Madeline's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The solicitor's meeting was intended mainly as a courtesy call, but Madeline did find out more about her Aunt and more importantly was given the name of her best friend, Doris. She deposited the cash she had received in London in her account and acquired a debit card. She decided to leave the money in that bank until she had decided how to play the newfound wealth with Alfred.

Madeline reached Doris by phone. They arranged to meet for afternoon tea at the hotel.

Doris surprised Madeline. She was a tall slim and spry eighty year old with a significant twinkle in her eye. She wore a stylish summer dress not dissimilar to the one Madeline was wearing. After some initial pleasantries Doris started to talk about her relationship with Jean, Madeline's Aunt.

Doris and Jean had been friends for seventy years and companions for the last fifty. They had passed through the Royal College of Music together and subsequently played in the same ensembles eventually joining the Bournemouth Symphony orchestra at about the same time with Jean playing violin and Doris the cello.

Doris was silent for a few moments. "When Jean's husband died in a terrible fire about ten years after they were married, and her daughter died from polio shortly afterwards Jean turned to me. We became close. Very close. I was single. A spinster we used to call the status." Doris's eyes welled up with tears and she fought back sobs

"I loved her, you know. She loved me back. We became a secret lesbian couple long before people talked about this sort of thing openly. It was beautiful. Our friends knew, of course. They were fine with it. Jean did not have any family, but mine just cut me off. They did not want to know me. We never suffered any discrimination apart from family. That's was how it was done back then. Quietly. Without flourish. Now I do have two grand nieces who come to see and help me. Good kids -- I love them to pieces. The younger generation are so much more understanding."

"I cannot say we did not have our ups and downs as any married couple. From time to time Jean needed cock -- male company. She'd go off for a few weeks and come back chastened until the next time. I loved her so much I always forgave her. She was a fierce lover -- I missed that when she was gone." Doris paused. "Is this too much information?"

"Jean was loaded with money from her late husband's estate. We both had our money from the orchestra and from teaching. We did not need a lot, so we lived well. Strangely we kept our own accounts and money. When Jean was dying we talked through the financial arrangements. We vaguely knew of your existence. I was to have the house and half the cash. The remainder of the cash went to you."

"You can manage Ok?" Madeline was now wondering if she should return some of the money.

"Actually I do not spend all of my pension. Believe it or not I still have seven students. One's very good. So I'm just fine. You hang onto the money, if that's what you're thinking. Now tell me all about yourself."

Madeline told her story. About her marriage, Alfred and his ailments, the children and grandchildren. As the afternoon ran into the evening Madeline invited Doris to have dinner with her. Doris agreed, "I normally have a sherry about now, can I buy you one."

"Sounds like an excellent idea, but it's my treat. I'll have wine though." Madeline summoned the waitress and ordered the drinks and booked a table in the dining room.

As the second bottle of wine loosened their inhibitions the conversation became more and more raunchy. Jean knew a lot of dirty, some quite self-depreciating lesbian jokes, which she told with some gusto much to the embarrassment of an adjoining table of two young couples. Jean loved the nearby stir she was causing.

Madeline was feeling pretty loose herself. She realized Doris must have quite a force of nature in her prime. She also wondered about Jean.

Madeline learned that when Jean took off for some cock, Doris was not entirely idle. She boasted she was much in demand because of her skills at getting off even the most frigid women. She related stories how she had over the course of two years seduced the Minister's, the local MP's and the Mayors wives. "I was a great cunt sucker. Does that shock you? You ever strayed? With a woman?"

Madeline initially eased into telling her about Bill and then went full throttle about her adventures, including the ones in London over the last few days.

"I must go soon,"

"I'll get you a taxi."

"Not so fast. If I promise to keep my clothes on -- I wouldn't like anyone seeing my body these days -- would you let me tongue you off for old times sake. You sound like the sort of person who might let me. Most of them are now so frightened of old women they are disgusted, but you may not be. Want to try it. See if I still have the touch?"

Madeline did not know what to think let alone say to Doris. She was certainly aroused as she talked about and pictured her recent adventures, but the thought of this attractive old women getting her off was strange. It was not unappealing. Madeline jumped when she felt a foot pushing up the skirt of her dress under the table. The foot was stroking the inside of her thigh. Doris had a lecherous smile on her face. It felt good to Madeline.

"Decide soon, otherwise I might go to sleep before getting in the cab."

Madeline rose, "Follow me." She signed her bill as she left the dining room. Doris followed. They stood either side of the elevator looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

Doris took charge in the bedroom. "Undress slowly for me." Madeline complied. "Now find something to use as a blindfold and to tie your hands and feet. Madeline found some silk scarves from trunk. "Put on the blindfold. No cheating." Madeline tied a really dark blue folded scarf over her eyes with the knot at the back of her head. She was gently guided to the bed and laid down carefully. She felt her arms and legs held apart being tied securely.

Doris turned on the radio and fiddled with the stations until she found some cool jazz. Then she did nothing for a full five minutes. Her blood was flowing, as it had not done in years, if not decades. She anticipated what was to come and feared she had lost her knack.

Doris then started almost imperceptible caresses of Madeline's feet then ankles. Madeline felt the goose bumps on her skin as a faint ripple of pleasure started. Doris had not lost her touch over the years. She knew how to tease and arouse as her hands and lips moved over Madeline's legs, arms, neck and torso. Her mouth then became the principle instrument of pleasure wandering all over Madeline's receptive body.

As Madeline's arousal rose she anticipated the next point of contact. Sometimes the wait was excruciating. Doris played Madeline's body as she did her cello with quiet passages, crescendo's, and arpeggios. Madeline came as lips touched her engorged nipples, still bruised and sore form the clamps, and from that moment on Doris kept Madeline either on the brink of an orgasm or within one, as one faded there was another to follow.

Madeline was not conscious as the end the orgasms faded into sleep. She awoke alone, slightly cold on top of the bed covers, and unrestrained. She pulled off her blindfold to find no sign of Doris. Returning from the bathroom Madeline noticed a note on the table. It simply said, "Thanks. You will be in my thoughts for the rest of my life. You are so much like Jean. You taste like her and smell like her. You shared similar figures. Your cunts have the same folds. You are the treasure I thought would never find again. I can now die happy -- but not for at least another ten years! Do not contact me again on this trip. I must assimilate what happened, as indeed must you. Love. Doris."

Madeline called Willy to meet her at nine the following morning. She told him she would like to see Salisbury Cathedral and then go on to St. Ives in Cornwall. She knew about St. Ives from her father who was a great fan of the famous female sculptor Barbara Hepworth, who had her studio there.

*************

Willy made the arrangements. Madeline acted like a regular tourist.

On the third day in St. Ives, Madeline was walking down on the wharf when she realized the smell of fish on the air outside reminded her of sex. Being celibate for a few days on holiday almost seemed unnatural to her. She suddenly felt horny. It was almost as if a small collection of fishermen could smell her arousal when several of them called up from one of the fishing boats, "Hello beautiful. Like a ride." There was a pause. "On our boat."

Madeline, quite irrationally, thought it a good idea. It was something about the uninhibited enthusiasm of four young men, their good looks and glowing energy that caught her imagination.

"How much? For a ride out to the lobster grounds -- and back, of course?"

"We'll ask our dad. He's the captain." One of the lads went into the cabin. She saw his silhouette emerge through the side windows of the bridge that sat above and forward of the cabin. An older man came out.

"You want to come out with us tomorrow?" He spoke with a broad local accent. "Fifty quid. Upfront. We leave at five thirty tomorrow morning. Wear flat safe shoes." He turned around and went back in. The other four looked up at her and nodded a hopeful affirmative encouragement. Two winked cheekily and gave a broad smile.

The idea faded until Madeline consumed a full bottle of wine with her crab cake supper. Then she made a resolution to go. Booked a taxi for five-fifteen, bought a pair of white runners -- they called them plimsolls -- at a late night store, and sorted out her trousers, blouse and a wool sweater for the following day. She ordered a wake up call for a quarter to five.

Madeline was by now feeling totally free with her vacation money. She had more mad-money than she had ever had in her life. She gave the Captain, Fred, five twenties and told him to keep the change. Fred was flustered, but accepted the gift. Thanked her and indicted he'd share it with his boys. All four younger men were his sons, ranging in age from nineteen to twenty six. Madeline soon discovered he a daughter as well, who had her doctorate from London University. He spoke warmly about her. Madeline also learned that the Captain was a widower.

The sea was calm with a gentle rolling swell. After a mandatory safety briefing they chugged out to their lobster grounds. Madeline rode with Fred on the bridge.

"I'm surprised you wanted me on board. I thought women were unlucky."

"Superstition." Fred was a man of few words. He watched his navigation aids. "There's some bass around maybe you should try catching one."

Madeline was placed in the stern with a fishing rod and some worms for bait. After she was shown how to bait a hook she was left to her own devices as the crew readied themselves to pull up the lobster pots and bait them once emptied.

Madeleine cast her line over the stern but spent much of her time watching the four young men pull in and empty the pots, bait them and throw them back over. It was hard work and the men sweated. She thought they looked magnificent.

The action stopped on deck around eleven thirty. She thought they had stopped for lunch. But this was not the case. They had reached their mandated limit. Will the eldest of the boys came up to her and offered her a ham sandwich. The sea air had made her hungry and she consumed it with beer from a can.

The sun was warm and the boys rolled their oilskins down to their waists and dried their well muscled bodies in the sun. Madeline appreciated all the firm flesh around her. Fred came out and told the boys, "Well done!"

He addressed Madeline directly. "You're always welcome on this boat."

"Why's that?"

"That's the second fastest time we've reached quota in our history. The first time was the one time their mother come out with us. You gals are lucky." Madeline overlooked the fact that Fred was not superstitious.

"So what do we do now?"

"We can throw some more lines over the side or we can play cards. We have to wait at least two hours for the tide. Do you play cards, or any other games?"

"I guess bridge doesn't count?"

"Bridge? What's that?" He vaguely pointed to the boat's bridge.

"Forget it."

The youngest of the men, Frank, suggested we did a guessing game as to the weight of the lobsters they'd caught. "So what's the prize?" Will asked generally. Frank was quick to answer, "Whatever you want. The only thing is that we need to measure in grams. All estimates are plus of minus five grams. Most inaccurate estimate has to pay the closest."

"What happens in a tie? Both bad estimates pay. Or the bad estimate pays both the best. That's settled then."

Madeline jumped in. "How do grams relate to pounds and ounces?"

"A thousand grams is about two point two pounds."

That was all the math help Madeline received.

Madeline knew she was being set up, but decided to play along to see where it went.

Fred pulled a random lobster from the plastic container. They all gave their estimates, the lobster was weighed on a portable spring scale and by pure luck Madeline won. Will was the worst. He gave her his sweat soaked woolen hat. "For you pretty lady."

From here on in Madeline lost four out of five guesses. They moved along at quite a high rate. Three of the boys who lost in the first half hour gave up clothes and recovered them when they won, one put in five pounds and Fred handed over ten pounds to Will who had one that round.

Madeline had ten ten-pound notes in her pocket. Within half an hour Madeline was out of money and had used Will's hat. Mentally she counted how many pieces of clothing she had on; sweater, tee shirt, bra, two shoes, two socks and her panties. Eight in all. Enough for less than half an hour at the present rate unless she suddenly became very smart. She smiled to herself. Another 'adventure'. This could be fun.

Fred stood looked around and announced, "Winds picking up. Inside."

He continued giving orders once in the cabin. "Jim, get six glasses and the best whisky." Madeline could not resist. "I thought sailors drank rum?"

Fred was terse. "Filthy muck. Johnny Walker Black Label is the only spirit worth drinking."

About four fingers of whiskey were poured into the less than sparkling bathroom type glasses. Madeline hoped the alcohol would sterilize the glasses.

The cabin below the bridge was larger than Madeline expected. There was room for ten people to sit on side benches around a central table that was bolted to the floor. Six bunks covered one side of the cabin with a galley on the other side. The cabin was warm.

Each of the boys brought down a container of lobsters in sea water.

Madeline continued to lose five out of the first seven guesses. She shed her shoes first, then socks. She watched the guys eyes getting wider as she removed her sweater. There was a brief look of disappointment she was wearing a tee shirt. But they all now knew she was player.

The boys that lost and gave up their singular pieces of clothing did not put them back on when they won them back. All except Fred, they were sitting around in their jeans with no shirts, no shoes and two without socks.

Madeline's next removal was her trousers. They were sitting on the benches around the table and she argued to herself they could not see much of her panties under the table. She had not bargained on how ham fisted they all seemed to become as they dropped things, including the poor lobsters.

A foot came up between her legs. Will sitting opposite her had a look of angelic innocence on his face. She'd get him, Madeline thought.

The tee shirt did not last much longer. There was a big whoop and holler as she removed it and exposed her fairly thin lace bra. Everyone, including Madeline, threw back all their whisky in one gulp. There was an instant refill.

Fred excused himself for a moment and went up to the deck. The boat was rocking a bit more than before. He declared, "All's good." They resumed the game.

Madeline was in a dilemma: bra or panties first. She knew she would lose soon. Bra. Give them an eyeful.

Soon Madeline shed her bra. More whoops accompanied a general commentary on the shape of her tits and nipples. They hardened under the scrutiny. What the guys could not see was how wet her panties were getting,

Madeline spoke up. "Here's the deal. You all stand up and remove your jeans. Fred you are excused. He muttered, "You're right about that, honey." The four boys stood in unison and removed their jeans. All the jockeys were tented.

It only took two more rounds for the panties to go. Madeline made the guys stand again. All showed a wet patch at the top of the tents.

Will said it first. "What does Madeline do now? She's naked already.

Fred got up and retired to his own small cabin off the large one.

"OK. Here's the next deal. You four play together. I will blow who wins. They will then get dressed and either sit to one side or get dressed and go up on the deck. After being blown you are free to jack off watching the others. OK?"

They spoke in unison. "Deal"

So Madeline got to blow Will first. He came quickly. She swallowed. She was into it up to a point but not fully aroused. Next was the quiet one whose name she never knew. He was large and slow to cum. She had to work at getting him off and she became proportionally aroused. When he blew he pulled his cock out and sent a sea of jism over her face and tits.

Each of the next two made Madeline hotter and hotter. She was sucking their balls, was sticking her finger up their butts and gobbled on the circumcised meat. Both chose to spill all over her body. She scooped up the sperm in handfuls and pushed it her mouth.

Will came again from masturbating, as he watched the others, cumming over her back.

"Hold your thoughts. Pass me my tee, Will." She wiped herself off and pinched her nipples to give the boys and herself a little thrill. "I need to see your dad."

Madeline entered the Skipper's cabin without knocking. "Fred. You OK? Will you fuck me? I need it."

Fred gazed at Madeline. "Kiss me." Madeline moved close and gave him a gentle kiss. She held him to her. "Help me. I need this. I think you do too. Fuck me."

As she bent back he pounced on her and kissed her passionately. He gave her a hickey on her neck. He ripped down the zip in his jeans. His hard cock was easily pulled out as he went commando. Fred pushed Madeline onto his bed and entered her violently. She loved it. She loved the passion. He was needy man, she realized. She came very quickly as he hammered her cunt. He came soon after and filled her. "Now leave me. Happy the boys. We make track for home in about thirty minutes. I'm on the bridge if you need me."

Madeline entered the larger cabin to four pairs of attentive eyes.

"Do you have any Vaseline?" They found some in the first aid cabinet. "Will grease up and give me a dab, and then lay on the table." She then pointed to no-name, the quiet one with the large cock. "You have my cunt." Nodding to the smallest man she ordered, "You my mouth" and to the last man standing, "you get a hand job. Any questions. We have twenty minutes." Madeline reached between her legs and put the little dab of Vaseline on her anus.

Will greased up. Madeline sat over him to ease her anus onto the hard cock as he lay on the mess table. After some problems, their bodies mated nicely and he entered her as she pushed down. She laid down on her back on Will, with the penetration staying in place, raising her knees. She gestured and had her cunt filled from the front. The weight on her felt good as she was compressed between two hard bodies. She turned her head to get her mouth filled awkwardly and finally, on the other side, the last cock was guided into her hand. She started rubbing it up and down as the others humped as best they could, and Madeline made an O of her mouth. The boat was rocking.