Madeline's Further Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gently. Always be tender" They kissed through to the end of the number and as the next slow track started she whispered into his ear, before running her tongue around it, "Undo my skirt." He did. "Now my bra. And stroke your hand up and down my back." Madeline shivered with pleasure at the slow soft movements of Jonathan's hand as her breasts pressed against his bare and hairless chest.

The music speeded up again, and Madeline led the dancing into the bedroom, and they fell over with Madeline's guidance on the bed. She was on top. She now kissed his chest and sucked his nipples. She reached down and undid his belt and trousers. Madeline stood up and pulled the trousers off. She then reached forward, "lift you bum", and removed his underpants.

"Stay there and look." She removed her suspender belt and rolled down her stockings slowly. "Do you want to see me remove my panties, or do you want to do it?" He nodded. "Which? You do it." Jonathan sat frozen with his large erection looking as though it was about to burst.

"Tell me what you want me to do?"

"Anything. Please. But soon. I can't hold myself much longer." Madeline knelt before him and put her mouth over his cock and was almost instantly rewarded with a mouth full of jism.

"Oh, sorry, sorry. I am so sorry."

Madeline held up her finger to silence him. And soon as she had swallowed and recovered from the pleasant shock of his instant orgasm. She said as gently as she could manage, "That's OK. It's Ok. That's a natural reaction. I loved it. It's called a blowjob. This is just the beginning."

Madeline spent the rest of the night educating young Jonathan to make love in a variety of ways. She discovered he had a remarkable recovery rate and they managed to fuck five times. She taught him to about respect for his lover, and all future lovers. She showed him techniques and how to be vocal. She had many orgasms and enjoyed herself without ever being rapturous. When the phone call came at five forty five in the morning for him to leave at six, she knew she had done a good job. "I earned my money!" she thought to herself.

"Can I see you again?" Jonathan asked as he was leaving. "It is most unlikely, and if we do meet again it will never be like this again. So thank you for your wonderful company. And remember tonight as a warm dream. I hope you leave happy and content."

The bedside phone rang at nine-thirty waking Madeline from a deep sleep. "Willy here. I have something for you. Can I come up?" "Sure. Give me five minutes." Madeline pulled on her housecoat over her naked body. Splashed some cold water on her face and swigged a glass of mineral water from the fridge.

Willy was at the door in ten minutes. "I have two things for you. Also we leave tomorrow. Anywhere you'd like to go, particularly?" Madeline remembered her Aunt lived in a place called Bournemouth.

"Bournemouth. Is that OK? A couple of days there, please. Then the itinerary is up to you if I don't have good ideas." "OK, Miss. I'll arrange it. Leave you to it now. Bye." Willy was in the room less than a minute.

Madeline did not get around to opening the small parcel and letter until she had bathed and eaten breakfast. It was nearly ten thirty. The parcel contained a short note on paper with a crest at the top. It said simply " Thank you for looking after Jonathan so well. He was a very happy man when he arrived home. As a small token of my appreciation please accept the enclosed. It was a gift from a friend, but I am unable to wear it, for reasons you may wish to guess at. Fiona (J.'s mother.)" Madeline opened the small box, to find it contained a huge diamond ring. Several carets of pure white carbon. Madeline was stunned. It must have been worth a fortune.

Madeline then opens the envelope. There was a letter under the heading of a firm of lawyers in Grey's Inn, and something that looked like a contract.

"Dear Madeline Treasure,

The attached contract is addressed to you if you decide to accept it. If you accept it, you will give the contract, signed and witnessed, to someone who will arrive at your door at one o'clock this afternoon. If you do not accept it, place it in the envelope provided and tear the whole into two parts. The man will leave without saying a word and you'll never see him again.

We can vouch for the individual cited in the contract, also his signature. The contract references to him as "X" and its terms and provisions are affirmed and are underwritten by us, on X's instructions. Please read the attached carefully and have someone from the hotel witness your signature, with their name printed and their address appended. We would advise the witness does not have to see the content, and we recommend you fold the document to avoid the contents being perused. There are two copies. Keep one for yourself. Yours etc." The letter seemed genuine. Madeline was very puzzled.

This is a firm contract between X and Madeline Treasure (known as MT).

On acceptance of this contract MT will from one o'clock (date inserted) until six o'clock in the following morning obey X in every detail. Nothing will be withheld. There will be events that include humiliation, degradation, exploitation and punishment when in the sole opinion of X instructions have not been obeyed exactly. Punishment will include spanking, and use of a paddle and certain compression devices. Pain will be applied. Some discomfort may last as much as two days or slightly longer.

X undertakes that MT will receive no permanent injury or disfigurement. In the event of an accident and some permanent injury is inflicted, then X will pay forthwith MT two hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling, and all medical expenses, upon the submission of two independent Harley Street Doctors opinions that permanent injury has been incurred, based on examinations three months from this date."

The end was set out for signatures.

Madeline could not believe what she was reading. She read it three times. The strange thing was that she was mildly aroused and very curious. Somehow it did not surprise her that Bill had friends who could dream up such a scheme.

Madeline had three hours to make a decision. She went for a swim and showered. She ate lunch at a nearby sandwich bar. The conflicting emotions running through her would have had her tear up the document several times had she had it with her. Madeline wondered how she could enjoy a fortune if she was incapacitated. How would she explain the situation to Alfred and her kids?

On the positive side she thought that Bill would never recommend a situation that would expose her to permanent injury. Would he? The conflicting thoughts ran through to twelve thirty, the time she had arbitrarily set for herself to make a decision. At twelve forty five she called down for someone to witness her signature. The process was done according to the instructions within ten minutes of her call down to the desk.

The next problem for Madeline was what to wear. There were no instructions. As she tried to decide she had a bout of cold feet, but finally decided to dress in a soft cream colored pant suit that showed her figure off well. She wore thong panties but no bra.

As one thirty approached Madeline fiddled with the envelope - the contract she had signed but could yet tear up. She took two miniature bottles of Vodka and drank them neat. One thirty passed with no call from the front desk and no knock on the door. Then it was two o'clock and at two fifteen the knock came. Madeline was on edge and came very close to tearing up the contract at she approached the door, but a stab of erotic expectation stayed her hands.

An elegant, slim man who looked forty but had a bearing about him that suggested he was a least ten years older stood in the corridor, with his hand out. Madeline passed him the signed contract. A professional looking woman emerged from the side of the door, and signed the envelope - the man explained that she was a solicitor who was there to witness the handing over of the contract. She signed, dated and put the time of receipt of the contract on the outside of the envelope, took it and departed without saying a word. It was professionally and slickly done, Madeline observed. The man walked into the room carrying a large briefcase, and shut the door behind him.

"I will explain the rules. They are simple. You will call me 'Sir'. You will do as you are told without hesitation. You will not talk unless expressly invited to speak. Then you will respond succinctly and answer any questions fully and honestly. Failure to observe these rules will lead to a punishment - which will be spanking for the most part. Although other means may be used if deemed necessary." Madeline felt a clenching in her vagina as she heard the word "spanking".

"Do you understand?"

"Sure."

"I will let that go this one time. Now, do you understand?"

Madeline had to think for a moment what was wrong with her first reply. Then she realized, "Yes," and with a slight hesitation, "Sir".

"Good. But no more hesitation, Madeline."

"I did not give you any instruction on how to dress. Your choice was bad. I deem it to be worth one demerit point. I should explain every demerit point represents three spanks,"

"But, sir."

"OK, a second demerit point. Speaking without being invited."

Madeline was mad and almost spoke again.

"A dress would have been more appropriate to the circumstance. Take off that ridiculous outfit and put your hands on your head." Somehow Madeline knew that she would be stripped early in the game, so the request was no surprise, but the tone of the directive gave her an added thrill, which she did her best to not show. She removed the trousers first and then the top.

"Leave the thong," She stood with her hands on her head.

"Turn around slowly." She was being appraised. "Bill was right, you are worthy of careful attention. Now go and stand near and looking out of the window."

"But people will be able to see...." Madeline's voice tapered out as she realized she had attracted another demerit.

"I'm not unreasonable, I'll let that go. Just do it."

Madeline went to the window and to her relief she saw that apart from the windows from another wing of the hotel people could only see her from a long distance, although she also felt the warmth of the sunshine which must have been illuminating her very well. Lower your arms to your sides and leave them there. Stay where you are.

Madeline stood there for a full ten minutes. There was a knock on the door. The man answered it. "Do not turn around".

"I'm here to do the bed sir."

"Are you now?"

"Yes sir"

The attractive woman, dyed blond in her early thirties, with a thick middle European accent then pointed to Madeline, "What's she doing?"

"Take no notice of her."

"But she naked...she OK?"

With a firm voice the man repeated, "Take no notice of her. How much do you make a day? Fifty pounds?"

"About that but there are tips. Good ones."

"So if I asked you no make the bed naked for, say, one hundred pounds. By the way, what's your name?"

"Maria. No naked for hundred."

"Two hundred?"

"No for two hundred." But Maria's reply was slow and showed serious temptation. Madeline was just puzzled by what was going on. She felt shut out and was itching to turn around to see the woman.

"Two fifty. And if you don't I will report you to the management for being rude. You'll probably be fired."

Maria slowly answered, "Ok then. I do it."

"Turn around." For a moment Madeline did not realize she was being spoken to. "Now, M. "

Madeline came out of her dreaming about a man jerking off with his binoculars to his eyes, and turned to face the room.

"Slowly Maria, make it as sexy as possible." Maria did a passable bump and grind to remove her clothes. Naked she had a slightly plump figure with large firm breasts. She then stripped the bed and started to, make it again. Madeline found nothing to arouse her in the scene. The man came over to Madeline and stroked her thong between her legs sending a jolt through her whole body. He examined his finger. "Dry. Mmm."

"Maria. Would you let me fuck you for a five hundred?" The answer surprised Madeline.

"Why not, but let me have the money first. Seven fifty." The man pulled out a bulging wallet and paid Maria.

"Suck me first." The man positioned himself so Madeline could see. Maria did as she was bid. They then moved to the unmade bed and he mounted Maria with his clothes still on and fucked her. Madeline had never seen people fucking before and found it only slightly arousing, but she was not indifferent either. She became slightly excited and her nipples had hardened. Maria was bidden to clean up his cock with her mouth. She did. The man once more came over to Madeline and used his finger to measure her wetness.

"Ah, better. Nipples look as though they could use attention too."

"Maria. To make the sum up to a round one thousand can I spank you? Maria frowned for a moment and then smiled and said, "Sure". Not even asking for the money up front. The man put Maria over his knee and told her she would be getting twenty of the best. First he leant forward and pulled her nipples. They hardened and she moaned. The sound of first slap of the man's hand on Maria's fleshy buttock made Madeline flinch and feel a shock of excitement. The second was less of a surprise, but she noticed Maria squirm a bit. By the time he reached ten, Maria was moaning with pain and pleasure, and Madeline was getting very excited and was wishing she were in three-way action. The man stopped for a moment at fifteen and looked a Madeline, a smile on his lips as he slipped his fingers into Maria's cunt and she let out a wail as she came. Madeline could barely control herself. The man finished the next five spanks and let Maria up.

"Oh, fuck me again mister. Please."

The man ignored her save for fishing out his wallet and giving her the balance due. "He looked at Maria and told her, "Put on your bra and panties and go and sit over there. Madeline come here." The finger test proved Madeline's excitement to the man. "Now you go and make the bed. And remove that thong. Make a show of it for both of us." Madeline was both excited and mad. She would have not minded the man, but to have the girl there too was humiliating. But she obeyed. She used her flexibility to bend over and show the swollen labia around her cunt as she tucked in the sheets. She wiggled her butt as she plumped up the pillows and shook her firm tits whenever the opportunity arose. Madeline did as she was asked. She put on a show. She noticed that Maria had her hand down the front of her panties rubbing herself and eventually coming again with heavy panting. Madeline thought, "That'll show you"

"Come here." Madeline stood in front of him. "Are you excited?"

"Yes, Sir." He had removed his pants and jockeys. His erection was plain to be seen. The man leant forward and pinched Madeline's nipples hard. After the initial shock of the pain, echoing stabs of pleasure ran down to and back from her groin.

"Now come here and bend over my knees." Madeline bet over his knees and felt his erection in her side. The pain of the first slap was not too difficult to bear, but the second sent a shock through her whole body. This was followed by a warm pleasure suffusing her cunt to her womb. The third just intensified the experience. She was almost about to come when the man spoke. "Maria, your turn."

Maria's slaps were as hard, but meant less to Madeline, she felt humiliated and betrayed by this man who was using her - them. She retreated from the edge of orgasm but still felt a measured pleasure from each slap from Maria. "Enough. Get dressed and leave." Maria did as he was told clutching her money.

Madeline felt a relief come over her, she was now alone with the man. "You have three more to come. I'll use the paddle." The three were the hardest yet, but give rise to a quick climb once more to an orgamistic threshold. Madeline needed to come. Now.

"You will not come yet." The stern order was given. Madeline sobbed as she tried to contain her urge to come. "Lay on the bed. I'll fuck you. But do not come until I tell you." Madeline was shaking with frustration and the self imposed restraint she was exercising. He entered her and rammed his cock home hard many times until he started to come. "Now you may come." Madeline was consumed by the most intense orgasm she had felt for four years. It lasted for minutes and she flooded the bed. "Thank you, sir."

Madeline thought to herself that she had experienced beyond le petit mort to the le grande mort. Madeline promptly fell beyond sleep into unconsciousness. She was then conscious of a dream. A griffin, whose talons were tearing at her breasts and nipples, was ravishing her. She was aroused in the dream. In that transition to consciousness she realized the man was still pummeling his cock into her. "Necromantic," she thought. The arousal was there but on a plateau.

She felt her breasts and found cold metal objects at her nipples. She remembered reading about nipple clamps. The more she was aware of them the more intense the pain. The cycle of pain and arousal caused by these small devices brought tears to her eyes. The man misread her reaction and came deep inside her tense body. She felt no increase of arousal, but almost relief. "Good?" Madeline was not sure if the question was rhetoric or that it required an answer, so she played safe. "Yes. Sir." It was only a partial lie. He removed the nipple clamps. The blood running into them made them even more painful for a minute, and it took all Madeline's willpower not to cry out. She was not going to give him the satisfaction of that. "Good girl," he declared.

After a few minutes after he dismounted her, and placed a blindfold over her eyes. Madeline heard the shower running. Was it a trick or could she remove the blindfold, she wondered. She maneuvered herself to see the time on the bedside clock. It was already past six in the evening. No thunder descended on her so she just lay and relaxed. The pain in her nipples subsided and they just felt bruised, and the soreness her bottom made itself known.

She heard shuffling and then the instruction to remove the blindfold and then show. "Do not play with yourself. Come back in here naked when you have dried off." The shower was both a relief and agony, as the water seemed to intensify both areas of pain at the same time. Her tears were lost in the water from the shower. Madeline did as she was instructed.

"Turn around. In pain?"

"Just a bit sir."

He handed her a sage green satin dress that was from the steamer trunk provided by Bill. She was hoping to save it for him. "Put it on. No bra, no panties." Madeline obeyed. The dress perched on the outside of her shoulders with a low back line to the top of her buttocks. It barely stayed on her shoulders. "Perfect. Now these shoes." The shoes had four inch heals, and Madeline had tried them on earlier and thought they flattered her legs. Her bottom stuck out more as she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror. Madeline thought to herself, "No a bad looking broad even though I do say it myself!" The material was light on her nipples for which Madeline was thankful, and not transparent.

"Lets go. And, yes, no coat." Fortunately it was a warm evening so the absence of a coat was not a problem.

At the entrance they took a taxi and instruction was given. The time was about six thirty. Madeline was hungry, and she had thoughts about going to a very swish restaurant similar to the one she was taken to two evenings previously. They arrived at restaurant that looked in need of repair, but had a crowd of after-work patrons lining up to the door. Madeline thought to herself, at least the food must be good, but at the same time she was very self-conscious of being deliberately overdressed for the place and time. The man said nothing. It was if this was all deliberately planned.