Madeline's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline did not know what to reply.

"If it doesn't work the way you think it will, be sure to still have good time on his nickel. And while I think of it here is my card. If you are going to be near a town called Guilford, south of London, call this number and leave a message where I can reach you. I will call back. If I am in town, and available I would like to take you to dinner or for a ride in the Surrey countryside --it's quite lovely this year. One final thing -- I'm glad to see you put on a bra. Going without somehow cheapened -- no -- diminished you. End of sermon!" All Madeline could think was, "thank goodness he did not know about my panties!" But she smiled sweetly and simply said, "Thank you. That's very sweet of you."

The conversation jumped sideways onto softer territory about the weather and other mundane matters. They said their good-byes at the luggage carousel. Madeline hoped Bill might have suddenly found time to get to the airport. She clutched the purse with the 'just-in-case' phone number.

Wheeling her cart out of the immigration and custom's area she immediately spotted Willy in the front row, with a large sign with "Madeline" in fluorescent letters stuck in the brim of his driver's cap.

"I'm Madeline Treasure. Am I the right Madeline?"

"Oh you'll do very nicely, darling." He exploded with a roaring cockney accent. "A lovely cuppa." Madeline let it pass, as she had no idea what he meant.

The vehicle was a largish Mercedes SUV. The lift up back door swallowed her cases. She sat in the passenger seat, at first trying to get in on the driver's side. She laughed, "I don't think you want me to drive". As she buckled herself in,

Willy was using a cell phone, and after a few words into it, he passed it to Madeline, "Bill. For you."

"Bill, where are you. I am so looking forward to seeing you again. Later today?" The words stumbled out of her.

"Madeline, it's so nice to hear your voice again after all these years. But I have a problem." Madeline felt herself choke up. "I am in South Africa at this very moment. There was a crisis at our mine here that I had to come down to fix it. I'll not be back in London for a week." Tears welled in Madeline's eyes. "I'll explain the details when I return in a week. Are you still there?"

"Yes." Madeline replied weakly, as she thought about the comments the man on the plane had made. "If things do not work out as you planned...."

"But do not worry about being bored. I have arranged for some of my friends to keep you entertained whilst I am away. Three days in London, and then Willy is free to take you anywhere you want, but he also has an itinerary if you let him be your tour guide. Is that OK?" There was a pause of silence. "Is that OK, or, do you just want to take off on your own? Please speak to me, please. Please. I couldn't possibly have avoided this trip. It is critical to our enterprise. Is it OK?"

Reluctantly Madeline agreed in spite of a burst of anger. Madeline spoke in a clipped way, "I'll go along with it unless I hate it. If I do hate what you've arranged then I will just take off and make my own way. Understand? Understand, Bill?"

"I understand and that is fair. I'm sure I'll see you in a week. Please hand the phone back to Willy." Willy spoke into the phone for another thirty seconds, before folding it closed.

Willy handed Madeline the phone, "for you to hang onto", and gave her a cursory instruction how to use it and how to reach both him and Bill, should the need arise.

Madeline felt like crying on the journey into the center of London. Everything she had imagined was turning to dust. As she stepped out of the car, she suddenly realized that they had stopped outside the Savoy Hotel. Her spirits picked up a bit in spite of the thought of how much it will cost. "What the hell..." she thought to herself as she remembered the money she had in the bank. She let Willy take care of her luggage and registered in only a few moments.

She had a suite booked in her name. The rate was seven hundred and fifty pounds a night. She swallowed hard and signed the sheet. A porter showed her the way. The rooms were tastefully appointed and she had a view over the river. She gave the porter a twenty and received a gracious nod of appreciation. Perhaps ten would have done it. In addition to her two trunks and hand luggage there were two large cabin trunks. Willy jumped in and explained Bill thought she might need some appropriate clothes and they were a gift from him. Madeline's spirits rose another notch, and realized that maybe things were not so bad after all.

After looking around the suite, and having a cursory look in the trunks, noting at least ten different outfits with some great shoes and, as she anticipated, a pair of thigh high boots. The literature on the hotel indicated an exercise room. Madeline decided a good run on the treadmill would shake out the journey and the lingering effects of the disappointments.

After a run and workout on some weights, Madeline returned to her room to find the telephone message light flashing. A rather pleasant baritone voice introducing himself as a friend of Bill asked Madeline to call him back as soon as she received the message. Madeline, in a small gesture of obstinacy had her shower first and then called the number provided.

"Antonio Garibaldi here."

"Madeline Treasure. You called."

"Ah, Madeline. Wonderful. Thanks for calling back." His deep voice resonated in Madeline's psyche. She thought of rich chocolate. "You are probably tired, but if you are up to it, would you care to join me at the Opera -- Aida is on - tonight. Then maybe grab a bite to eat afterwards." Madeline remembered Gerald's comment on the plane that the Aida was the hottest ticket in town. "Why not?" thought Madeline? "Sure. What time?"

"Well its an early start, and lets leave a little time to get to know each other first, so lets say, five-thirty. Ok?" Madeline agreed. "See you later." After he rang off from what was a somewhat detached and cursory phone call Madeline realized they had not agreed where to meet, but then quickly assumed Antonio would find her. Also she tried to identify the slight accent. Although Antonio was Italian, the accent was something different.

Madeline set out and decided to explore London. She walked along the Embankment, around Parliament Square and seemed to be one of a huge herd of tourists drifting about the center of London. Madeline, who was never great with the time, saw it was nearly five, so grabbed a taxi. When she reached her room took another shower prompted by the warm fresh towels laid out, donned a set of the new bra and panties she had carefully chosen for Bill and was about to look at what to wear when there was a knock on the door. It was five-thirty precisely. Peeking through the spyhole she saw a shortish man with Grey-black hair holding a bottle. She dashed back and put on a housecoat before answering the door. "Antonio?"

"Madeline, call me Tony." He thrust a dozen yellow roses into her hands. "For you." He then held up the bottle. "For us." He looked her up and down and broke out into a broad grin. He immediately reminded Madeline of Earnest Borgnine -- broad, muscular and like a teddy bear.

"Sorry. Not dressed yet."

"Ever been to Covent Garden?" She noticed he was in a tuxedo. "No."

"Let's have a toast to this evening and fun and a lot of laughs." Expertly Tony found the bar and fluted glasses and poured the Champagne. As they toasted Madeline's housecoat fell open accidentally. "And a toast to my attractive companion."

"I'll go and dress."

"May I help you choose something appropriate? Please." Tony followed Madeline into the bedroom and they jointly started to pull pieces out of the wardrobe and the trunks and place them on the bed. They reduced the number to three items.

"Do you have to wear a bra? I am sorry to be so personal, but the low backed dress would be perfect for the occasion." Madeline agreed, with her trim new figure a bra was not necessary, and the dress was superb. It had come from the trunk.

Tony made no indication to her that he was going to leave the room so with her back to him Madeline remover her bra and slipped on the dress. She then noticed she was in full view in the mirror. But rather than embarrass her it gave her a quick stab of arousal. He left the room, saying over his shoulder, "Not too much make up. You don't need it."

The taxi ride, the excellent seat at the Opera, the dinner of roast beef at Simpson's on the Strand afterwards, with two bottles of wine seemed to go by in flash. Madeline discovered that Tony was from Glasgow, and had a large business supplying the North Sea gas platforms. The slight accent was a Scottish dialect tempered by an English university.

After arriving back at the Savoy, and escorting her to her room, Tony asked to come in. She agreed readily. The remaining contents of the Champagne bottle, which Tony had thoughtfully placed in the fridge, was finished. They put some radio music on and danced. Tony was slightly shorter than Madeline. She removed her high-heeled shoes and came down to his height. Tony's hand on her back made Madeline shiver. He felt it and kissed her lightly on the neck. Madeline turned her head and returned the kiss with passion. She was now hungry for sex. To be fucked comprehensively.

He slipped off her dress and nodded to her stockings and panties, as he removed his coat and shirt. His chest was covered with close-knit hair. Madeline tried to be as provocative as she could for Tony's benefit. But her efforts were not necessary. Tony was soon naked as Madeline. His medium length cock looked shorter than it was because of its thick girth.

Madeline knelt before Tony and teased some precum from the proud member. But he did not cum, pulling Madeline up to her feet and kissing her lips neck and breasts, he picked her up with no discernable effort and carried her to the bed. He then took his kisses down to Madeline's cunt. As soon as his tongue touched her clit, she came violently pushing her whole pubis into his face.

He kept his tongue moving and she quickly felt herself rising again. He moved up on her and thrust his thick cock into her sopping cunt. She instantly came at once, again. He kept pumping his cock with harder and faster strokes as he approached his first climax. Madeline could not prevent herself coming for the third time in the short first encounter.

After relaxing he laughed. "I think we both needed that."

The lovemaking took on a more measured but no less energetic pace. He pulled and pinched her nipples, she mouthed his wet cock and took a load into her mouth. He turned her over and one more used his mouth. She lost count of the times she came. She only recalled thinking that this made up for years of abstinence and a sly "See what you are missing, Bill!" Finally, Madeline drifted into sleep.

Madeline awoke to the phone ringing at nine-thirty in the morning. Tony was gone. The bed was mess. "Bill here. How did your evening with Tony go?"

"Great. You still in South Africa?" Madeline was in no mood to discuss the happenings with Bill.

Bill ignored her question. "Today your room will get a visit from a MI6 type to check the room over. If you are prepared to do this I have a proposition for you."

"Go on." Madeline was cautious. The first introduction worked out just fine.

"Well...I have a good friend who is married to one of the top ten richest men in the UK. He is a busy fellow and the Mum brought up their only child virtually on her own. He is the apple of her eye. She spoiled him. He turned out well, in spite of the close supervision of his mother. He is now nineteen and will be going off to medical school in September. His mother suddenly has realized that due to her close upbringing of this boy he is very inexperienced in all matters concerning girls. She heard about you from me, and wondered if you would coach him in these matters?"

Madeline did not know what to think. She was not a natural teacher. "Would that include matters sexual?" She thought about the experience she had recently had and was instantly, and strangely, aroused by the thought of training a young man.

"I think that's the idea. He's very good looking. Tall. And the mother is very generous. You would be rewarded."

Madeline felt headstrong and decisive. "I'll do it. Give me the details." He did, but did not linger on the phone.

Madeline decided she was sufficiently awake to take a swim. When she returned to her room first she noticed the bed had been made up and the room tidied before she noticed a message light blinking. It was reception informing her a Mr. Smith was there to see her. She told him to come up in twenty minutes. She dressed and prepared herself for the visit.

Mr. Smith was a small weasel of a man, with thick glasses. "I believe you are expecting my visit. I just wish to check the room out." He produced an electronic wand with a meter at the end and went around each room three times. Madeline watched him like a hawk, to see that he did not plant anything, as he looked for surveillance gadgets. He left as quickly as he arrived and nodded that all was in order.

Madeline knew she had until about 3 pm. for herself. She took a taxi to the National Portrait Gallery and with a wry sense of the absurd looked at the wonderful portraits on display, whilst thinking about her husband's much more meager efforts. She imagined him trying to capture the elusive Cassandra Fischer on canvas. She stopped off at an HMV store and picked up five CD's of some soft rock and gentle dance music.

At reception she asked that a CD player be sent up and connected. She thought, "For what I'm paying they should have one installed".

As she entered her room, she was not sure she had come to the right room, until she saw the trunks. The place was scented from the six huge bunches of flowers scattered around the room on tables and on pedestals.

She dressed with multiple layers. Then she recalled the instructions and phoned down for a room meal to be delivered later in the evening, only to find one had already been requisitioned. She was informed that two bottles of iced Champagne were also going to be delivered one hour earlier than the meal.

At the appointed time, there was a knock on the door. Madeline liked the punctuality. She peeked through the spy hole and saw a good-looking young man with dark brown long hair. As she opened the door, he asked very tentatively "Madeline?"

"Yes, yes. Come in."

The young man was tall and quite slim. He thrust out a bouquet of mixed flowers into her hands. "For you." In spite of all the other flowers in the room, Madeline felt that with the proffered gift the evening had more promise than she had hoped for.

"You're called?"

"Oh, Jonathan. How do you do?" He thrust out his hand to shake hands.

"Come here." Madeline gave him a hug. "Come in and take that raincoat off. Hang it over there."

At that same time the Champagne arrived. Madeline accepted it and put in on a side table. "Can you open one of these?"

"Oh, yes. My mother taught me that." And he proceeded to open and pour out two glasses, handing one to Madeline. "Salute."

"To this evening."

Jonathan suddenly dug into the pocket of his blazer and pulled out an envelope, "Do I give this to you now or later." Madeline was caught off guard. "Oh, give it to me now..." she stumbled over her words.

"You're much older than I thought you'd be. Almost my mother's age." Jonathan blurted out.

Madeline thought for a moment. "Your first lesson is to never remark on a woman's age." Jonathan flushed and looked down at the floor. "But it alright this time. I understand how you must feel. Never, ever, judge a person's character or competence by how they look. And if you take nothing else away from this evening, take that. Others have thrust us into each other's company. Lets resolve to make it as much fun for each other as we can. Bottoms up!" Madeline laughed as the foretelling nature of the toast.

"Now tell me about yourself?' Jonathan told how he was an only child and never went to school -- having had tutors all his life. He knew five languages as well as Latin and old Greek. He knew every bone, muscle, gland and tendon in the human body. Jonathan started to awkwardly catalogue his knowledge before Madeline hushed him..

"Any girlfriends?" Jonathan's back stiffened momentarily and said he had kissed his cousin, but anytime he started to get to know a girl, at the stables, for example, his mother always seemed to orchestrate him or her away from the possible encounter.

"Do you dance?" He'd had a member of the Royal ballet teach him ballroom dancing.

"What about sex?" Do you masturbate?" Jonathan went deep red at this question and Madeline thought she might have gone too far with her questions. "There's nothing to be ashamed of...every healthy young man does it."

"I sometimes read erotic stories -- in Latin. They help me get aroused."

Madeline laughed, thinking to herself that is a first. By now they had almost consumed the first bottle of champagne and both were beginning to relax with each other. He no longer saw an older woman and she no longer saw a kid.

"Have you ever seen a naked person?"

"In the showers at the stables there were sometime some guys also showering. I was always careful of them. One I know is a raging gay. But you mean women. I once saw my mother getting out of the bath. I was ten at the time."

"But you've looked at paintings and photos no doubt?"

"Yes. But there is something -- what can I say -- detached about them. Unreal. They really do not do much for me."

"Any pornographic movies or videos?"

"Where could I possibly get those? My life has been very carefully orchestrated, and such things were never in the plan. I guess me being here today is also part of the larger plan for me." Madeline had a jolt of genuine sympathy for her companion. The meal's arrival interrupted the moment.

The sumptuous feast was a calculated menu of aphrodisiac food, starting with a dozen of the best oysters. There was bottle of white wine, followed by red, to be completed by a good Sauternes. None of the bottles were finished, by a long stretch, but enough was consumed to make Madeline and Jonathan quite pleasantly merry. Madeleine took the chocolate mousse and spread some on Jonathan's face and leant over and licked it off him. It was their first contact. She also removed her top layer, which revealed nothing more than a white, slightly transparent blouse. Jonathan took off his blazer and tie.

"Lets dance." Madeline inserted a CD and they started to dance. The first couple of numbers were quite lively and they spun around the limited space bumped into furniture laughing at their ineptitude. Then the music slowed down. Madeline pulled him close and realized how good he smelt.

"Pull up my blouse out of my skirt band and put your hand on the skin of my back." Jonathan complied readily. Madeline was not teaching at this point but needed the skin contact for her. She knew she had to direct him to what she wanted. She had the key to the lesson. "Now hold me close." She felt the stirring of an erection.

During the next dance she unbuttoned his shirtfront and cuffs and slipped his shirt off. He wore no undershirt. They danced close once more. She brought her mouth to his neck and kissed him, running one hand up his chest and teased one nipple. "Now do the same with my blouse." He looked tentative. "Take it off. Gently."

And their skin touched. Fast music came on again and they bounced around. Jonathan looked at Madeline's bouncing tits only constrained by her meager bra. Slow again, and she leant back and kissed him on the lips. He had full and sensuous lips. He returned the kiss a little too hard.