Mail Order Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah baby whip her cunt, this slut loves it!" Sandy told Jim lustfully.

It was only a matter of minutes before Mika came with a screaming orgasm her knees buckled no longer able to support her weight as her orgasm robbed her of legs of any remaining strength they had. Squirt after powerful squirt of cum shot from Mika's pussy, spraying both Sandy and the ground between her and Mika. Mika's body trembled and convulsed like she was being electrocuted as her orgasm rocked her from head to toe. When it was finally over, Sandy and Jim thanked me and gave me back our toys before leaving. I quickly untied Mika and helped her to the ground where she could rest while I put our supplies back in my bag. As soon as Mika showed signs of life, I told her to hurry up and get dressed. A few minutes later, we were walking back down the hiking trail to the car. Once we were in the car and heading home, I asked Mika how she had liked what happened.

"It was incredible Master. I have never cum that hard before," She said tiredly.

I smiled broadly and said, "I knew you'd enjoy it."

The next morning Mika and I woke up and got dressed, we dressed simply, I had on a blue henley and a pair of jeans with my black suede slip-on shoes. I had Mika wear of blue denim Capri pants, a red baby doll t-shirt with a black tribal dragon design on it and a pair of sneakers. I never dress fancy when I travel, it's not a good idea to draw attention to yourself, not to mention if you hit some turbulence or something you don't want to ruin your nice clothes, and, lastly, you want to be as comfortable as possible. Mika and I packed pretty lightly, and I sent our toys and BDSM equipment to the hotel ahead of us so we wouldn't have to worry about taking it through airport security. Yeah, that would be nice, TSA agent pulling out all our BDSM toys in front of every one. I called a cab to drive Mika and I to MIA (Miami International Airport) because I didn't want to bother any of my friends and I definitely wasn't going to leave my car at the airport parking lot the entire time we were in Vegas.

The cab ride was short and we got through security in no time. Mika and I waited in one of the small cafés next to our gate. We talked and snacked while we waited for our boarding call. It didn't take long, a little less than an hour, and we were making our way to our seats. One of the best things about first class is that you're the first ones on and off the plane. After what seemed like an eternity we were airborne and on our way to Las Vegas. When we leveled off the pilot gave his welcome aboard speech and turned off the seat belt sign. After about an hour of flying I whispered to Mika, "I'm going to the restroom. Wait a few minutes and come join me."

"Ok Trevor-san," Mika replied.

I got up and made my way to the restroom. I glanced back at Mika and saw that she was watching to see which bathroom I went into. I gave her a quick smile and stepped inside. Before long, there was a soft knock on the bathroom door and I opened it and let Mika step inside and close the door behind her.

"Pull off your pants and hop up on the sink," I told her.

Mika awkwardly pulled her pants off in the confined space, hung them over the handicap handle and then boosted herself onto to bathroom sink. I squatted down in front of her and brought my face to her pussy. I licked it from the bottom to the top, swirled my tongue over her clit and then licked my way back down to the bottom again. When I got back to the bottom of her pussy, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and grabbed her ass as I pushed my tongue deep inside her. I loved the way Mika tasted, sweet and sour. Mika had the best tasting pussy I had ever eaten. It only took a minute or two before Mika's pussy was sopping wet and she was panting and whimpering softly. I wanted to eat her until she came but I didn't think we had the time, so I reluctantly pulled my face away from her gorgeous pussy and stood between her spread legs. I quickly dropped my pants and slid my rock hard cock into Mika's hot wet pussy.

"Oh yes Trevor-san, your cock feels so good inside me," Mika panted softly in my ear as I sunk my cock into her balls deep.

I didn't say anything; I just grabbed her by the ass and pumped my cock in and out of her as fast and hard as I could without letting everyone on the plane know about it. I leaned forward and kissed and sucked on her neck as we fucked each other right there only a few feet away from our fellow passengers. It didn't take long at all and within five or ten minutes my cock exploded deep inside Mika's steaming hot pussy. As my cock exploded and throbbed inside Mika's pussy, her own orgasm hit her and she had to bite down on my shoulder to keep from crying out in orgasmic pleasure. The pain from her bite only intensified my pleasure and my cock continued to twitch and throb deep inside her. When it was finally over and I pulled my cock from Mika's swollen pussy, I realized that my t-shirt, pelvis and upper thighs were soaked with Mika's cum. I hadn't even realized it, but she had squirted all over me. I grabbed some paper towels and dried myself off the best I could and tossed them in the garbage before I pulled up my pants. I took a few more paper towels and dried Mika's thighs and crotch as much as possible, before tossing them out and handing her pants to her.

"Get dressed and then meet me back in our seats," I said. Then, I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way back to my seat.

A minute or two later, Mika was making her way down the aisle to rejoin me. Once she sat down, I softly asked her, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Trevor-san, it was wonderful," She whispered back to me.

"You nasty little slut," I said mischievously.

Mika blushed and smiled meekly. She didn't say anything in reply; just stared at her lap.

"Mika look at me," I said and, when she did, I said, "I love you and I'm very happy you're going to be my wife."

Mika smiled brightly and said, "Thank you Trevor-san. I love you also and I'm very happy that I'm going to be your wife too."

Mika and I talked for the rest of the flight about numerous topics and before long the pilot turned the fasten seatbelt sign and made the announcement letting us know we would be landing soon. Mika and I fastened our seatbelts and got ready to land. Before long, we were debarking the plane and making our way to the baggage claim area. Once we got our bags, we left the terminal and found a cab to take us to our hotel.

The cab ride to the hotel was pretty uneventful and thankfully short. Once we were at the hotel, we made our way through the lobby and I checked us into our suite. Mika and I followed our bellhop to our room and, after he dropped off our bags, I tipped him he left us alone. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water, it came out steaming hot and I smiled.

"Mika we don't seem to have any hot water. Would you go next store and see if they're having the same problem?" I called out to her.

"Yes Trevor-san," Mika called back to me.

I waited a second until I heard the door to our room open and close and then I shut off the water and went to the door to our room and peeked out into the hallway. I watched as Mika knocked on the door of the suite next to ours. The look on her face when Ami opened the door was absolutely priceless!

"Ami!" she shrieked and grabbed her little sister in a big hug.

"Surprise!" I said, as I stepped into the hall and walked over to the reunited sisters and got my first look at Ami. To say she was beautiful would be an understatement. Trying to compare her beauty to Mika's would be like trying to compare the beauty of two sunsets. Ami stood about five foot three and a had a slender body, her hair was black, shiny, silky, wavy and came down to her mid back. Her eyes were pale green and almond shaped.

"Oh Trevor-san this is so wonderful!" Mika gushed, her eyes tearing with happiness.

"Well, you told me how much you miss your sister so I thought we'd surprise you," I told her.

"You're so wonderful Trevor-san. Thank you so much," Mika said, as she released her sister and wrapped me in a big hug crying freely now.

"Why don't I leave you two to catch up while I go and check on the wedding arrangements?" I offered.

"That would be wonderful Trevor-san. Thank you," Ami said.

"You're welcome," I replied and left the two women to themselves.

"Come in," Ami said to her sister as she opened the door wide enough for Mika to enter the room. Mika stepped into the room and saw that it was just as luxurious as her own.

"Please sit down," Ami said gesturing to one of the large comfortable sofas. Mika smiled and sat down on the sofa and Ami sat down next to her.

"I have missed you so much Ami. I'm so happy to see you again," Mika said.

"I missed you very much also," Ami said and reached over to give her sister another hug.

"Trevor-San is a very handsome man and he seems very nice," Ami said.

"Thank you. He is very nice. He has treated me very well," Mika said.

"I'm happy for you. He had offered to have me move in with the two of you and to help me be able to stay here so we could be together," Ami said.

"I didn't know that. That's wonderful," Mika replied happily, and leaned over and kissed her sister on the lips. As she pulled away, Ami sighed. Mika smiled and leaned back in and kissed her sister more passionately. Before long their tongues were exploring each other's mouths, and soon their hands were roaming over each other's bodies.

When they broke apart they were breathing heavily and Ami said, "Why don't we go into the bedroom?"

"Ok," Mika replied and followed Ami into the bedroom of her suite. When they got into the bedroom both stripped out of their clothes as fast as they could.

Ami gasped when she saw Mika's pierced nipples, bellybutton and tattoos. "Mika what's this?" she asked in surprise as she moved closer so she could get a better look at Mika's new body decorations.

"Um, I'm Trevor-san's slave slut," Mika said blushing deeply embarrassed by telling her sister this.

"What do you mean you're his slave slut?" Ami asked clearly confused by her sister's statement.

"I mean he's my master and I'm his slave to use however he wants sexual or otherwise," Mika said matter of factly.

"Wow! And you're ok with that?" Ami asked in concern and disbelief.

"Yes. Trevor-san is very nice. My life with him so far has been very exciting. I've been scared and embarrassed more than a few times, but I know Trevor-san would never allow me to be hurt. I love him and trust him completely," Mika said.

"So, what has he had you do for him so far?" Ami asked curiously.

"Well, I gave him my virginities, and we have done some BDSM and some public play, he has even had me do sexual things with a couple of other people," Mika said vaguely.

"What do you mean he's taken your virginities? You only have one don't you? And what about that other stuff?" Ami asked.

"I'll tell you more later, but right now I want to make love to you," Mika said and then pushed Ami down so that she was lying on the bed. Mika moved on top of her sister and they started kissing each other very passionately their tongues entwined in a dance of lust and love. Mika and Ami let their hands wander over each other's bodies. As they got more and more turned on they shifted into a 69 position with Mika staying on top burring her face between her Ami's slender thighs while she ground her own pussy against Ami's hungry mouth. Both women were moaning from the pleasure the other was giving her. They were both so lost in their passion that neither one of them realized they weren't alone anymore.

I was walking down the hall to my room and, as I got closer, I could hear moaning coming from Ami's suite. My curiosity was aroused and I decided to check out the source of the moans. I followed the moaning into the bedroom and was more than a little surprised to see Mika and Ami going at each other's pussies like there was no tomorrow.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat loudly.

Mika froze when she looked up from her sister's pussy and saw me standing in the doorway with my arms crossed. Her eyes were wide in surprise and fear.

"Why'd you stop?" Ami asked, and got her answer she pulled her head from between Mika's legs and saw me standing there. "Oh fuck!" was all she could think to say as she scrambled from beneath Mika to cover herself.

"Care to explain?" I asked harshly.

"Master, I ah...I-I-I," Mika stammered as she tried to think of something to say that would explain what I walked in on.

"Please Trevor-san its not Mika's fault, its mine," Ami said.

"Oh really?" I asked in disbelief.

"No Master. It was my fault if it was anyone's. I'm sorry Master" Mika said honestly and, then, she quickly moved off the bed and kneeled at my feet in her submissive posture with her head bowed and her arms clasped behind her back.

"Apology accepted. But, I will have to punish you. You realized that don't you?" I said.

"Yes, Master, of course," Mika replied.

"Trevor-san, if you're going to punish Mika I think I should share her punishment too," Ami said. Mika looked at her with a mix of amazement and confusion in her eyes.

"Are you sure about that? Mika's my slave, you're not," I said.

"I'm sure Trevor-san. You have given me so much and I have dishonored you. I deserve to be punished just as much as Mika does," Ami replied.

"Very well then. You'll be punished too," I said. "Now I want to know how this came about and how long the two of you have been lovers," I told them.

It was Mika who answered, "Ami and I have been lovers almost since she turned 18. Our aunt and uncle never really abused us, but they had no real love for us either. They only took us in after our parents died out of family obligation, not because they loved us or wanted us."

"I see, and just how? How did that start?" I asked.

This time it was Ami who answered, "I'm not really sure how it started Trevor-san. We just started hugging, and then we kissed each other a few times and the next thing we knew we were naked in the bedroom making love to each other."

"Alright. Is this something that's going to happen very often when you come live with us?" I asked.

"I would like it to but, if you really don't want us to be together that way, then we'll honor your wishes Trevor-san," Ami replied.

"Mika?" I asked, as I looked at her questioningly.

"I feel the same way Ami does Master. I would like for us to be able to continue being able to make love but, if you forbid it, I will obey you of course," Mika replied.

"Alright. I find that acceptable. As long as you follow my rules and understand that my needs and desires come first, not yours," I told them.

"Of course Master. That is how it should be," Mika replied and Ami nodded in agreement.

"Before I can decide on an appropriate punishment for the two of you, I need to ask you some personal questions Ami and I need you to answer them completely and truthfully," I said.

"Ok Trevor-sa,." Ami replied.

"Other then sex with your sister are you a virgin and do you still have you hymen?" I asked.

"Yes I am, and yes I do," Ami replied.

"I don't know what your knowledge level of BDSM is, but I need to know if you have any limits to the things you are willing to do or have done to you. Before you answer, I want you to know that I will never require you to do anything that involves children, blood, or shit. And I will never do anything that will cause you serious harm," I told her.

"I don't know very much about BDSM, but I will accept anything Mika has agreed to," Ami replied.

"Ok that's good. I'll have to think about how I should punish the two of you." I said, and then as an after thought I asked, "So, how did you like the taste of my cum in your sister pussy Ami?"

Ami's eyes widened in surprise. "I liked it Trevor-san," She replied bashfully.

"Good. From now on, as part of your punishment, whenever you are in either of our suites you are to be naked at all times regardless of whether there is anyone besides us there or not." I said.

"I-I-I understand," Ami stammered.

"Good, then get out from under that sheet. I want to see you," I commanded.

Ami took a deep breath and pulled the sheet from her body, and got off her bed and kneeled before me imitating Mika's submissive posture.

"Very good but I want you to stand and with your feet spread about shoulder width apart and your hands clasped behind your head with your elbows straight out to the sides," I told her.

Ami took another deep breath and stood the way I instructed her to leaving her body totally exposed for my inspection. I smiled as I looked over Ami's body, Mika was right she was absolutely gorgeous. Her breasts were smaller than Mika's, a small A cup at the most, but they were very firm. Her pubic hair was sparse and well trimmed in a triangle just above her pussy. I walked around her in a circle inspecting every inch of her sexy body. Her legs were well shaped and firm and led up to her sexy tight ass. Ami gasped slightly when I trailed my fingers lightly over the small of her back and I smiled.

"You have a very sexy body Ami," I said, as I came to stand in front of her once again.

"Thank you M-M-Master," Ami stammered nervously.

"I'm not your master Ami, at least not yet, but you may address me as Sir whenever we are sceneing and as Trevor when we're not," I told her.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir," Ami said timidly.

I smiled and suggested, "Why don't the three of use put on our swimsuits and hit the pool for a little while?"

"That would be wonderful Master," Mika replied.

"I'd like that a lot too," Ami added.

"Good. Ami meet us in our room when you're ready," I told her.

"Yes Sir," Ami replied.

Mika and I went into our own room to get changed leaving Ami in hers to put on her own swimsuit. Mika pulled her bikini out of her suitcase and put it on while undressed and put on my swim trunks. I had bought Mika's bikini from Wicked Weasel and it was very skimpy, the bikini top was narrow and her pierced nipples were easily visible through the sheer fabric of the suit. The bottom was cut so low in the front that her kanji letter tattoo was visible and you could make out Mika's pussy slit if you looked and the back was in a thong cut. Just as I had finished undressing and started pulling up my black boxer style trunks Ami walked into our bedroom.

"Oh! I'm sorry Trevor-san," Ami said in surprise and embarrassment.

I smiled at her and said, "Don't worry about it. I doubt this will be the last time you'll see me naked Ami."

"Yes Sir," She said blushing furiously. She was wearing a high cut white string bikini that looked awesome on her.

When I finished pulling on my suit I Grabbed some towels and said, "Ok, let's hit the pool."

As we walked down to the pool, we got more then our fair share of looks, but that's to be expected when you're with two gorgeous women in skimpy bikinis. When we got to the pool, I was happy to see it wasn't very crowded and there weren't any kids. I hate trying to swim when there's a bunch of kids running around and jumping in and out of the pool every 5 seconds. I set our towels down on a pool chair and jumped in the pool.

When I resurfaced I called to the girls, "Come on jump in! The water's great!"

Ami and Mika smiled at each other and jump into the pool with me. We swam and played around in the pool for a while before deciding it was time to go back up to our rooms and get changed and grab some dinner and a show. When we separated at our rooms, I told Ami to put on something sexy and then meet us in our room. Mika and I went to our room to get changed. I into a pair of black slacks, a white banded collar shirt, and a black sports coat. Mika slipped into a sexy black dress that was open on the sides and held together with strips of black lace making it very obvious that Mika wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. She finished off the outfit with a pair of black four-inch heels. Ami joined us in our room wearing a very sexy backless white dress; the front looped around behind her neck and plunged down below her bellybutton in the front. The hemline was about six inches above her knees, the sides were slit almost up to her waist and she was wearing a pair of strappy silver four-inch heels.