Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack held on trying to stop her. "I really meant it. I want you to move in."

Shauna stopped for a moment to answer him. She thought he wanted a live in fuck buddy, and she fit the bill. She still had so many doubts and questions though. She was just wondering what to ask first. "So you want me to move in so you can get some black pussy every day?"

Jack again pleaded. "No, it's not that. I want you."

"You want me to be your girlfriend.... for real? Shauna said as her brown exposed body now faced him.

"Yes. I want you to move in with me and be my girlfriend."

"But, you don't even know me. All I know is that you like my black pussy," hissed Shauna as her eyes began to swell.

Jack wiped away the start of a tear from her eyes. "I know I love you."

Shauna smacked away Jack's hand and hissed again. "Don't say that. Don't be saying that shit to me."

Jack used his hand to stop her flailing hand, while still wiping a tear from her eye. "I can't help it though. I really do love you."

Shauna stopped trying to get up from the bed. Instead she retreated into the protection of Jack's arms. Shauna felt her eyes fill with tears as her arms gripped Jack's strong arms tight. She knew in her heart she felt the same way. She tried to hold back the feelings, but it was too late. She lifted her head. With tears flowing down, she kissed Jack like it was her one and only person she ever wanted to kiss.

Shauna never said a word as she returned to her position next to him with his arms around her. It was then she thought about the real reason she needed to get up. The remnant of lovemaking was slowly oozing out of her. Shauna then made the conscious choice to not get up from the loving arms of her man. She resigned herself to the idea, if her man was going to fill her with his seed, she would gladly accept it. The thought of having his sperm in her, while some of it dripped out made her excited all over again.