Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna's first instinct was to throw him off, but her mouth stayed open moaning from the pumping his bare cock was giving her. Shauna had the feeling that Jack would pull out and spew his spunk all over her stomach, maybe her face. Although Shauna never had a man shoot his shit on her face, she did not dismiss the idea now. The act of stopping their fucking for such a trivial thing as no condom was out of the question to Shauna.

When his body got tight all his muscles seemed to flex at once. It was then Shauna realized Jack was closer than she thought to shooting his load. She always prided herself on making sure she never did anything stupid during sex. Shauna even recalled poking fun at friends for letting themselves get knocked up by some loser they were seeing.

The more Jack forced his bare member inside her, the more she realized there was a chance he was not going to pull out. Shauna then thought about what it would feel like when it went off inside her. The thought of him shooting off his white seed deep in her dark snatch only made her orgasm hard. Shauna rolled her eyes as her body jerked from the pleasure it was getting.

Looking at Jack's eyes, Shauna stared into them waiting for the moment she would feel him erupt inside of her. She secretly wanted him to forget about the condom and blow his entire load of cum inside her fertile vaginal love canal. It was like she was holding back the flood gates of an earthquake orgasm. When he sped up his thrusts and moaned, she knew it was going to happen.

She relaxed just for a split second to see if she could feel her vaginal walls fill with his white sperm. When she felt the sudden warmth filling her love canal, she returned by moaning and letting go the orgasm she was holding back. Jacked leaned in to kiss her as both their moans were muffled.

Shauna let out a moaning cry. "Oh, my god, oh my god!" To her it was like her vaginal walls were trying to milk out more hot cum from Jack's shooting manhood.

As Jack tried to pull away, Shauna never let loose her grip from him. She knew the dangers, but the act of losing him from inside her snug wet love hole was worse. She kissed him again as her hands moved to caress his sweaty chest. When she finally did let go and he rolled off of her, the wet sensation in her sex was more than she could ever have imagined. Before she could even get up, his arms were embracing her to cuddle. Shauna gave in like before, and was just as happy she let go. The feeling of his body against hers sent a wave of emotions through her body.

As she let down her guard, questions about him flew into her mind. She had no real idea, who he was or what he did. Shauna also wanted to know the whole story about his ex-girlfriend too. He had just dumped a load of hot cum inside her, and she wanted to know something personal about him. She would just have to be careful on how she asked her questions.

Starting off with small questions, she felt his chest as she asked. "So, what do you do and all?"

Jack allowed Shauna to have free roam over his body. He also started caressing her back as he answered her questions. "I am a part owner in a computer software company."

"So you are some smart programmer from Cali or something?"

Jack let out a small laugh as he said back. "Noo. I invested in the company before it went public. I am just a part owner. I don't know how to do all that programming. My friends who started the company do all the programming stuff. I just make the financial decisions for the company."

Shauna questioned him further. "So you rich before the company was opened, and then just bought into it?"

"I borrowed money from my Grandmother of all people. She felt bad about me being left out of my Great Aunt's will, so she was easy to persuade. Although I used all the money to buy in, which left me very poor until the company did well."

Jack turned to her so he could look her in the face as he asked a personal question. "So why did you steal that car? Layla said you stole a car."

Shauna was now on the defensive. She also knew she had to cover up for Layla not telling Jack the whole story of her going to prison. She wondered how Jack was going to take the truth about her. The story about his ex seemed more important though and worth her spilling a few secrets. "I will tell you a secret and all, but you have to tell me who that girl was in the picture."

Jack answered quickly which made Shauna wonder. "Deal. She was my fiancée. She left me because I was fat and poor."

Shauna looked shocked. She did not know he was engaged to her. To her that helped answer a few questions. "How can you be poor and all? And you certainly not fat anymore. Should show that bitch up now."

Jack's answer was more serious then Shauna's playful comment. "I was broke when I used all my money to invest in the company. She left after I told her we could not spend so much. So.... what's your secret."

Shauna bit her lip as fear ran through her bones. She was so scared her past would make him kick her out and fire Layla. "Well....Layla kinda told you half of the story. I was also busted for assault after I was pulled out of the car."

Jack seemed unfazed by her past. A sigh escaped her lips and she decided not to push for any more answers. Jack asking her questions seemed to question her judgment about what she was doing with him at all. She just let her head rest on his arms as her arms wrapped tightly around his body. She listened to more about how Jack grew up, and seemed content about his past.

When Jack excused himself to clean up, Shauna stretched out on the bed and took in how big his bedroom was. As she yawned the realization of what she did came back to her. A white guy had exploded his seed in her fertile womb, and she let it happen without going to the bathroom right after. Walking out of the bedroom still naked she hurried over to the bathroom. The urge to pee was mixed with the sensation of dripping sperm from Jack unloading inside of her.

Shauna sat on the toilet trying to make sense of why she let Jack fuck her without protection. The thoughts of consequences were mixed with the thoughts of how good it felt when he let loose inside of her. She lost track of time, and wondered how long she was sitting there. It was the sound of cabinets closing in the kitchen that woke her from the stupor.

Shauna knew he had to work, and wondered why he did not leave yet. "You still here? Thought you had work?"

Jack's voice sounded refreshed and happy. "I took the day off. Thought we could spend some time together."

Shauna cleaned herself up and walked straight for the kitchen. Not thinking anything of modesty, her naked form caused Jack to stop cooking and stare right at her. He jumped a little as his voice sounded startled. "Oh! Oh! Your still...."

Giving a girly smile with a hint of devilish charm, Shauna knew exactly what her naked body was doing for him. "You don't mind me helping you in the kitchen, do you?"

The thought that her body was having an effect on him was such a turn on for her. Too often she remembered being tossed aside for something after the dirty deed of sex was done. Now she was the center of his attention. Although he was fully dressed, Shauna had a feeling that he was getting hard thinking about her.

Jack uttered back as his eyes looked up at hers with great effort. "I don't mind. I just thought you would be uncomfortable like that around me."

Giggling a little from his innocence and mannerism around her. "Doesn't bother me. Besides, after we eat, you said you wanted to spend some time together."

Jack laughed as he said, "Not that. I thought you would want to go out and all. Maybe a walk in the park nearby, or something else like that."

Jack moved hesitantly towards her with his face. "Can I kiss you?"

Seeing the nervousness in his question, Shauna pulled him right towards her waiting lips to answer his question. She also moved his free hand right towards her breast. "You can kiss me whenever you want to. Touch my tits if you like too."

Jack took Shauna's lead and kissed her while groping her dark breasts. As his hand felt each nipple his mouth explored hers. As the eggs on the stove started to pop and sizzle, he broke to attend to them.

Shauna had a deep revelation when Jack started to finish cooking breakfast for both of them. She only had a maid's uniform and nothing else. Here she was going to go out on the town with him, while she looked like some servant girl. The whole idea sounded picturesque but the reality of it was all wrong.

"I got to be bouncing after we eat though. Forgot I had plans and all." Shauna said, as her mind raced with different excuses she could use.

Walking to get dressed Shauna wanted out quickly. The more she stayed, the more regret she had. Her mind was fighting with her heart, and her legs were following her brain. The inner conflict hit a pinnacle when she saw the look on Jack's face as she was about to tell him she was going to leave. The pain she saw was tearing her open.

Shauna gave up all pretenses of trying to act proper now. In a few moments the entire week would be just a distant memory to her. "I sorry and all about leaving likes this. I don't think you be wanting to take me out looking like dis."

Jack walked over to her as if he was going to hug her goodbye. Before he got to her, and with a calm voice he called back to her. "We can do that if you want instead."

Tilting her head as she tried to figure what he meant. "Do what instead?"

"Go shopping. Anywhere you want. Besides, I give Layla a tip every Friday, I owe it to you. Let me do that at least. If you still want to go, you can, but at least let me take you out to a few stores."

Shauna stopped and smiled. It was not a full on smile but a half cocked smile. She held back her real feelings, but nodded her head to the offer.

After a few hours of shopping Shauna got into the whole shopping vibe. She tried to think of Jack as just some guy who was blowing money on her. The subtle nudges he gave and his compliments started to sink in though. The more she thought this whole experience would not change her, the more she wanted it too. Shauna kept asking herself what she wanted, and it was not just the stuff she never had before. The only problem Shauna could not run from was that Jack wanted another. She knew it would break her, and that she had to move first.

Before they went to lunch, Jack proposed that Shauna change so she would not feel so out of place. They hurried back to the apartment for a quick wardrobe change before going out again. As Shauna put on a skirt and tight top, she remarked to herself how the form fitting top made her look incredible sexy. She had not felt good about herself in awhile, and now she cursed the fact she was having such a good time.

She walked out to see Jack waiting patiently on the couch. She did a little dance to him as she approached him to give him a better view. As Shauna got into the dance, Jack's complements only encouraged her to go further. It was when she was almost feet away from her that he pulled her towards him.

Shauna straddled him while their mouths met in a mutual loving kiss. Shauna felt her heart leap and skip as she felt Jack get aroused. She never knew she could have such an effect on someone. The thoughts of lunch left as she wanted to feel him open her up again.

As Shauna pulled back from their kiss, she gave a mischievous look. It was when she slid her hand down to his zipper Jack knew what she was up to. Jack questioned her, but did not interrupt her. "You want to eat? We don't have to do this right now."

Shauna had the undeniable urge to feel him inside of her again. With a mind filled with thoughts of sex, Shauna pulled out his fully engorged erection. "Oh, we have to. We aint leaving until you fuck me again."

Jack gave up on stopping as his hands rested on the couch out of Shauna's way. Shauna only lifted up her body for a quick second just enough to slip her new panties off. When she came back down on his lap, she took a hold of his white prick. There was no going back now; she knew his white monster was going to slip her open again.

Aiming it towards her ready sex, she guided it slowly into her. As the head of his white manhood pushed into her, she let out a gasp of pleasure. With only the head pushing her vaginal walls open, she pulled up from it. She eased herself on it again; making sure her slick pussy was more ready to take it again. Shauna was hoping her pussy was wet enough for fear he would split her open raw. She even rubbed the tip of his dick against her pussy lips to confirm that she was ready to feel his girth inside of her. When she thought she was ready, Shauna dropped her weight fully so his hard white rod was impaling her love opening.

Instantly throwing her head back, Shauna bellowed out, "Oh, my god! You feel so fucking good."

Jack held onto her hips as Shauna started grinding against him. His gyrations were not as strong as hers though. "If it starts to hurt, we can try something different."

Shauna moaned out as her body lifted up on him only to slide back down. "Don't worry about me. This black pussy wants your white cock bad."

Jack was about to say something, but was stopped by Shauna's finger silencing him. "Shhhh, Let me fuck you this time. Going to make you cum so hard."

Shauna kept her finger against Jack's lips as she started to slowly bounce on his lap. Each time she did, the feeling of his hard white member opening her up drove her insane. She loved feeling how deep he went, and how it seemed to open her up each time. The slight pain of having sex with such a large member this morning was dulled by how great it felt. The utter feeling of having control over him this time was making her snatch sloppy wet.

After a few slow movements up and down on Jack's throbbing shaft, Shauna increased the tempo. Her butt was almost slapping down on his body as she took each thrust inside her with glory. The more she thought about what was poking at her cervix, the more she loved it. Her mind was racing with emotions and thoughts as her ass slammed hard making her pussy stretch each time.

Shauna had to hold onto the top of the couch as her ass now twerked hard on Jack's eager sex pistol. He reached up to pull her top up to expose her pert tits.

Shauna leaned forward slightly while bracing herself against the back of the couch. "Now suck on them black titties."

Jack eagerly took Shauna's dark nipples in his mouth as she continued to pounce on his prick. Sharing time between nipples, he sucked on them as hard as he could. Shauna was now riding him hard, gyrating her hips as she bounced up and down on him. She felt her body take each orgasm with stride as her ass continued its pummeling of Jack's lap.

Jack stopped sucking on Shauna's brown tits as he pushed her back holding onto her waist. Panting as he pleaded. "I am going to cum soon. You want me to pull out. I did not mean to do it before."

Shauna gave her answer with a gleeful smile on her face. She was still in the grips of her own orgasm when she responded. "It's ok.....cum inside me."

Before Jack could object, Shauna moved in for a fast kiss. She felt the telltale signs he was going to pop inside her. The throbbing of his cock grew slightly, his body tightened up, and his breathing paused. Shauna came hard just from the thought she was going to be filled with his white seed once again.

The moment Shauna felt her vaginal walls being coated with hot sperm, she immediately moved towards his mouth to kiss him. Jack was in the middle of a loud grunt as he embraced her dark lips. He gripped her waist hard as his body pushed up while holding her down. Shauna exploded herself as she shook from having Jack's strong arms hold her down to take his hot love nectar further into her womanhood.

Shauna could not fathom having a man bust his nut inside her before today. Now twice today she allowed a white man of all people, to send multiple shots of fertile swimmers to her womb. The thought should have frightened and worried her. Shauna mixed the fear with the pleasure of feeling her pussy milk more from the man she just fucked into a huge orgasm. Each hot spurt Jack gave Shauna gave her a feeling of pleasure. Now her cervix was flooded with another huge load, and Shauna loved it.

As both Jack and Shauna grunted from their lovemaking, Shauna continued to slide her hips forward onto Jack's lap. It was like her body was unconsciously trying to make sure all of his orgasm was inside of her. She broke off their kiss to lean back and talk. "Fuck, you really know how to fuck this black pussy. Could ride you all day."

Jack smiled and laughed as he motioned with his hand pointing to his male organ still inside of her. "What can I say....it likes being inside of you."

Shauna laughed back as she smiled. "Well your white thing can be inside me all he likes."

Sliding off of Jack's lap, Shauna gave him another open mouth kiss. She retreated towards the bathroom, while Jack did his best to fix himself. While her love opening dripped out their lovemaking, Shauna was giddy about spending more time with him. The excitement of still being around after sex was something she found rare in her life. It was that problem of what happens next that she tried not to think about.

While they walked to a restaurant close to his apartment, Jack held Shauna's hand to show they were together. The awkward feeling of having a white guy holding her in public in a rich part of the city was something Shauna grew concerned about. Each time anyone seemed to be remotely looking in her direction she thought their focus was directed towards her. It was like everyone was questioning why such a man would be with a paroled black girl with no prospects.

When they sat at a booth far away from probing eyes, Shauna relaxed for the moment. As they ordered drinks and food, she allowed herself to feel like she was on a real date. The fancy restaurant added to her fears though. She liked the atmosphere, but hated the fact she felt she was horribly out of place.

Shauna tried to make a joke to ease the feeling of being out of place. "You know, we fucked twice and I blew you once, and I still don't even know your last name."

Jack immediately looked up like a scared animal with a spotlight on him when Shauna said it. "I am sorry. I really am. Its Childs....actually my full name is John Childs. I prefer Jack though."

Shauna laughed as Jack looked like a frightened animal. "I forgive you. Besides, I know what you did for me before. And you taking me out today, and this......I owe you big time."

Jack waved his hand like Shauna was free from debt. "Please. You owe me nothing. I enjoy being around you. It's been awhile since I did something like this with a woman."

"So after you were dumped, you decided to fix your life?" Shauna had to talk about his former fiancé, but knew not to sound harsh.

"When the company brought in enough cash, I had the money to hire a trainer to help me fix my body. I just thought she would come back after I started to change."

"Does she know what you look like now? I mean you be getting all the ladies if you wanted too." Shauna asked wondering if she knew what a hunk he turned out to be. She also had a suspicious feeling that she was more of a fling until he found someone better.

"I have not seen her in two years. I guess she would be shocked at me, but let's talk about you. I love hearing about you." Jack said as he took a big gulp of wine.

Shauna smiled to defuse the situation. She knew her life was nothing compared to his, and that they lived in two different worlds. "Well your place looks better now that you left your stuff out of the closet."