Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanity prevailed and Shauna finally left after a few hours of redecorating. Shauna decided that his old packed away stuff would look nice if they were displayed again. Although she was not a big fan of Star Wars, and the other items he had, she enjoyed putting them on display for him.

The whole night, Shauna replayed the events in her head. She conveniently blocked out the whole part of wanting to tell him off and quit working though. Shauna now debated telling Jack what she knew, and give him some advice on fixing his personal life. In the back of her head she thought that she was not the person to do so. Her personal life was just as fucked up. Boyfriend after boyfriend had broken her heart. Some were mean and abusive, and some were just using her for sex. She'd given up hope of finding anyone decent. Maybe that's why she was so upset with Jessica and pitied Jack; he was a better man than anyone in her checkered past and deserved better.

Just before she fell asleep, thoughts of Jack's cock came to her in a sexual fantasy. The novelty of being with a white guy was something that added fuel to her fire as her pussy swelled with need. Shauna could not help but rub her swollen clit thinking of how his white dick tasted. She thought about how he moaned when he shot his hot stream of cum in her mouth and it sent her into a frenzy. She worked her sensitive nub quickly at the thought of his hard man tool filling her tight hole. Shauna moaned as she came. Though, powerful it wasn't enough. She craved Jack, his body, his touch, his cock. Feeling both dirty and excited made her want to try again, if not push it to another level.

Shauna made sure she was on time for Jack's daily workout show. When she walked in the door she was greeted by Jack packing up from her decorating. Jack turned, and in a surprised tone said, "Oh, I did not expect you so early."

Shauna waited for him to complain but Jack seemed reserved about what she had done. Shauna knew she had to push the issue. In her head, it was for his own good, "You don't like it? Figured, you bought 'em, why not show'em off."

Jack turned, mouth open as if he was going to reply, but was instantly distracted as his gaze dropped to her tits. When she'd caught it, he quickly diverted his eyes away. Shauna saw her chance, "You wanna see them?"

Jack looked taken back at Shauna's upfront attitude. "I..I.., just want to know why you took my things out."

Shauna gave an impish grin as her hands quickly unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled her shirt open, and pulled down her bra to expose herself. "If you putting things away, then I should prolly put these away, right?"

When Jack's eyes fixated on Shauna's exposed brown breasts he lost all thoughts for a moment. Shauna felt victorious, as Jack's mind was off of his things. Her heart was pounding out of her chest with her nipples puckered beneath his gaze.. She took it a step further and knelt before his crotch. She placed her hand right on his groin, and stroked his male tool through his clothing, feeling it react to her intimate touch. Shauna knew above anything else that she was not going to leave this apartment until she felt this white cock up inside of her.

Jack tried to move her hand away before Shauna spoke, "You want me to suck it again?"

Jack nodded his head as she moved his hand away. Shauna's heart was pounding with anticipation as she pulled down the sweat pants that held back his white monster. When it popped out, she saw his white tool already semi hard. She grinned knowing she was going to get his hard tool inside of her this time. Shauna committed herself to the notion that Jack was going to fuck her.

Shauna kissed the tip as her hand took a hold of it. Bringing it to her mouth she quickly engulfed it. Shauna swallowed his hardening erection down her throat. She knew once it got fully erect she would not be able to do so. Jack immediately gave his reaction to her taking it her mouth with a loud moan of approval. All thoughts went to sex once she took his dick in her mouth.

Both Shauna and Jack gave silent moans of bliss, as she slid her mouth back and forth, and slurped a few times while trying to keep a tight seal on his shaft. Feeling it twitch and pulse inside her mouth gave Shauna the indication her skills were up to par. Shauna knew to switch to her hands after a few hard pulses. Even though she wanted again to taste his cum she wanted even more to feel him filling her eager hole.

After stroking his now hard cock, she put her mouth back to work on it. Shauna's pussy dripped with her juice preparing it for the meat she had in her mouth. At one point she wondered if she was going to orgasm before him. The sheer thought of having his dick in her mouth was sending pulses through her body and making her pussy drip.

Shauna could not take any more; she had to have it in her. Standing up she grabbed his hand leading him to the bedroom with a promising grin.

It did not take any time for both of them to strip from their clothing. The few pieces left on them were quickly thrown to the floor as Jack took a hold of Shauna and kissed her dark, full lips. This surprised Shauna, if only for a second as her body melted into his kiss. She felt giddy inside as she saw the effect her body was having on Jack. She never had been with a white guy before, nor considered it in the past. Now she was naked, getting ready to have this man slide his prick deep inside her. She broke away from Jack's arms as she bent over to fetch the condom she had stuffed into her uniform. Shauna knew that he was staring at her ass as she bent over exposing herself to him like never before.

Shauna handed it to him, and watched as he slipped it over his large male fuck stick. She swallowed hard wondering if it was going to hurt her. The excitement of Jack being white, mixed with the fact that she couldn't remember the last time she'd had sex added wetness to her sex. Shauna felt almost drunk with anticipation as she watched him handle his own dick.

Almost throwing herself on the bed, she opened her legs and called him to her. "Come fuck this black pussy."

Jack was again taken aback by her forwardness, but did not hesitate obeying her command. He got on the bed and placed his body between hers. He did not aim his cock towards her sex, rather claiming her lips in a passionate kiss. Shauna was expecting him to go right for her honey hole, in fact she wanted to feel him ram his hard white cock deep inside her, but was pleasantly surprised by his gesture to spend time kissing her. All her experiences in the past were heavily focused on the fucking and nothing on the foreplay. She never had a man just kiss her and adore her affection before. It fanned the flames of her desire until she was writhing beneath him. She reciprocated his passionate kisses with fiery ones of her own, wrapping her arms around him.

As Shauna felt their tongues dance and push into each other's mouths, the need to have his prick inside her grew. The more his tongue rubbed and pushed against hers, the more she wanted to feel her love hole filled with his white love muscle. The passion was too much for her and her insides were almost dripping out of her pussy. Shauna never thought such passion would turn her on so much, and now the effect was making her need it even more.

The need to have Jack inside her was growing to be too much and Shauna was about to break the kiss to tell him to slide it in her. Suddenly, Jack swallowed her gasp in his kiss as she was hit with the full sensation of her dark love petals being split open by Jack's hard cock. It seemed to slide right in and fill her up. The feeling was so intense her love canal instantly clamped around it with more love juice. Her grip around him got tighter as she moaned heavily into his mouth. She never thought her body could feel so good. She never remembered sex being so intense, and he had not even begun to stroke into her.

Shauna thought that her lack of sex was the reason for her reacting the way she did when Jack pushed deep into her body. She kept reminding herself that this was some strange white guy that was filling a void, and she was doing him a favor. When Jack started thrusting, Shauna had to try harder and harder to convince herself of that though. Jack seemed to have easily found her spot and a few that she hadn't even known about, as if he knew her body better than she did. She thanked God for it as pleasure rolled through her.

As Jack pounded his body harder, Shauna put her legs around his torso holding onto him. With her arms holding him still, she allowed her body to be lifted and slammed against the mattress. Shauna normally urged her partners on with dirty talk. She thought about telling him to keep fucking her black twat, but his kiss tasted too good to let go.

The more Jack slipped in and out of her, the more her sex opened up for him. The large size of his male tool was now easier to handle as her slick love opening adjusted. He seemed to be able to plunge deep into her each time. Shauna was screaming inside, but could only respond with strained moans between heated kisses.

Shauna continued to moan from both the passionate kiss, and the large white cock stretching her open. The way his tongue touched hers was amazing on its own, but together caused her to expel more wetness from her ebony snatch. She desperately wanted to watch Jack's white shaft enter her. To see the contrast in color as his white fuck stick disappeared into her dark shaved slit. The thought of it only caused more moans though.

When Jack started to moan with her she felt him push into her slick entrance a little harder. She knew he was close now, and she wrapped both her arms and legs around him tighter. As Shauna held onto his sweat covered body, her own breathing grew heavier. When Jack's body tensed up in her hold she finally broke the kiss and let out a moan of ecstasy. She couldn't believe the sounds she made. Shauna never remembered moaning like a porn star in the past, but she could not remember such a cock owning her.

Jack released a moan of his own, as his pulsing prick emptied its load into the condom. She came hard, harder than she remembered ever coming. Her body flooded with warm beautiful tremors. Shauna's vaginal walls flexed around Jack's still pulsing cock.

Shauna smiled widely as she sprawled out on the bed unable to move. Her body and pussy were still convulsing from the pounding it took. It was better than she thought, imagined, or even fantasized about. She wanted to say how good it was, but was unable to formulate words. She half expected him to get out of the bed, and get ready for work. Shauna was surprised when Jack turned over and held her. This never happened and she hadn't realized how much it meant to her.

Jack lifted her up so he could wrap his strong white arms around her; Shauna was now in his arms. Shauna accepted the fact she was unable to leave, and she secretly loved it. She recalled countless times after sex she was pushed away or ignored after sex. Shauna's heart beat faster as she snuggled up to her white lover.

She wanted to tell him something, but was so caught up in the moment, ruining it would break her. All the thoughts, and plans about what she wanted to say never left her mouth. She could only hold onto his arms admiring the contrast of their skin. Within a few moments she was unable to keep her eyes open.

When Shauna did wake up, she was not in Jack's arms anymore. She was still in his bed with the blanket covering her naked body. Looking at the alarm clock she saw that four hours had passed by. She jumped out of bed wondering how she could sleep so much. She stepped out of the bedroom without even getting dressed. She saw that Jack was nowhere to be found.

When she saw the note on the counter she knew he had left for work. Shauna read it aloud as she still had the effects of their lovemaking dripping from her sex. "Please don't think bad of me for leaving. I had an important meeting today. I hope we can talk tonight, please call me so I know you read this."

Shauna walked back to the bedroom to collect her things. She took a shower, and cleaned up from her body getting such a workout. As the water refreshed her senses, she went through the entire lovemaking episode in her mind. The memory was so vivid and real; she was once again flooded with arousal and was in desperate need of release. She wanted him to be there for another go round, but had to settle for her fingers, sliding them over her clit and sinking them into her slick hole all the while wanting and thinking about him.

As she left the apartment, Shauna thought about Jack the whole time. She almost missed her bus stop, she was so gone. She was gone with him and part of her panicked. She tried to shake off the feelings she was developing for him. It would never work out between them, and she would be setting herself up for a giant let down if she even entertained the idea. Secretly she wished Layla was there to take over so she would not have to see him again.

When the apartment door opened, Shauna instantly regretted not calling. She reached for her purse and fumbled through it looking for some money. She knew that she had to call now. Figuring in her head how much the phone company would take to turn on her phone she just hoped she had enough. When only a five dollar bill appeared she knew it would never happen. The cost of the bus rides, and the waiting for Layla to pay her had killed any hopes of paying this week's bills.

Shauna wanted to find a way to blame Jack for not having money, wasn't he supposed to have tips. Wasn't that the whole reason she was working this week, so Layla wouldn't lose her job over tips? She wanted to hate him so she would not have to feel weak thinking about him. As far as she was concerned he had the upper hand. He could make her melt with a glance and that scared her. She wanted to not go see him tomorrow, but she wanted to see him again. It can only be a onetime fling and she had to continue to remind herself

The entire bus ride there, Shauna ran through different scenarios in her mind. She fixated on the thought that this rich white guy had a onetime fuck with a black girl, and that he really wanted the pale white bitch that dumped him. She was no more to him than 'that black girl he fucked once' a story to tell his white friends at his bachelor party. Almost talking to herself she said that she would clean the place and nothing else. To make it easier on her, Shauna made sure she arrived after Jack's workout routine.

Walking through the door she waited for something major. She heard the shower running, and took a few moments to go over the different things she could say that would help. She summoned thoughts of prison to get her mind in the right place. Taking on her hard edged attitude would help her fight off any soft emotions she felt.

When Jack appeared only wearing a towel around his waist, Shauna knew her work was cut out for her. He called out to her as she stood at the end of the hallway gawking at him, "You didn't call yesterday. I am so sorry I left. I hope you will forgive me. Let me get changed and we can talk if you want."

Everything she'd planned to say and do turned to a jumble in her mind and dissipated. The whole plan she worked up had the rug pulled out on it. He was apologizing to her, and she knew it was her fault. The wave of guilt was washing over her too much. She called out to him but he was already in his bedroom changing.

As Shauna opened the door she got a great view of him putting on his tight underwear. He turned around and Shauna instantly stared at his junk which was bulging from the front. She looked up just as quick and tried to hide the fact she even looked. "Look. About yesterday. I was going to call you. I just thought it wasn't a good idea, you know. Layla will be back and all Monday, and I go back to my regular job. You know how it is. Just wanted to be upfront wit you and all."

Jack stepped forward to her before getting a good look at her. "I know how it was, but it doesn't have to stay that way."

Shauna put her hand up to stop him so she could interrupt. "So you want me to be your little side piece on call. I know what you thinkin' and I aint that type of girl."

Shauna was so happy she summoned back her strength. She thought about how close she came to just jumping in his arms and melting. It was tearing her heart out that she was talking to him like this, but knew it was the best for both of them.

When Jack leaned in to kiss her, Shauna's hand dropped to his chest, and her mouth instinctively opened. She thought to herself, fuck I was not expecting that. When his lips touched hers, it prompted her to move her body closer to his and return the kiss. As their kissing grew stronger she felt his hands unbutton her shirt. She helped him along, and removed her shirt once it was open.

Shauna felt her body being lifted up into his strong arms as they took a hold of her petite frame. As she was carried over to the bed she knew her hard edge had turned soft. She wanted so bad to be taken again by him, any objections in her head were gone. As she lay on his bed, she watched his underwear drop, while she peeled off the rest of her clothes. Her heart was racing so fast, she lost the ability to speak.

When Jack was on top of her, she opened her legs as she was ready to receive him. His passionate kisses returned, and the wetness in her sex commenced full force. Not knowing when his large white manhood would penetrate her sent pulses right towards her sex like lightning. The more she thought about it the more it built up inside of her. Never before had she wanted sex so bad, and now she waited for it to slide right in.

Shauna moaned deep into Jack's mouth the moment the bulbous head of his cock slid past through her vaginal lips. As it slid into her love canal, her body went numb with excitement and pleasure. She was at the point of leaving marks on his back when he fully entered her. She opened her legs as wide as she could as to offer no trouble for him to pump her harder.

As Jack slipped deeper inside her, Shauna felt like she was almost being split open. The small amount of pain from last having him inside her faded away, her insides coated his shaft to compensate. When he pulled out and pushed back in, it was like he was stabbing at her womb.

Jack continued to piston his white rod inside Shauna's now slick love opening while she franticly held onto his back. With each shove of his man stick, Shauna thought she could not take another inch, only to be surprised when her slippery cunt did. Shauna loved every moan and inch Jack was giving her, and her moans let him know it.

Jack finally withdrew from his thrusting and backed his shaft out until only the head was opening her pussy. Both of them were breathing hard, but it was Shauna who smiled as wide as she could. "Oh my god, you sure know how to fuck this black pussy. You can fuck me doggy style if you want.""

Jack kissed her quickly before shaking his head to change position. Then Jack uttered, "I like looking at you while we do it." His words alone made her think he liked black girls. Shauna knew she was pretty, but not an overly hot black chick white guys flocked too.

Shauna felt Jack's hard tool once again slip in and out of her love sheath as her moans returned full force. Shauna saw something other than lust in his face, as his cock pumped in and out of her wet hole.

Shauna wondered if it was normal for her heart to be pounding so hard, but chalked it up to one intense orgasm after another. She could not stop panting as she felt her body react so intensely to being fucked.

Shauna could not stop her pussy from clenching and pulsing. She thought his hard white shaft must be covered with her girl cum. The more his member probed deep inside her, the more her she wanted to make her own fuck hole wetter. Shauna opened her eyes wide as if she saw a ghost. He was fucking her like a madman bareback. He did not put a condom on, and her slick twat was making it easy for him to plunge deep inside her.