Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

I stopped on the way home to get a pedicure, manicure and my pussy waxed smooth. Then on a lark I too stopped at the "toy store" thinking "in for a penny in for a pound" and bought a 12 inch, 14 inch and 16 inch life like Big Black Cock dildos to go with the 10 incher I already had. There's more than one way to train Patrick to literally keep his ass at home and spread those ass cheeks wide for his ass fucking horny wife. DOUBLE YUM! I think I'm actually starting something new I never planned on and I LOVE IT! And I'll make sure Patrick not only loves it but becomes addicted to it..

Once I got home I tried on my new clothes again but that just made me even more of a horny needing to be fucked slut. So I turned on the TV and saw there was another snow storm heading our way. I hate this lake effect snow drifting off Lake Michigan. I hate this frigid weather. I need a HOT HARD COCK fucking me to really warm me up damn it! I had a couple glasses of wine to relax but that alcohol just made me even more horny. So I took 2 Tylenol PM and crawled into bed with my Rabbit and 16 Inch Like Like Big Black Cock Dildo and literally fucked myself to sleep.

After the wine, Tylenol PM and fucking myself crazy last night I kind of over slept as in not waking up til almost 2:00pm. I took a very long shower to help me wake up and gain my senses. Then as I dried off I took a look at my freshly waxed smooth pussy and thought, "Damn I'd even eat that good looking hot pussy!" After getting to the bedroom I carefully painted my toe nails and finger nails bright sexy Scarlet Red. I even had some Scarlet Red lip liner I slowly applied around the lips of my pussy and rubbed some of my Scarlet Red lipstick in around my areola and nipples. Damn I looked hot and ready to be fucked! Looking at the clock I became extremely impatient and began getting hornier as every minute slowly ticked off the clock.. It was only 4:40 pm and Patrick's flight wasn't due until after 9:00 pm. How was I ever going to make it almost 5 hours being as horny as I was. Then my cell phone rang breaking me out of my trance. Looking at the phone it was Patrick.

"Hi baby how's my favorite fuck stud? Your wife's pussy needs her fuck stud's cock really bad, baby. WHAT? You son of a bitch, you fucking promised me! What do you mean you have to be gone at least another two weeks maybe three or four. NO fucking way asshole! Get your ass home TONIGHT mister just like you promised! This is a very very important weekend for us. And I'm horny as hell for my husband to fuck me senseless and fill me to overflowing with his very potent cum. You promised me -- how could you?"


"I'm sorry sweetie, I truly am. The two hospitals in Portland are having major computer and connectivity problems. The company is flying me there tonight to supervise the repairs and then the slow re-start process. It will take at least two weeks maybe three or longer if things are really bad. I want and need you just as badly. Hell even my callouses on my right hand are getting callouses from jacking off so much. If it wasn't for those hot sexy nasty nude photos of you I have on my phone I'd go crazy!! Tell you what, why don't you go to the club on Aldridge Avenue tonight and get some relief with a very lucky stud if you know what I mean? It can be my PLEASE FORGIVE ME gift since I think that would be a hell of a lot more fun that roses. I'll make sure the roses are there by Monday though as well."

"You mean you would actually let me fuck another guy without you being there with me? I don't know Patrick. To me that would be like cheating on you. But it does sound kind of sexy and hot. Almost like I am cheating but you knowing about it and by sharing the details it could be like you walking in on me with another guy's cock fucking me. But still -- I feel like that would be cheating with you not being there to share the evening with me."

"Sweetie it won't be cheating since I told you to do it. But your description does make it sound HOT AS HELL! I always get off watching you fuck another guy. I know you and how insatiable you are for a hard cock to be fucking you when you get this super horny. Hell you literally fucked my balls off during the entire Christmas weekend. In a way I'm looking out for my own sexual health as you literally WILL fuck my balls off once I'm back home. So just go out tonight. Have fun and get fucked deep and hard. Just tell me all the details on the phone Sunday afternoon while I look at your photos and jack off. OK. PROMISE me you'll go out and get fucked hard tonight,. Hell since it's only Friday, hell I expect you, no I DEMAND that you do it tonight AND tomorrow night too slut. Maybe that could help you hold back the tide for a few days. I'll TRY to get the company to let me fly back home to take care of a family emergency next weekend. But It looks like I'll be stuck in Portland for quite a while - maybe up to 4 weeks sweetie. So PLEASE -- in fact I INSIST go out tonight and have some sexy fun! I love you sweetie,.. Don't think about it Annette -- Just do it. Go out and be my sexy fuck slut all night tonight and tomorrow night. OK! Do it as your Happy New Year celebration. Bye sweetie call me Sunday afternoon with all the sexy details!"

OH I was so mad I could spit nails. Without even thinking a second, I called Beth.

"I'm totally pissed. Patrick just informed me that he won't be home tonight,. In fact that ass hole is gonna be gone now for maybe up to another 4 fucking weeks. That son of bitch promised me. Are you 4 still going out tonight? Good. Pick me up your super horny bitch at our regular Girls Night Out time of 6:30 pm. Get me drunk cause I'm getting laid tonight! And right now I don't care by who as long as he's hung like a horse and can fuck me all night long and maybe all day tomorrow too!! And then we're going out tomorrow night too to find me another fuck stud and do it all over again! OK get the picture. Your bitch needs a cock and needs to be fucked BAD. See you sluts at 6:30 and you better not be fucking late!"

I started to pick out something to wear and then I thought the hell with Patrick. I'm wearing THIS. And I slipped on my new Scarlet Red garter belt, my new sparkly black silk seamed stockings, my new ultra short micro miniskirt , rubbed Scarlet Red lip stick into my areola and nipples then slipped on my new see through very revealing wide V-Neck top. After applying a heavy coating of Scarlet Red lipstick I turned to give myself the once over in our floor length mirror. DAMN! I liked what I saw. I was one hot sexy looking horny bitch! I was gonna make SURE I got fucked tonight. Just gotta find me a well hung fuck stud! Looking up I saw it was almost 6:30 pm and then heard the horn blast of Beth's Acura. So I put on my sexiest slut walk out to the car.

"Damn bitch. You are one super hot slut tonight. Are you going to the club with us, or do you want us drop you off on a street corner near the downtown hotels to turn tricks all night?"

"Shut up and drive slut. Once we're at the club get me a double. No make it two. The faster you sluts get me drunk, the quicker you'll be able to get me to do all the nasty things you've always wanted to talk me into doing. And I frankly don't give a shit who watches me. In fact - the more the merrier is fine by this exhibitionist bitch! I need to get laid! No -- I'm GOING to get fucked by the biggest hardest cock I can find all damn night tonight and all day tomorrow. PERIOD. Now step on the gas slut, I'm horny as hell!"

Beth had us a table she had called ahead and reserved right on the front row dead center of the stage. After my third double in a row I was feeling no pain. As well, the drinks had also more than quadrupled my state of horniness. I was scoping out the waiters and the bartenders trying to imagine how big their cocks were. Then the stage lights came on and the MC came out to the center of the stage. Once the spot light hit him, he started his speel.

"Ladies, we are so happy to see you here tonight. Especially all you horny married ladies. The show is about to begin. So let me take this opportunity to welcome you to our first annual All Black Male Review. And ladies, you can stop being ladies if you want. In fact we encourage you to do so. There are no rules once the show begins -- no holds barred so be as mild or wild as you wish. Once the front doors are locked, feel fee to get up close and personal with your favorite dancer or dancers -- depending on how daring -- or how horny -- you are -- you can do what ever you and the dancer or dancers agree is OK. Ladies your first dancer will be Antony. His nick name is Mr 12. You''ll soon see how he got that nick name! Just remember he is the "baby" of our family. Our last dancer is Odell who's nick name is Mr Ed due to his over 16 inch long super thick coal black horse cock! There will be all sizes and shapes between our baby boy's 12 inches and Mr' Ed's over 16 inches. Be sure to enjoy ladies. How about a round of applause to bring our our baby boy Antony! IT'S SHOW TIME!"

"OMG they never said it was an ALL BLACK male review. I'm so sorry. If you don't want to stay we can go somewhere else.'

My mouth was already drooling -- 12 inches all the way up to over 16 inches of coal black horse cock! Hmmm - WOW! I gotta see this!

"Beth -- are you a racist or something. Shut up and lets have another round. This horny bitch wants to see this. 12 inches all the way up to over 16 fucking inches -- DAMN -- DOUBLE DAMN! Talk about a horse cock. I need another double!"

Antony was a chocolate colored dream boat. He was only about my height, 5'7", but he was built like the proverbial brick shit house. All muscle, slender waist, nice tight rock hard butt, broad shoulders, ripped muscles all up and down his body and wash board abs. Damn he looked good enough to eat. And when he finally pulled off his last g-string -- OMG 12 inches of solid rock hard cock. I couldn't help but stare and I guess I was licking my lips -- A LOT!

"Well you heard the MC -- he said up close and personal -- no rules - no holds barred. The way you're licking your lips we all 4 know you want it. Go see how much of THAT you can Deep Throat bitch. Go on -- we dare you. Or are you all talk and no show tonight. We can always call a cab to take your wussy ass home."

I don't think I even heard Beth's last comment- something about a cab I think. I was standing at the edge of the stage with a 20 dollar bill in my hand. As soon as Antony leaned down to me he grabbed my head and pulled me into the most passionate French Kiss. WOW then he took the $20 from my hand but didn't let go. Instead he slid my hand up and down his 12 inch black magic shaft. I motioned for him to lean over closer then I whispered.

"My girlfriends dared me to see if I could Deep Throat all your 12 inch cock. Ummmm is it OK if I -- ummm err show them I can?"

I guess I was a little out of my senses but I didn't care. I needed this cock between my lips and sliding down my throat. Boy the tip was covered in sweet tasting pre cum that I made sure I slowly wrapped my tongue around to get every drop. In two minutes flat he was balls deep in my throat and face fucking me in front of every one there watching the show. I didn't care. I was gonna make this stud cum if I had to suck him all night long. And in another 5 minutes Antony did just that. Damn he was filling my throat and mouth after just his first 3 blasts of his sweet thick rich cum. I couldn't swallow fast enough as I had cum drooling from the corners of my mouth, down over my chin and dripping onto my tits. Antony then pulled free and shot 8 fucking blasts of cum all over my face, into my open mouth, onto out stretched tongue then all over see though top and my now totally exposed my tits. I was literally painted in his hot rich thick Nigga cum. WOW! I have never felt so hot in my life. Looking up I saw Antony smiling at me followed by a wink and a lick of his lips. As I turned to go back to my seat I heard this loud roar of applause and whoops and hollers.

"That a girl -- Show us all how to suck that Nigga cock. Look at all that cum. You go girl . You go girl!"

When I made it to my seat there were another TWO doubles waiting for me as my 4 girlfriends were doing a corny bowing routine.

"All hail the Deep Throat Queen of Milwaukee -- Long may she suck! Think you can fuck as great as you suck?"

"Damn straight I can sluts. In fact I plan on showing all of you tonight! Who's the next fuck stud dancing. I gotta taste his cock too. I'll pick out a winner before the end of the show. I'm gonna fuck my first ever Big Black Cock with Patrick no where around me to watch tonight -- maybe 2 or 3 -- AND BAREBACK - and right dead center of that damn stage if I have to! All I can say is I'm getting fucked tonight!"

Cyrus was the next dancer. His cock was also 12 inches but thicker than my fore arm and as shiny coal black as midnight. My eyes are glazed over a bit like a weaving cobra being hypnotized by that waving flute. Only it was 12 inches of thick rock hard Coal Black Big Black Cock that had me mesmerized! I felt Beth tugging on my arm to bring me back to earth. She smiled that impish grin of hers - Nodded toward the stage - Then handed me a 20 dollar bill. I snatched it out of her hand, went to the edge of the stage waving at Cyrus. As he got close enough I only had one thing to say.

"I'm gonna suck that piece of black fuck meat til you cover me with all your Nigga cum. Got it stud. Gimme every black inch of that cock -- NOW!"

Had to stretch my mouth a little wider to accommodate the extra thickness. But he was definitely causing my neck to bulge out as he was balls deep in my mouth. On his down stroke I even shot out my tongue to lap those cum swollen peach sized coal black balls. To say Cyrus was just hung would be like calling the Mona Lisa just a nice picture. Cyrus was so far definitely at the top of my wish list for my "Fuck The Married White Slut Tonight" reward. Wow when he blasted his load down my throat it was like he knew how to time his blasts - the first two more than filled my mouth and throat, then he held back to give me time to swallow that mouthful., Then fired off 2 more thick volleys of Nigga cum, then held back again. He did this over and over til he had shot 10 HUGE jets of cum down my throat. I thought he was surely through. My mistake - he pulled his cock form my mouth and stroked out 6 more heavy thick blasts of his cum all over my face and tits. Lets just say he was impressive enough that he is now #1 with a Bullet on my wish list. Hell he didn't even pick up the $20, just smiled as he leaned over by my ear and said,

"I can get that around lunch time tomorrow after my Big Black Cock fucks you crazy all night long, bitch!"

Well a woman does love a confident man. Make that #1 with TWO Bullets AND A Gold Star! I had to go to the ladies room to at least try to get some of the cum out of my hair and try to blot some from my almost soaked see through top. Not very see though now after being almost covered in cum. Even though the coolness of the now washed off top did help cool me down some. That coolness also caused my gum drop sized nipples to grow to large marble sized very aroused rock hard nipples. Beth saw my predicament and just smiled before laughing with me. That's when I saw another double sitting in front of me.

"I think you sluts are trying to get me drunk or something to make me do nasty things in front of every one here!

We all 5 laughed at that one since we all knew I was so drunk and horny I would fuck the entire Green Bay Packer football team up dead center on that stage if they dropped their pants! The dance rotation continued. The next dancer was Rodney- about 6'2" built of solid muscle with a solid thick almost 14 inch chocolate colored rock hard cock -- not as thick as Cyrus but close. And he immediately pulled his cock out of my mouth and hosed down my tits, my top, my face and in my damn hair again.. So much for my washed off top. When he finished I just said the hell with it and took my top off draping it over the back of my chair. Our waiter was really happy to see that! He was a really handsome white guy about 20 maybe 24 tops. And looked like he had a rather big cock -- maybe 10 inches. Just keep him on the back burner for now. You never know!

Then OMG there were the twins -- Darrell and Tyrone -- My Oh My -- each at least 6'6" tall, as coal black as midnight, shaved heads, broad shoulders, ripped abs, and OMG at least 13-14 inch long coal black look a like cocks as thick as my forearm. I was immediately in lust! Now these two were immediately #1 on my wish list. Sorry Cyrus but you're now in second place right behind these two. But it is definitely a very close second. Hmmm I wonder, three cocks at once -- mouth, pussy and ass. Sounds like a plan to me. While the next 5 dancers were good, attractive and well hung, I mean REALLY WELL HUNG. They just didn't have that click with me. But you better believe I Deep Throated each of them and sure enough my tits and face were still covered in cum when the MC announced it was time for Mr Ed!

Not that I think I could possibly take a cock that was over 16 inches long, but this I had to see. But was I ever wrong. Just seeing that piece of GIGANTIC black love muscle, my pussy was drenched with a steady flow of almost boiling girl juices the entire time he danced. I HAD to have this cock. He was still dancing when I was at the edge of the stage like a panting puppy dog. He smiled and intentionally slowly stroked the length of his cock less than 4 inches from the front of my face. My mouth was drooling and my pussy juices were running down my thighs. He sat on the edge of the stage right in front of me and I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. He then spread his legs wide, firmly grasped my head and began pushing it down to his cock. My mouth was wide open before I was even half way there. Damn his plum sized cock head barely made it past my lips. I had to force my jaws to open wider, but in time I had almost 8 inches into my mouth and the beginning of my throat.

Then he began thrusting my head up and down on his cock. I had to work to fight back my gag reflex and remember to breath through my nose. HOLY SHIT once the tears in my eyes cleared a bit I saw that I had over 3 fourths of his cock in my mouth and throat at least 12 to 13 inches of forearm thick Big Black Cock.. That's when I felt his balls start to tighten then his cock head start to swell and throb. OMG he flooded my mouth, throat, my face, my hair and my tits. I thought his cock would never stop launching load after load of cum. He finally quit after 16 volleys of hot thick rich Nigga cum. I was laughing - 16 huh - one per inch! The entire upper half of my body was covered in his Nigga cum. And I LOVED it. Now more than ever I NEEDED a cock fucking me. I went to the ladies room to at least rinse off some.

I then made it back to my chair just before the grand finale review was to begin where each dancer came off the stage to inter mix with the audience for possible lap or table dances. Well I had a lap dance request alright. But not here. If all went well, I was gonna have company -- all night and into tomorrow. At least my top was now almost dry so I slipped it back on but all the buttons had somehow been popped off. So now my blouse was an over the shoulder open drape keeping my tits and swollen nipples on full display.

"Well have you decided yet?"

"Hmm - what?"

"Which Big Black Cock you gonna fuck bitch?"

"Yes -- Gimme your pen and someone get me three slips of paper from the bar."

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers