Maggie Realizes My Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
114 Followers

With that Paul and I settled the bar tab and we quickly moved to the elevators and up to our room.

When we got to our room there was a few moments of uncertainty. The Maggie broke through.

"I'm going to freshen up a bit and why don't you two get ready," she said and walked towards the bathroom.

She stopped for a second and turned to me and said: "Bill, slide my zipper down a bit."

She turned and I slid the dress zipper down halfway. With that she was through the bathroom door. Paul and I looked at each other and, without a thought I suppose, stripped down to our briefs. Given Paul and my previous sexual fun there was nothing unusual in us seeing each other semi naked. In fact, it aroused me and my cock resumed the hardness it had achieved in the bar.

"You're ready for this?" Paul asked while we heard Maggie turn on the bathroom taps. "It's your fantasy," he added.

I nodded and, like Maggie, my real response was when I stroked his cock under his briefs. He was as hard as I was. He lightly flicked his hand over my cock. The taps went off and the bathroom door opened revealing Maggie. She was backlit by the bathroom light and the dress was gone. She stood in the doorway, her legs were slightly parted. In her high heels, stockings, suspenders, skimpy thong and half cup push up bra. Her hair was still up and she'd replenished the bright red lipstick and make up, adding a bit more above her eyes. Nothing was said as she walked over to where Paul and I were standing, our briefs unable to hide our hard cocks. She brushed her hands over both our cocks as she first kissed me deeply and then Paul in the same way.

"You've been looking at my tits most of the night," she said to Paul, "and touched them a couple of times. Now you've got total access and I do like them sucked and to feel your tongue on my nipples."

With that she drew both of us in and each began to run our mouths and tongues over her tits. I glanced over at Paul and he had his tongue under the half cup bra and was licking her nipple, which was getting harder and more prominent. I did the same and soon her nipples were hard. The bra cups were then pulled down, exposing her tits but holding them in place so we could suck and nibble on her nipples. I was getting more and more aroused as I could feel both Maggie's body and Paul's.

I slipped my hand down towards her cunt only to find Paul's hand already under her thong and massaging her cunt. As his hand was there I moved mine to her ass, bare except for the thin strip of the thong that disappeared down her ass crack. I massaged her ass as Paul used his fingers on her cunt and we both sucked on her tits. Maggie was moving backwards and forwards, reacting to Paul and to me as we both used our hands and fingers on her ass and cunt.

"Bill, feel how hard Paul's cock is," Maggie said to me, surprising me, which she must have sensed.

"Well," she added quickly, "if we're going to share me, it's only fair that everyone is shared. Just feel his cock."

Now I had an invitation from my wife to stroke and play with Paul's cock, something I'd done before. I didn't hesitate and my free hand slipped under Paul's briefs and I wrapped my fingers around his cock. Paul didn't need any encouragement to do the same. He slipped his hand out of Maggie's thong, moved sideways so his hands could get at each of us. As one hand went back into Maggie's thong and cupped her cunt the other, showing signs of her wetness, wrapped itself around my cock. Paul had his hands on and in her cunt and on my cock while I had my hands on his cock and Maggie's almost bare ass.

For several minutes we stood together, Paul and I sucking and licking Maggie's tits and playing with her cunt and ass as our other hands explored our cocks. Maggie's hands just explored our shoulders and backs as she relaxed totally into us and enjoyed us exploring and tantalizing her tits, cunt and ass. She then tapped both our shoulders and in a soft voice told Paul to slip her thong off and for us to remove our briefs. Within seconds Paul and I were naked while Maggie was dressed only in her pulled down bra, suspenders and stockings. She then directed Paul to lie on the bed, his head right up on the pillows. She took my hand and led me to one side of the bed and she then went to the other side. Next, she got me to lie down around Paul's knees. Before she lay down she unclipped her bra, letting her tits hand down free and bouncy.

"Now we're both going to enjoy his cock for a while," she said as she, kneeling on one side, leaned in and let her tongue trace a path up Paul's hard cock. "You take the other side," she said.

I leaned in and followed her lead with my tongue running up his cock. We went up and down his cock a few times and both noticed a few drops of precum emerge from the head. Maggie looked at me across his cock and then licked some of his precum, leaving the rest for me. With both our tongues on the head of his cock, she leaned forward and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed Paul's cock was nudging against both our chins. We broke our kiss and then Maggie opened her mouth fully and slowly took Paul's cock, sucking as more of it entered her mouth.

It was so erotic watching her suck his cock up so close and I then resumed my up and down licking as she sucked. I saw Paul's cock come out of her mouth and then she nodded at me, indicating it was my turn to slowly suck his cock. I hesitated just for a second and then slowly lower my mouth onto his cock, flicking my tongue around the head when it was just inside my mouth and then taking more of it, sucking and slurping on it. I was really getting into it. I'd sucked his cock before but the eroticism of Maggie being beside me and offering me his cock took the enjoyment to another level. We alternated sucking and running our tongues up and down his cock until we both decided, without communicating, that we didn't want this to finish too soon.

Maggie must have gone against her own controlling instincts because she moved up Paul's body and took his cock and wrapped her tits around it. Maggie always liked to tit fuck and it was always she who took the initiative. Many were the times when I was lying on my back watching her wrap her tits around my cock and massage my cock as it was trapped between her tits. It was something that would always get her more aroused. Paul was loving it as his cock was encased by her warm and soft tits. He thrust up and down getting his cock right into her tits. Both were moaning softly as she continued her tit assault on his cock and I, watching the scene in front of me, was also becoming more and more aroused.

I began massaging her ass and then slipped my hand down between her slightly spread legs and cupped her cunt. She was so wet, her cunt was almost dripping and swollen. I played with her clit and then put one, then two and finally three fingers into her cunt, opening her up for the fucking I knew she was going to get. She rocked back and forwards on my fingers, holding Paul's cock between her tits, his precum was smeared across her tits making rubbing his cock easier as it slipped backwards and forwards between her tits. She slowed right down, just enjoying, I figured, the feeling of my fingers in her cunt and Paul's hard and hot cock between her tits.

"I think I need to be fucked now," she said, looking at Paul. "I want to know what you cock feels like in my cunt. It's just a little bit bigger than Bill's but much thicker. Bill's got my cunt ready for it." Then she added: "I'm so open and wet."

It was Maggie who determined how she wanted to be fucked. Paul was still lying on the bed with his cock standing straight up when Maggie moved to sit on top of him, her knees each side of his body. Grasping his cock, she slowly lowered herself, taking his cock bit by bit, enjoying the feeling as it invaded her cunt. Paul remained almost motionless as she worked his cock into her. When she was firmly nestled into him, covering him with the underneath of her body from his stomach to his thighs, she too became motionless as she felt all his cock inside her. She sighed once and then began to tantalizingly move up and down on his cock and leaned into his chest as he began to thrust upwards, seeking to get very bit of her cunt around his cock. When she fucked me like that Maggie would squat over me, going up and down as if she were exercising. That's what she did with Paul and now I could watch her doing it.

I knew from all the years of fucking her that Maggie would now be contracting and relaxing her internal muscles, teasing his cock with the warmth and wetness of tightening muscles. She was so good at that and at times I would just lie back, doing nothing and enjoying how her internal cunt muscles worked my cock over. She could bring me to a climax quickly by doing that and now I wondered if she would get Paul to shoot his cum in her too soon for our mutual sexual enjoyment. She stopped her movements (and I assume her internal movements), dropped back from her squat and leaned forward, resting on Paul's chest. She was licking and softly sucking his nipples and just enjoying his body as she just left his cock in her cunt as she eased off on bringing him to a climax.

"That feels so good," she said softly, slightly panting as she lay on his chest. "Just let me feel your cock in me and let me enjoy it."

Paul lay quiet for less than a minute before he took his arms and lifted her off him. In one swift movement, he laid her on her back, spread her legs with his arms, exposing her cunt, which he and I could see was open and dripping a little of her juice. Paul looked at me, nodded and then propped himself up on his knees and sliding his arms under her legs to have them not only open but raised exposing her cunt to his cock. He thrust into Maggie without hesitation, his cock fully penetrating her and stopped only when his balls were firmly planted against her ass cheeks.

"Oh, God," she moaned as he pumped his cock in and out of her cunt, his balls slapping her bare ass as his cock pounded her. "That is so fucking good."

"You like that, don't you? You like me fucking you" You like feeling my cock in your wet and sloppy cunt?" were the three questions he asked in rapid sequence.

"Did you think," he added without waiting for any response, "that when I played with your tits and let my cock tease your ass when we were in the bar that you'd have my cock in your cunt?"

"Not at first," Maggie panted back, "but soon after I knew you wanted to fuck me."

"And that's what we're doing now."

"Yes, you're fucking me and my husband is watching."

"You like him watching you being fucked, don't you?"

"We've never done it before," she answered, "but I do like it. Makes me feel very erotic and slutty."

"You like being a slut?"

"Tonight I do."

"Your husband doesn't seem to mind."

Maggie looked over at me while Paul's cock pounded her cunt, giving me a look I could only think of as sultry and slutty. I took the opportunity to inject myself into the conversation.

"We've often played at Maggie being a slut but now it's more than a game. It's a reality."

"You like it too, Bill? Paul asked as he slowed his fucking.

"I do," I answered, knowing he was slowing down to prolong fucking Maggie.

He stopped and pulled his glistening cock out of Maggie's cunt.

"Turn over," he demanded of her. "I want to fuck you from behind. Up on your hands and knees."

Maggie did as he directed and within seconds Paul had mounted her from behind and was thrusting his cock into her. I could tell how hard he was ramming her from how her tits were bouncing backwards and forwards. His hands were on her hips controlling his pace. Such was the erotic sight that was confronting me that I wanted to be part of it.

As Maggie was on her hands and knees there was room for me to slip underneath and bring my head just below her cunt. Looking upwards I could see Paul's cock going in and out and her thrusts to meet his. I'd never been closer to anyone fucking and the only thing I wanted to do was to lean up and use my tongue on her clit and the entrance to her cunt. I thrust my tongue up and began licking her cunt and clit and, as I did it, Paul's cock also ran across my tongue. I could taste both Maggie and Paul and I kept my tongue moving as fast as it could, on her clit, her cunt lips and Paul's cock and balls. I was in sexual heaven.

The black fishnet stockings she wore and the bright red suspenders made it even more erotic. Her spread and open black stocking clad legs were more visible and the bright red suspenders, which she knew I always thought made her slutty, just added to the pornographic sight I took in by simply looking up as I licked her cunt.

No pornographic film I'd ever seen, or watched with Maggie, could even come close to the sight just inches above my eyes. Watching Paul's cock go in and out of her cunt was a revelation. To see, so close, her cunt lips protrude and contract as forced by his cock, to see his cock wet with her juices and his and to see his balls slap against her bare ass was, to me, beyond the creative ideas of any porno director.

"I'm cumming," Maggie almost breathlessly panted, bringing me back from my visual concentration. I watched, as breathless as she was, how she thrust her cunt forward, smashing it into Paul's cock, holding it until her climax overtook her. There were several spasms as her climax released more of her juice onto Paul's cock. Some dripped out of her cunt and onto my tongue as Paul kept his cock going in and out. Paul increased his cock speed and pressure, no doubt feeling the increased wetness inside Maggie's cunt, and I knew he was about to explode inside her. After two real hard thrusts, he stopped with his cock as far inside her as he could get it and holding her hips tight he held her as he flooded her cunt with his cum. She felt his warm cum fill her and pushed back so they were locked together. She did not want the feeling to quickly subside.

It was Paul who broke her hold on him. He knew my fantasy of fucking Maggie's cum filled cunt. We'd discussed it a few times in the recent months as we sucked each other's cocks and he fucked me. Now he was about to make my fantasy become reality.

"You fuck her now," he said to me as he slowly extracted his cock from her wet and open cunt.

I rolled Maggie onto her back and, like Paul, spread her black stocking-clad legs. My cock was harder than it had been for some time as I had witnessed at such a close distance my wife acting like a slut and being fucked three different ways. I didn't hesitate in sliding my cock into her cunt. As I entered, her cunt was more open and stretched than I'd ever experienced it. My cock slipped in so easy and I was totally inside her cunt almost straight away.

That was when I felt what I had often fantasized. Inside her cunt, and as far as I could feel via my cock, was warm and sticky. Paul's cum had filled her and my cock enjoyed its new experience of thrusting where another cock had been and left its passion. It felt so good. Here was Paul's warm, wet and sticky cum and Maggie's own climax mixed and ensuring a smooth path for my cock. Never had my cock had such as smooth path. It was almost as if the inside of her cunt was satin, but damp satin.

Paul broke my total immersion of my cock in Maggie when he tapped me on the shoulder.

"Fuck her from behind," he said. "I want to try what you were doing when I was fucking her."

Maggie heard him. As soon as my cock came out of her cum filled cunt she was up on her hands and knees, her legs spread showing off her stockings and suspenders, and waiting for me to kneel behind her. My cock slipped back into her cunt and again I savoured the sensation of thrusting through cum and cunt juice until my balls were firmly against her ass. I hoped Paul wouldn't take long before he began his assault on her cunt as I knew I wouldn't be able to last that long before I added a second load of cum inside her now well used cunt. I felt him move his body underneath and then I felt his tongue on my cock as it went in and out of Maggie's cunt. The mixed sensations of my cock in her wet, sticky and sloppy cunt and his tongue teasing my cock and balls led me to increase the pace of my fucking.

"Oh," Maggie said, half turning her head back towards me, pangting, "he's nibbling my clit."

Any clit action with Maggie during sex always had the result of quickening her climax. Paul was having this effect as I could feel her internal muscles contract and contract, narrowing the path for my cock, almost trying to keep it out. I knew she was getting closer and closer. It was harder now to thrust into her as her internal muscles were still contracting as she approached her climax. I'd experienced this in the past when Maggie would have an intense orgasm and it was always harder to keep pushing my cock into her. However, my hard cock was always stronger than her internal muscles and, like before, I kept thrusting as she kept contracting more and more.

My own orgasm was fast approaching and now my aim was to have it coincide with hers. I kept thrusting my cock past her cunt lips and into her narrowing and tighter passage as Paul continued nibbling and sucking her clit. I felt her start to spasm as she climaxed and I couldn't hold back any more and, as her spasms increased, I shot rope after rope of cum into her throbbing cunt. Never had I had an orgasm with Maggie as I had fucking her from behind while Paul assaulted her cunt and clit and never had she had such a climax in the decades we'd been together.

I rolled to one side taking Maggie with me leaving Paul lying on his back, his mouth and cheeks smeared with the clear manifestation of Maggie's excitement and sexual satisfaction.

"That was fucking awesome," I said to them both as I lay, now panting, in a post sex glow.

No one spoke after that and the three of us lay on the bed. Paul on his back and Maggie lying on her side with me pressed against her back, holding her tight and kissing her neck.

We must have drifted off to sleep but some slight movement woke me a short time later. Paul had turned over on to his side and Maggie was now the centre of a male sandwich. My cock, now soft, was nestled in the crack between her ass cheeks and my hand was on her tit. Paul was pressed up against her and the movement I had felt, I soon discovered, was her gently playing with his cock and rubbing her cunt against his bare ass, ever so slightly. I just lay there enjoy the erotic nature of the situation and I wasn't going to move. I drifted back to sleep in post sex bliss.

Light was coming in through the window coverings when I next awoke. Paul was gone and just the two of us lay together. I was still pressed into Maggie's back but by now my cock had taken on its morning hardness and was firmly in place between her legs, nudging her crease, just near the entrance to her cunt. She was just moving her legs together enough to place some pressure on my cock. I had one hand cupping her tits and the other across her stomach. I moved that hand down so not only was I cupping her tits but I was cupping her cunt at the same time. She leaned back into me, showing she was enjoying what I was doing and pressed her legs together, trapping my cock firmly.

"Thank you," I said softly in her ear.

"Why?"

"Because you made a fantasy of mine come true."

"What fantasy? You've never told me about any fantasy."

I was so relaxed and aroused at the same time that I had no hesitation in explaining how I'd fantasized about being with her when another man fucked her and then slipping my cock into her cum filled, wet and sticky cunt.

"How long have you had that fantasy?"

"Sometime, but I never mentioned it."

leo12846
leo12846
114 Followers