Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers

Each time Jack tried to fish for information from Shauna, she answered in small details. She let go that her arrest was because she was stoned with her then ex-boyfriend. Shauna also spilt the beans about how she got her G.E.D. in prison. She was ashamed of that when she told him. In her mind now, he was slumming it. Once he broke out of his slump in life, she would be tossed.

Shauna decided to end the night and take the bus home. Jack insisted that she stay the night. Shauna pushed the desperate feelings she had and wants aside. Jack paid for a taxi, and asked for her cell number. Shauna was reluctant to tell him it was shut off. When she did, he responded with a wad of money for her to pay it. Shauna took the money and left in the taxi.

The entire ride home Shauna tried to make sense of why she took the money. The only thing she rationalized in her head was that she was just a onetime fling. The idea of him being a sugar daddy seemed to fit all logic in her mind. He did not have the time to date and she filled that void. As Shauna slept, she replayed the day's event until her body craved sex once again.

The morning came especially harsh to Shauna. The lack of food in the apartment was coupled with the desire to call Jack. Thoughts of him haunted her all night. She wanted to have something with him, but was so afraid to have him push her aside. She made a point to let her feelings be dammed though. She knew what he wanted from her, and was bound to give it to him. If he wanted some black slut to come over and fuck him, she would play the part. She then used the money to pay her bills, and put food in the fridge.

The unknown was killing her from the inside. Shauna texted Jack that she had to pick up the uniform she left there. His replay was, "Sounds good, I can't wait to see you again." Thinking this could be taken two ways, Shauna figured he was just looking for a piece of ass today.

When the door opened, Shauna did not know what to expect. She had it in her head that she was there for a booty call, and pushed all feelings that he wanted her for something else aside. Her heart was racing from the thought of seeing him, but it was also filled with doubts.

"Jack you here?" Shauna called out.

Jack stepped out from the hallway with her uniform in his hand. Shauna saw that he was dressed in a suit. She wondered why he was so formal on a Saturday. "Your all dressed up like. You have some sort of meeting?"

Jack smiled as he handed over the maid uniform. "It was a quick meeting an hour ago. Figured we could go out somewhere if you're not busy."

Shauna took the uniform and dropped it like it was some piece of trash. "You always keep me busy," Shauna said as her hand went straight for his crotch.

Jack's eyes darted open as Shauna answered his question. When her hand went for his groin he did not resist. She wanted something that they both were eager to have. Jack's only response was to pull her in and kiss her succulent lips.

As their kiss progressed into an open mouth tongue swap, Jack took control over her body with his strength. He was pulling her towards the bedroom as Shauna was freeing Jack of his clothes. As it progressed into the bedroom, Shauna pulled down Jack's pants and instantly knelt before him.

Shauna was now on her knees with Jack's white sex organ inches from her face. As her hand gripped his hard shaft, she smiled knowing it was soon to be in her mouth. "Love how hard your white cock gets."

Before Jack could react the sudden warm wet sensation engulfed his prick. The only words that came out of his mouth were the moans of satisfaction. Shauna's mouth was trying in vain to get the length of his shaft down her throat. She slid back only to catch her breath before going back. With her hand slowly stroking it to match the movements of her mouth, Shauna was feeling her wetness return.

Shauna loved how her pussy got so wet when she sucked on Jack's hard monster. The more she felt his dick pulse with each stroke, the more her wet love folds wanted to be split open by it. She knew her sex drive could only last so long before she wanted it inside her again.

She pulled back and released his dick from her mouth completely. Pushing him back on the bed, Shauna went back to sucking, as he now sat on the bed. Shauna was wondering if he was going to explode his white load in her mouth, or could he wait for her wet snatch. She looked up watching him remove his shirt and knew it was time to mount him.

She backed up and released his manhood from her mouth. Standing up and removing the last of her own clothes, she saw that Jack was ready for her. With her naked body in full view of him, she remarked on what she thought of her being nude. "You like this black slut don't you?"

Jack looked at her with confusion, but still answered her. "I want you bad. Lie down on the bed and let me please you."

Shauna got on the bed presenting herself on her knees. Her dark love entrance was right at Jack's eye level. "Come fuck me from behind. I want you to split me open with that white cock of yours."

Shauna felt Jack's strong hands grip her waist as she knew what was going to come next. Her heart was pounding through her chest at the thought of having his male member slip into her dark folds once again. The full sensation came to her slowly as her vaginal walls opened for his large rod. He was sliding it in gently as her body let out a moan of pleasure. The head of his pulsing cock was in and Shauna felt her first orgasm.

With her juices flowing between her legs, Shauna tried to relax as Jack pushed more of his thick hardness into her dark love hole. Shauna did her best to contain her love of his white organ but she blurted out something she never said before, "Oh, fuck I need your white cock so bad."

Jack now started to pump his man muscle in Shauna. Their bodies were colliding as Shauna pushed back against Jack's body. She felt like her vaginal walls could not contain such a thick member slamming into her. As he continued though, she realized that her pussy was taking it like she wanted. The more he pushed, the more her moans increased.

Shauna was getting into being Jack's fuck toy as her body shook from the number of times she came. Her mind was only focused on being used for fucking by Jack, and she needed to express it to him. She decided to take it further, and have him treat her as such. "That's it, fuck my nigger pussy! I know you like that black pussy. Show me how much you like fucking this black slut."

Shauna can't believe she said it. She never said anything like that during sex, not even when she was getting fucked by former thug boyfriends. She felt both dirty and disgusted. She liked being filthy sometimes, but did not know if she crossed a line. Knowing that she had to play the part of black slut for Jack made her think that it was the right thing to say. She did not have time to think too much as his hard cock was still pounding her hard.

As Jack pushed his dick far into the depths of her tight body, the sensations of each orgasm were blending into one long one. Shauna never felt her pussy sloth with her own cum before, but Jack was making it so wet she could not control herself. The flow of her wetness was making her want to scream, but she could only moan with each thrust.

Shauna looked over her shoulder to see the sweat form on Jack's white body. She once again summed the courage to urge him on. "Oh, my god..... you're fucking this nigger good."

As Jack pulled out of her, Shauna expected him to give her a big thrust. Nothing came though. The sudden loss of his large member made her look at him in disbelief. "What's wrong?"

Jack got off the bed, and stood in front of her. "I can't do it. I see you like that. I can't call you that either."

Shauna turned her body so she was now sitting down with her legs crossed. She was still breathing heavy as she told Jack. "I thought you would like it and all. Figure I be your nigga slut on the side. Don'ts have to say it and all, but if you want to, I all right with it."

"That's not what I want though," said Jack, as his eyes never faltered from hers.

Shauna was now wondering if she needed to do more for him. "What you want then? I mean I will do what you like and all. You can put it in my ass if you want too."

"It's not that. I just don't see you as my slut on the side and all. And I won't call you the n word either," Jack answered back just as quickly as Shauna spoke.

"Well what am I to you? What, you want me to be your girlfriend and all?" Shauna spoke frankly.

"Would you like to be? I mean, I would like that if you would."

Shauna now sitting at the edge of the bed as her breathing returned to normal. "Look, I don't minds you fucking me and all, but I can't be wit you like that. Just bust your nut in me and I will bounce."

"I am sorry, but I can't be just fucking you like this," Jack pleaded.

Shauna let out a huff as she grabbed her clothes. "I am gonna bounce then."

Shauna's head was spinning the whole way home. She did not know what to make of the situation. She tried to make it seem that she was protecting herself, but doubts still lingered. She was now wondering if he really meant what he said. At the end of the bus ride, she was now questioning her motives, and not Jack's. She knew he was real, but her motives were even unclear to her.

Texting with Layla was her only option to clear her mind. Shauna spilled the beans about everything that happened. Layla seemed more concerned with the details of the sex than her thoughts about him. Shauna tried to explain how she felt, and why she was holding back. Layla kept texting about the size of his white cock, and if he was any good. Shauna decided that Layla was not going to help, and stopped texting her.

Shauna took a shift at her job, and tried to get her mind off Jack. The work seemed to do it, and she thought less and less of him as the day went on. When she returned to her dilapidated place, the thoughts of Jack's plush apartment came back to her. More than his place, she missed him. The feeling he gave her, and the sensations she felt. Each time thoughts came to her, the more she thought, why some rich white guy would want her.

When Shauna heard a knock on her door, she just knew it was Layla. She was either looking for more information or picking up the uniform she did not need. Shauna opened the door and almost jumped back at seeing Jack. There he was in the flesh and in her face. "Jack! What are you doing?"

Jack spoke as he looked Shauna directly into her eyes. "Can I come in?"

Shauna moved back so Jack could enter. As Jack entered he only walked up to her. With her surprised look she blurted out, "Don't know why you came and all."

"I came to see you. I need to ask you one question, and since your phone is off, I came to ask you in person."

"So what you want to know?" Shauna said, as her hands went to her hips.

"If I wanted to date you because I liked everything about you, would you? Would you consider dating me?"

Shauna's jaw dropped a little as she realized that he was serious. She tried to fill her head with thoughts and negative emotions. She still had so many questions though. She decided to put her thoughts on the line. "Are you really into me, or do you just like tapping my black....."

Shauna could not finish as Jack was already kissing her. His strong arms were around her neck and body as his tongue stopped her from talking. Shauna felt the weakness overcome her as her body heated up from the instant excitement.

Jack lifted her small frame up and carried her further into the small apartment. Shauna broke the heavy kiss. "Please not here. Place is all sorts of messy and jacked up."

Jack smiled at her as he held her by her ass. "It's not that bad. It has you in it which makes it that much better."

Shauna gave him a stupid face as she smiled. "What do you mean...."

"it has me?"

Jack smiled and gave a quick kiss on her lips before explaining. "You, it has you. You're the only reason why I like my apartment now."

Shauna still had the look of Jack being stupid on her face. "You all sorts of crazy. Your place is da bomb compared to this rat hole."

Jack gave a dead pan serious look at her. "If you like my place that much, then move in."

Shauna's face went from silly goofy to realistic and serious. "You joking wit me?"

Jack never relented from his honest heartfelt voice. "I mean it. I want it more than anything else."

Shauna cocked her head wondering what Jack really wanted. "You like this black pussy that much?"

Jack smiled as he tried to keep a straight face. "I like everything about you, even your......." Jack looked down to emphasis his point without words.

Shauna allowed herself to slide down from Jack's grip. As she slid down his body, she felt the hardness from his own excitement. She wanted it bad now. The thought of moving was touching, but she knew it was a ploy to get fucked. It didn't matter to her; because the needs to have him push his hard white prick in her was something Shauna craved for like a rabid animal.

She took Jack by the hand and led him to her small cramped bedroom. Sauna walked in with him and turned around to face him. As she did, her hands went to work removing her clothes. Doing a little dance, she was nude within seconds. Her chocolate skin was now fully exposed to him. Her nipples were erect, as Jack mouth closed in around them.

Shauna moaned slightly as Jack sucked on her nipple. She loved feeling his lips suck on them, as her own pussy got wet and ready to be split open. Her hands were quickly working on Jack's clothes as the anticipation of having his white monster inside her made work that much faster.

When Shauna fished out Jack's hard cock, she pulled her nipple away from Jack's hungry mouth to pull his pants down. Jack stepped out of them, as Shauna got on her bed. She sat on the ledge waiting for Jack to be ready. The moment he was free of clothing, her mouth took a hold of his engorged male member.

Jack instantly moaned the moment Shauna had him in her mouth. He looked down to see her as she slurped down his dick as far as she could. Her only thoughts were how great his man meat felt and tasted. When it started to throb and twitch, her body responded with wetness. The feeling of having such a wet and ready snatch made her blow job that much quicker. She was sucking for only a few moments before the need to have him inside her took over.

Shauna scooted further on the bed and opened her legs like a women in heat. Without words being said, Jack was upon her with kisses and caressing touches. Shauna loved the way Jack kissed and she moaned as their tongues touched. Shauna felt like she could cum from just his kiss. When his cock slowly found her wet hole and started to slip in, she knew kissing wasn't the only pleasure she was going to feel.

Shauna broke the kiss and looked at Jack with eyes of total pleasure as he slid his white rod all the way inside her. Her love opening was so wet for him it slid in faster than she expected. "Oh, fuck! Fucking cock of your feels so fucking big in me!"

Jack looked worried like he was hurting her. "I am sorry, let me take it out."

Shauna's face went from pleasure to demanding. "Don't pull out. Just fuck me with it."

Jack nodded as his hard dick began to push in and out of Shauna's tight sex. Jack was slow but steady as not to be hurt her. Shauna saw the lust in his eyes, and rocked her hips against him to urge him on faster. She felt her vaginal walls stretch and the intense feeling of Jack filling her opening served to intensify the pleasure.

Shauna continued to moan as Jack lifted his body up breaking their kiss. His thrusting hips were now going faster, as Shauna felt every inch of his white shaft claim her opening as his. She looked up at him and saw how he was enjoying himself. "You like that black pussy don't you?"

Jack slowed down his thrusting just slightly as he answered back. "Please don't call it your nig......"

Shauna put her finger to his mouth to stop him. She liked the fact he was into her for more than her skin tone. She also liked knowing how taboo it was in her mind that a white man was between her legs pumping his white monster in and out of her. She decided to let him feel the same taboo.

"It's ok. Let me call if that of you don't want to." Shauna knew Jack was ok with it when he nodded and resumed the pace he was before she said anything.

Shauna did not know she wanted him so bad until her body convulsed each time the head of his cock entrenched itself in her. Her arms were flat against the bed as her hands gripped the sheets hard. It was all Shauna could do to take the waves of pleasure Jacks now throbbing erection was giving her.

When Shauna felt her orgasms close, she called out again, "Fuck you feel good! Make that black pussy cum!"

Jack kissed her again as his body continued to crash into hers. Shauna let her body absorb his pushes as his white male member found its home deep in her cervix each time. The sensation of having him so deep continued to allow Shauna to coat his shaft with her own cum. She could not focus on anything other than the utter joy of having Jack take her black pussy as his own.

When Jack slowed down, Shauna thought he was going to stop like the other day. "What's wrong?"

"I will switch positions if you want." Jack said with his soft eyes were staring at hers. Shauna knew he would give into anything she wanted.

"Thought you liked looking at me while you fuck me?" cried Shauna as her wet pussy clenched and pulsed from Jack's thick manhood.

Jack smiled as he gave his answer "Oh. I do. I just want to do what you like is all."

Shauna smiled as she kissed him. "What I like is when your fat cock busts its nut inside me."

Shauna rocked her hips to convince Jack to start thrusting inside her again. Jack was slow and deliberate with his body, but each time he went inside her, Shauna stared deep into his eyes. She watched as his pupils opened while looking at her and his body methodically bounced off of hers.

When Jack started to moan louder, and when his body tightened, Shauna knew he was close. His thrusting grew in intensity which only made her pussy convulse and tighten around his throbbing manhood. When her orgasms came, she gripped the sheets hard again. She knew what was coming, and the thought of having him inseminate her womb only made her orgasm again.

Jack leaned forward and Shauna leaned in to kiss him once again. His arms were holding her as his cock drove in one last time. Shauna's eyes opened wide as she his seed flooded inside her. She never felt anything like it before. Although he came in her before, it was nothing like this. It was almost as if he had a firehose for a cock as it gushed its load inside her.

The repercussions of him not pulling out were lost in the orgasmic moment. Shauna could not stop her pussy from clenching around his shaft and pulling more of his seed deep into her. It was like her body wanted to be filled with cum, and the amount Jack spurted inside her drove her wild.

As Jack withdrew from Shauna's cum filled body, he lay next to her, holding her. Shauna did not say a word as she tried to catch her breath. Still feeling the intense pleasure from Jack cumming inside her, she thought about what he just did. Shauna knew the dangers, and now the thought of consequences hit her. The idea of being knocked up scared her. She had the urge to run to the bathroom and hope all of his seed dripped out from her.

Shauna wiggled from Jack's grasp. Although he was not trying to hold her down, he looked at her as if something was wrong. Shauna only responded with her thoughts at the moment. "Need to clean up. You came a lot inside of me this time, and deep too."

Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers