Mail Order Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you look very sexy Ami," Mika said, obviously surprised that her sister would wear an outfit that revealing.

"Definitely," I agreed wholeheartedly.

"Thank you very much," Ami said blushing bashfully.

"Shall we go?" I asked, while holding out an arm for each of my very sexy ladies.

Mika and Ami both nodded agreement and each of them slid an arm through mine and we went down to the hotel restaurant. Dinner was excellent and when it was over we made our way to the showroom. The show had dancers and acrobats doing their various routines. We all enjoyed the show and when it was over I asked Ami to join Mika and me in our room. Naturally, she agreed. As soon as we entered our room, Mika stripped out of her dress. Ami was surprised for a second before she remembered what I had told her about being naked any time she was in either of our rooms and she immediately began undressing herself.

Once they were both naked I said, "I have decided to punish you tonight and get it over with. I want you both to go and kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed and lay your upper bodies on the mattress face down. You are also to clasp your hands at the small of your backs."

"Yes Master," Mika said.

"Yes Sir," Ami added.

"Good, now go." I commanded.

Both women went into the bedroom and did as I had commanded. While they were waiting for me, I went through the bag of things I had sent ahead of us to the hotel and pulled out some rope, a flogger and a wooden paddle. I stripped out of my sport coat, my shirt, my socks and my shoes, and, wearing only a pair of pants and boxer briefs, I joined the girls in the bedroom.

The sight of Mika and Ami bent over the bed with their hands clasped behind their backs and their asses in the air was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

"Alright my sexy little sluts here's what's going to happen you are each going to get thirty lashes with the flogger, ten each on your tits, upper back and pussy. When that's finished, you'll each get spanked twenty times with my paddle. If either one of you cum without my permission while you're being punished then we'll start all over again for both of you," I told them. "Is that understood?" I asked, making sure they both knew the ramifications of cumming without my permission.

"Yes Master," Mika replied.

"Yes Sir," Ami answered.

"Good," I said and, without any warning, I brought my flogger down hard on Mika's back with a loud"THAWP!"as leather bit into her skin.

"AH!" Mika cried out in pain and surprise.

Before she had more than a second to react, my flogger lashed into Ami's back with an equally loud "THAWP!"

"Aiiiiieee!" She cried out with the pain of her first taste of a flogging.

"THAWP, THAWP, THWAP, THWAP."My flogger alternated between each woman's back until they had each received ten lashes to their upper back with my flogger. When I was finished, both women's backs were bright red. While Mika had tears rolling down her face she wasn't yet crying, but Ami was sobbing softly.

"Stand up and lace your fingers behind your heads and spread your legs shoulder width apart." I told them.

Ami and Mika did as they were told and stood before me totally exposed and vulnerable.

With their hands behind their heads as they were, their breasts were forced to stand out, and, with their legs spread as they were, their pussies and asses were also on full display for me.

"Are you ready to continue?" I asked them.

"Yes Master," Mika answered.

"Yes Sir," Ami sniffled as she tried to get her sobbing under control.

I decided to start with Mika first and began lightly flogging her tits in a figure eight pattern so that each of her tits was lashed five times. Mika gritted her teeth as my flogger bit into her sensitive tit flesh but she never cried out.

When Mika had received her ten lashes, I moved to Ami and repeated the same treatment with her. I don't know if she was trying to prove she could take anything Mika could or if she had entered sub space or what, but she never cried out as I lashed her tits. When I was done with their tits, I moved behind them and this time I started with Ami. I brought the flogger up between her legs so that it lashed into her crotch and pussy.

"Ah!" She cried out in surprise as the tails of the flogger wrapped around her crotch and flipped up to strike her pussy and clit.

Each time I lashed her between her legs I did it a little harder then the time before. By the fourth time, the flogger's tails caressed her pussy and clit her hips were moving of their own violation and Ami was whimpering softly and trying not to allow herself to climax, but it was no use.

"Ah, ah, ahhh, AAIIIIIEEEEEE!" Ami cried out as her orgasm rolled over her like an avalanche. Ami's body trembled and her knuckles grew white as she held her hands tightly to the back of her head.

"Knees now! And get back on the bed!" I commanded sternly as soon as Ami's orgasm had passed.

Both women fell to their knees and resumed their previous positions at the foot of the bed instantly in an attempt to avoid angering me any further. Since Ami was the one who came, I decided to restart the punishment with her.

"THAWP!" I brought the flogger down hard on her back making her cry out loudly with pain. Instead of alternating between the two women, I focused solely on Ami this time. I lashed her back with one strike after another in a figure eight pattern until I had reached ten. By the time I was finished, Ami was sobbing loudly into the mattress.

"Now get up and watch as I whip your sister again because you don't have the self discipline to keep your slutty pussy from cumming," I said maliciously.

Ami got to her feet and stood with her hands to at her sides sniffling and trying again to get her sobbing under control."Whap!"I lashed out with the flogger quick as lightning striking Ami across her stomach catching her totally by surprise.

"Get your fucking hands behind your head," I snarled at her.

Ami hands flashed up behind her head almost to fast for the eye to see. And then with no warning I started flogging Mika's upper back."Thwap, thwap, thwap, thwap." I wasn't hitting her as hard as I had Ami, but I was hitting her a little harder then the first time. When I was done, I told her to stand next to her sister, and, of course, she obeyed without question. Once again, I whipped each woman's tits ten times with my flogger.

"Mika lay on the bed face up with your legs spread and hanging off the edge," I told her. Mika did as she was told and I gave her a quick smile.

With Ami still watching I started lightly whipping Mika's pussy. I held the flogger up with one and then I took the tails of the flogger in my free and before bringing them down on Mika's pussy. Each time I struck Mika's pussy it seemed to get wetter and wetter until, by the tenth strike, there was an obvious puddle on the mattress by Mika's ass.

"Good girl. Now come and stand over here," I said smiling at her and indicating a spot beside me.

Mika got off the bed and stood beside me immediately putting her hands behind her head and lacing her fingers together.

"You may put your hands down slut," I told her.

Mika smiled broadly at me and dropped her hands to her side before automatically bringing them behind her back and clasping them together.

"Ami get on the bed the same way Mika was," I told her.

Somewhat reluctantly, Ami did as she was told and lay down on the bed with her legs spread and hanging over the edge. I handed the flogger to Mika and said, "Whip her cunt."

Mika looked at me in surprise for a minute and then moved between her sister's spread legs and taking the flogger just like I had proceeded to whip her sisters pussy. Ami started squirming again before Mika was even halfway through her ten strikes and Mika warned her in a snarling voice, "You better not cum again without permission." Ami whimpered, obviously having trouble controlling her pending orgasm. Mika whipped Ami faster and harder trying to finish before Ami could reach her orgasm. When Mika landed the tenth blow with the flogger Ami was panting hard and sweating with the effort of holding back her orgasm. When she was done, Mika backed away from Ami and turned to face me, kneeled, bowed her head and held the flogger out for me to take back.

I caressed the top of Mika's head and said, "You're such a good slave slut," and Mika smiled. "I want you to straddle Ami's head and hold her legs back so I can paddle her ass. And Ami, while Mika's straddling your head, I want you to eat her pussy while I spank you."

"Yes Master" and "Yes Sir," Were all they said before doing as I commanded.

Mika got into position over Ami's head and lowered herself down so that she was almost sitting on her sister's face. Then, she reached forward, as Ami picked up her legs and grabbed them pulling them back towards her, so that Ami's ass was raised slightly off the bed. I could only smile at the sight before me and my smile got even wider as Mika moaned softly signaling to me that Ami had started eating her pussy. I set the flogger on the bed and picked up the wooden paddle and brought it down sharply on Ami's ass with a loud"Crack!"

"Mmmppphhh!" Ami's cry of pain and surprise were muffled by Mika's wet pussy on her face.

"Crack, crack, crack, crack!" I brought the paddle on Ami's ass alternating strikes between her left and right ass cheeks.

"Master?pant... Ahh...pant... Master may I cum please?" Mika begged, between panting breaths, about the time I was reaching the tenth spank with the paddle.

"Cum slut," I said.

"AHHHHHHH!" Mika cried out and ground her pussy down on Ami's face as her orgasm hit her hard.

I kept spanking Ami's ass while Mika came all over her face. By the time I was finished spanking Ami, Mika was coming down from her orgasm. When Mika climbed off Ami's face, she lay down on the bed next to her panting. Ami was gasping for the air she had been denied air while Mika was cumming. As soon as they had recovered a little bit, I told Mika it was her turn to get spanked with the paddle.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Mika, get over my lap and put your hands flat on the floor."

Once Mika was positioned on my lap, I caressed each of her ass cheeks feeling the warmth of her skin and, then, I brought the paddle down on her ass. I spanked her ass hard with the paddle alternating from one cheek to the other. By the time I finished her twenty spankings, Mika's ass was a bright red and she was crying freely.

"You can get up now," I said softly to Mika and she slowly pushed herself off me and got to her feet.

I could tell Mika and Ami were both physically and emotionally drained from their punishment session so I decided that we were done for the night.

"Let's take a shower," I said.

Mika and Ami both smiled tired smiles and followed me into the shower. The shower in our suite was easily big enough for the three of us to fit into with hardly any crowding. The three of us washed each other carefully and thoroughly. Mika washed my back while Ami and I washed each other's fronts. I washed and caressed every inch of the front of Ami's sexy body from her small pert breasts to her tiny girl like feet. Her body was just as incredibly sexy and delightful as her sister's. We switched positions so that I was washing Mika's back while she was washing Ami's. When we were all squeaky clean we got out of the shower and dried off.

"Ami you can sleep with us tonight," I said in tone that made it clear that it was not a request.

"Yes Sir," Ami replied.

The three of us got into our king sized bed together. Mika was in the middle while Ami and I were on either side. I know most guys would prefer to sleep between two sexy women, but, if I need to get out of bed for some reason, I don't want to have to climb over anyone to do it. I also thought Mika and Ami might like to cuddle each other while they slept.

"Master, you're hard and you haven't cum yet. Would you like me to suck your cock before we go to sleep?" Mika said, as we got into the bed.

"That would be excellent," I said.

Mika slid down towards the foot of the bed until her head was at that same level as my hard cock and without a seconds hesitation she engulfed my cock in her hot wet mouth. Mika gave me a sloppy wet blowjob bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock soaking my cock and pubic area with her saliva. I was so turned on by the night's events that it didn't take long before my cock swelled and exploded in Mika's mouth. She sucked and swallowed as fast as she could and didn't spill a drop of my cum. When Mika finally pulled her still sucking mouth from my cock with aplop, she smiled and said, "Is that better Master?"

I smiled back at her and said, "Yes koibito." Both Mika and Ami started at me with undisguised surprise on their faces at my use of the Japanese word for lover or sweetheart. I flashed them a wicked grin and said, "I'm full of surprises."

"Yes you are Master," Mika said lovingly, as she used one of our damp bath towels to dry me of her saliva. When she was done she tossed it on the floor near the bathroom door and then snuggled her back into me and wrapped her arms around Ami pulling her close and nuzzling Ami's neck with her face at the same time I planted a soft kiss on the side of her neck. We said our good nights and, within minutes, the three of us were asleep.

There's nothing better than waking up next to a beautiful woman, except waking up next to two beautiful women. When I woke up and saw Mika and Ami still asleep in bed with me, all I could do was smile. My cock must have been pretty happy about it too because it was already getting hard. Today was a pretty big day for us, Mika and I were finally going to be married and I was also going to formally collar her. I invited a few of my friends from my local munch in Miami. I decided to let Ami and Mika sleep so I got dressed and left them a note to let them know that I was going to run a few errands and that they could enjoy themselves while I was gone. I wanted to make sure all our guests had made it in and make sure everything was set for the ceremony.

Mika was the first to wake and when she was aware that I wasn't in bed with her and Ami she called out for me, "Trevor san? Master? Are you here?" When she didn't get an answer, Mika looked around some more and found the note I had left for them. As she read the note, Ami began to stir next to her and Mika smiled. "Wake up sleepy head," She said.

"Hmmm? Mika?" Ami said drowsily, as she opened her eyes and saw her older sister naked in bed next to her and smiling as she looked at her.

"Yes," Mika said happily and then kissed Ami lightly on the lips.

Ami smiled and said, "Good morning Mika."

"Good morning," Mika replied and then kissed Ami again, this time Mika pushed her tongue deep into Ami's mouth and passionately French kissed her.

"Mmmm, but won't we get punished in Trevor san catches us making love again?" Ami asked.

"No. He left us a note saying he was going to run some errands and that we should enjoy each other," Mika said with a sexy smile.

"Mika?" Ami said.

"Yes," Mika said

"Is it always like that with him? I mean like it was last night," Ami asked.

"No," Mika answered.

"Oh. Ok," Ami said partly in disappointment and partly in relief.

"Most of the time it's better, a lot better. Last night we were being punished. Normally, when Trevor san and I do a scene it's for pleasure," Mika said.

"I see. Yours or his?" Ami said.

"Both. His pleasure is my pleasure," Mika replied. Ami looked at her appraisingly. "You saw how it was last night. Even when I'm being punished I cum, and cum hard," Mika said.

"Has he ever made you do anything you really didn't want to do?" Ami asked.

"Not really," Mika replied.

"What do you mean not really? Either he has or he hasn't," Ami said.

"Well, he's made me do things that I was very reluctant to do, but they always ended up turning me on more than I ever thought possible," Mika said.

"I can understand that. I was very nervous last night. The only reason I went through with it was because you were so calm about it. And then, when he started it, I go so turned on," Ami said.

"I noticed," Mika said and then flashed Ami a sly smile.

"Doesn't the tattoo on your back embarrass you when people see them," Ami asked.

"They did at first, but now I get turned on when I know other people see them and know I'm a slut and a slave," Mika said.

Ami was considering that when the door to the suite opened and I walked in carrying a couple of packages. Mika jumped up, ran over to me and threw her arms around me in a big hug.

"Trevor san I missed you," She said.

"I can see that," I replied with a smile as I hugged her back. "Did you two have fun while I was gone?"

"We just talked Trevor san," Mika replied.

"Oh? What about?" I asked.

"I was asking her some questions about how things were for her since she has become your slave," Ami said.

"And?" I said.

"It seems Mika has enjoyed it very much so far," Ami replied.

I smiled and said, "I like to think I'm a fair and kind master. BDSM is about more then being tied up and whipped."

"You are fair, and very kind Trevor san," Mika said lovingly.

Ami looked at us like she was trying to work something out for herself.

"What's in the packages Trevor san?" Mika asked eagerly.

"I have your wedding dress and Ami's bridesmaid dress for the ceremony tonight," I said, holding out two garment bags.

"Oh good! And the other packages Trevor san?" Ami asked curiously.

"Ah, these are for you. You seemed to enjoy last night even though you were being punished, so I thought you might like to experience BDSM when it's more about pleasure then punishment and pain," I said and handed her the remaining package.

Ami looked inside the bag I handed her and found a pair each of red leather wrist and ankle cuffs. "Last night you saw the discipline part of BDSM, but there is much more to it then that and I thought you might like to see the sweeter side of our chosen lifestyle," I said.

"Um..." was all Ami could manage to say.

"If you're going to live with us you're going to have to decide if you want to be involved in our lifestyle or not. You're welcome to live with us either way you choose, but I think it best if you have as much information to make your choice as possible. By that same token, if you don't want to try anymore BDSM, I can just return the things I bought and we can forget all about it. No harm, no foul."

Ami thought about what I said for a few minutes and then said, "If I try it and don't like it can we stop?"

"Of course. That's what safe words are for. If you don't like something or it gets to be too much for you to handle just say safe word," I said.

"Safe word?" Ami said making sure she heard me right.

"Yes. I use 'safe word' as my safe word so there's no confusion," I said.

"Oh, ok. I'll give it a try then," Ami said.

"Excellent," I said with a devilish grin. "Mika help her put on her cuffs and then we'll get started."

"Yes Master," Mika said, almost automatically, and began helping her sister put her cuffs on while I went to the toy box I had sent ahead of us to pick out some toys. First, I took out two pairs of corner tie downs for the bed, a quick clip for each tie down. (Basically a quick clip is a double-ended version of the clip on the end of a dog's leash. They are great for easy on and off situations.) A set of three tweezer style clamps connected by a Y shaped chain, a fleece lined leather blindfold and lastly a leather flogger. I told Ami to lay down on her back on the bed, and then Mika and I put the tie downs on the four corners of the bed and attached the quick clips to the tie downs and, then, to Ami's cuffs leaving her spread eagle on the bed and totally helpless and at our mercy.