Maid Service Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was still sleeping and Shauna decided to let him. She smiled to herself knowing that he worked hard at pleasing her, and needed to sleep in. Instead of going back to sleep, she slipped on her panties and took Jack's undershirt to wear. Shauna made her way to the kitchen to make something for him when he woke up.

The flashing light on Jack's phone caught her attention. Curiosity sunk in and Shauna had to investigate who was calling him so early. Picking up the phone she swiped it and it came to life. Shauna spoke out the moment she saw it was not locked. "You really need to lock your phone baby."

Shauna looked at the number and it was a city number. Going into messages, she could see that this number left ten different texts and an unknown number of voicemails. Shauna saw that the messages were from all last night, and this morning.

Still thinking it was a work emergency, but still being curious Shauna could not help herself in reading the messages. Once she realized it was from his ex, she continued to read in horror. Each message was how she was wrong, and they needed to get together and talk it out. Shauna also read that how Jack should respond, and she doesn't know why he did not return any of her messages yesterday.

Shauna felt not worried anymore though. A peace came over her, and a knowing everything with Jack was going to be okay. It was the first time she felt that way. She knew that he was not going to leave her, and that he made no attempt at making contact with her. She even remembered that Jack did tell her that she tried to call.

Jack walked into the room, and Shauna greeted him with a smile and a kiss. "How did you sleep baby?"

Jack reached around and kissed Shauna's neck, and she once again felt the shivers of his presence. "Like I needed it."

Shauna looked at him and smiled big. "Well, go sit your ass down cause I am making you food before you jet out of here."

"I want to take you with me. I mean leaving you for two weeks is not something I want. When are you free from parole anyway?"

"Another year. Can I ask a favor?" Shauna asked as her hands were busy scrambling eggs.

"Sure."

"Take me away the moment I am free of a parole officer and everything. I never been out of the country and always wanted to go."

"How about a nice vacation, slash freedom getaway," Jack laughed as he answered.

Shauna finished breakfast and served Jack as he sat near her. Jack pulled her towards his lap to embrace her. Shauna couldn't offer any resistance as she wanted it just as much. She sat in his lap as they both ate together.

Jack was first to finish, and Shauna let him up only after she was done, smiling and laughing as she kept grinding her ass against his soft prick. Although she felt his soft cock, she could also feel the feeling of soreness today. She had no idea the next day she would still be feeling it after the fact.

"I feel him, and I bet he could use a morning release. You want a blowjob before you leave?" Still having the urge to please her man, Shauna also knew that her body needed some rest. Although Jack did not ask or make any advance, she saw it as a chance to once again show him she could give him everything.

"You are dirty in the morning," Jack laughed.

Shauna instantly replied. "And in the evening and afternoon too. I was so going to fuck your brains out at your office. Now stand up and let me work."

"I need to shower though." Jack hesitated on getting up.

"I don't care. I will do it here or the shower. Not going to have you leave here until those balls are drained," Shauna answered back as she grinded her ass into his crotch.

"How about in the bedroom where we will both be comfortable."

When Jack's phone rang, he reached for it and picked up. "Now...Ok I will be down in fifteen."

Shauna saw the look in his eyes and she knew he was leaving to go to work. "You leaving?"

"Sorry, my meeting got moved up."

Shauna watched Jack get dressed and head out in a hurry. She was worried that when he saw his messages on his phone he would respond to them. Shauna could do nothing but hope he was still into her when everything was settled down.

Shauna decided to text Jack just as he was stepping into his car. "Lunch blowjob at noon. Be free."

Shauna could not help but laugh out loud and smile as she sent it. When the phone blinked with a response she was quick to laugh once again. "I will make sure of it."

Getting ready, Shauna decided to text Christine to see if she was free. The sense that Layla was still kind of upset at her made Shauna want some time for her to chill down. Christine texted back that she was free after two, and Shauna agreed to a shopping date.

Jack texted back and Shauna was quick to respond. Jack told her to go an address to meet with a lawyer. That the lawyer was expecting her today for an emergency appointment. Shauna agreed just as quick as she could text back.

Getting ready was a lesson in mirror dancing. As Shauna tried on more and more outfits she danced and posed before the mirror to pick the best one. The real problem was shopping with Christine produced so many nice things to wear, finding a favorite was hard.

Leaving after what seemed an eternity, Shauna could not help but have a sense of abundant vanity about her. Every mirror she passed, her head turned with needing to look at her new self. Hair, nails, clothes, and even the knowledge that her perfect pussy was wearing nice panties. The self-doubt was fading, and Shauna loved feeling that it was all going to work out.

Walking to the lawyer's office reminded her a little about her public defender, and how she thought of him as a high profile lawyer when he wasn't. The sense that he was not one happened in the first ten minutes of her trial.

Waiting in the lawyer's office was quicker than ever imagined. It was like she picked up the magazine to read, and they were calling her name to come into the office. Although the feeling from this morning was still inside her, the anger she had towards this whole incident overwhelmed it.

Shauna sat across from a female, and a male lawyer. Both seemed old, and Shauna took that as experienced. Even as she told them everything about herself, she felt that their expertise could save her. The telling of her past was hard and arduous but it was needed; it also brought back memories that should be forgotten.

Shauna then listened intently as the female lawyer who Shauna still could not remember as her mind was racing spilt out what the plan was. The other lawyer who Shauna remembered as Mr. Laster told how he was going to appeal her parole and try to vacate the remaining part of her sentence.

Shauna felt her heart drop with excitement as Mr. Laster explained that filing it and getting a judge to sign off on it was a sure thing. That she cooperated with every part of her sentence, and has shown to be rehabilitated.

The rest of the session Shauna felt her emotions get the better of her, and she was leaving their office without getting specific details. Tears of joy were smearing her makeup and her driving was almost erratic. She also heard how working her job was no longer needed if she wanted to quit. Shauna knew it was going to happen as she gave most of her hours away recently to be with Jack.

Shauna was at Jack's apartment and she was lost in the amount of things needed to be done, said, and cried about. Shauna was not one to show emotions before Jack, but she felt her eyes could no longer contain their flood gates. Her life had changed, and she was spinning in a world that was beautiful yet foreign to her.

Jack texted after Shauna fixed her makeup. She saw that he was leaving earlier than expected because of a storm. Shauna decided to call him instead of spending an hour with texts back and forth.

Listening to his voice brought a soothing feeling to her sadness about him leaving early. Jack just continued to reassure her of what it was going to do for them. Shauna rattled off about the lawyers before Jack laughed and responded with he already knew.

Shauna was alone for the next two weeks, and all she could do was worry about boredom. She decided to work one more shift and quit at the end. This would give her time to say goodbye and leave with knowing she did it in person.

Christine texted back with an address for them to have dinner instead of just a shopping date. Shauna agreed and had a lovely time with her. Shauna was even more delighted as Maurice and his wife were there as well. The entire time Shauna felt like she was a part of his life, and not just the maid he fucked.

The following week passed like a slow person driving on a dirt road into the sunset, slow and bumpy with a happy ending. Mr. Laster called two days later and said that the judge agreed to vacate the remaining part of her sentence. Her parole was done, but the order of protection was still on her.

Shauna called Jack to tell him the good news, and he was quick to book tickets to the Caribbean. Shauna smiled as she knew it was something to shop for and it would keep her busy. Jack texted her the dates and Shauna was set to get ready for their trip once he got back.

Shauna had Layla over every night to keep her company but the entire time she was drinking and talking about how Ty was a piece of shit. Although Shauna wanted to spend time drinking too she did not feel up to getting wasted with her friend. Shauna knew that her monthly friend did not arrive and drinking was not advised. Keeping it a secret before any test was what she decided on and even her friend would have to wait.

Christine was visiting or going out with her every day, and Shauna found out what Jessica did to him. Shauna was horrified at the cheat, verbal abuse, and mental damage she did. It made her want to violate her order of protection just to get even.

It was the last week when Shauna broke down sick for a day and went to the store. The overwhelming feeling that this was not a simple stomach bug made her buy a pregnancy test. The rest of the day Shauna waited and held in her secret. Although she did not take the test, the next day she would know if Jack busting his nut inside of her did the job.

By morning Shauna was ecstatic and texting Jack pictures of the results. Jack responded with calling her back just as happy as she was. Shauna spent hours talking with Jack and she just knew that her life with him was starting.

Jack was home four days early with the news of Shauna's test results, and she was there at the airport. The embrace was both emotional and physical as Shauna rubbed her body hard against his groin telling him that she needed him.

Jack's lips were on hers, and Shauna tried hard to contain herself. Walking through the airport alone was a test of will power. It took every fiber of her body to stop herself from throwing her body at him right there and then.

The car ride was better as she drove him for the first time ever. Shauna was driving careful as she knew the car was so dear to him, but once home Shauna was groping him from the parking garage to the apartment. His member was hard and Shauna felt it was her job to keep it that was until they got into the apartment.

Once inside, Jack's reaction to the changes was exactly what Shauna had hoped for. In the end, Shauna knew that her control over the apartment was something he desired. Shauna just made sure that his input of what was shown reflected that it was their apartment and not just her things displayed.

Shauna's mouth was barely able to speak as was Jack's from the loving embrace of each other. Shauna finally broke free and took Jack by the hand to the bedroom. She wanted him to take her body and soul there, as she knew it was the place she was to be his forever. There was no holding back now as she was in his life all the way now.

Jack began to strip quickly and was stopped by Shauna. "Sit on the bed." Shauna wanted to jump on his hard member the moment they got into the apartment, but held back. Shauna decided to give her man a tease. To get him worked up and let him know that she was willing to do anything for him.

Jack complied and Shauna began slowly take off her top. "You miss seeing me naked?"

"Missed you so much," Jack replied as he was unbuttoning his shirt while keeping his eyes on Shauna.

With a seductive smile, Shauna unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. "Missed my tits be free for you to suck and grope on?"

Before Jack could answer Shauna walked over and put her finger to his lips to silence him. She knew that she was in charge and that her being the aggressor was what he liked. Shauna loved the role of being in charge.

Shauna stepped back a little allowing Jack to see her whole body, but still being close to touch him. Bending over Shauna showed her ass crack to him. Still wearing her thong, she slapped her ass to show him how tight and firm it was. "Like that ass don't you? Like having this tight black ass ride your thick cock?"

"Oh fuck," Jack moaned as Shauna turned around.

Shauna could see Jack's erection just trying to break free. His pants were on still but his manhood clearly needed to be let go from its confines. It almost looked painful to him. Shauna knelt down and removed the last bit of clothes on Jack. Keeping him seated still she saw his erect white cock spring free as it begged to be touched.

Shauna was once again at her feet as she wrapped her thumbs around the waist of her panties. "Want to see this black pussy you're gonna fuck? The black pussy you got pregnant."

"Yes...oh God yes," Jack moaned out as Shauna wiggled her hips slightly.

Shauna could see in his eyes and facial expression that he was hers. Like a snake charmer, she had worked her man to a sexual frenzy. Having never done it before, she was utterly shocked at how well it worked.

Slowly pulling her sheer panties down, Shauna looked Jack in the eyes. "Ready to see the black pussy that owns you? The black pussy you get to fuck all day every day."

Jack's face nodded at it almost looked in pain as his prick screamed release. Shauna approached just enough so his face was right at her stomach. "Be the last time you get to see this belly like this. Fucking white cock of yours going to keep it busy for a long time."

With tingles running through her body to her spine, Shauna felt like her man wanted her of anything else in the world. Her seductive tease was more than she hoped for. The jerks and twitches his manhood was making confirmed she did her job. It was just a matter of fucking it until it spewed out its heavy load.

Shauna pushed Jack to the bed and moved her legs around his to straddle him. Leaning forward to embrace him with a tender kiss, she lowered her sex so the tip of his erection was right at her dark lips. With one hand on his shaft, she guided it to her warm wet honey hole. It only took a split second but her sex cave was now stuffed with his male beast.

With a simultaneous moan, Shauna felt her body go crazy with the intensity and passion that Jack's love organ gave her love sheath. The pent up sexual frustration was now pushed up all inside of her. Keeping her body still, Shauna felt Jack's prick flex and relax quickly giving her an almost immediate orgasm.

Breaking the embrace to breathe, Shauna could see the emotion of lust in Jack's face. He was needing her just as bad as she needed him. Grinding her hips while still impaled on his erection, she felt him throb inside of her. Shauna smiled knowing that her body was going to get him off.

Moving back and forth, Shauna could feel Jack's manhood slide in and out of her now slippery sex canal. The pleasure she was getting from feeling her sex clench onto him was sending bolts of ecstasy throughout her body. Although she was moving rather slowly, Shauna loved controlling the pace and allowing her pussy to feel stretched.

Shauna smiled at Jack as she now rocked her hips back and forth faster. She could see the utter look of enjoyment on his face as she felt his pulsing white beast push inside her slippery sex.

Shauna noticed that Jack's cock was stiffening up as it pulsed inside her. "Fuck baby...feel you almost ready to blow."

"It's too good, I can't help it," Jack cried out as Shauna knew that her whole tease and seduction played out too well.

Shauna immediately lifted her body off of Jack and stepped back. Looking at his swollen prick, she could see that a simple touch would send him spurting his cum all over the place. "Eat my pussy."

Moving on the bed, Shauna had her legs open and bent, as Jack shifted positions. With his mouth right near her pussy, Shauna knew her personal oral pleasure was about to be satisfied. With a gleam of joy, she smiled as his tongue touched her dark lips.

With a subtle moan, Shauna's head flopped on the pillow. "Ohhhh fuck, yes baby."

The sensation was amazing as Shauna felt her cunt lips being teased and flicked as Jack's tongue and mouth worked on her twat. There was no hiding it as Shauna moaned and gripped the pillow. Squirming, her body let loose a series of orgasms from the constant attention Jack was giving her pussy.

As Jack's mouth pulled on her clit and then the lips of her pussy, Shauna almost wondered if she was going to squirt from the intensity of it all. Fearful that she was going to unload her juice cum in her man's face she pushed him off of her sex. "Tooo much baby...too much."

Jack gave a worried look. "You okay?"

Breathing heavy, Shauna smiled to reassure Jack. "You..you almost made me fucking squirt and all that shit."

"That good?"

"You know I love it when you be eating me out and shit. Fucking love your mouth on my twat." Shauna confessed as she smiled.

Shauna gave a smirk of evilness as she still wanted more. "Now fuck me from behind."

Shauna bent over on the bed and presented her ass to Jack. As much as she wanted a slow paced lovemaking session, she also wanted to be pounded by her man. She knew the act of controlling him only went so far, as she was just as giving to him.

Listening and feeling the bed move, Shauna knew Jack was positioning himself behind her. His hands were now on her hips, and she drew a breath to hold it knowing her love petals would soon be parted by his love rod.

When Jack's male organ began to enter her Shauna felt her pussy slick up quickly with anticipation. When it began to slip into her slowly Shauna could not help but give a subtle moan. Her man was plundering her love nest once again.

Before Shauna could get to moan again she felt her sex tunnel completely filled with Jack's organ. He was already buried completely inside her, and it felt wild to her. Her body ached with passion as she knew her pussy needed to be fucked hard and owned.

Jack's manhood let loose a series of quick pulses and twitches. Shauna knew that he had to fuck her quick and hard before he finished before he even really started. Shauna could sense that Jack held back days of ejaculating to save it for her. This selfless act to Shauna let her know that this was going to get messy.

Feeling Jack's prick slide back slowly before being shoved back in caused her pussy to clench with desire. She looked back at Jack like a demon possessed with lustful intentions. "Fucking smack my ass baby and fuck me."

With a soft but tender slap Shauna felt Jack hit her ass. He was thrusting faster now as her pussy began to get the much needed fucking it creamed for. Push after push, she felt her twat being stuffed with her man's fuck stick. The pounding her ass was taking now only added fuel to the fire of desire.

Shauna once again turned around to see the pleasure her man was getting by fucking her from behind. Wanting more, Shauna gave another look of carnal need. "Fucking smack my ass harder. Fuck this black pussy like you own it."

1...345678