Maggie Realizes My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
114 Followers

"God, you're sexy," I said to be rewarded with a sultry smile.

Dinner was perfect. The setting, the food and the wine. Not too rushed and we both enjoyed the wine by the glass so we could try different varieties to match the food. We were in a side by side booth that I'd requested. This gave me access to Maggie's thighs and bum as we chatted between courses. I could tell when she parted her legs just slightly that I could slip my hands up her stockings to where the bare skin marked the top of the stockings. I left my hand there for a while, withdrew it when the next course arrived and leaned into her closely as we ate. When the plates were cleared away from one course my hand found its way back to her bare skin and, at the same time, I felt her hand settle just below my cock. The progression was all part of a routine we'd developed over the years, taking things slowly to match the progress of the meal.

She would sometimes lean forward giving me a perfect view of her tits in the push up bra. Just enough of them were on show to make me want to sink my mouth into them and suck them so her nipples would get hard.

Tonight was a little different though, and not just because what Paul and I had planned. The wine and the mood was having an effect and I could tell she was aroused, not over the top yet but on the way. She drank a little more than usual and was more searching with her hands. By dessert, her hand was resting on my cock and her fingers playing with it.

"You seem more horny tonight," she whispered in my ear as her fingers pushed a little harder on my cock.

"You're really sexy tonight," I said, adding, "and unlike everyone else in this room I know what you're wearing under your dress."

"You like what I'm wearing?"

"It's very sexy," I responded.

"Not slutty?" she asked.

"Slutty yes," I responded, "but classy slutty, if there's such a thing."

"You like me being slutty, don't you?"

"You're my perfect classy slut," I responded and was rewarded with another squeeze of my cock.

By this time my hand was above the stretch of bare skin and running across the front of me tiny thong, teasing her cunt lips with my fingers.

"And you like that as well," I said as I probed her cunt through the fabric of the thong.

She didn't respond just squeezed her legs together, trapping my fingers as they explored her thong covered cunt. I could feel wetness through the fabric.

"I can tell," I said, "because I can feel how wet your cunt is."

"And I can feel how hard your cock is," she said increasing the pressure of her fingers on my cock, adding with a smile, "and I know where your cock wants to go."

"You're such a horny slut," I said softly as I leaned into her.

"I know," she responded, "and you love me being a slut."

I was just about to slip my fingers under her thong when she moved away and said she'd be back in a minute. She walked away, allowing me to watch the movement of her ass under the silky material. She knew I'd be watching and she ever so slightly accentuated her movements. I did notice, however, that I was not the only male who watched her walk from the restaurant in the direction of the Ladies room.

A few minutes later Maggie walked back through the restaurant with smirk and a smile as she came towards me. Her left hand was clenched and when she sat down I knew why. The now damp tiny black lace thong was revealed and slipped into my hand.

"Something to keep you occupied," she said, almost laughing.

Now there was nothing, however skimpy, that would halt the progress of my fingers into her now wet cunt. Forgetting the coffee that had been laid on the table, my hand went back up her stocking clad leg, over the bare patch and finally resting on the small and clipped swatch of hair which led the way to the opening of her cunt. I tickled her clit and let one then two fingers slip inside her cunt. She took in a deeper breath and opened her legs to give me total access.

"You want to be fucked, don't you?" I asked pointlessly.

"And you," she said as she gripped my cock even tighter, "want to stick that hard cock in my wet cunt."

She looked at me for just a second and then taking the thong from my hand she put it in her clenched hand and her hand and the thong came towards my face.

"Sniff that," she said as her thong was in front of my nose.

"Now you can smell how turned on I am," she said smiling at me.

"That's what my cunt will smell like before you slip you cock into me," she said then paused and the thong disappeared and she put it in her small handbag, "and you so want to do that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," I said but adding as part of my plan with Paul, "but I want to make this foreplay and you being a slut last a little longer."

She was a little puzzled.

"Why?" she asked.

"Well we haven't played some games for a while and I'd like to play with my slut," I said as my fingers moved inside her cunt.

"You would? What?"

I took a breath and said: "I think I'd like to take my classy slut into the bar for a nightcap."

"That's different. Usually you can't wait to get me into the room and fuck me," she said her fingers playing with my cock. "That's what, she added with a soft laugh, "he wants to do", and my cock got another slightly harder squeeze.

"Yes," I said, "I want to do that but I also want to prolong the fun."

She laughed softy and her squeezing of my cock was her way of agreeing.

I was so horny as we'd passed the first hurdle. I quickly signed the bill. Letting her go slightly in front of me we left the restaurant and once through the door I slipped my arm around her waist and led her towards the bar.

The bar was dimly lit with stools along the bar and some tables between the bar and the walls. Mirrors and just about every conceivable bottle of spirits were behind the bar, adding varied colours to the reflection. The bar was reasonably full, mostly couples and some single men either occupying the tables or sitting at the bar.

As we walked I had my hand on her ass, fondling her and feeling her bare skin under her dress. We walked slowly and a few of the patrons looked at what I was doing. We found a vacant stool for Maggie and she looked around the room as she waited for the drinks I ordered.

"You're getting a few looks," I said, "guys checking you out."

She laughed and said: "They were looking because you're playing with my ass. They must think I'm ready to fuck."

"Well you are, aren't you?"

"I am," responded and paused before saying: "Do you want to go upstairs now?"

"No."

"You want me to play barroom slut then?"

"Yes," I said as I squeezed her ass some more. "I also like it when you show your tits off."

"You mean like this," she said and leaned forward and down a bit so the barman could see more of her cupped tits.

My reply was more ass squeezing and she sat forward on the stool to give me more access to her ass.

"I'm getting so horny," she said as I continued my assault on her ass.

We settled down, her on a stool at the bar and me standing beside her. Two glasses of white wine soon appeared and I just leaned into Maggie, moved my hand from her ass and ran it along her thigh. She sipped her drink and let her stool just move slightly into me, rubbing her thigh into mine. We were close and enjoying the closeness and the touching.

"Someone's staring at me," she said, looking over my shoulder.

I looked in the direction she motioned and saw Paul.

"He's probably staring at us," I responded, adding, "because I know him. Done a couple of projects with him. Bit of surprise to see him here."

"Why?" Maggie asked.

"Thought he'd be home with his wife on a Friday night."

"Well, he's staring at me," Maggie said, ignoring my comments.

"Why wouldn't he," I quickly said, "you're about the best looking and the sexiest woman in the bar."

She slapped her hand across my shoulder as her way of disregarding my comments. She still looked straight back at Paul, meeting his direct gaze.

"He's coming over," she said, still looking straight at him.

Within seconds of Maggie noticing Paul he was standing next to us and with introductions to Maggie. He was there to stay and not ready to move back to another part of the bar.

"I thought it was Bill," he said to Maggie, "but I wasn't sure. Good to see you Bill and nice to meet you Maggie. Any reason why you're here?"

"We on our date night," I said.

"Date night?"

"Yes," said Maggie.

"I saw Bill here with a really sexy lady and thought he was maybe out on a naughty night," said Paul, more than a little provoking.

"Naughty night?" Maggie asked, raising her eyes and she quickly cut back, "well maybe it is."

"If it is, then Bill is very lucky," Pail said.

"Just Bill?" responded Maggie.

"Anyone with you would be lucky," Paul said, edging the conversation a bit further.

Maggie look at him and then quipped: "Don't you have naughty nights with your wife?"

"Don't seem able to get her interested in that," Paul said.

"You'll have to try harder," I said, "Maggie and I enjoy it. Dinner and night in a hotel."

"Do it very often?" Paul asked.

Maggie answered before I could respond.

"Not as much as we used," she said and, with a brief pause before either Paul or I could say anything, added: "and not as much as I'd like."

She was flirting, as she often did and her last comment was quieter than her first and, after making it, she leaned back into her stool. She leaned a little forward and the cut of her dress gave both of us a look at the top of her tits. She knew both of us were looking and she leaned forward just a little more. The edge of her black low cut bra was now evident as well as the swell of her tits. Paul and I looked at each other, smiling. We chatted about mundane work and life things until Paul brought the conversation back to naughty nights.

"I thought Bill must have chatted you up here," Paul said looking straight at Maggie.

"You did?"

"Yes," he responded, adding: "And I was thinking that if that was the case I wish I'd chatted you up before him."

Maggie just looked back at him, touched his arm with her hand and said softly: "You do, do you?"

"Oh yes," said Paul.

"Well I'm here first," I said cutting in.

When Maggie flirts she includes a lot of touching, of hands, arms, shoulders and legs. She'd been letting her hands touch me in different places but now she began to do the same with Paul. First her hand would rest on his arm and then his shoulder. Then she'd go back to his arm and leave her hand there longer. He was enjoying the close contact and, noticing our drinks were finished, quickly cut in asking if we'd like a glass of Champagne.

"Champagne makes me sleepy," Maggie said. "A nice glass of Pinot Gris is better."

"Can't have you sleepy," he replied, "can we?"

All he got in return was a flirty smile.

Within seconds Paul signalled the barman and fresh glasses were in front of us. As we sipped, my hand was back on Maggie's thigh, just lightly stroking. Paul had moved in closer to Maggie as we chatted and she seemed to relax more as she finished off her glass of wine. Paul asked if she'd like another and she nodded and the barman soon had three fresh glasses in front of us. Maggie moved her stool around slightly so she was at right angles to Paul and picked up hers and did I and then Paul leaned in to get his. As he did he brushed her right tit with his hand as he picked up his glass. I noticed she didn't move away and as he took his drink away from the bar he again brushed his hand against her tit. Again, she didn't move away.

This surprised me because while she was a flirt she avoided direct contact. I knew from our dinner and the short time in the bar that Maggie was very turned on and wondered that if maybe this was just a reflection of her arousal. I hoped for more but didn't know what would develop. But another man had brushed her tits while I was stroking her thigh.

I think both Paul and I decided at the same time to ramp things up a bit. I moved my hand to Maggie's knee and slipped it under her dress, stroking her leg thought her stockings. Paul moved in a little closer to her, his trousers pushed slightly against her other leg. Again, she didn't move as both of us applied pressure on each of her legs, me a little harder and under her dress. Her breathing got a little deeper and as she sipped her wine she looked at me a little quizzically. I smiled at her seeking to reassure her we were just having fun and, as I did that, I slipped my hand further up her leg and began to play with the exposed skin above her stockings. I didn't lean forward so my hand could reach the edge of her cunt. I just kept back letting her arousal increase.

She started to rise, which meant my hand slipped down and out from underneath her dress.

"Back in a minute," she said as she started to rise.

As she did so her back was leaning into Paul and he put his hands on her hips to help her, or so it seemed. Instead he eased her back into him and her ass was hard against his front. I was not certain but I thought I saw her wiggle her ass across his front as she stood. She stayed where she was for a few seconds and then walked towards the rest rooms.

"We're a chance here," Paul said as he watched her walk away.

"I have to agree with that," I responded, "Let's wait and see what she does. It's all up to her."

He nodded and we remained quiet, each thinking of what could happen with Maggie. Within a few minutes, she was back and, again, Paul rubbed his cock against her ass. This time, however, she pushed back harder into him and then swayed back and forth as she used her ass on his cock. She then perched forward on the stool and we both resumed where we'd left off, my hand under her dress and Paul leaning into her. We broke just for a few seconds when the barman replenished the drinks. I think he and a couple of nearby guys could see what was happening around Maggie's stool.

To see if we could progress further, Paul said he had to go to the rest room and walked slowly away. Maggie waited until he was out of earshot and turned to me.

"He wants to fuck me."

"Maggie, half the men in this bar want to fuck you."

"But I'm not sitting with half the men in this room. I'm just sitting with you two.

"Then he'd be like the others, and wants to fuck you."

"I'm so fucking horny," she said. "You wanted me to be the bar room slut and I have. You've been massaging my ass and running your hands up my legs under my dress.

"He's brushed my tits with his hand and he's been rubbing his cock against my leg. When I went to the Ladies, he rubbed his cock on my ass to show me how hard he was," she said as she rubbed my arm.

"No wonder I had to go and put my thong on again as otherwise I'd be too wet to move."

"You seemed to enjoy what we were both doing," I said, "and when you came back you certainly rubbed your ass against his cock."

"That's because I'm so horny."

"You like playing bar room slut then?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you are."

She looked at me and I was certain that I could see lust in her eyes.

"Then there's only one question that needs to be answered," I said

"What's that?"

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"What!"

"You heard."

She looked at me uncertain and to help her work out what she wanted to happen, I lightly stroked her shoulder.

"You're the sexiest woman in this room. I want to fuck you and its obvious Paul wants to fuck you.

Maggie looked at me, thought for a couple of seconds and then said: "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

I nodded, adding: "It is raunchy. Even you can admit that. I saw him rub his cock on your ass but I also saw you rub his cock with your ass.

"I've had my hand up your dress while he's been rubbing your other leg with his cock. You say you had to put your thong back on because you were getting so wet. You're horny and turned on."

"So are you," she said and leaned over and felt my cock through my trousers. "You're hard."

"And you're wet."

She smiled again and quipped: "Well, we were going to have our games of bar room slut and now it seems we've gone a little further."

"I think when you rubbed your ass against his cock when you stood up and when you came back almost put me over the top. It was so sexy and so slutty."

"I could feel his hard cock against my ass and I couldn't help it when I pushed back into it. He was so hard and he felt so good against my ass."

"It was about the sexiest thing I've seen in years," I said.

"I'm such a horny slut, aren't I?" she asked looking up at me, lust in her eyes and expression.

"You are that," I said, "and you look so good."

"Well maybe I'll just be the horny slut for tonight."

I stroked her shoulder and nodded.

"You're turned on watching another man try to seduce me in front of you," she said, "and you've been arousing me as well. You want to fuck me and he wants to fuck me. You want to see me play with his cock? You want to see both of you fucking me together, don't you?"

I could only nod in response but I could see the idea was now firmly implanted in her thinking. But we both knew without saying it was her decision to make.

"This is whole new ground for us but I'm so horny and you two have gotten me so worked up that ..." and she paused, her sentence unfinished.

"It's your call," I said, "we only go as far as you want and remember I love you as much now as I've done in the past."

Before she could say another word, Paul returned.

"Why are you all serious, Maggie? You look concerned about something. We've been having fun so don't get serious on me," he said, again leaning into her leg.

Before she could say anything, I intervened.

"It's nothing," I said. "Anyhow I also have to go."

I left them together but didn't go to the rest room. I stood a little away from them, where Maggie couldn't see me clearly but I could see her and Paul. As I watched it appeared that Maggie, leaning into him, had asked him a question. He looked back at her, with a slightly wicked smile. He didn't answer her. Rather he picked up her hand and slipped it between her leg and him. She looked initially surprised but then seemed to relax into him. I saw his hand withdraw but hers stayed, firmly between her leg and the front of his trousers. I realized, as I saw he hand move slightly, that Maggie was playing with Paul's cock as he continued to speak to her. The sight of her playing with his cock got me incredibly aroused and my cock was soon stretched hard against my trousers.

Maggie's hand stayed where it was and Paul put his hand on her knee and slipped underneath her dress. His hand didn't go too far up her leg but gently stroked her. It was such an erotic sight. Here was my wife of 30 something years, stroking the cock of a man I knew wanted to fuck her as he ran his hand up her leg. I knew his cock as it had been in my hands and my mouth so I could imagine what she was feeling. I had become so horny as I saw some of my fantasy become reality. I couldn't wait any longer and walked back to them. Paul seeing me coming smiled at me and withdrew his hand from under her dress. Maggie, on the other hand, left hers where it was. Maggie looked at me when I came back into the close circle, saw me look down to see where her hand was.

"You asked me a question before you drifted off," she said, "and I want to check something before I answer."

With that she took her free hand and ran it up my thigh and cradled first my balls and then wrapped it around my cock.

"I think you've got the same answer as me," she said softly, squeezing my cock some more. "Here I am with two hard cocks in my hands and I know both of you want to fuck me."

I nodded and so too did Paul.

"Well let's do it while I'm so horny and I don't change my mind," she said, releasing our cocks and standing up.

leo12846
leo12846
114 Followers