Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell Mr Ed my pussy and ass are his tonight. Maybe Beth's too. See you all about 7:00 pm tonight. I'll have lots of 20 dollar bills and a very horny hungry mouth and throat. Please give this to Odell and tell him all about us. We RERALLY want his over 16 inch Big Black Cock. In fact -- I FUCKING NEED IT!"

As the guys left they each one gave Beth and I both a very passionate soul searching French kiss along with a slow lingering feel up of our tits, pussies and asses.

"What was that note all about bitch?

"If things go right - I think we're gonna have a hot date tonight. Tomorrow and until late afternoon Monday too -- With Mr Ed!"

"OH SHIT better charge up that camcorder bitch. We GOTTA get this on record. Over 16 Beautiful Big Black Cock Fucking Inches. Are you sure? I mean really? Hell something that HUGE will definitely take both of us to handle that fuck monster! My pussy is already gushing just thinking about it. And from that stream flowing down your thighs I know you are too bitch! DAMN! DOUBLE DAMN! We're gonna get royally fucked!"

Beth and I showered together and picked out some really slutty clothes for us to wear tonight. And well, I did something I hadn't done since college. I literally raped Beth and took her pussy and ass without being at the Swingers Club or having Patrick with me or drunk being talked into it. Nope -- I wanted her and mark my word -- I'm gonna make her my bitch! I'll soon be having my bitch eating my pussy and ass all the time now!. Damn - thoughts of breaking out that new strap on were lingering in my mind. Then I thought, next time for sure -- her pussy and ass WILL BE MINE. I'll make her MY BITCH for sure then! My thoughts also ranged of Beth being forced to take that over 16 inch Big Black Cock in her pussy AND up her ass. I might actually have to break out my strap on to get her warmed up, primed and ready for Mr Ed! LOL After we were finally dressed and looking like sluts needing to be fucked, we decided what the hell and left for the club before 6:15 pm. So we'll just be politely early. On the way there Beth whipped out her cell phone to see if she had any messages from her Sam.

"OMG You bitch! That's not you! -- OMG that's my birthmark! -- That's me being taken by 3 Big Black Cocks! - I fucking love these -Definitely private slut scrapbook material. - Love you, BITCH!

"Love you too you Big Black Cock Fuck Slut! Don t worry you wont always be a slut. You'll be MY BITCH before you know it!"

As we pulled into the club parking lot, I had a sudden case of butterflies bouncing around in my stomach. Over 16 fucking inches! WOW. Well those 3 guys sure did work me over good and stretched my pussy and ass for Super Size Cock. OK it's now or never. I grabbed Beth and we were in the front door. The show wouldn't start until 7:00 pm, so we found a table on the front row again. We no sooner sat down than the same waiter from last night came to our table. His name badge said Simon which I had over looked last night. Think I had other things on my mind last night. Ya think?

"Welcome back ladies. And my dear, I hope you don't mind me saying, but the show you put on last night was a hell of a lot more arousing and entertaining than these dancers. If -- umm -- err -- ahh - you ever need a date or escort, please let me know. Here's my name and cell phone number. Please don't throw it away. Now how can I help you? The same as last night maybe? As I remember it was a double White Russian for you and a Double Sex on the Beach for you.

"Thanks for the name and number, Simon. That's a sweet name. Will you tell me Simon says Deep Throat me or Simon says fuck my balls off? You just never know. My ass hole husband is away on business for weeks at a time. I might need an escort to err ahh ahem a private Swingers Club we belong too. For one of their let's get naked and fuck type functions. And yes, you're dead on with our drink order. Why don't you bring us two rounds of doubles now, and then keep them coming in pairs like that all night as soon as we're half down on the second drink. I think I'm gonna need quite a bit of alcohol for what I have planned for the two of us sluts tonight. Umm since we're most likely going to be too drunk to drive. Can I trust you to drive us back to my house at closing. I really don't want to take a cab and leave my car in an empty bar parking lot for well who knows how long if things go as planned later. Can you do that for us? Treat us right and we'll treat you right, if you know what I mean stud! I know I can promise you the same type of Deep Throat blow job you saw last night! Umm are the dancers here yet. If so, if you'll please ask Cyrus to come to our table for a minute or two you might get not only that Deep Throat blow job but maybe a sweet BAREBACK fuck from my slut girlfriend here as well.? So be a doll for us cause I know there is a function going on at our Swingers Club next week that if I go I most definitely will need an escort. Mind if I take you up on your offer of being my escort? Hope you don't mind watching people fuck and then joining in on all the fun!"

"WOW! I'll be back with your drinks right after I go get Cyrus. And no I don't mind watching and then joining in at all. Happened all the time at my fraternity before I graduated. Hell I'm sure it's still happening every weekend still. Be right back ladies. Please make yourselves as comfortable as you wish. The front doors will be locked as soon as the show starts at 7:00 pm sharp just like last night. So be as wild as you want ladies..Would err ahh hate to see those two hot sexy blouses covered with cum like yours was last night. If you wish I can drop by later and check them like a coat and hang them safely in our cloak room! Besides you both have GREAT looking tits that any guy would LOVE to see err ahh ummm up close and personal if you know what I mean ladies! If you want to really be wild, I can umm check your skirts too. In fact consider that a DARE!"

Beth and I just smiled then shot each other our our little miss devil grins!

"I will if you will SLUT! Dare you to go Bare!"

"You're on BITCH! I'll one up you. I DARE you to go totally bare AND get fucked right there on that stage by Mr Ed no less!'

"Hmmmm you're really pushing all the right buttons on this exhibitionists bitch. Let's just say we'll see for now. But get me drunk enough and you know I'm horny enough I'll fucking do it SLUT!"

As we laughed I saw Cyrus coming around the corner and Mr Ed was with him. DAMN this guy has to be 6"9 or 6"10 maybe even 7'. I hadn't noticed last night on the stage as I had my eyes elsewhere on his hot body. His shoulders are almost as broad as a damn Volkswagen Beetle. And my oh my those toned washboard abs. And that HUGE bulge in his warm ups is well, how can I say it -- MOUTH WATERING and PUSSY GUSHING!

"Well these are the ones I told you about and sent you that note. Two of the hottest married white girl fuck sluts I have ever seen, nigger. And as you saw from the note -- Tonight is your lucky night Bro! This is Ms Annette and this is Ms Beth. And man they fuck like wild women and LOVE Big Black Cock. Ladies this is Odell or Mr Ed as he's called on stage. And I think you both now know why. Come on nigger don't let their hot pussies get your tongue -- well not until after they get you home with them. Say sumpin Bro!"

"Ladies please to meet you and maybe later BLACK MEAT you too. Not many white girls can take this."

He then pulled the front of his warm ups down and out flopped the most magnificent beautiful Big Black Cock ever. Yes it was HUGE. Maybe 13-14 inches and that is SOFT. Damn my pussy is doing flip flops as well as running girl juices like a damn river down my thighs.

"So you sure you want this. Odell don't take kindly to jokes. And Odell don't wear no damn condom or don't do no damn pull outs or stop fucking til I say the time is right. Once I start fucking you might as well hang up the watch and clock for at least 12 to 16 hours before I need to take a short break. So you two really think you can handle this once it's hard and thick?"

"Well stud just ask Cyrus, Darrell and Tyrone. Their Big Black Cocks worked us over pretty good last night and today until 4:00 pm. I think they have our pussies and asses pretty well stretched out, primed and ready to be fucked by A REAL MAN'S COCK. You are a REAL MAN aren't you stud?"

"OK I'm the last one to dance again tonight. Let me see just how wild you can get here tonight. If you show me what you got and what you can do, then you got what you be wishing for. All 16 plus inches of this REAL MAN'S Big Black Cock fucking you married white girls into next week. By the way, I always fuck my women's ass FIRST. If your ass can take this balls deep, then I'll MAKE your pussy take it balls deep. Ladies this thing will hit nerve endings you never knew you had. I just don't fuck your pussy. I get deep enough to fuck your womb! Not only will your pussy be mine but so will your cervix and your womb. So what do you say? Do we or don't we. Answer me by showing me how wild you can get here tonight. Show me and and I'll say OK lets go."

I looked over my shoulder and caught the eye of our waiter. Then started to remove my top and skirt. He was right there almost panting as I started to strip only a few feet from him.

"How's this for a wild start. You're not the only stripper here tonight stud! Gimme your hand. You too slut strip! It's our show time too!"

I took Odell's hand and slid his fingers across my flooded pussy then pushed two of them deep into my pussy. Once I pulled them out, my mouth encased them as I sucked my girl juice of them til they were only covered in my saliva. Then I glided his hand over to Beth's now totally exposed pussy and did the same thing only I sucked her girl juice off his fingers this time.

"Well stud is that a good enough wild start for you. Here Simon, be a good young man and take our tops and skirts to the cloak room like you said. We don't need any of that thick, rich and creamy cum all over them tonight now do we.. We were feeling way over dressed anyway."

Turning my head our waiter, Simon, had returned with another two rounds of doubles and was smiling as he handed us some warm damp bar towels and a champagne bucket filled with almost hot water.

"Thought since you got down and naked so quickly, you might be needing these pretty soon. I'll keep you well supplied on both all night as you need them. And I have a feeling you're gonna be needing quite a few. But before you clean up, let me get my phone and get a few hot sexy photos please. Like right now as you sit back and spread your legs WIDE for me. And again later should you find yourself covered in cum again. Like I said I'm pretty certain you will be after what I saw last night."

Beth and I grinned at each other then assumed the position with our legs spread wide as our fingers of one hand spread our pussy lips open and fingers of the other hand were pinching and pulling on our nipples. Simon couldn't get enough photos of our tits and fully displayed soaking wet pussies. Then he was all smiles AND had a very obvious bulging hard cock.

"Simon you might be right so keep watching closely. Don't want you to miss anything now would we!"

Hmmm his cock looks as if it is about the same size as Patrick's 10 incher. Wouldn't be a bad idea to keep him in mind as a potential escort and young fuck stud for this Cougar! I'll definitely put his name and number in my cell phone with a 10 asterisks mark for his apparent 10 inches of hard cock.

Well we were the only two women completely naked. At least for the start of the show any way. But soon there were several others that had taken the hint. I had Beth right up at the stage with me. I would Deep Throat the dancer's Big Black Cock then she would try to go all the way down on his cock too. By golly, after she's my bitch, I'll train her to be able to Deep Throat a telephone pole! We were getting similar applause and cheers as I did last night. And yes we quickly needed those wet bar towels and hot water because we were covered in cum by the time the third dancer started. Sure enough when we got to our table Simon was right there getting pictures of our cum covered bodies. We made sure to give poor Simon some really lewd sexy poses of Beth and I licking cum from each other's tits and faces before we cleaned up a little. Of course I made sure to volunteer to run the bar towel over Beth''s soaking wet pussy. Actually it was just an excuse to make her cum for me which she did BIG TIME. She's gonna be MY BITCH really soon now!

We weren't sure who the other ladies there were applauding most -- the dancers or the free sex show we were giving them. We were in our stride by the time the next to last dancer was ending his routine and we had drank down all his cum. Knowing Mr Ed would be next, we both returned to our table and I immediately downed BOTH my doubles that Simon had waiting for me. Then we began to clean up a little.

"Well, are you gonna take me up on my dare. Or are you gonna wuss out. Hmmm you gonna fuck that over 16 inch cock on the stage right here in front of every body?"

'Why do you think I downed those last two drinks. I'm horny as hell, drunk and hell yes I'm fucking that over 16 inch Big Black Cock right here on that damn stage just as soon as Odell hits the stage. Tell Simon to get his camera ready and I want damn copies! Ok come on, time to go grab Simon and then follow me. Mr Ed's music is starting! Damn -- Can't believe I'm really doing this!"

Once we were at the stage I started playing with Beth. Kissing and then biting her nipples HARD. Finger fucking her pussy, then her ass, then both at the same time. French kissing her til we both had to take a breath. Then I told her,

"Remember Odell says he always fucks his white women's ass FIRST. So you're gonna get me ready slut. Tongue fuck my ass -- NOW BITCH!"

I pushed Beth down onto her knees, held her head and backed my ass right up to her face.

"Eat me BITCH -- Tongue fuck my ass. NOW BITCH!"

Beth all of a sudden had the most lust filled look in her eyes that I have never seen on her ever before. Then she surprised the hell out of me when she kissed my ass hole then said, ,

"Yes my mistress."

Then she started a slow rimming of my ass followed shortly by her tongue slowly sliding into my ass then she grabbed my hips and really went to town tongue fucking my ass. DAMN she was just as turned on as I was. Hell even Odell had a mis-step in his dance routine as his eyes were glued to Beth eating my ass. Wonder if that's wild enough for him. Well I think my next step is gonna blow his mind.

"Odell -- come here -- now please. Gotta get your cock ready to fuck my ass. You did say MY REAL MAN was gonna fuck my ass FIRST didn't you. Beth, you need to suck this Big Black Beast and get it wet and slick. He's gonna fuck me right here on the stage in front of everyone here. Go on BITCH suck his cock!"

"Yes my mistress."

Beth was like a wild woman as she attacked Mr Ed's cock with a vengeance. I had never seen her work so hard trying to suck a cock. She was only able to get about 8 inches fully into her mouth. But she was worshiping that Big Black Cock with her tongue from his ass to this balls , all up and down his shaft and especially all around that huge purple cock head. In about 5 minutes his entire cock was shiny and thick with her saliva. Even his ball sack was dipping with her saliva.

"Simon be a dear. Help me get up onto the stage. This married white girl is about to get her ass fucked by a REAL MAN! Better have that phone camera ready. And again I want copies my young fuck stud!"

I climbed up on the stage and gave Odell a hot passionate French kiss. Then looking him in the eyes, I said

"Fuck my ass like a Real Man Nigga!"

I immediately went to the center of the stage under the brightest spot light. Got down on to all fours reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide. Then looked over my shoulder at Mr Ed.

"Fuck me you Nigga stud. Show all these ladies her how a married white girl gets her ass fucked by a REAL MAN!"

I heard several ooooohs ahhhs and several ladies almost breathlessly trying to yell out "OH MY GOD" and "HOLY SHIT she's really gonna do it" "Is he REALLY gonna fuck her ass with that Big Black Tree Trunk of a cock on that stage under those spot lights?"

Mr Ed didn't need to be asked twice. He had that GIGANTIC cock head poised at my still gaping wet ass. Then his massive hands grabbed my hips and started pulling me back onto his cock. I saw fucking stars when that huge bulbous cock head finally popped past my sphincter. But the good kind of stars that turned into flashing fireworks in all sorts of colors. I was in Big Black Cock Fuck Slut Heaven.

"More Nigga -- More of that Beautiful Big Black Cock- Give it to me -- All 16 plus inches! - FUCK MY ASS NOW STUD!"

I can't lie - there were tears in my eyes at first as he slowly slid into my ass until that HUGE ball sack that held those cum filled almost peach sized balls were slapping up against my pussy and clit. To say he had my ass stretched to the max would be really close to being spot on! DAMN I felt full, stuffed to the max to be exact. Then he started a slow in and out movement. Just an inch or two at a time, then 3-4 inches at a time, and so on until he was fucking my ass for real. His cock head would almost pull free then he would grab my hips even tighter and slam right back in balls deep. I looked around to see who was screaming out out me. Then I realized I was the one doing the loud screaming. I was howling like a banshee from the pure erotic pleasure Odell was giving me. But I was finally being really ass fucked by my REAL MAN!

It hurt at first but now I was rocking and rolling with one orgasm after the other. Anyone tell you there is no such thing as an anal orgasm is lying through heir teeth! They just haven't had their ass fucked by a REAL MAN! Hell Mr Ed must have pounded my ass for almost 45 minutes before I flt his cock start to swell even larger and start throbbing deep in my ass. He grabbed my hair tightly jerking my head up and back which caused my back to arch allowing him to slam even deeper into my as. I thought I was gonna pass out form the way he was literally using me in front of everyone there. Then again when I felt the head of his cock swell to almost twice its normal size and begin a constant throbbing.

Then he pulled me back hard and tight as I felt that first volley of his cum. It felt like I soon had a liquid furnace in my ass. Even I could see his cum dripping down onto the floor between my spread legs. Hell it felt like he was giving me a black cum enema. After he shot what felt like his 13th or 14th blast of cum into me, I felt his huge hand slap my right ass cheek and I mean HARD then my left then my right again then my left until he had popped my ass cheeks eight swats each. Hmm - 16 inches 16 swats. Sounds fair to me. I was in Big Black Cock Fuck Slut Heaven and didn't want to come down.

But all good things eventually come to an end. Odell slowly pulled his cock from my heavily fucked ass. There was no doubt when his cock head popped free. There was a very loud PLOP that echoed across the stage and I'm sure even out into the audience. He was kind enough to help me to a standing position. As I turned toward the front of the stage to make my way down to the floor, the audience began to go wild with applause, BRAVO -- AGAIN -- FUCK HER AGAIN. So I politely bowed. Then I turned to Odell and gave him a passionate lip lock French kiss while also lovingly stroking his cock. I don't know why but I dropped to my knees and went Ass-to-Mouth on him to suck his cock clean. I amazed myself as I got at right at 12 to 13 inches into my mouth and down my throat. Once I knew he was clean I got up and wobbled to the edge of the stage. Thankfully both Beth and Simon were there to help me down. Just before I stared to get down I turned toward Mr Ed.