Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make me so happy, Dani," said Paige giddily. "I'm a lucky girl!"

They kissed for a while longer and this time Paige allowed Dani to rub her pussy over her underwear for a little bit. Nothing tremendously exciting yet, though Dani could feel leavings of Paige's seepage clinging to her hand where it soaked through Paige's thong. Dani kicked off her shoes finally but left her socks on as Paige pulled down on Dani's skirt until her lacy red underwear was the only article of clothing remaining besides her socks.

"Leaving only the socks on, huh?" Paige remarked. "Bold choice."

"What can I say, I've got poor circulation," Dani said with a shrug. "This girl's feet are always cold. Is that a problem?"

"No problem," Paige assured her. "Actually looks kinda sexy for some reason."

Paige felt Dani's bare legs ran her hand over the exposed skin of Dani's bottom. She gave Dani a firm smack on the butt.

Dani cooed with pleasure and said, "Harder, Paige."

Paige grinned mischievously and spanked Dani's ass hard enough to make it hurt.

"Ohhh, fuck yes!" Dani groaned as she felt a sharp pain on her bottom. "I love getting spanked like a naughty girl!"

Dani wiggled her ass back and forth with Paige's hand still planted over her reddening buttock.

"How naughty are you?" Paige asked teasingly.

"I'm the dirtiest, sluttiest lesbian you'll ever meet," Dani moaned as she poked the material of her underwear inside herself using her fingers. She was so pent up with arousal she thought she might explode the first time Paige touched her.

"Show me," Paige demanded.

Lust had wrecked Dani's senses and she tore her soiled underwear off with urgency. She laid down on the bed across from Paige so her friend had a perfect view between Dani's legs. Dani drew her knees up until they pointed at the ceiling and then she spread her thighs apart to assume the raunchiest position Dani could conceive of. Everything was open to Paige from this position. The light hair of Dani's bush covered most of her labia so she took her fingers and spread her lips wide apart for Paige's viewing pleasure. Dani moaned as a small spurt of fluid leaked out of her and trickled down to her perineum when Dani opened herself for Paige.

"Can you see how hot and wet I am for you?" Dani gasped.

"Oh yeah," Paige said with encouragement. "What do your lovers think of all that hair?"

"Haven't heard any complaints yet," Dani said with a smile. "Most seem to enjoy it. They love having their faces all up in my love curls. So are you going to touch me or what, Paige?"

"Soon," Paige promised. "I want to see you do it to yourself first. That'll really get me going."

"Okay..." Dani sighed.

You don't have to tell me twice, Dani thought. She stroked her clitoris with her fingertips using rotating motions while her other hand worried and pinched the nipple of her nearest breast.

"Lay back on those pillows," Paige directed. "Shift over just a little bit so I can see you better. Yeah, right there."

Dani obeyed and shifted over to where Paige wanted her. If Dani could see anything more in the darkened room than the sight of Paige wearing only a shirt and underwear filling her vision she might have noticed the red light shining through a hole in the closet door.

Dani groaned as she stroked the sensitive buds of her nipples and clit and felt wetness spreading all over her vulva as her fingers stroked with greater insistency. Her fingertips glided along the opening of her slit and threatened to enter with each pass.

"Stick a finger inside," Paige demanded. "I want to watch as it goes in and out of you."

"Dirty girl," Dani said with a grin as she took her index finger and slowly slid it inside her opening.

Dani gasped with relief as she felt her finger penetrating her insides. She had been so horny that her vagina sucked in her digit like it was starving to be fed. Dani worked her finger in and out of her cunny for half a minute before adding a second one. She pushed her fingers in as far as they could reach inside her and then curled them back and forth against the walls and ridges of her womb. Dani's fingers kept searching and searching until she found what she was looking for. The center and source of pleasure for her body. Her fingers hit the magical spot over and over and Dani's pleasure grew to uncontrollable levels.

"I'm going to come!" Dani gasped.

"More fingers," Paige commanded.

Dani looked over and saw Paige rubbing her pussy through her underwear while she watched Dani masturbate. She was glad Paige was enjoying this but Dani would prefer that Paige participate more actively. Plus adding another finger wouldn't really do much for her. Inwardly Dani grumbled, but she did as her friend asked hoping it wouldn't be long until Paige's skimpy undies came off. Dani squeezed a third finger inside herself with minimal effort since her cunny had become loose and wet from excitement and exercise. Dani groaned loudly as she fingerfucked her pussy, not caring who in the house heard as she worked her trio of fingers in and out of her body.

"More," Paige breathed heavily as Dani watched Paige's hand go beneath her underwear. The satin fabric of the thong started to ruffle as Paige's hand moved up and down her hidden treasure.

Now Dani found it difficult to fit the requested fourth finger into her tightening hole. Dani struggled for a minute and silently wished she had some artificial lubricant. But finally she managed to squeeze all of her hand except her thumb and palm inside her. Dani worked her fingers in and out of her body slowly as she stretched open her vagina open and acclimated herself to the added girth. Dani had taken a strapon this thick inside her pussy maybe once or twice before but she had never taken more than three fingers inside her until now.

"Can you stick your whole hand inside there?" Paige whispered. "I want to watch you fuck yourself with your fist."

Dani had never attempted such a feat but she felt a sick urge to show off what her body was capable of and impress Paige. Dani wasn't sure she could make her hand fit, but she would at least try to succeed at fisting. She thought she might be wet enough to pull it off. Dani pulled her fingers out of her cunny and made all her fingertips including her thumb touch like she was making a claw. She pushed her curled hand inside her pussy a centimeter at a time until half her hand was inside. Dani grunted with pain and exertion as she forced the rest of her fist inside her overstretched vagina.

"Close your eyes, Dani," Paige said quietly.

Dani sighed and obeyed when she felt Paige's hand caressing her hair and the back of Paige's fingers stroking across her cheek. She didn't hear the closet door opening as Paige backed away.

"How does it feel, Dani?" Paige asked.

"So good," Dani moaned. "I feel so fucking full."

Her fist made loud, wet squelching noises in her dripping cunny as it continued to fill and empty her loose tunnel.

"Hmm, I bet you do," Paige said with amusement. "Are you a slut, Dani? Be honest."

"Mmm-hmm," Dani agreed as she kept fistfucking herself.

"Say it," Paige said sternly.

"I'm a fucking slut!" Dani gasped. "I love fucking my pussy using my own fist. Make me be your slut, Paige! I'll fucking do anything you want!"

Dani grunted as she kept shoving her hand back inside her now gaping orifice. She didn't orgasm very often from penetration but she had already climaxed twice in the last minute. Her hand was drenched with the thin, clear discharge from her orgasm and she felt the fluid leaking out of her onto the bedsheets. If Dani knew she would be coming this much she would have suggested laying a towel down.

Paige yelled loudly enough for the whole house to hear, "Now open your eyes, you nasty dyke whore!"

Dani's eyes shot open in shock at both the volume and offense of Paige's insult. That's when she found Rita standing at the foot of the bed with a handheld camcorder pointed at her. The closet door that had been shut a few minutes ago now hung wide open. That explained why Paige made Dani move to a new position on the bed. It was all so Dani could be voyeuristically recorded by Rita from a perfect angle within the closet. How much had Rita recorded? A few seconds later, the bedroom door burst open and Lindsey and Halley-Anne both entered with their cell phones outstretched and pointed at Dani. She heard the clicking noises of photographs being taken from their smartphones.

"What the fuck!" Dani screamed as she pulled her hand out of her pussy. It made a loud sucking and squelching noise as her fist withdrew from inside her. Dani tried in vain to cover her nudity.

Paige pulled her pants back on with a shit-eating grin as she said, "Smile, Dani! You're on candid camera!"

"Did you get all of it?" Lindsey asked Rita as she captured Dani's distress on her photos app with more clicks of her phone.

"Oh yeah," Rita answered. "I got the whole thing. Dani is a total slut. Look at how she leaked all over my bed too. Fucking sick."

"Why?" Dani cried as her eyes filled with tears of humiliation. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you betrayed us!" Lindsey snarled vindictively. "You were our best friend, you were one of us. We were the awesomest girls in school and everyone loved you the most of all. But then all of a sudden you change and we find out you're actually a pervert who's been checking us out for years."

"You always acted like you were so high and mighty," Rita whined. "Like you were above it all. That you were better than us just because you didn't assert your superiority over those weirdos, nerds, and retards at school. Now we know the truth. You always belonged with them and not us."

"The truth is you're a sick freak like your other lesbo friends," spat Halley-Anne. "You only acted better than us so you could hide that fact."

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel that way, I truly am," Dani begged for mercy. "I never meant to offend or betray you in any way. You have to understand that this is who I am. Can we please just be reasonable about this? Like by deleting everything you recorded and just letting me leave?"

"Do you remember when we ever stopped picking on someone just because they asked us to?" Paige said with a roll of her eyes.

"What about her?" Dani pointed accusingly at Paige. "She's like me too. Paige let me do stuff to her and she enjoyed it. Why does she get a pass when I don't?"

Paige made a disgusted face and laid a hand over her stomach.

"Ugh, don't remind me or I'll almost vomit again," Paige said as she looked over at her friends. "Fucking revolting. How many cunts do you think that slut's tongue has been inside? I'll be lucky if I don't get a disease from kissing her dirty whore mouth."

Paige could say whatever she wanted, but Dani didn't believe her. She saw how badly Paige wanted her.

"I saw it in your eyes, Paige," Dani pleaded, hoping she might gain an ally. "You wanted this as badly as I did."

Paige grinned evilly and shook her head. "Nuh uh..."

"So it was all just an act?" Dani concluded sadly.

"It's called a long con, honey," Paige said with a dismissive shake of her head. "You really should have remembered who the fuck you were dealing with."

"Do you want to see your pictures?" Lindsey asked sweetly as she held her phone out to Dani. "Nice pose, by the way."

Dani saw a picture of herself on Lindsey's phone that showed her lying on the bed with her fist tucked firmly inside her vagina. Her sizable tits were totally visible from that vantage and a look of openmouthed shock covered Dani's face in the photo. Dani waited until Lindsey had been lulled into a false state of complacency and then sprang forward to snatch the phone from her. Lindsey pulled it away before Dani could reach her and Dani fell off the bed headfirst. The girls laughed at Dani crumpled on the floor with her ass sticking up in the air.

"Ah ah ah," Lindsey teased. "Bad girl. Stupid girl, too. Even if you got my phone, H.A. and Rita have plenty of blackmail on you too. Now you had better behave like a good slut I'll send these pictures to... well, basically everyone you've ever known."

Dani glared at Lindsey with rage as she sat up on her knees. "Don't you fucking dare," she growled.

"Do what we tell you and maybe we won't make you the first amateur porn star to graduate from Cornwell High," Lindsey joked snarkily with an infuriating smirk on her face. "With honors."

Dani couldn't believe this was happening. She thought they would be friends again. Dani had actually missed these girls and regretted avoiding them the last two years. They had been having fun together and they had actually been nice to her for once! That made it seem even more cruel when Dani realized their offers of friendship and reconciliation had all been a front for another one of Paige's twisted pranks. But was the endgame here, Dani wondered. Just to embarrass her for one night? That didn't seem inhumane enough for these evil bitches.

"What do you want me to do then?" Dani sighed in defeat.

Paige had performed the fake seduction that got Dan in this mess in the first place, but Lindsey seemed to be the ringleader of this cruelty. Dani's best friend since fifth grade seemed intent on ruining her life.

"When do you leave town?" Lindsey asked.

"In about a week," Dani grumbled. Or a lot sooner than that, she was starting to think.

"I've decided you are going to make a new video for us every day until we say you can be done," Lindsey explained. "You will do everything we tell you and we are going to record every second of it. If you follow our directions to a T, we will delete every video we've made including this one and we can all go our separate ways. But if you refuse, we're putting your little fisting lesson online. If you back out at any time after starting, we're posting every video we've made all over the internet."

"Jesus, what's the point?" Dani asked bitterly.

"The point is to make you feel ashamed of yourself," Lindsey retorted. "And you should be ashamed. I can't believe we were ever friends with you. Just look at yourself. Naked and covered in your own cunt juice? In front of four other people? Really? By the end of this you will either reform yourself and become normal again or else commit totally to your whorish ways."

"I... I need time to think," Dani said confusedly.

Despite being drunk and high, Dani felt depressingly sober now. She thought of how humiliated she would be if all her friends and family saw the video of herself. Her parents, two of the most prominent citizens in their town, would be utterly scandalized. What would her friends or Karen think when they saw the wanton images of Dani fucking herself on camera? Could they even look at her again after seeing that?

"Take some time to consider it," Lindsey said. "But I expect you at my house tomorrow at 2pm sharp, dressed like a slut and ready to perform. Don't wear any of those bullshit eyebrow, nose, lip, nipple, or clit piercings either. I want my slut looking clean and proper for me. You better do as I say otherwise everyone in the world is going to know how much you love getting fisted."

Dani dressed herself in a daze as the girls watched her and snickered and then she left without a word. She hated those fake fucking bitches, she hated their fake fucking smiles, and she hated the very real fucking hold they had over her now. Dani considered her various options and not a one was good. She drove back home, not even caring if her BAC was over the limit, and slept the night off hoping tomorrow would magically be better.

The next morning, Dani sat at the kitchen table eating eggs and toast and chatting with her mom while she nursed a hangover from last night's events. Pamela of course asked Dani about seeing her friends for the first time in forever but fortunately Dani had become quite accomplished at lying to her mother. Creeping worry impugned on Dani's usually cheery nature and she felt moody and irritable. The longer she thought about it the more she just wanted to tell Lindsey and her fake-ass friends to fuck off and do their worst. But while Dani sat with her mom she heard a buzz from Pamela's phone.

Pamela stared at her phone with knotted brows for a few seconds like she wasn't sure what she was looking at before complaining, "What the fuck? That's disgusting!"

"What, Ma?" asked Dani as she took a drink of orange juice.

Pamela held her phone out to Dani so she could see the text message Pamela had received. Dani nearly spat out her juice when she saw the screen. A picture attached to the message displayed an image of a young woman's hairy crotch with the person's own fist embedded inside her vagina. One glance was all it took for Dani to recognize the person in the picture as herself. The edges of the photograph including her head had been cropped out to make it impossible to identify the subject of the picture.

"What the hell is wrong with people these days?" Pamela said with disapproval. "I mean, who sends something like that to a complete stranger?"

"You didn't recognize the number?" Dani asked quietly.

"No, the phone just said 'unknown' on the caller-ID," answered Pamela. "No text in the body of the message either."

"Weird," Dani said as she gulped down the rest of her orange juice nervously. She needed a cigarette bad.

Pamela noticed her daughter's face had turned crimson red and seemed uncomfortable.

Pamela slapped her palm over her forehead and said, "Oh my God, I'm sorry Dani. I shouldn't have shown that to you. I wasn't even thinking, I was so shocked. How embarrassing for me and for you. Even though you are a... um... well, you know."

"It's okay, Mom," assured Dani. "Don't worry about it. You might want to change all your passwords and stuff in case you were hacked though."

"That's a good idea," Pamela replied. "Thanks, Danica. So revolting, though. I didn't think such a thing could even be possible. What kind of sick person would do something like that to themselves on camera? That girl's mother should be ashamed of herself."

Dani shrank into her chair and wished she was dead a little bit. The sending of the picture clearly constituted a threat to show that Lindsey would make good on her promise of blackmail. This was just a taste of what Dani could expect if those photos or the video ever became public.

Dani felt scared. She felt unbelievable pressure. She went to Lindsey's house at 2pm as directed, fearful of both what would happen if she didn't show and what might happen once she did. Halley-Anne, Rita, and Paige decided they join in Dani's shaming and humiliation again. They were there waiting at Lindsey's house and and grinning evilly at Dani when she arrived. They only had three hours until Lindsey's parents returned home from work and so things moved along very quickly.

When Lindsey saw Dani wore a T-shirt and cargo pants she threw up her hands and said, "What the fuck are you wearing? I told you to dress like a slut, not a girl going in drag as a dude. You had better not disappoint me like this again, Dani, or I'll consider that a breach of contract."

Dani blanched and looked down at the floor as she apologized, "Sorry, Lindsey. I'll wear something different tomorrow."

It rankled Dani how quickly and easily she had been cowed by these girls, but if that video was unleashed her life was basically over.

"That's okay, bitch. You won't be wearing clothes for long anyways," Lindsey reasoned. "Now strip!"

Rita and Halley-Anne each held cameras on opposite ends of the room and they recorded Dani as she removed every article of clothing from her body one by one until she was standing totally naked in the foyer. Dani's face turned red as the unrelenting eye of the cameras captured Dani's utter embarrassment at being recorded naked.

1...910111213...15