Mail Order Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok Ami?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," Ami replied.

"Good. Mika, put this on her," I said and handed the blindfold to Mika.

Mika carefully climbed onto the bed and slid the blindfold over Ami's head and eyes. I could see that Ami was already becoming excited by what was happening to her, her nipples had hardened and were pointing towards the ceiling. I climbed onto the bed on the opposite side of Ami's body and carefully attached one of the tweezer claps to each of her nipples adjusting the tightness until I heard her gasp softly and let out a small moan.

"Lick her pussy a little bit so I can put this on her clit," I told Mika.

With a smile, Mika quickly got off the bed, moved to the foot of the bed, climbed between Ami's spread legs and dove into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!" Ami moaned loudly, as Mika began eating her pussy.

I let Mika lick Ami's pussy for a couple of minutes and then said, "That's enough." Mika reluctantly pulled her wet face away from her sister's pussy and pouted at me.

"Ugghhh," Ami groaned in disappointment when Mika pulled away from her pussy.

"Don't worry my sluts, you'll both have opportunities to go down on each other," I said, as I carefully attached the finally tweezer clap to Ami's engorged clit.

"Uhhhhh!" She cried out, in a mix of pleasure and pain.

I smiled and began lightly flogging Ami's body, starting with her thighs and working my way up to her stomach and then her tits makingclapsound every time the flogger hit her body. This was all about sensation and pleasure, so I wasn't hitting her very hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Ami let out a long low moan as my flogger caressed her clamped nipples and tits.

The unmistakable smell a feminine arousal was growing strong in the bedroom. Ami's pussy was swollen and very wet, and, with a quick look at Mika, I could see that she was as equally aroused as her sister.

I looked at Mika and said, "Kneel over her chest facing her head and play with yourself until you squirt your cum all over her."

Mika smiled and scrambled onto the bed and positioned herself above her sister like I had told her and started playing with her pussy. I moved to the foot of the bed and knelt between Ami's legs and began lightly flogging her thighs slowly working my way up to her sopping wet pussy.

"AHHHHHHH!" Ami cried out loudly and bucked her hips the first time the flogger struck her pussy.

Ami's body was writhing on the bed, as my flogger continued to caress her aching pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh," Mika panting as her own orgasm drew closer and closer her sister's body thrashing between her legs.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM!" Ami cried out.

"Not without permission," Mika said, between panting breaths.

"OH GOD! OH TREVOR SIR! CAN I CUM PLEASE? PLEASE SIR CAN I CUM?" Ami cried out.

"Cum slut. Cum hard," I said.

"AHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOHHHH! OH GOD! OH FUCK! UGGHHHHH AYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEEE!" Ami screamed, as the strongest most intense orgasm she ever had crashed into her like a tsunami, her body thrashed between her sister's legs and her arms and legs pulled at her bonds.

Ami's wild orgasm tipped Mika over them edge, "Ugggggghhhhh!" Mika let out a long low groan as her own orgasm surged through her body. Her pussy squirted stream after stream of her girl cum all over Ami's chest, face and hair soaking her as if she was spraying her with a super soaker water gun.

I dropped the flogger between Ami's legs, stripped off my clothes and straddled Ami's body right behind Mika. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her down so that she was on all fours above her sister, and then I lined up my hard cock with her sopping wet pussy and suck it deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Mika let out another long low moan of pleasure as my cock entered her filling her pussy. I rocked my body back and forth pumping my long hard cock in and out of Mika's hot wet pussy.

"Take off her blindfold," I told Mika as I fucked her.

Mika reached out with one hand and quickly pulled the blindfold from Ami's face. Ami blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light. Mika and Ami smiled at each other.

"Kiss her. I want to watch you two making out while I fuck you," I told Mika.

Mika leaned down slightly and brought her mouth to her sister's waiting mouth and they met in a very passionate and very wet French kiss. Ami and Mika continued kissing while I fucked Mika's pussy. Mika's pussy was so wet that her pussy juice was dripping all over Ami's stomach. I reached forward and grabbed onto Mika's tits cupping them in my hands, and, then, I started playing with her nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting them while I fucked her. I could feel my own orgasm building and I started pounding my cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster. The three of us were moaning loudly as we fucked.

"Oh yeah. Uh fuck, I'm getting close," I said as I pounded my cock in and out of Mika's pussy my pelvis slapping against her ass.

"Oh yes, Master. Cum in my slutty pussy, Master," Mika cried out.

"Fuck her! Fill her with your cum!" Ami said.

That was all it took. "UGGGGHHHHHHH!" I groaned, as I shoved my cock deep in Mika pussy and flooded it with my hot cum. My cock throbbed as it shot load after load of cum deep in Mika. I filled Mika's pussy with so much cum that it couldn't hold it all and it started dripping out of her pussy and onto Ami's stomach below us.

When I was done cumming, I slowly pulled my cock from Mika's pussy with a squelching sound. I pushed gently on Mika's hip, silently signaling her to move to get off her sister and move to the side, which she did. Then, I crawled up to Ami's hear and rested my cum covered cock against her lips and said, "Clean it off."

Ami glanced quickly at her sister who nodded and Ami opened her mouth, picked up her head and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I worked my cock in and out of Ami's mouth slowly helping her take as much of it as she could until she gagged. She could only take about five or six inches of my cock in her mouth without gagging though. I pulled my cock from Ami's mouth and slid down her body so that I was over her tits and stood up.

"Sit on her face facing me. She can clean out your pussy for you while you finishing cleaning off my cock," I said to Mika.

Mika smiled broadly and moved over her sister's head and lowered her dripping pussy to Ami's face. "Mmmmmmm," Mika moaned, as Ami started licking her pussy and then she leaned forward slightly and in one slow movement took my entire cock into her moth until her lips were pressed against my pelvis.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssss," I hissed as her hot wet mouth engulfed my cock.

I could feel Mika's tongue swabbing back and forth on my cock as her head bobbed slowly back and forth cleaning every last trace of our cum from it. Ami must have been doing a good job of cleaning her pussy because I could feel Mika moaning on my cock as she sucked it. I was so turned on and, before I knew it, my cock was throbbing and twitching in Mika's mouth as I shot another load of cum in her body. Ami never even slowed her sucking, as I shot my load in her mouth and down her throat. The feel of her swallowing my cum was heaven on earth. As so as my orgasm was over, I pulled my cock from her hungry mouth and sat of the bed beside her and Ami.

"Master? Can I eat her too?" Ami asked almost pleadingly.

"Yes." I said. Mika smiled a loving smile at me and her head disappeared between Ami's legs.

"Stop!" I said. Mika pulled herself up from Ami's body and looked at me in confusion. Don't worry my pet," I said, and I gently pulled the clamps from Ami's nipples and clit.

"Ugggghhhh!" Ami ground in pain as blood surged back into her nipples and clit.

"Go ahead," I said to Mika.

She smiled at me again and dove back into her sister's pussy. Within minutes, both women were cumming again their muffled moans filling the bedroom. When Mika finally rolled off Ami's body and lay next to her on the bed, I released Ami from the tie downs.

"How did you like it?" I asked Ami.

"I...It was...It was...It was incredible! I have never cum like that before in my life."

I smiled broadly at her and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. How about the three of us hop in the hot tub for a while and, when we're done, you can fill out a BDSM checklist so I'll know what you're interested in."

"Sounds great to me Sir," Ami said, somewhat breathlessly.

"How about you?" I asked Mika.

"As always it was wonderful Master," Mika replied.

The three of got in the in suite hot tub and relaxed in the soothing hot water until we started pruning. When we got out, I gave Ami the checklist to fill out while Mika and I made something for us to snack on. It took about an hour for Ami to fill out the checklist. We had to explain what a few of the fetishes were for her but, when she was done, I was happy to see that she was just as open minded as Mika.

"Are you interested in becoming my slave also?" I asked Ami.

"If its ok with you and Mika, yes Sir, I am," Ami replied.

I looked at Mika and she smiled and said, "I would like that very much Master."

"Alright. From now on you will address me as Master just like Mika does. You'll have to earn the right to wear my collar though," I said.

"Yes Sir. I mean Master," Ami said, correcting her error immediately.

"Good. Now we should start getting ready for the ceremony," I said and we did just that. As Mika and Ami went into Ami's room to get ready, I stopped Ami and handed her one more small bag and said, "Put this on with your dress. It's a consideration collar."

"Yes Master," Ami replied before disappearing into her room.

While the girls got ready in Ami's room I put on my tux. It was a black tux with a white shirt that had a black-banded collar and a black cumber bun, a pair of black patent leather shoes and a pair of gold cufflinks finished off my outfit. A short time later Ami joined me from her room. She was wearing a bright red ankle length tube dress that laced up both sides in a criss-cross pattern, a red leather consideration collar that was about an inch wide and had a single snap in the back. Her outfit was completed with a pair of four-inch red pumps that had two-inch wide ankle strap.

"Very nice," I said.

"Thank you Master. You look very nice as well," Ami replied.

I was about to say something else when I saw the door between our rooms open once again and then Mika stepped through. She was wearing a floor length white silk robe so that I wouldn't be able to see her in her wedding dress before the ceremony. As we walked down to the banquet room together, we got a lot of looks from people as we passed by. When we got to the banquet room doors my friend and best man Daniel greeted us.

"Hey Trev. Everyone's here and we're ready to go when you are," Daniel said.

"Excellent," I replied. Just then, a waiter stepped out of the banquet room and said, "Oh good you must be the wedding party." He said. When I nodded he turned to Mika and asked, "May I take your robe Miss?"

Mika looked to me for permission and I nodded my consent. "Thank you, yes," She said and slipped the robe from her body finally revealing her wedding dress to me. Mika was wearing a skintight ankle length white dress. It was slit up the sides to about four inches above her waist. The front was a V shape that went down to her pubic area. If she weren't bald there her pubic hair would have been on display for all to see. The V narrowed to spaghetti string straps over her shoulder and the dress was backless and revealed her entire back, the upper part of the cleft of her ass could be seen peeking out as she walked. She was wearing a pair of 4 inch white leather pumps with narrow straps of leather that wrapped up to the top of her calf in a criss-cross pattern. Mika looked like a walking wet dream wearing a dress that looked as if it was about to fall off her at any second.

"Wow!" Daniel and I said at the same time.

"Do you like it Master?" Mika asked hopefully.

"Very much. You look incredible," I told her.

"I'll second that," Daniel said.

Mika blushed furiously and said, "Thank you very much Master and you also sir."

Daniel held out his arm for Ami said, "Shall we?"

Ami smiled slipped her are through his and said, "Yes," and they entered the banquet room together.

I offered my arm to Mika and she smiled, slipped her arm through mine and we entered the banquet room a short distance behind Daniel and Ami. I smiled as I saw my small group of friends sitting around the banquet room watching us as we made our way up to the podium at the front of the room where the minister was waiting for us. Daniel and Ami parted and stood on their respective sides of the podium and waited for us to join them. Mika and I came to a stop before the podium and the minister stepped around it to stand in front of us and began to speak.

"Friends and loved ones we are gathered together here today to unite these two people not only with the bonds of matrimony, but also with those of a master and slave. There are those outside of our lifestyle who would not understand this commitment and would shun us for our chosen way of life, but to those within our lifestyle there is no more sacred a bond than that of a master and slave. And to those outside our lifestyle there is no more sacred a bond than that of a husband and wife. By uniting with each other in both of these ways Trevor and Mika are proclaiming their love, respect, and dedication to each other to both those within our lifestyle and those outside of it," he said before turning to me and asking, "Do you have the ring?"

Daniel stepped up to me and placed a ring in my hand. I held it up for the minister to see. It was a platinum band with gold edging on both sides and a one-carat embedded at the top.

"Very good. Place the ring upon her finger and repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed." I did as he said and repeated the standard wedding vows after him. When we were finished he turned to Mika and asked, "Do you have the ring?" Once again Daniel stepped up and place the ring in her hand. My ring was basically a wider version on Mika's. Like I had, Mika held the ring up for the minister to see and then they went through the same steps I had. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," The minister said when Mika and I finished with our vows. I leaned forward and gave Mika a short but passionate French kiss to the cheers and applause of our guests. When we pulled away from each other the minister smiled and said, "Congratulations, now on to the second part of our ceremony. Mika please kneel."

Using my hand for balance Mika carefully kneeled at my feet and automatically clasped her hands behind her back. "Do you have a collar?" the minister asked. Daniel stepped up to me once again and handed me the collar. With was two inches wide and made of white leather with a gold ring at the front and a gold buckle in the back. I took the collar from Daniel and held it in front of me. Mika looked up at me with smile as the minister began to speak once again, "Mika do you give yourself to Trevor of your own free will without coercion, reservation or hesitation?"

"I do," Mika replied.

"Do you give your mind and body to him completely to use as he sees fit?" The minister asked.

"I do," Mika replied.

"Do you promise to obey his every command without complaint or hesitation?" he asked.

"I do." Mika replied.

"Trevor, do you except Mika's gift of submission and except as your slave?" the Minister asked.

"I do," I replied.

"Do you promise to care for her, and to protect her?" he asked.

"I do," I replied.

"Do you promise to abide by all limits set and agreed upon between you?" he asked.

"I do," I said.

"Very well. You may now place your collar around her neck as a sign to all that Mika belongs to you," The minister said.

I smiled and placed the collar around Mika's neck and fastened the buckle securing it comfortably in place.

"I now declare you master and slave," The minister said.

I smiled down at Mika while she smiled adoringly back up at me with happy tears running down her face. I held my hand out for her and as she took it I raised it slightly silently indicating for her to stand. Using my hand for balance, once again Mika carefully rose to her feet to stand beside me. We made our way to the middle of the small dance floor near the front of the room and the music began to play. We danced and about halfway through the song some of our friends started to join us on the dance floor. A short while later we sat down and officially began the reception. We ate, drank and danced, we visited with our guests and before we knew it, it was time to go. Mika, Ami and I went back to our rooms relaxed together before for a while before finally going to bed.