Make It HOT In The Dead Of Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you say THREE. My aren't you the horny bitch! Who? And you gonna fuck them here where we can watch or are we heading to your place for another private floor show. Again, who bitch?"

"If you must know, Darrell, Tyrone and Cyrus. If they agree. My place -- all night -- and all day tomorrow -- BAREBACK- NO FUCKING PULL OUTS!"

You weren't kidding were you. THREE FOR REAL? So ahhh - we get to watch right, bitch?"

"Of course -- all you sluts in fact. I mean I need some one to operate my camcorder right? At least until you think you need to get home to your horny husbands."

As the dancers came down for their audience mingle time, I immediately got the attention of my new Three Amigos and handed each of them their "Party Invitation" I had quickly scrawled onto the slips of paper Beth had got me. After a few more minutes of inter mingling with other women near by, they quickly came over and were all over me - I guess hoping for another Deep Throat blow job right then and there. Once I had their undivided attention all I said was,

"OK you read your invitations - The three of you -- NOW - My house all night and all day tomorrow -- You're fucking this horny bitch -- BAREBACK -- No damn condoms and no damn pull outs -- This is for real studs- Got it -- How soon can we get out of here? I need to be fucked by three Beautiful Big Black Cocks! If you have trouble deciding I can always make the same proposal to three other dancers! So how soon can we leave my hot Nigga fuck studs? In case you need it here's my cell number and address. Don't lose it as I will NOT replace it."

My 4 sluts took Beth's car while I took my 3 Black fuck studs back to my house in a limo. They didn't cum but I sure gave each of them equal time back and forth with my Deep Throat blow jobs all the way to my house. Beth and the sluts beat us there and were impatiently waiting for me to pay the limo driver. I stepped out of the back seat of the limo carrying and then twirling my micro miniskirt and top as I waltzed up my sidewalk to my front door like a prissy pea fowl hen completely naked for all my neighbors to see. I no sooner had my front door open than my 3 studs were taking turns French kissing me and running their hands all over my body. I swear one of them began fingering my pussy and I immediately started to cum and squirt all over their hand.

"WOW guys -- You act you're happy to meet me or something. Slow down, we have all night and all day tomorrow til whenever you have to leave to get ready for your show tomorrow night. I've had a pretty big head start on drinking, but I think I'll have another double or two. Sluts you know where everything is so help yourselves. Beth you will find my camcorder in the top left hand drawer of that desk. Get it and get ready slut! How about you guys, what can I get you to drink? I have beer and all sorts of hard liquor. That is as long as all three of you promise to be hard lickers on my pussy and ass!"

My 4 slut girlfriends were kind enough to fill the guys drink orders. Then I told them if I'm gonna be naked, then they are too. If they want to watch they gotta strip! Laughing my 4 slut girlfriends did in nothing flat. Needless to say my now naked 3 studs' cocks were rock hard and ready to fuck.

"Come on guys, the bedroom in this way. You too Beth, bring that camcorder I want EVERYTHING on video slut. Got it! And sluts you said you wanted to watch, so get a move on. The REAL SHOW is about to begin!"

WOW- I was no sooner through the bedroom door when my three studs picked me up and had me in the middle of my king size bed. Darrell and Tyrone held my married white girl legs up and spread as wide as possible then Cyrus got down and dirty eating my ass first, then my pussy, then my clit. Then back and forth round and round. He had me cumming and squirting all over his face but never once stopped. Instead I felt his long thick almost purple tongue licking around my puckered winking ass, then pressing into it. Harder and harder till I felt it start to slide in. I was moaning loudly as Cyrus started deeply tongue fucking my horny ass. Then even louder when I felt two then three fingers stroking in and out of my gushing pussy. I began cumming and squirting so hard I was trembling all over my body. I heard myself scream out "NOOOOO" as Cyrus slowly pulled his tongue from my very aroused ass. But moaned even more loudly as I felt first one, then two, then three long thick black fingers starting to finger fuck my ass. I could not control how hard I was cumming. After I almost passed out, Cyrus finally pulled his fingers from my pussy and my ass causing me to immediately start whimpering like little girl who had her favorite lollipop taken away from her in mid lick.

"Yo Darrel, Tyrone -- Bros she's ready. Darrell you lay down beside our new fuck slut. I'll pick her up and lower her pussy down onto your cock. Bitch you best start sucking Tyrone's cock til he's nice and slick so he can easily slide into your married white girl ass. You're about to get a Big Black Cock DP."

Tyrone was immediately working his cock into my mouth as Cyrus once again started to finger fuck my ass, spreading his fingers wider and wider with each stroke to get my ass gaped open wide. After Tyrone thought his cock was slick enough he pulled that saliva covered fuck meat from my mouth and began slapping it against each side of my face. Cyrus pulled his fingers free and my ass felt so damn empty. But not for long. I felt Tyrone working that Beautiful Big Black Cock up against my now gaped ass. I heard my own loud gasp of air I inhaled as Tyrone pushed his cock head past my sphincter, then again as I felt him grab my hips and firmly thrust deep every inch of his cock into my ass until his balls were resting against my labia and Darrell's cock. They started a cadence of Darrell going in as Tyrone pulled out, then reversed their directions. Over and over and over and over. My mind was floating somewhere up in the Heavens as I was totally lost in this what felt like a permanent state of lust for these Big Black Cocks. As their tempo increased I couldn't hold back any longer.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YEEESSS -- FUUUCCCKKK MMMEEE - make me your married white girl fuck slut -- OWNNN MMMEEE"

My entire body was in one continuous orgasm. My toes were curled so tightly I felt like they were going to break off. Every hair on my body was on end. I knew I had to be covering Darrell with at least a quart of my girl juice as I was cumming and squirting so hard. My focus was then brought back to reality as I felt Cyrus working his cock towards my mouth.

"You best get this cock really wet and slick. Tyrone and I are gonna swap places. I just gotta get me some of your married white girl ass. After Tyrone pulls his fuck stick from your just fucked ass, you're gonna suck him clean and hard again. There ain't nothing hotter than watching a married white girl do Ass-to-Mouth on a Nigga cock that has just fucked her ass. Suck it bitch! Get it ready to claim your married white girl ass!"

In short order just as Cyrus thought he was slick enough - All of a sudden my ass felt empty as Tyrone pulled free of the ass he had just been hammering balls deep. But Cyrus was right there slamming his cock balls deep into my horny ass. Looking to my right I saw Beth running the camcorder and my 3 slut girlfriends fingering their pussies and clits as they watched my what seemed to be never ending DP. Then I felt a nudging on my left check that caused me to turn my head to see Tyrone's cock pressing against my lips. Like a wanton whore I immediately opened my mouth and Deep Throated his entire cock. My tongue went crazy licking his cock clean. His hand grasped my head and he started to face fuck me. Between the cock in my mouth and the two fucking me, I was in slut Heaven. Then I heard Tyrone yell out.

"I'm ready. Pick the bitch up Cyrus. Let me get down beside Darrell then you can set her pussy down on my fuck stick! Then you let Darrell have a crack at that fine married white girl ass."

Without even pulling from my ass, Cyrus picked me up off Darrell's cock and set me down onto Tyrone's cock. After a many many more strokes into my ass, Darrell was tapping Cyrus on his shoulder. Reluctantly Cyrus slowly pulled his cock from my quivering ass. Damn I felt so empty again but Darrell took care of that quick. MY GOD he hammered into my ass. I knew his cock had to be rubbing against his twin brother's cock against that membrane between my ass and pussy. My moans were short lived as Cyrus had grabbed my head so he could force his cock into my mouth. Why the hell is this Ass-to-Mouth stuff turning me on so much? And why the hell hadn't I been doing this sooner with Patrick and all the guys at the Swingers Club?

Cyrus evidently needed to cum. He started face fucking me deeper and harder as he firmly held onto my head. I felt his cock causing my neck to bulge out on each and every stroke. I was loving this and wanted this to go on all night long. Then I felt Tyrone and Darrell also picking up their tempo. OMG could they really do it. I mean could I make them all 3 cum at the same time. I'm sure gonna try. Not sure who's moans started getting louder- mine -- my girl friends -- Cyrus -- Darrell - or Tyrone. We were all almost screaming. Then I felt the first blast of cum down my throat followed immediately by one deep into my womb and one deep into my horny ass. YEEESSSSS they were doing it -- all three at once. Then I started to scream out my orgasm that was followed by my girlfriends screaming out right along with me. Cyrus gave me at least 6 full loads down my throat and in my mouth, then pulled out to give me 4 more all over my face. Darrell and Tyrone must have each shot at least 12 loads each into me. Talk about being a cum bucket. WOW!

I got Beth's attention and pointed to my cell phone.

"Get a shot of my cum covered face and a shot of these two Beautiful Big Black Cocks still in my ass and pussy. I'll text them to Patrick later telling him I did what he DEMANDED I do. Too bad he wasn't here to join in on the fun of me being fucked by my first ever Big Black Cock DP -- and being fucked by THREE of them to be precise. But they definitely won't be my last from now on! So you best get your ass home as soon as you can white boy! I might start fucking Big Black Cocks ONLY if you don't!"

Beth smiled that impish grin and took the the pictures. Then waited for Tyrone and Darrell to pull free to get a close up of my Nigga cum filled pussy and ass.

I was still kissing Cyrus' cock and balls from his ass hole to the tip of his cock. It was almost as if I were worshiping his cock. Then Darrell pulled from my ass only to replace Cyrus' cock at my lips. I opened my mouth wide as I locked eyes with the black fuck stud. It was as if I were a baby bird begging to be fed this HUGE beautiful coal black worm. I was moaning as he finally pulled his cock free of my mouth all nice and clean and hard as a rock again. Sure enough, Tyrone's was right there next. I always get turned on licking my cum, girl juices and my man's cum from his cock after he has plowed my pussy to orgasm.. But to watch this coal black cock slide into my lily white skinned mouth took my breath away. The contrast is so rich, so black on white and so dam hot and sexy-- I got extra turned on because I knew I was breaking all previous taboos that have been set in stone for all white girls for generations.

As Tyrone finally pulled his cock free I looked over to see my 4 slut girlfriends on their knees going back and forth licking and sucking Cyrus', Darrell's and now Tyrone's Big Black Cocks. I grabbed my cell phone and took about 3-4 photos of each of these sluts with their mouths filled with Big Black Cock. They saw me and slowly pulled off the three cocks.

"Hey we just had to get a sample taste before we make Beth take us home. Can you umm ahh send each of us a copy of those photos? Just think of it as sort of mementos for our slut scrapbooks."

"OK gotta run these 3 sluts home. Ummmm say - you know, my Sam is out of town fishing until Monday. Now who the hell goes fishing in the dead of a Wisconsin winter? That's my dumb shit Sam. Would you mind if I came back after dropping them off. I mean you do need someone to operate the camcorder right. And well, ahhh, umm - OK no beating around the bush. I REALLY want to get fucked by my first ever Big Black Cock too. Mind sharing maybe just once so I can say I finally did it?"

"Sure SLUT! Trust me these guys have more than enough Big Black Cock to please both of us, SLUT. Guess I'll have to start calling you Big Black Cock SLUT now! Huh!""

"Thanks Big Black Cock BITCH. See you in about 30 minutes. "

Damn as soon as the girls left Cyrus was fucking my pussy like there is no tomorrow. I was alternating between Darrell's and Tyrone's cocks throat fucking me. They had me cumming and squirting in less than 5 minutes. I was just coming down from my 5th or 6th orgasm when Beth walked back into the bedroom. I looked at the clock and damn she had been gone almost and hour. Damn these 3 had me cumming and squirting non stop for almost another hour. But I had to take a break, pee and get us all more drinks.

'Time for a pee break and more drinks guys. But I'm not about to leave you with a case of blue balls. Beth strip - NOW SLUT! She's all yours guys. Think she needs to be taught how to take a Big Black Cock DP like a good married white girl slut should. Oh and of course, this SLUT also needs to be taught how to do Ass-to-Mouth too. Right SLUT?"

The guys didn't give Beth a chance to answer much less strip. They had her clothes ripped off and her thrown into the middle of my king bed in less than 2 minutes. As I made my way into the kitchen to mix us all some more drinks after peeing for what seemed like 5 minutes non stop; all I heard was Beth screaming out YES - FUCK ME NIGGAS - FUCK THIS MARRIED WHITE GIRL SLUT -- MAKE MY MOUTH, PUSSY AND ASS ALL YOURS! - TAKE ME NIGGAS! - FUCK MEY PUSSY AND ASS BLACK! - Oh my - such language! And in my house no less. Thinking that silly remark made me laugh. But I had an evil thought, so I raced back up stairs and got the camcorder going. Just in time too. I started video taping Beth as she was panting and screaming out cause she was cumming so damn hard as Cyrus was fucking her ass, Tyrone her pussy and she was learning how to deep throat a 14 inch Big Black Cock by way of On The Job Training as Darrell was face fucking her balls deep. I made sure to get close ups of that coal black cock fucking balls deep into her lily white ass as well as the one slamming into her married white girl pussy and mouth. The tears rolling down her cheeks were smearing her mascara all around her eyes giving her that Rocky raccoon look. I then picked up my cell phone and took the same type of wide angle shots to get the BIG PICTURE and close up shots to get the EVEN BIGGER picture. Then like a little devil I texted them to Beth's phone with just one line of text YOU'RE A BIG BLACK COCK FUCK SLUT. Then sent them to my 3 other slut girlfriends with a line of text -- BETH IS HAVING A GREAT TIME - WISH YOU WERE HERE - TOO BAD YOU WIMPED OUT AND WENT HOME! - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME -- YES THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF NEXT TIMES FOR BIG BLACK COCK FROM NOW ON. Damn it though, this was making me horny all over again. I sat there watching while finger fucking my pussy and then my ass as my other hand was pinching and pulling on my nipples. SHIT I was cumming again. In an hour Beth had been cumming so hard she literally passed out from pleasure over load. FINALLY my turn again!

"OK NIGGAS -- Who gets this horny ass, who gets this married white girl pussy and who wants another Deep Throat. I need fucked! We ain't stopping til I get AT LEAST three loads of cum form each of you -- UNDERSTAND ME YOU BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK STUDS!"

Just as I was just laying there trying to come back to my senses form being fucked by these 3 black studs for another 4 hours straight - around 6:45 am Beth was once again slowly becoming among the living again. But she had a bit of a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong Beth? Is your pussy and cum machine broke or something?

'Annette are you nice and full of all that rich, thick, creamy and very potent Nigga cum from all these black studs?"

"Well yeah. That''s a stupid question. And I fucking love it too,"

"OK then how many Nigga babies do you think you;re gonna have in 9 months. You told me this is your fertile time and you're off the pill. Were you planning on being Bred Black too and didn't tell me?

"OH SHIT -- Walgreens opens at 7:00 am. I'll be back in a jiffy. DAMN! Almost did something really stupid huh? Well you know, I could just see what happens you know. After all I am trying to get pregnant. -- Never mind, I'm thinking with my pussy. But then again. Wait! What am I thinking? Be back soon. Thanks slut!"

I was there and back in less than 30 minutes or so.

"Whew -- Just took a morning after pill before it was too late. Patrick may be considerate as well as open minded about sex and all that. But I think he would kill me or for sure divorce my ass if I let these black fuck studs fuck me til I was Bred Black. Also got another one for tomorrow morning, and spares for Monday morning and Tuesday morning if Mr Ed stays for a while. That could have caused a few problems if I did get Bred Black, ya think!"

"So what all did I miss after I passed out. You looked a mess covered in cum before you made your mad dash to Walgreens. You did clean up a bit before going right? But kinda looked really hot and sexy in a slutty just fucked bitch kind of way.

"Ummm Damn it, no I didn't. No wonder people were looking at me. My face was covered in drying cum. But those three were like unstoppable locomotives and fucked me almost non stop from when you passed out until about 30 minutes before you joined the world again. What is it with these black guys with all their stamina, fucking power and staying power. I mean are their balls on constant refill mode or something. Geez! Damn it's as if they truly are Fuck Gods!"

"Sure got me thinking they are Fuck Gods. So how do you wanna wake these guys. Blow job, Deep Throat or a well fucked pussy across their mouth?"

"Hey we're awake sluts. But a blow job or a Deep Throat sure would be a sweet way to say good morning. How about if Tyrone takes turns eating both your pussies while you two suck these Big Black pieces of fuck meat. Seems we have a lot more cum built up for you two! Special delivery right in your sweet married white girl pussies and asses."

Damn my earlier comment about stamina, fuck power and staying power was an understatement. All three of these black fuck studs were rock hard and ready to go in less than 20 minutes! They fucked us eight ways from Sunday. I couldn't get enough. And neither could Beth. We both had become total Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts and I loved it. Hell Beth was like a kid in a candy store that was giving away all the free candy you want. I lost track of how many times I was cumming so hard I almost passed out. Between Beth and I we were fucked almost non stop by these three Beautiful Big Black Cocks til almost 4:00 pm. Damn we had been fucking since midnight almost non stop. Well except for the few hours Beth was passed out and a few pee breaks here and there. Of course since she had to drop our 3 girlfriends back at their homes, she did get a later start than I did too. The guys said they needed to shower and get ready for their show tonight. I reached for a pen and paper so I could write a short note for Cyrus to take the club with him and give it to Odell - I mean Mr Ed.