Mad Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, and what do they do?" she asked.

"She works in marketing" replied Teyonah. 'She' thought Christina, 'she', that sweet, beautiful, magic word. Other than 'I'm single and I want to make sweet love to you as soon as we wrap', there was no better thing she could've heard.

"So what are you girls doing this weekend? Got any plans?" asked the buxom actress.

"It's Jess' dad's birthday so she flew home this morning," Christina's heart started to pound in her chest, "so I'm gonna be all alone." The words were music to the redhead's ears, and she forced herself to stifle a smile.

"Oh no, poor you!" said Christina, sensing her opportunity to pounce. "Well my husband is working late tonight, so if you fancy some company, we could go for a drink after we wrap?"

"Yeah, that sounds great" replied Teyonah.

"Awesome! Do you know Bar Marco on Century Boulevard?" Christina asked.

"I don't, but I'll find it" said Teyonah.

"Great! Nine?"

"Nine's good" smiled Teyonah.

"Then it's a date" grinned Christina.

"OK, time everyone" called Matthew Weiner.

"See you tonight" Christina added, rising from her seat. Teyonah smiled up at the stunning ginger. Oh my god, she thought to herself.

Teyonah stood in front of her bathroom mirror wrapped in a white towel. She ran a comb through her thick hair, puffing it out until it formed a 70's style afro. Her big, gorgeous hair seemed to defy gravity in the way that it remained standing tall no matter how much she moved and shook her fabulous fro. All the while Teyonah got ready for her evening out Christina's words ran through her head. When the beautiful redhead said 'it's a date' had she meant those words literally, the young black girl wondered to herself as she applied mascara. She was conflicted, on the one hand she had a girlfriend whom she was in love with, but on the other hand it was Christina Hendricks; a woman she'd lusted after since she first saw her on her TV screen, and even more so once she'd met her in person.

She puckered her lips and rolled on bright red lipstick, then opened the bathroom cabinet and perused her selection of perfume. She settled on a half full bottle of Bamboo by Gucci and sprayed it lightly to the base of her neck, followed by her inner wrists. She removed her towel and hung it on the rack over the radiator. She looked at her beautiful brown body in the mirror and inspected her flat, toned stomach, her pert, petite breasts, her cute, round ass and shaven pussy. One thing was for certain, if, and it was a big if, Christina saw her naked she'd like what she was seeing. Teyonah walked from the bathroom, through the lounge and into the bedroom. She opened her closet and rooted through the hanging dresses. She chose a hot black number and pulled it over her cute afro and down over her sexy body. Thin straps hung over her shoulders and the top hem sat around the top of the breasts, revealing just a hint of her cleavage. The garment clung tightly to her figure and cut off an inch or so above the knee. She tugged on a pair of lacy black pantiesa and put on a pair of matching black stilettos. Then she selected a thin brown snakeskin bag and filled it with her purse, phone, lipstick and keys. She headed back out of the bedroom and across the lounge to the front door.

Teyonah heels clicked on the sidewalk as she wondered down Century Boulevard. She stopped when she saw the neon sign of Bar Marco and took a deep breath to compose herself. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and pretty black girl did her best to remain calm as she prepared herself for a drink (or was it a date?) with the heavenly goddess that was Christina Hendricks. She smiled at the doorman and stepped inside. As she took a look around the swanky establishment she quickly realised it was like nowhere she'd ever been before. The bar was lit up with bright blue neon lights and the stools were thin with transparent seats. Three rows of glasses stretched along the entirety of the back wall behind the bar, with every bottle of liquor imaginable stood on the counter below. She scanned the rest of the bar, taking in couples and small groups sat at transparent tables and neon lit semi-circular booths. Finally the ebony cutie located Christina sat at a booth with two orange cocktails sat on the table in front of her. She beamed a smile at Teyonah and as the dark-skinned beauty approached the redhead she noticed that she looked more stunning than ever. Her fiery hair hung over her shoulders and her full lips were a deep red. She wore a silver dress that cut off just above the knee, with thick straps over her shoulders and a plunging V that showed off a good helping of her phenomenal 36F boobs.

"Well hello" grinned Christina as Teyonah pulled up a chair.

"Hey Christina" replied the young African-American as she rested her cute butt on the seat.

"You look stunning" said Christina, making Teyonah's heart pound even harder in her chest.

"Thank you" she smiled, "so do you."

"Why thank you. I took the liberty of ordering you a drink" said Christina, edging the glass towards the pretty black girl, "hope you don't mind."

"Of course not" Teyonah replied, "what is it?"

"Well why don't you try it and find out?" Christina answered with a smirk. Teyonah lifted the glass to her red lips and took a sip of the orange liquid.

"Mmm" she said, savouring the fruity taste, "that's delicious."

"I know right" laughed Christina, "it's a Bellini. Prosecco and peach."

"I love it" replied Teyonah, taking a second swig.

"So did your girlfriend enjoy the party?" asked Christina. "I guess it will be nearly finished now" she added, checking her silver wristwatch.

"Yeah, she's just gone to bed" replied Teyonah. "You're married right?"

"I am, three years" Christina answered.

"Wow, congratulations" Teyonah smiled.

"Thank you dear" Christina replied, taking a sip of her cocktail. "So are you looking forward to Monday?"

"Can't wait" Teyonah answered. "I can't believe how lucky I am, getting a job on my favourite show."

"Excuse me" announced Christina, getting the attention of a passing waiter, "two more please" she added, gesturing to her empty glass.

"Of course ma'am" replied the waiter.

"So it's your favourite huh?" Christina asked.

"Uh huh" said Teyonah, finishing he drink. "But I bet all the new people say that don't they?" Christina laughed, sensing a way to turn up the heat in this, thus far rather pedestrian, conversation.

"So what is it you like about it?" she asked.

"Everything" replied Teyonah, "the setting, the stories, the characters, the acting, the writing."

"The women?" smirked Christina. "Thank you" she added, glancing up at the waiter as he brought their drinks. Teyonah took a sip of her beverage to stall in giving her answer.

"They're all very beautiful" she replied, still rather nervously, even after the strong drink.

"Can I ask you something?" said Christina. "I'm gonna warn you, it's quite forward."

"Go right ahead" Teyonah laughed, slightly uncomfortable.

"Who do you find the most attractive?" she asked with a grin.

"Oh wow" replied Teyonah, bringing her glass to her lips, again delaying her answer.

"Come on, you can tell me" said Christina, "we're all friends here."

"OK, well I would have to say you" smirked Teyonah.

"That was the right answer" laughed Christina. "Though I can tell I'm gonna have some competition now" she smiled, looking into the young girl's deep brown eyes. Teyonah definitely sensed a romantic tone beginning to materialise in their conversation. Was the gorgeous redhead hitting on her? Was she really considering cheating on her girlfriend? Would Jess even be mad at her if she slept with Christina Hendricks? Surely that's an opportunity that nobody should ever pass up. Teyonah and her girlfriend even had lists of five celebrities they were allowed to sleep with, and Christina was firmly at the top of the pretty black girl's, alongside Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Amber Rose and Kat Dennings. However, Teyonah assumed that those lists were just written for fun and that it didn't actually grant her permission to have sex with any of the women should the opportunity arise.

"Aww that's sweet of you to say" said Teyonah.

"Nothing short of the truth" replied Christina, giving the ebony babe another flirty glance. "So how did you meet your girlfriend?"

"Not the most interesting story I'm afraid" answered Teyonah, "we just met in a bar."

"Well she's a very lucky girl" said Christina. There was no doubt in the young lady's mind that the beautiful actress was coming onto her now. She'd never thought of cheating on her girlfriend before, but an opportunity like this hadn't prevented itself until now. Sure, Teyonah loved Jess, but could she really down the chance of bedding Christina Hendricks; her dream woman. This was the sort of thing that if she passed on she would regret for the rest of her life. Screw it, she was going to do it.

"Shall I get us another drink?" asked Christina.

"Yeah sure" replied Teyonah, before instantly kicking herself at the missed opportunity.

"Excuse me" said Christina, again attracting a nearby waiter. Come on, don't chicken out now, Teyonah thought to herself.

"Or..." she started before pausing to finish her drink, "we could go back to mine for a night cap."

"I'd love to" replied Christina, the words giving Teyonah goosebumps. A waiter stopped at their table.

"Can I help you ma'am?" he asked.

"Just the bill please" smiled Christina.

The apartment door opened and in stepped Teyonah with Christina following in behind.

"Well this is my place" said Teyonah, flicking on the light switch.

"I like it" replied Christina, taking a look around the compact, but homely lounge, "nice and cosy."

"Yeah, we like it OK" replied Teyonah, setting her bag down on a table near the front door. "Can I get you a drink? Don't think I've got a lot more than wine."

"White?" asked Christina, taking a seat on a black couch.

"I can do white" said Teyonah, heading for the kitchen.

"That's good to know" quipped Christina. Teyonah laughed nervously as she fetched two glasses from a cupboard above her head. The cute ebony decided that she hadn't drank enough at the bar and needed a little more alcohol to fully loosen herself up. She took a bottle of wine from the fridge and unscrewed the lid. She half filled a glass and knocked it back in one swift motion.

"Woah girl" exclaimed Christina, "save some for me." Teyonah let out another anxious chuckle and poured out two fresh glasses. She carried the drinks over to the couch and handed one to Christina before taking a seat next to the sexy older woman. Teyonah took another large swig of the wine and set it down a glass coffee table.

"Wow you're really going for it huh?" said Christina.

"Sorry" replied Teyonah, reaching for the glass again, "just a little nervous."

"You've got nothing to be nervous about baby" Christina responded, "you're the one who's done this before." The busty redhead surprised herself with how forward she was being having been confronted with a situation that was alien to her. She figured that the months of sexual frustration and longing had generated the confidence needed to get what she'd desired for so long.

"Well that's true" said Teyonah, before taking another sip.

"Do you mind if I...?" Christina started, reaching for the sexy black girls glass and placing it on the coffee table along with her own. "I've been wanting to do this since the first moment I saw you." She reached out and placed a hand against Teyonah's soft cheek and shot a beautiful smile at the ethnic goddess. Teyonah smiled back coyly and Christina moved in for the kiss. Their red lips met in a passionate embrace, sending shock waves through Christina's body. Goosebumps formed on her skin and her hands quivered with excitement. Teyonah's every nerve tingled as she locked lips with busty belle. She felt her nipples already start to harden and her pussy begin to moisten. The ebony femme closed her eyes and caught a whiff of Christina's alluring scent which wettened her womanhood further.

The two parted from their sexy smooch and smiled at each other once more before going in for another kiss. Christina slipped her hand back into Teyonah's fro and ran her fingers through the black stunner's thick curls. The ginger enchantress placed her other hand on the gorgeous brown skin of Teyonah's exposed knee whilst she fed her tongue slightly into the sultry sister's mouth. Teyonah reciprocated, sliding her own wet tongue between Christina's plump lips until both were dancing against one another in their conjoined mouths. Whilst the pair Frenched, Teyonah placed a hand at the side of the hot older woman's abdomen and slowly slid it down to her full hips. Christina broke from the cute canoodle and moved her hand down to Teyonah's neck.

"Oh baby, you're such a good kisser" said the randy redhead. She felt a burning in her heart, not to mention her panties, that she hadn't experienced in ages, and was already having a better time than she'd had with her husband in years. She leant back into Teyonah and the pair performed a cute eskimo kiss before locking their lips once more and reacquainting their tongues with one another. Teyonah put her right hand on Christina's bare arm and gently stroked her pale flesh. Whilst she did this, the black bombshell parted her legs slightly allowing the gorgeous actress to venture her hand further up her thigh.

Christina broke from their passionate embrace and pecked Teyonah's cheek before moving down to her neck. The ginger goddess traced a line of kisses down the young woman's beautiful black skin, stopping just above the collarbone. Christina proceeded to suck lightly on the gorgeous ebony's neck and gently squeeze her left thigh.

"Mmm" breathed Teyonah, as she closed her eyes, "that feels so good baby." Christina breathed in the cute African-American's sweet perfume as she made out with her neck. Teyonah moved her hand from the stunning actress' arm to run a hand through her orange locks, and Christina returned the favour, sliding a hand into the black babe's big hair to very softly pull at her thick curls. Teyonah repositioned her other hand to stroke the small of Christina's back whilst she released light groans of pleasure. The redhead then licked slowly back up Teyonah's neck, all the way to her ear before sucking and gently nibbling at her lobe. At the same time, Christina placed a hand on the ebony queen's rib and moved it teasingly upwards to cup her petite breast. Teyonah held a finger to the underside of Christina's chin and turned her head slightly to make out with the older beauty once more before taking her turn to explore her lover's neck. Teyonah took her time, kissing down to Christina's collarbone before moving along her shoulder until she reached the straps of her dress.

The young black woman locked eyes with the pale peach as she slowly took down one of the shoulder straps until it hung around her upper arm. Teyonah kissed across Christina's chest just above her cleavage and slid down the other shoulder strap. The stunning ginger ran both hands through the ethnic girl's cute afro, as Teyonah kissed gradually down Christina's chest, lowering the redhead's dress as she went. The sexy African-American stared down with awe at the curvy bombshell's ever growing cleavage, until she slipped the top hem of the tight fitting garment past her nipples and the entirety of the huge natural boobs popped out. Despite the size of the titanic tits, they remained just as pert as they had been inside the dress, without the slightest inkling that they might sag.

"Oh my God" said Teyonah, as she marvelled at the magnificent mammaries.

"They're all yours baby" whispered Christina.

"May I?" the black beauty asked, holding her hands out, ready to cup the bountiful breasts.

"You can do anything you like" purred the horny older honey.

Teyonah placed her hands on the marvellous mounds and began to caress them while she returned to Christina's mouth for another passionate kiss. Then her mouth joined the fun her hands were having getting acquainted to the ginger's heaving chest. As Teyonah planted a kiss just at the top of the valley of pale skin in between her terrific titties, Christina bent her neck forward to smell the ebony girl's heavenly hair and lightly kiss her forehead. Teyonah massaged Christina's bulging breasts and kissed between the chesticles, then pushed them against her face, fully immersing herself in the big, beautiful boobs. The redhead returned the favour, reaching a hand down to feel one of the ethnic hottie's petite tits, whilst she continued to run the other hand through her fro. Teyonah kept kneading the monstrous mounds as she went back up to Christina's luscious lips for another sensuous kiss.

"Lay back baby" instructed the young lady, before the two lovers shared another smooch. Then the older woman laid back, her breasts spilling slightly over the sides of her abdomen, such were the size of the magnificent mammaries. Teyonah decided to tease the gorgeous ginger, by lightly lifting her left nipple, elongating the boob before releasing the erect nip and watching the titty as it fell back into place. While the black cutie did the same with the other breast, Christina reached out to touch Teyonah's toned stomach through her dress, then placed both hands on the athletic ebony's hips. Teyonah squeezed both boobs and lent forward to tantalising lick each rock hard nipple, before locking her lips around the left nip and suckling at it like a new born babe.

"Mmmm, oh baby" groaned Christina, returning both hands to the black girl's hair. Teyonah moved onto the other nipple to suck on it, before sexily circling the erect teat with her tongue, then lightly biting it. The ebony sex goddess then gently squeezed the right breast with both hands and filled her mouth with as much tit meat as she could, while her tongue worked over the nipple. She release the bosom with a loud smack before moving over to do the same thing to the other mammary. Christina reached down to stroke and squeeze Teyonah's thighs as the black babe buried her face between her titanic titties and smothered herself with the marvellous mounds. Teyonah kept her head between the boobs as long as she could before eventually having to come up for air. The chocolate beauty pushed the titanic titties together and ferociously ran her tongue over both nipples, before switching to her lips, then suckling at one of the hard teats once more.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good baby" cooed Christina through heavy appreciative breaths. Teyonah moved back up to the redhead's mouth to meet her for another passionate smooch. As the pair made out, Christina realised just how horny the young lady's breast worshipping session had made her. Her vagina was so warm it felt like it was on fire, and she'd leaked so much pussy juice she could feel the wet patch on her panties against her shaven snatch.

"Come on baby" started Teyonah, before planting another kiss on her lascivious lover's lips, "let's go to the bedroom."

The gorgeous African-American climbed off the couch and stood up, offering Christina a hand. Teyonah helped the ginger beauty to her feet then led her by the hand across the lounge and to the bedroom door. As Teyonah went for the door handle, Christina reached around her sexy body and placed her hands on the black queen's toned stomach. She made out with the chocolate woman's nape, then moved to the side of her neck. Teyonah turned her head ninety degrees and Christina brought her head up to kiss her from behind. The young lady opened the door and led her older lover inside and over to the bed. Christina took a seat on the edge of the mattress and Teyonah stood over her, running her fingers through her ginger locks. The redhead kissed the ethnic goddess' tummy through her dress and reached behind her to unzip the sexy garment. Christina began to tug the dress down and Teyonah rested her arms at her sides to allow the dress to drop to her waist, revealing her impressive abs. The muscles on her midriff had just the right amount of definition to show off her athleticism, while still appearing feminine and alluring.