Madeline's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they moved forward the press of the crowd became greater as they approached the inner set of doors. Madeline had caught the attention of four thirty-something men behind them in the line up. As they crowd compressed Madeline felt a hand wander up and down her back. She looked back sharply, and whichever man did it was not evident. As soon as she looked forward again, she again whiplashes her head around, but again was too slow.

"Ignore them, my dear. Let them have their thrill." The man had spotted it.

"Ok, if that's the way you want it, Sir," Madeline thought to herself. So the next time she pushed back imperceptibly against the hand. She heard a laugh behind her. The hand became more bold and wandered down over the dress to her bottom. She ignored the pain on her sore places, and pushed back harder. The hand slipped between her and the dress to her bottom, fingering the cleft of her buttocks. Another hand was wandering up her side towards her breast, when a table came free. Madeline was almost disappointed; she was just beginning to enjoy the attention.

They were escorted to the back of the restaurant. Madeline sat on a bench seat and her companion opposite her at a table for two. Mirrors were mounted above the bench seat down to shoulder height, so those facing the wall could also survey the room. Madeline had the sense that the room looked recently decorated, but at the same time old fashioned.

"Its retro." She was told. "It's based on a famous German café that was in London in the 50's and 60's. They have even copied the idea that the wait staff is all self-employed and buy the food from the kitchen in some arcane arrangement. In any event the food is excellent, the prices is right and the beer the best German brew one can find. You're not Jewish are you?" Madeline nodded that she was not.

An elderly waiter came to the table and brusquely said, "Yes?" Madeline watched as her companion beckoned the old man to bend down to his mouth whilst he whispered in his ear, at the same time pressing a note into his hand. The note looked similar to one the one hundred pound notes she had been given two evenings earlier. Madeline thought to herself, "not so cheap!" and just smiled neutrally.

Four steins of cold beer appeared by magic almost instantaneously - the palm was well oiled. In response to the raised glass before her Madeline picked up the heavy stein, tapped glasses and took a deep swig. "Carry on drinking." The man then retrieved a mobile phone from his pocket and started to make a series of calls. But as he was just starting his calls the four men from the line up were seated just behind him and knocked him as they sat down due to the closely packed tables. He turn round and glared momentarily and resumed his call.

The four men were locked in deep conversation for about ten minutes before one of them nudged another and nodded towards Madeline. Words were exchanged and they all burst into a fulsome laugh. Madeline tried to look a nonchalant as possible, sipping her beer. As she finished the first stein it was immediately replace with another. She continued to look at her companion with a distant expression, not wishing to appear to be listening to his conversation, but at the same time letting him know she was there for him, as her contract required.

Occasionally as he lent forward and talked, she discretely as possible glanced at the four guys and smiled. The started to smile and blow kisses. They were drinking at twice her rate and showed signs of reduced inhibitions and they first toasted her by raising their glasses, to which she replied in kind. They then became bolder, with one reaching inside his jacket and caressing his breast, as if he had one. Another sucked his finger and the third was quite blatant, making an "O" with his thumb and forefinger and using his middle finger of the other hand as a piston in the hole. The meaning was obvious and crude.

Madeline was amused and just a little aroused by the antics of the four fellers. As the man across the table looked at the floor as he spoke, Madeline's boredom got the best of her and she responded to the four pairs of eyes glued on her as they awaited her response to their increasingly crude attentions. She subtly stroked her right breast with her right hand and she felt her nipples hardening. Then as the anonymous man on the other side of the table raised his eyes from the ground, Madeline as smoothly as possible reached for the glass of beer.

Her companion folded and returned his mobile phone after half and an hour. He waived to the waiter and another stein of beer arrived for both of them. Madeline drunk the last of her second one in a gulp as motioned to.

"So, Madeline, what do you think of the attention you are getting from the four men at the table behind me? Does it excite you? Don't answer that - I can see they, at least, interest you. Did you think I had not noticed? I had. So what if I were offer you to them, on condition all four have at you at once? Would you enjoy that?" Madeline tried to figure out if the questions were rhetoric or needed answers, but remained mute as they tumbled out of the mouth before her.

"Have you ever been with more than one man before?"

A delay triggered a response from Madeline. "Yes sir." "Two men?" "No sir." "Three?" "No sir." "So its more than three. How many?"

"Five, Sir."

The man paused and thought for a moment. "Ah, yes. You must have been at the shoe shop. I remember Bill telling me of the events they held there. Interesting. Therefore I must conclude having four men at once would not be overly concerning for you. So I see no point in offering you up to them, with me watching, of course." An evil vacant smile came over his face, as his thoughts appeared to drift away to a thought that pleased him. "So if one of them comes over to proposition you, you must say, ' you must ask my master.' Say it with conviction - I want them to know you are mine to do what I please with. "

"I am sure you think me a sadist. That would be a logical conclusion. You are intelligent, and would be logical."

Inwardly Madeline thought "right on," whist giving a small elegant smile and nod of agreement. "But you must appreciate that sadism is merely a tool for control. The idea is to control someone absolutely. This contains within it an element of competition, the need to win. With you Madeline I know I am losing. You do everything I say, with considerable ease. You are in control of our situation, not me. Now if I had you for about three months I would have you under my complete control, but I am a realist and know this is a mere 24 hours of play acting. It's a pity - you'd be wonderful to break in to an appropriate level of control." As this diatribe went on, Madeline became aware that she needs to urinate. She wanted a pee badly.

"So what can I salvage from this contract. Bill told me you were a great woman, but I thought he exaggerated. So the only pleasure I will get out of this contract is to see if you can be humiliated in any way. Clearly being fucked by four men in a gang-bang is not going to cause you grief. So what is there....?" He looked at the Menu and called the waiter over. He ordered for both of them. But put his hand on the arm of the waiter before he left and looked at Madeline.

"Show this man your fine tits. Quick now. Flash him." The waiter went slightly red. Madeline's mind was now almost fully occupied in trying to keep her bladder in check, was slow to do as she was told. "A demerit point, Madeline. Now. Quick." Madeline's mind returned to the present as she pulled the two halves of the dress apart and gave the waiter a good view of her breasts. She also noticed the four guys looking. They gave a loud cheer.

"Sir, may I go to the toilet." The discomfort had turned to pain and was mounting by the moment.

"Two demerit points, for talking with being spoken to. This is better. And no you cannot leave the table until you have eaten your soup." For Madeline she now had a goal. She only had to wait for the soup and eat it. At the same time she had given in to minutes of agony. She wanted to lean over to relieve the pain, but as told in a sharp rebuke, "Sit up straight." The soup seemed to take hours to arrive. And Madeline wondered if permanent damage was being done to her kidneys and she could press for damages later under the contract. "When the soup arrives I do not expect you to gobble it down. Eat normally taking down a whole roll with the soup. If you do gobble you can relieve yourself where you are. I will ask for a bucket and a mop and you can clean up your own mess in front of everybody here. I hope you understand."

It was a this point the envoy from the four men came over and asked whether they would like to join them later at a club, and named the place. They were just finishing up and were going there in a moment. Madeline just remembered her instructions and through her pain referred them to her master. He curtly dismissed them. The disappointment and mild humiliation to Madeline did not register due to the distraction in her lower abdomen.

The soup came and it took every ounce of willpower and focus to consume the soup and a bun in a normal manner, matching her speed to that of her partner. The four men were just standing to leave when she was told she could go. The man pointed towards one corner and she followed his directions past the men. One man then noticed the ungainly walk Madeline was forced to adopt and imitated her walking a few step behind her. Then he announced to the whole crowd, look she's wet her pants. This was accompanied with howls of laughter through the whole room.

When she reached the corner to which she was directed, and could not see the washroom anywhere, she asked a waiter and had to once more transverse the whole room, with all eyes now on her, as she stumbled her way through the closely packed tables. A wave of muted laughter followed her. Madeline's only saving grace from the humiliation that was taking place was the fact she heard nothing of it, so focused was she on keeping he bladder from emptying on the floor there and then.

As she let go of her bladder, sitting on the toilet in the washroom her mind returned and she burst into a flood of tears at both the relief and the fool she must have looked as she stumbled around the restaurant. As she stood she further realized that she had not fully lifted the long skirt and it had dipped into the bowl. The hem was wet. Madeline looked at herself in the mirror. Turning around she could see the wet patch on at her bum, and dried it best she could with paper towels. The hem just dragged and Madeline decide there was little she could do about it short of tearing it off, and that was not possible because the material was too tough. She gathered herself. Out loud she said, "I will never see these people again, and they cannot hurt me!" She smiled to herself and decided to face the crowd.

Eyes followed her back, but Madeline's confident stride, and head held high deflected any laughter that arose. When she sat the man just said. "Eat." Madeline looked at the large pork hock surrounded by a sea of pork fat and sauerkraut and shuddered. This was not what she would have ordered. "Too slow." The man reached across the table and tipped the plate into her lap. The meat was hot, and Madeline quickly lifted it back onto the plate, and mopped up the juice with her napkin. "Now start eating immediately." Madeline could feel the greasy juice slipping between her thighs. She ate the whole thing up. "Now wipe yourself down. What a messy eater." The looks she now received were more in sympathy than in humour. Madeline did her best to clean up.

The meal was paid for with another generous tip, and another demand, "Please flash the waiter". Madeline noted the "Please" that had crept in, and did as instructed. She was in a heady state of not caring any more. She tried not to show her weary acceptance. She wanted to cry again, but would not give her tormentor the satisfaction. The dress was now semi transparent in spots where the grease had been the most concentrated. Madeline looked a mess.

"Now I think we will go on to a Karaoke place I know. Can you sing?" Madeline sucked in and suddenly found humor somewhere in this almost tragic situation.

"Sure. I have a good voice", which happened to be true. And as an after thought, "Sir."

The Kareoke bar was crowded and her stained dress was not obvious in the press of people. She was given an orange juice - no more Dutch courage. She was told to get in the line up to sing and she did. She chose "Will you dance with me?" As she mounted the stage there was boos - but Madeline just smiled and started singing along with the television prompt. She indeed had an excellent throaty voice. She vamped the song, knowing that a small viewing of tit would distract the eyes from the stains around her crotch - she felt relieved that she had shaved and the normally black pubic hair was not there to show through the semi transparent dress. So she tried to make the quick flashing look inadvertent. As she finished she received a loud spontaneous round of applause.

Her master looked cross, but had been pushed back by the crowd to several rows away from the stage. The MC asked the crowd if they would like another song from Madeline to a rousing response of "YES!" So Madeline ended up singing four more songs getting more daring with each song. She was openly flashing the crowd and singing well. She ended by turning around and mooning the crowd her were given an educational view of naked butt and as she bent over, cunt as well.

In the taxi back to the hotel, Madeline had difficulty reining in her adrenaline, and had to concentrate hard to attend to her companion. "You are bullet proof, Madeline. It is with admiration and regret I admit defeat." They sat in silence for the remainder of the journey to the hotel. Crossing the lobby, with her stained and semi-transparent dress was difficult for Madeline, especially asking for her key at the desk. She was pleased to be leaving later that morning.

In the room, he spoke softly, "There is one remaining - well two really - things to be finished. You have demerit points to work off then I wish to fuck you." Madeline had forgotten her miss-steps, but at the same time was pleased at the thought of the spanking and immediately aroused by the thought of her punishment to come. "Go and shower and return here within five minutes. Do not arouse yourself in the shower - I will be able to tell. Return in here on your hands and knees."

Madeline returned in just under four minutes and crawled over to where the man sat naked. "Suck my cock." Madeline took the flaccid member in her mouth end began to work her tongue around it. It enlarged to a semi erect position. "Enough. Over my knees." Madeline could feel the erect cock against her stomach and in spite of, or because of, the circumstances she began to become aroused again. She was shaken out of her self-absorption by a mighty smack on her bottom with a paddle. She cried out involuntary. "Six extra."

The pain of the first few blows pushed tears into Madeline's eyes. There was no holding back, as indeed the blows were delivered without restraint. Then as Madeline adjusted to the pain a new sensation crept into her consciousness. A quite arousal began to build overtaking the pain. Part of Madeline also felt a humiliation that all the leaking into her dress, the pork fat, the eyes staring at her and the mocking laughter could not bring about. She felt humiliation that her body so betrayed her that pain became pleasure. The pleasure amounted and she climaxed as she was spanked. Her body became rigid, and instead of counting she heard her own voice calling out, "Yes. Yes. Yes".

He pulled her upright and around so she straddled him over the sides of the low chair and aligned herself to have her cunt fall onto his erection. Madeline pumped up and down on his cock, as she came and came again. Her juices falling into his lap and onto the chair. She pulled her own nipples as hard as she could, leaning back. Finally it was her firm and tightened thighs that betrayed her passion. She cramped and froze with him still deep inside her. As she stopped she felt the pulsing deep inside and once more her body responded to his semen pumping with yet another climax that seemed to climb above all others. Her cunt flooded out her juices. She could not hear herself scream with the elation she felt. He contracted and she collapsed on him. He pushed her forward and gently carried her to the bed and lay her down. "Always a winner, sweet Madeline. Always a winner."

It took literally minutes for Madeline to orientate herself when she awoke. It was still dark. When she moved she felt the rawness of her bottom and this led to a reminder of her circumstance. Her eyes seemed glued shut, but it was just the salt from her tears of pain and pleasure that sealed them. She reached about her to find nothing but pillows carefully arranged to prevent her from falling from the bed. She propped herself up and gradually opened here eyes and looked around. The light in the bathroom was on, but there was no sign of the man. Madeline thought he must be in the bathroom, but there was no noise to indicate his presence.

Slowly and deliberately Madeline rose from the bed. The pain in her haunches and tension in her thighs were almost unbearable, so she eased herself though every movement until she reached the bathroom. It was empty. The hobbled and shuffled around the rest of the room. There was no sign of him ever being there. He was gone. Madeline was alone, with memories to last a lifetime. Madeline lay down again and slept until the clock radio started spewing rock music at eight.

As the realization of her surroundings sank in once more, and with a quick glance at the time, Madeline slowly reoriented herself to look forward rather than back over the last day or so. After some searching, whilst hobbling around the room, with the backs of her legs and buttocks having stiffened up, Madeline found the cell phone and called Willy.

"Willy, what time do I have to check out?" " Noon, ma'am." "Ok. Come up to my room at eleven, and be prepared to do some packing. Also, I wish to go directly to Bournemouth - you have booked a good hotel I hope." "All is arranged. I'll be there at eleven." Willy was always directly to the point.

Madeline now lay on the floor naked and started a series stretches until most of the stiffness had disappeared. Madeline showered slowly letting the hot water soften her muscles even more. She then put on her most conservative underwear and loose clothes, called room service for a solid cooked English breakfast, and started packing the scattered clothes.

Willy was punctual. He helped pack. On the way out Madeline went to pay her account with some trepidation knowing the significant amount of money she was about to part with. She smiled to herself as she thought of Alfred having a apoplectic fit at the cost of a hotel room. She was amazed to find that the account had already been anonymously settled by one of her contacts over the last three days. Madeline suddenly felt good about herself and the way her holiday was going.

After struggling through the London congestion and the busy highways they arrived in Bournemouth. The hotel was on the sea front. A recently renovated Victorian edifice with high ceilings and windows overlooking the sea the hotel had an abundance of character that appealed to Madeline.

Madeline dismissed Willy for two days. She changed into her running shoes and clothes. Madeline navigated around the wheelchairs and elderly couples out for the afternoon stroll as she sped along the promenade. She was happy. After showering Madeline contacted the Solicitor who handled her Aunt's estate and the bank branch that held her money account to make appointments for the following day. She had an early dinner in the hotel dining room and after some reading fell asleep by nine.