Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
435 Followers

"Odell -- MY REAL MAN best get over to my table ASAP after you get out of the dressing room. I have plans for you my big black fuck stud!"

Believe me those bar towels and water sure were appreciated. I had to sit on two of them since there was so damn much cum flowing from my just fucked ass. I used another to clean the cum from my thighs. DAMN he filled my ass but good. I have never seen so much cum.

"Damn -- you really did it my mistress. WOW I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. So how do you feel. Are you gonna be OK?"


"Hell yes I did it. How do I feel? I feel like I need to make that black fuck stud live up to his promise and make all 16 plus inches fit in my now super horny pussy. I'll be OK as soon as Mr Ed fucks my pussy about 10 to 12 times! DAMN he worked me over good and just made me want much more of that Beautiful Big Black Cock. Where is that REAL MAN? He best get here soon or I'll be walking back into the damn dressing room mucho pronto just to rape that fuck stud! - - - There's my REAL MAN! Pay attention Odell So here's the deal. You're coming to stay with me at my house and we're gonna fuck -- and I mean a lot! Since tomorrow is Sunday the club is closed so you don't dare think about getting out of my bed or out of my mouth, pussy and ass til late Monday. Got it! That 16 plus inch cock is all mine and you promised to make every inch fit in this married white girl's horny pussy. Now Simon here is going to be kind enough to drive Beth and me to my house since we have had way too much to drink to get behind the wheel. After you've cleaned up and changed into your more comfortable street clothes here's my address and here's $20 to pay for the cab. Make those clothes the EASY OFF kind cause you won't be wearing them again til you have to leave to go dance late Monday. Be there say in an hour and a half. That will give Beth and me time to "pay" Simon for his kind deed. See you soon my Big Black Fuck God!"

As soon as Beth and I got past my front door our skirts and blouses went flying. Beth and I grinned then dropped to our knees in front of Simon. We raced to get his pants unfastened, down his legs and OFF. Then Beth stood and stripped off his shirt. I was staring at his hard cock. I had under estimated his size. Instead of being a 10 incher he was definitely a 12, just not as thick as Cyrus or the twins. Beth looked down and got this "Oh my god I've hit pay dirt" look in her eyes. Simon let out a gasp as I was quickly down to his balls slapping against my chin as I had all 12 inches deep down in my throat. I looked up at him locking eyes with him and started to bob up and down. He was soon moaning like a large cat that's being pet. Beth looked down again after giving Simon one hell of a passionate French kiss. I guess after all of what she saw and did tonight has her motor running pretty hot and needs to get hosed down by Simon's 12 inch cock.

"OK Simon your choice. You can either cum down my throat as I'm giving you a Deep Throat blow job, or, you can cum while fucking Beth's pussy or ass or fuck both if you wish. But due to time you can't have Beth and me both -- at least not this time. Next week is another story stud! That is if you still want to be my escort to the Swingers Club fuck party next Thursday night."

"I wanna fuck Beth and I mean bad. Don't get me wrong. I want to cum down your throat too. But you said I have to make a choice. So the way I look at it - one throat versus a pussy and an ass. Two to one wins! This time anyway. Next week is another story. And yes I still want to be your escort, just need to know what time to pick you up Thursday night. You know like a real date!"

I got the camcorder out and got Beth's fuck session with Simon in it's entirety. He fucked her pussy first til she was screaming out as she was cumming and squirting, then he got her up onto all fours and took her ass. And I mean for mild mannered young man he fucking TOOK her ass. Surprised me. Surprised Beth too and she LOVED IT. When they were sated at least for now, Beth slipped on a robe of mine and her coat, then kissed the head of Simon's cock before helping him get dressed. Never did locate one of his socks. So I'll have to find it and return it to him next Thursday on our "date night'. Beth used my car to quickly drive Simon back to the bar parking lot so he could get his car and drive home. The slut gave him a slow blow job there in the parking lot til he filled her mouth with his cum. So Simon definitely drove home a happy camper. Beth got back pretty fast considering the good bye blow job. Then Odell was right behind her. Beth and I jumped him as soon as he was in the door and stripped him naked. I pulled him to the bedroom and threw him the best I could onto my bed. At almost 7 feet tall I know he helped me - A LOT!

OMG that night as well as the next day and half was nothing short of pure bliss. I still shudder when I think of the first time he asked me if I was ready for my trip to the moon and back. He slowly and very patiently pressed and worked a little harder then pressed even harder and worked some more until his cock head pushed past my cervix. Talk about a trip to the moon. Nerve endings I didn't even know of before were firing off one orgasm after another. Damn I'm shuddering now just thinking about it. His cock was touching nerve endings I never knew existed. I was cumming and squirting with every stroke. His cock head was pressing on the top wall of my womb and I could see it pressing up against my taut tummy just below my navel. I just knew my cervix and vagina were wrapped around his shaft at least 6 inches below the head of his cock. Man was I ever being fucked!

That man knows how to fuck. PERIOD! If I weren't married I'd grab him up in a heart beat. Beth captured that first night on my camcorder. At around 7:00am Sunday morning, she made coffee then brought Odell and me a cup. She said she was gonna leave us two fuckers alone so we could - well fuck! And boy we did. Almost non stop except for mandatory pee breaks and two short naps that Odell insisted I needed late Sunday afternoon and again about 3:00am Monday morning. Other than that Odell was fucking my mouth, pussy and ass almost non stop. And MAN talk about filling me with his Nigga cum. I had to change the bed linens 3 times before 4:00pm Monday afternoon then again after Odell left. His cum was draining out of me it felt like forever.

God - If I hadn't taken that morning after pill he certainly would have me Bred Black for sure. Every time he was cumming, his cock head was deep inside my womb. Now THAT is the way to make babies! If I knew Patrick would be okay with it, I would have actually let Odell fuck me til I was Bred Black. I mean what better way to honor such a great fuck stud than to BEG him to fuck his baby into you!!!! I may have to work up the nerve and ask Patrick to let him do it for it for real. I mean I'm not a racist and neither is Patrick. We are both open minded and MAN Odell can fuck me any time he wants! I was tempted to throw away my two spare morning after pills and just make him do the dirty deed. But I knew I really needed to have Patrick with me 100% on that. So maybe next month? Who knows? I can be a pretty good campaigner and usually get everything my way!

Well turns out Odell and I have standing dates now. His dance group moved on to the next bar in Chicago after their show Monday night.. But they are scheduled back to this bar every three to four weeks until next January 2018. So Odell will be fucking me crazy and sending me on those trips to the moon and back one or two days and nights every time his dance group is back in town.

OK now as to my Patrick. He was never more turned on in his life when I texted him the photos of me being fucked by 3 Big Black Cocks with my catty remarks of "See what you missed" or "My very first Big Black Cock DP but it won't be my last! - "Almost let that Biggest Cock fuck his baby into me. Came very very close to just begging him to BREED ME BLACK!" Leave it Patrick to surprise me right back. He was almost like an over joyed kid on Christmas morning as he said that is his BIGGEST fantasy and for several years has been trying to work up the nerve to ask me to do it while he watches me fuck several Big Black Cocks at the same time. Even more so when he told me his ultimate fantasy was to have me take the risk of fucking a Big Black Cock BAREBACK when I'm most fertile and off the pill. Said the risk of actually maybe being accidentally Bred Black while he watched just made the entire thing HOT AS HELL!

That explained why Patrick REALLY enjoyed and stayed so damn rock hard watching some of the black guys in our Swingers Club double teaming and even triple teaming several married white girls there. I wonder if 16 plus inches is BIG ENOUGH for Patrick to watch and get off on while watching it fucking his horny wife. Think I'll ask him before Odell is back in three to four weeks. Maybe it can be my turn to surprise Patrick again by INSISTING he be MADE to watch Odell fuck me while I'm off the pill the next time I'm super fertile. The more I think along those lines, I'm definitely going to have a sexy heart to heart discussion with Patrick telling him THAT is what I want to happen too. Maybe even before he gets back!

Now as to my strap on harness and those beautiful Big Black Girl Cock Dildos from 12 inches up to 16 inches. I went out into the garage and retrieved Patrick's big measuring tape. And then had it beside one showing it's length, then the next and so on. Taking a photo of each one and a final photo of me just wearing my harness and the 12 incher. Sent them to Patrick and told him there is a new rule in the house. If he wants to fuck my ass, I get to fuck his. In fact AT LEAST every Tuesday night it's my turn from now on. And that in time he WILL be taking all 16 inches of my biggest Big Black Girl Cock. His reply was another surprise. First he said he is "supposed to get" 4 weeks straight off in comp time. Then asked me if during those four weeks I thought I could train him to take the 16 incher and then maybe shop for even bigger ones. Hmmm my Patrick -- my new ass fuck slut Hubby! Who would have thought? Then he confessed that is another of his closest held fantasies swearing that he's not gay or bisexual or anything. Just wants his wife to peg his ass on a regular basis like AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK or more if she like it as much as he will -- and the bigger the better as well. Well I wasted no time telling him THAT is definitely on OUR "To Do List" from now on -- and if he is a good horny ass fuck slut Hubby maybe 2-3 times or more every week!

Speaking of sluts. I broke in each of my new girl cocks on Beth. And yes she is now MY BITCH. She is over here every morning and again every afternoon to do what ever her MISTRESS instructs her to do. Of course I fuck her every day with my strap on Big Black Girl Cocks and she eats my pussy AND ass every day as well. OK I'll admit it. I eat her pussy and ass too. Lots of times in a 69. And yes she has even fucked me with my Girl Cocks. I mean gotta keep my pussy and ass primed and ready for Big Black Cocks right.

My slut girlfriends and I go out at least one night a week for our girls night out. One by one Beth and I have got them turned on to Big Black Cocks too. So now when we go out, we go to the more predominately black pick up bars and dance clubs. And of course we all 5 end up fucking a new Big Black Cock each of those girls night out nights. After Patrick gets back again, or maybe even before if he lies to me again about being able to stay home, I'm telling him I'm getting three or four Queen of Spades tattoos. In fact the more I think about it, I'm just going to get them then model them for Patrick as soon as he gets his ass home telling him that besides fucking Patrick, I'm gonna be fucking Big Black Cocks from now on too -- lots of them in fact. The way I look at the tattoos, they're like advertising in these clubs. They will sure eliminate all the preliminary "How do you do. What's a married white girl like you doing in black man's pick up bar? And all that getting to know you bull shit talk" and get right down to "So I see you wanna fuck Big Black Cocks - Is my 14 inches enough or do I need to get my even bigger brother to join us for a Big Black Cock DP? OK - when and where?" Hell that way I don't even have to by a drink and the guy doesn't have to buy me a drink either. So much more simple that way. Plus, I might get to fuck 2 or 3 on those nights instead of just 1.

And now -- our handsome young fuck stud Simon. He was indeed my escort for our Swingers Club fuck party. He was like a kid in a candy store. Besides fucking my pussy and ass THREE TIMES EACH and getting 2 Deep Throat blow jobs until he was filling my mouth with his cum. He almost was pumping his cum down my throat in less than 2 minutes when I did an Ass-to-Mouth Deep Throat on his cock after the first time he fucked my ass. I introduced him to several other ladies there who I knew had Cougar tendencies and appetites for young hard cock -- if you know what I mean. One single gal I made sure he got to know "up close and personal" fell in lust and love with his 12 inch cock, then took him home with her that night when the club closed at 4:00 am and he didn't get out of her bed or her mouth, pussy and ass for 4 days straight. They are now an item going every where together, doing every thing together and I'm sure Simon is getting his balls fucked off every day and night. The two of them even joined our Swingers Club as a new couple. I knew giving Simon some "exposure time" so to speak, someone would surely gobble him up quick.

And now to my trying to get pregnant. Timing is everything. And keeping your ass home is everything too. Patrick is supposed to be back from Portland the Thursday I start my next fertile time. But that is also the first day Odell will be back at this bar dancing again. So I'm getting a baby fucked into me then by one or the other. If Patrick flakes out again, well Odell will just fuck me til he pumps his Nigga baby into me and I'm Bred Black. And I already very firmly told Patrick I'm getting a baby fucked into me that weekend by either Patrick or someone else if he flakes out on me again -- no questions asked. PERIOD. So I WLL be pregnant within 3-4 weeks one way or the other. In a way I kinda hope it is by Odell! But don't you dare tell Patrick that. Well at least not til I have that heart to heart with Patrick I mentioned about me being Bred Black by Odell -- And just to tell him that's the way it's gonna be -- I'm getting Bred Black. OK.

I'll give all of you an update on everything in 3-4 weeks. Hope you enjoyed my story. Please vote a 5 for me. You might get a Deep Throat blow job if you do! Or I can use your name as the middle name for my first Nigga baby! Bye for now.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
435 Followers