Maggie Realizes My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
114 Followers

"Maybe you should have."

"Why?"

"Because we could have maybe done it earlier."

I realized she had no issue with my fantasy and, indeed, had enjoyed it. I kept playing with her tits and cunt and she kept squeezing her legs together and pushing back ever so slightly into me.

"Well," she said after a few moments, "it's still full."

It took me about two seconds to realize what she'd said. I increased the pressure of my fingers on her cunt and then slipped two fingers inside her. She was wet and made sure my fingers were rubbing her clit.

"I'm a bit sensitive so take your time," she said.

I rolled her over onto her back and she instinctively raised her knees and opened her legs. Her cunt was open and I could see that the small swatch of her above her slit was matted with dried cum -- Paul's and mine -- and her several climaxes. I got up on my knees and slowly slipped my cock into her. She was wet around the entrance but as I slipped my cock further in I could feel the remnants of sticky cum. She was so warm inside.

"You're so slippery," I said as my cock slowly went backwards and forwards, in and almost out of her cunt.

"I told you I was still full, didn't I," she responded, put both her hands on my ass and pulled me tighter against her. "You like it, don't you?"

"I do," I said and pushed my cock slightly harder into her.

I was rapidly approaching a climax and she sensed that, pushing harder into me and opening her legs a little wider. I couldn't hold back any longer and with a more assertive thrust I exploded inside her, adding my fresh cum to what was already there. She came just a second later, not the strong muscle contractions she'd had hours before but enough for me to know I'd brought her to a climax.

"You're awesome," I said as I slowly came down from my sexual height. "No one else is like you and I love you so much."

We stayed locked in each other, hands gently caressing and exploring, just enjoying the moment and the memories of the night before.

leo12846
leo12846
114 Followers