, her blushes unnoticeable due to the darkness of her skin. "Coming from such a talented actress, that's a real compliment" she added, beginning to regain her composure.

"Aww, that's sweet" smiled Christina. She took a bite of her sandwich and waited to swallow before continuing. "But the important thing is, are you enjoying yourself?"

"I'm having a great time" Teyonah replied, "I'm so honoured to be here, and everyone's been so nice and welcoming."

"Yeah, it's a good group we've got here" said Christina, spotting an opportunity to test the black cutie's sexuality waters. "You and Jon seemed to hit it off."

"Yeah, he's a really nice guy" responded Teyonah, "and wow, what an actor."

"I know right" replied Christina, slightly buoyed by the young ebony's response. Usually whenever she mentioned the name of Jon Hamm to another woman, whether they knew him personally or not, they always replied with a reference to his rugged good looks, but not Teyonah. Christina fully realised she was clutching at straws, but the black girl's words at least boded well for the busty actress. She decided to change her tactics and pry a little into the pretty African-American's private life.

"So where are you from originally?" Christina asked.

"South Carolina" said Teyonah.

"And how long have you been out here in LA?"

"It'll be three years next month."

"You like it out here?"

"I love it, such a great city." Teyonah wasn't really giving Christina anything to go on as the redhead desperately searched for a way to subtly determine the brown-skinned girl's sexual preference. Finally, she decided to just be up front, to come right out and ask it.

"So is there a special someone at the moment?" said Christina, slightly embarrassed by her lack of tact.

"Yep, I've been with my partner just over a year now" Teyonah nodded. The answer simultaneously crushed and delighted Christina. She was disappointed to discover that the sexy sister was in a relationship but, at the same time, the ginger was heartened by the ambiguity of the term 'partner'. Christina surmised that it was more likely for a homosexual to refer to their significant other as a 'partner' due to fear of persecution, while a heterosexual woman would probably just say 'boyfriend' or 'husband'. Despite the unavailability of the source of her infatuation, the cute ebony's probable sexual preference had Christina in high spirits. She proceeded to delve in deeper to find out for sure.