Mad Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow" said Christina, looking up at the black stunner "you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen." Teyonah smiled down at the redhead whilst she affectionately returned her hands to the older belle's hair. Christina kissed the girl's now bare stomach, before travelling up her gorgeous chocolate skin to her small, pert breasts. The ginger reached one hand up to tease one of Teyonah's erect brown nipples with her thumb and fore finger, whilst she took the other teat between her lips and sucked upon it. Christina then flicked at the rock hard nip with her tongue and returned her hands to the ebony lady's midriff. The redhead took hold of the taught dress and pulled it down over Teyonah's butt and let it fall to her high heels. Christina's blue eyes widened with admiration as they travelled up her long, slender legs to her crotch, covered only by a pair of sheer black French knickers. The older woman got goosebumps once again when she saw the wet patch on the athletic girl's underwear, which gave a tantalising amount of definition to her tempting camel toe. Christina kissed Teyonah's abs once more, then looked back up at the hardbodied bombshell with her seductive eyes.

"Turn around baby" purred the redhead, before planting another kiss on Teyonah's toned tummy. As the black beauty slowly span around 180 degrees, Christina left a trail with her mouth from her stomach, over her hips and finishing at the small of her back, before pulling away to get a look at Teyonah's ass. Her butt was round and firm to the touch, as Christina found out when she squeezed the enticing cheeks.

"Mmmm, goodness me" murmured Christina as she felt the appealing orbs.

"You like, baby?" asked Teyonah, turning her head to smile back at the gorgeous ginger.

"I love it" replied Christina, before kissing each of the shapely cheeks. She then proceeded to lick one of the round orbs whilst sliding a hand between Teyonah's thigh to tease the chocolate woman's aching vagina, and the busty lady's heart beat a mile a minute as she felt how wet her young lover was.

"Lay down baby" said Christina, and Teyonah climbed onto the bed and sprawled out on her back atop the while duvet covers. The buxom belle lay on her side beside the ebony enchantress, and leant on an elbow to prop herself up. Christina placed her other hand on Teyonah's cheek and they met for a sensual smooch. Their tongues fought one another as the ladies locked lips, and the young black girl reached out a hand to fondle the older beauty's large breasts. The lovers split from their embrace and Christina moved down to Teyonah's neck, kissing and lightly sucking upon it, before moving down to her little titties. The redheaded queen lapped at one of the ethnic babe's hard brown nipples with her tongue, then suckled upon it, before switching to the other.

"Mmmm, yes baby" breathed Teyonah, as Christina planted a kiss just below her boobs, then licked down her athletic body towards her special place. The ginger look the hem of the hardbodied beauty's panties into her mouth and edged them down smoothly, with her hands planted on the young girl's thighs the entire time. As she reached the feet, Christina manoeuvred the underwear over Teyonah's black heels and bought a hand up to take hold of the French knickers. She smelled them and closed her eyes, savouring the delicious feminine aroma in her nostrils.

"Oh my god" sighed the curvy woman, licking her lips as she anticipated the taste of the sexy sister's pussy that the sweet scent promised. Teyonah grinned and bit her lip in delight at Christina's evident sexual desire. The busty babe tossed the panties to the side, they wouldn't be needing them anymore.

"I want to make you" started Christina, lifting up one of Teyonah's long legs, "really...really...comfortable" she cooed, interspersing each word with a kiss, first to the black girl's shin, then her ankle and finally the top of the foot, before she slipped off the African-American princess' stiletto. Christina locked her lips around Teyonah's big toe and sucked upon it, before moving onto the remaining digits and accommodating all four in her mouth at once.

"Oh wow" groaned the chocolate cutie as the ginger goddess slithered her tongue in between her toes. Christina then kissed her way back up Teyonah's dainty foot, before slowly licking up her lower leg. The redhead kissed up the young lady's thigh then parted her legs slightly to get her first look at her lovers vagina.

Teyonah's puffy brown lips glistened with pussy juices and her clit stood to attention. Christina reached out a thumb and forefinger to separate the luscious lips and revealed a glorious pink hole.

"May I?" asked the older lady, holding a finger to her lip in an excruciatingly sexy, though entirely unconvincing, display of innocence.

"Please" moaned the black beauty, now horny to the point of bursting. Christina slipped the finger into her mouth and sucked on it seductively, before removing the moistened digit and slipping it into Teyonah's twat. The first thing that struck the busty babe as she sampled her first ladypart was how warm it was. It felt like she had just stuck her finger directly into a soft centred chocolate dessert (which, in a sense, she had) that had spent a minute in the microwave. The ebony chick couldn't believe this was her lover's first time with a woman, as Christina probed her pussy with expert precision. She removed the finger from the hot hole and fed it into her mouth to suck up the womanly juices. The buxom belle closed her eyes as she silently showed her love for the sweet taste with her hedonistic facial expressions. Christina then slipped two fingers into her mouth to wetten the digits before pushing both into Teyonah's tight slit. The digits worked wonders inside her, venturing in deep and spreading apart to stretch the internal walls of her vagina. The ebony girl released soft moans of pleasure, which grew louder as her older lover stuck out a tongue to tease her throbbing clitoris.

"Oh my god baby" groaned Teyonah as Christina's wet tongue flicked away at her sensitive button. The redhead picked up the pace of her finger fucking and simultaneously tongued at the black belle's clit with her more speed and vigour eliciting louder and increasingly more sensuous moans from the young lady. Teyonah was dying for Christina to take her pulsating pearl between her pouty lips and suck on it like she had her nipples just minutes earlier. However, she didn't want to tell her luscious lover what to do, and figured that she was such a natural at pleasing a woman, that the curvy goddess would do it of her own accord soon enough anyway. And then, sure enough, Christina puckered her full lips and sucked away at the clit with such enthusiasm and skill it was like she'd been doing it her whole life.

"Mmm, yes baby" panted Teyonah, as her orgasm drew ever nearer. The ginger continued to work her fingers back and forth inside the warm hole at an ever increasing speed as she spread her lips wide to cover the clitoral area and tongued away at the quivering lovebud. The chocolate girl moaned louder and louder as Christina simultaneously increased the pace of her finger banging and the lapping motions of her tongue. Then, suddenly, Teyonah came; the most thunderous orgasm she had ever experienced ripped through her body and she groaned at the top of her voice at the intense moment of climax. The black babe panted heavily as she came back down from pleasuretown and sat up to run her fingers through Christina's hair to signal that her lover had done a great job. As the busty bombshell brought her head up from between Teyonah's legs, the brown-skinned beauty placed a finger under her chin to guide the sex goddess up to her mouth. The two shared a fervorous kiss, then when they parted, Christina fed her fingers into her mouth to savour Teyonah's delectable pussy. Then the pair Frenched some more, the cute ebony tasting herself off the redhead's tongue.

"Wow" began Teyonah, stopping to give Christina a peck on the lips, "baby, you're amazing."

"Oh, I know that" smirked the curvy queen, guiding the black chick back down to a laying position.

"Well now I think it's time I show you what I can do" said Teyonah, meeting Christina's plump lips for another lingering smooch. Then the athletic ebony made good use of her strong, though still thoroughly womanly, biceps to flip the buxom belle over and straddled her half naked frame.

Teyonah and Christina made out passionately, exploring each others perfect bodies with their roaming hands. Then the chocolate cutie kissed her way down the ginger's neck to play with her breasts some more. She took a titanic titty in each hand and quickly alternated between the two with quick sucks, her head moving eagerly from side to side as she lavished attention on both of the heaving chesticles. Then the African-American beauty buried her head in between them before kissing down to the redhead's naval. Teyonah then licked up Christina's midriff, right the way to her left breasts and suckled upon her erect nipple, before licking back down to her belly button. This time the black babe carried on venturing south, taking the fiery fox's dress down past her curvy hips to reveal a sodden pair of black lacy panties. Teyonah ran her tongue down to Christina's crotch and made her lover moan with a teasing kiss to the wet area. Even through her panties the older woman tasted amazing, and the young ebony couldn't wait to return to the tempting twat.

First she pulled the dress down Christina's legs, kissing every inch of flesh as it presented itself before her. She tugged the garment down over the busty lady's heels and dropped it to the carpet. Teyonah had always had a thing for a woman in stilettos, so she decided to leave them on. Then she licked up from the ginger's ankle right up to the top of her thigh, stopping tantalising close to Christina's burning crotch. The dark-skinned dynamo decided she couldn't wait another second to see the well-endowed woman's pussy, so instead of removing her underwear she simply pulled the panties to the side, revealing the soaking, hairless honey pot.

"Mmm" grinned Teyonah, looking up at Christina with her deep brown eyes, "yummy." And without further ado she buried her pretty face between the curvy chick's legs. The black girl sent her tongue straight into the warm hole, coating it in the tasty taille, and proceeded to orally explore the sweet slit. Teyonah removed her tongue briefly to wetten the tips of her fore and middle fingers, before plunging it back in to lick out the luscious lady whilst she kneaded her pulsating clit with the moistened digits. The stimulation to her special area made Christina moan and groan and seep her girl cum all over Teyonah's thirsty tongue. Then the chocolate chick decided to switch things up, pulling her tongue from the mouth-watering hole and put it to use on her clitoris, while her hands ventured upwards to play with the redhead's big boobs. She squeezed the magnificent mammaries, using her forefingers to tease the nipples whilst she tongued at the engorged love button.

"Oh baby" murmured Christina, through heavy breaths as Teyonah's tongue worked wonders on her swollen clit. The breaths soon turned to full on moans as the young woman flicked her tongue across the ginger's lovebud. Christina moved a hand to her breasts to lock fingers with Teyonah as she felt her climax draw ever nearer.

"Mmm baby, I'm gonna cum" groaned the redhead, the words spurring her lover on to give the busty babe the best orgasm of her life. Still rubbing Christina's left nipple with her other hand, Teyonah licked at her clit as quickly as her tongue would allow. As the curvy woman squeezed her hand tighter, the ethnic sex goddess knew she was close and that a light pinch of her nipple would send her over the edge. And sure enough, gently clamping the erect teat between her thumb and forefinger was the final incentive Christina needed to cum.

"Ahhh" exclaimed the older woman as she was overcome by a powerful orgasm. Christina's feet shook and her toes curled in her heels as she came harder than ever before.

"Wow" panted the ginger, her head slumping back down into the fluffy pillows underneath, "how did you get so good at that?"

"I've had a lot of practice" replied Teyonah, running her hands down Christina's stomach and coming up from between the redhead's legs to kiss her navel. "I want to know how come you're so good at it."

"Just a natural I guess" said Christina, lifting her head to look down at the stunning black girl. The curvy lady held her arms out, gesturing for Teyonah to join her in a kiss and cuddle interlude. The African-American beauty had other ideas though.

"Uh uh" she declined, "not yet baby." And with that Teyonah lifted Christina's left leg into the air so her black heel pointed towards the ceiling, then proceeded the straddle the unexpecting belle.

Their wet twats met in a tantalising trib and the pair ground lightly against each other, their clits stimulating one another as they rubbed together. Teyonah held Christina's leg, kissing her ankle and the top of her foot, while the redhead reached forward to squeeze the pretty black girl's firm butt. The well lubricated pussies slid across each other with consummate ease, allowing both women to quickly generate speed as they buck wildly against each other. The pair instructed one another to go faster and a duet of appreciative moans rang out across the bedroom, as they both drew nearer to their second orgasms of the evening. Christina brought her hand back to give Teyonah's ass a light smack, much to the enjoyment of the sultry sister.

"Again!" she coaxed and the busty babe slapped Teyonah's behind a second time.

"Harder!" demanded the horny young woman, and Christina spanked her once more, this time with more force and gusto.

"Ooh yeah baby!" exclaimed Teyonah, looking down at the sexy older lady. Christina whacked the girl's butt a fourth time, harder still and on this occasion without encouragement. The element of surprise added an extra dimension to the erotic action, and it turned Teyonah on even more. The randy duo continued their passionate tribadism, with both women gyrating their hips as quickly and ferociously as they could, their clits pressing together, until they both erupted into climax at exactly the same time. Once again, Christina's leg shook as she came and Teyonah sucked on her ankle, muffling the screams of her own electric acme. Christina again flopped her head back into the soft pillows, overcome by the intensity of her second orgasm, and tried to remember the last time she'd come twice in a evening. She couldn't determine an exact date, but knew it must have been at least a few years ago.

"Wow!" said the redhead through heavy breaths.

"Did you like that baby?" asked Teyonah.

"Uh huh" was all that the spent woman could manage, as she stared up at the ceiling, just catching a glimpse of her lovers sweat glistened skin in her peripheral vision.

Surely now was snuggle time, thought Christina, unaccustomed to having this much sex in one session. Expecting the black beauty to come lay in her arms, the curvy queen was taken aback when she looked forward to see Teyonah's pretty posterior backing up towards her and come to rest on her face. The ebony then proceeded to bury her face between Christina's legs once more. Staring forward at the inviting pussy, it didn't take any convincing for the ginger to shoot out her tongue and lick away at Teyonah's still throbbing clitoris. The young African-American ran her hands up and down Christina's thighs, while the redhead reached up to squeeze Teyonah's butt, as the pair engaged in a sultry 69; resembling a yin and yang symbol on account of their respective skin tones. The girls licked and sucked away at one another's lovebuds with such tenacity and precision that both were forced to pause intermittently to release moans in appreciation of the other party's performance. Christina raised her hands and brought them down to give both of Teyonah's round butt cheeks a firm smack.

"Mmm, oh my!" exclaimed the dark-skinned honey, removing her mouth from her older lover's pulsating clit. Christina followed up the unexpected slap, with a series of three spanks, each more forceful than last; each eliciting a louder groan of pleasure from Teyonah. The buxom babe's expert oral abilities combined with her hard smacks to the young lady's glutes, made Teyonah cum sooner than ever before and within moments she was in the throws of another fiery orgasm.

"Oh my god baby" exclaimed the black girl as she came down from her third climax of the evening. Once she'd settled herself, Teyonah returned to Christina's juicy clit, and whilst she was being pleasured, the redhead ceased upon an opportunity to do something else she'd been itching to try.

She parted the hot ebony's butt cheeks and proceeded to tongue at her puckered brown asshole. Teyonah mouth shot from her lover's pussy with a gasp; a mixture of surprise and pleasure as the ginger licked her balloon knot. Once she was over the initial shock and delight, the chocolate chick returned to Christina's love button and sucked at it with her pursed lips. Both women released muffled groans as they worked away at their chosen pleasure points. Teyonah suckled and slurped at Christina's swollen clint with even more zeal than she'd exuded at any other point that evening. The curvy lady returned the favour by probing the relatively unexplored territory of her inviting anus. Teyonah had had her butt licked a few times before, but not many, and the unfamiliar sensation was even more pleasing than she'd remembered it, and once Christina slid two fingers into her warm pussy, the brown-skinned beauty knew it wouldn't be long until she was cumming again.

Nothing had satisfied Teyonah more that evening than when she and her new lover reached a mutual climax during their earlier love making, and that was something she was keen to experience again. Knowing her apex was near, the young girl removed her lips from Christina's clit, moistened two fingers with her tongue and proceeded to knead the older lady's pleasure button with the lubed digits. Teyonah grew closer and closer to climax as Christina fingered her deeper and faster and licked her asshole with an ever increasing fervour. The black chick rubbed the redhead's juicy pearl harder and harder as she tried desperately to get Christina off at the same time as her.

"Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum" announced the curvy babe, much to Teyonah's delight.

"Uhhh" groaned the chocolate-skinned woman as a fourth orgasm ignited within her, her moans amplified a split second later as Christina joined in her lustful chorus with her own orgasmic screams. Teyonah continued to knead her lover's clit and the busty belle didn't stop fingerbanging the ebony queen until they'd both reached climax.

"Ahhh" breathed Christina as Teyonah clambered off her sweaty, exhausted body, "oh wow."

"That was amazing baby" said the black beauty, gazing at Christina with her deep brown eyes, before going in for a romantic smooch. The ladies swapped the taste of one another's love holes as their tongues fought softly. Parting from the kiss, Teyonah nuzzled in beside the ginger goddess and rested and arm across her midriff. Christina wrapped an arm around Teyonah, genuinely surprised that the highly-sexed stunner was finally spent. The pair lay silently, basking in the post-sex tranquility. Occasionally Teyonah would plant a kiss just above Christina's breasts and the redhead requited by kissing the young girl's forehead or smelling her still sweet scented hair, until they both drifted off.

Teyonah's eyes fell open on her bedroom, dimly lit by the beams of sunlight that came in through the gaps in the blackout blinds. As she lay on her side, still half asleep, her mind cast back to the events of the previous evening. In her still semi-conscious state she wondered if the entire event had been a dream. Had she really slept with Christina Hendricks? Or had the redhead's status as her dream woman now taken on a more literal meaning? Had she gone for a drink with the gorgeous star? Had she even met her? Did she even get a job on Mad Men? Eventually, the cute black girl mustered the energy to turn over to see if the stunning starlet still, or ever did, occupy her bed. And sure enough, much to her relief and glee, as Teyonah rolled onto her other side, her eyes were met by a mane of radiant red hair. The young lady smiled and basked in the warm feeling of joy at having bedded her ultimate crush, before the inevitable doubt and worry entered her brain.