Mad Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about her girlfriend and what, if anything, she should tell her. Should she come clean and hope they could move past it? Should she keep it to herself and hope she never found out? Should she break it off with Jess without telling her why? Give her the age old 'it's not you, it's me' line. Would dumping her girlfriend be a bit premature? This was Christina Hendricks, for god's sake she have any man or woman she wanted. Was there any chance the famous beauty queen would even speak to her again, let alone want to pursue a relationship? But could she stay with her girlfriend after being unfaithful to her? She cared deeply for Jess and wasn't sure if she could stay with her knowing she'd betrayed her trust and cheated on her.

A loud vibrating sound from her bedside table jolted Teyonah from her thoughts and she rolled over to pick up her phone. The pretty ebony lay on her back and looked at the illuminated screen. 'Jess would like to FaceTime' read the white text at the top. Oh shit, thought Teyonah, what should she do? She couldn't decline the call, her girlfriend would know something was up. But then she couldn't very be like 'hey babe, oh her? That's just Christina Hendricks, she ate my ass last night. How's your dad?'. She decided to ignore it, smothering her phone with a pillow to mute the vibration until, finally, it stopped. The African-American beauty stared at the ceiling and puffed her cheeks. What a mess, she thought to herself. Then, her phone buzzed again and she retrieved it from under the pillow. She saw that she had a new text from Jess which read 'Wake up! Xxx' followed by a heart and a kiss emoji. Due to her panic at the unexpected and unwanted FaceTime call, the time displayed on her phone hadn't registered with Teyonah the first time she looked at the screen. Now that it had she was surprised to see that it was 11.40. Wow, she thought, she never slept this late. She and Christina must really have tired themselves out.

Teyonah heard a sleepy smack of the lips from the other side of the bed. Uh oh, she's awake, thought the young black girl. She had to decide how to greet Christina once she rolled over to face her. Should she play it cool? Just be like 'hey, coffee?'. Should she act confident and casual, with a 'was that as good for you as it was for me?!'? Then Teyonah remembered the rationale she had employed last night; this was Christina Hendricks, and, much like last night when she'd ceased her opportunity to sleep with the gorgeous actress, the brown-skinned cutie decided to take a chance pursuing something with her. Who knew where it could go? Teyonah turned back to face Christina, then the redhead rolled over onto her right side and came face to face with her lover from last night for the first time that morning.

"Morning beautiful" Teyonah smiled.

"Hey" mumbled the sleepy beauty, lazily offering her puckered lips to the young lady. Teyonah leant forward and kissed Christina, before reeling back, self concious of her morning breath.

"Did you sleep well?" asked the chocolate-skinned girl.

"Yeah" replied Christina, "you?"

"I guess so" Teyonah answered, "it's 11.45."

"Wow" said the redhead, rolling onto her back, "I never sleep this late."

"Me neither" Teyonah replied. "Coffee?"

"Sure."

"How do you take it?" Teyonah asked, hoping for the sexy, playful answer of 'black, like my women'.

"Cream, no sugar, thanks" was the dissatisfying response she received.

"Coming right up" the ebony chick replied, climbing out from under the covers and walking nude around the bed. She glanced at Christina to see if the ginger goddess eyed her naked form, and was disappointed to see her staring up at the ceiling. She unhooked a black silk kimono from the back of the bedroom door and slipped it on over her birthday suit.

Teyonah crossed the lounge and into the kitchen. She removed the carafe from the coffee maker and held it under the faucet. Whilst she waited for the glass flask to fill, the black beauty reflected on her opening morning exchanges with Christina. The redhead hadn't said a great deal to her, she thought as she turned off the tap, and her body language hadn't exactly filled Teyonah with confidence. She'd just woken up though, reasoned the dark-skinned cutie as she poured water into the coffee machine's reservoir and returned the carafe to the heating plate. Teyonah got the impression that Christina wasn't a morning person, as she popped the lid off a tub of Folgers Classic Roast and spooned the brown granules into the filter. She was sure, or at least she hoped, that the caffeine boost from a cup of joe would turn her into the outgoing, affectionate woman she was last night. Teyonah switched on the coffee maker and fetched two cups. She took the cream from the fridge and waited for the coffee to brew. She thought about where to go from here with the luscious lady she had waiting in the bedroom. That would depend on the busty babe's post-coffee mood, figured the young African-American, as she filled a cup with the hot brown liquid. If Christina remained as she was, Teyonah feared any suggestions she made of a second date would be shot down in flames of rejection, or met with a lame excuse. Only time would tell, the black girl thought, whilst she added cream to the strong smelling beverages. She picked up both cups and carried them to the bedroom.

Teyonah nudged open the door with her round butt and stepped inside.

"Cream no sugar" the brown-skinned beauty announced, offering the cup to Christina. The buxom starlett propped up a pillow against the wooden headboard and sat back against it.

"Thanks" she smiled as she was handed the drink. Teyonah walked around to her side of the bed and set her cup down on the table.

"Mmm, that's the stuff" said Christina, inhaling the rich aroma of the coffee after taking her first sip.

"It's good right?" replied Teyonah, slipping off her robe and draping it over Jess' desk chair.

"Delicious" Christina declared before taking a second swig. "Ahh, I feel more human already" she added, the words eliciting a hopeful grin from Teyonah. The sexy sister climbed back under the covers and sat up next to Christina.

"That bar was great last night" Teyonah mentioned.

"Mmm" agreed the redhead, through a mouthful of coffee, "I love that place."

"Me too" replied the young ebony. "I need to go back."

"You should" said Christina, failing to grasp the hint. Teyonah took a dejected sip of her drink. This really wasn't going as she'd hoped. "When's your girlfriend back?" asked the gorgeous ginger, the question giving Teyonah mixed messages. Was Christina hoping for a reason to leave or seeing how long she could stay?

"Her flights at like nine Penn time" the African-American lady answered.

"So she won't be back for a while then?" replied the curvy actress, with a smirk that sent bolts of electricity through Teyonah's body.

"Nope" she grinned back, as the women stared deeply into one another's eyes.

Teyonah waited for Christina to move in for a kiss, but was actually pleasantly surprised when the busty babe returned to her coffee. The black girl woke up nigh on every day with the morning horn and today was certainly no exception. Though while there was nothing more Teyonah would've like right now than a brunchtime romp with the redheaded goddess at her side, she wanted more from their relationship than just sex, and the lack of morning lovemaking boded well for her. However, the cute ebony was still none the wiser as to what Christina wanted from their association, and decided it was time she just went ahead and asked.

"I had a great time last night" she said, slurping up the last of her coffee and setting the mug down on the bedside table.

"Me too" replied Christina.

"Would you like to do this again?" Teyonah asked. Christina said nothing as she reached down and place her cup on the floor. The ginger's silence initially worried the dark-skinned chick, but her concerns were quickly alleviated when Christina reached across to plant a warm, lingering kiss on her lips.

"Come on you" said the curvy beauty, kicking off the bed covers and taking Teyonah by the hand, "let's take a shower."

THAT EVENING

The cab pulled up to the sidewalk outside the Kimpton Hotel.

"Here we are ma'am" announced the driver.

"How much do I owe you?" asked Teyonah Paris from the backseat.

"That's..." started the cabbie, before glancing at the meter, "20."

"20" repeated the black girl, searching her wallet for the cash, "here you go" she added, handing him a single bill.

"Thank you ma'am" said the taxi driver, "have a good evening."

"Thank you, you too" Teyonah replied, opening the door and stepping out onto the curb. As the cute ebony headed for the entrance, a greeter pulled open the heavy glass door for her.

"Good evening ma'am" said the doorman.

"Thank you" Teyonah responded, as she passed him. Her heels clicked on the shiny marble floor and echoed around the walls as she approached the reception desk. The dark-skinned honey marvelled at the plush lobby as she went, and figured that the hotel must have been five stars. She exchanged smiles with the girl at the desk, a cute young thing with short blonde hair and parted bangs.

"Hi ma'am" greeted the receptionist, Teyonah detecting a flirty glimmer to her pretty smile.

"Hi" replied the black chick, "I'm staying here with a friend, I believe she's already checked in."

"OK ma'am" said the blonde, "her name please?"

"Robbins" Teyonah answered, the receptionist responding with a knowing smirk.

"Yes Miss Robbins has checked in" she replied, "she's in room 263, tenth floor. Here's your key" she added, holding it out with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you" responded the brown-skinned beauty, taking the key.

"Enjoy your stay" said the cute receptionist, giving Teyonah a look that could only be described as 'flirting but still wanting to remain professional'. The young African-American smiled and made eyes back at the blonde.

She headed for the lifts and called for an elevator. The door opened, she stepped inside and pressed the button for floor ten. Her stomach fluttered with excitement and nerves as the elevator ascended and once the doors opened she stepped out into the hall. The corridor was done out in the same plush marble as the reception area and painted portraits hung from the wall. Teyonah wondered down the hall, checking the door numbers as she went. She stopped at 263, slid the key into the lock and turned. She took a deep breath to compose herself and pushed the door open.

"Hello?" she announced as she stepped inside and took a look around the luxury room.

The walls and carpet were a pretty off-white, the duvets on the kingsize bed a corresponding coffee colour. Two small marble tables stood either side of the bed and there was a glass table opposite with an expensive looking bottle of champagne cooling in an ice bucket. Above the table was a curved 40 inch TV and next to that hung a ravishing red dress from a coat hanger. Teyonah placed her canvas Ted Baker holdall onto the bed, next to a tray holding a plate of strawberries, a can of whipped cream and a bowl of chocolate sauce, and beside the tray was a white lingerie set, consisting of a basque, a pair of lacy panties, suspenders, a set of sheer stockings and a pair of matching white heels. Rose petals travelled from the bed to the en suite bathroom. Teyonah followed the trail to the door of the washroom and turned the glass doorknob.

As she stepped inside the warm bathroom, the black girl was hit by a wall of steam, which obstructed her view. As the mist dissipated, a vision revealed itself to the ebony beauty. The trail of petals continued across the tiled floor and were sprinkled around the edge of large circular bath. A glass of champagne stood amongst the petals and inside a deep bath rested Christina Hendricks. The redheaded goddess clutched a second glass of fizz as she sat covered from the neck down by frothy bubbles. She wore mascara and dark red lipstick and had her gorgeous ginger hair pinned up over her shoulders.

"Hey beautiful" Christina grinned at the stunned sister. "I ordered room service" she added, before taking a sip of champagne.

"So I see" smirked Teyonah, still taking in the breathtaking sight.

"Well baby" Christina started, placing a finger teasingly between her plump lips, "aren't you gonna join me?"