Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today we are going to do some POV shots," Lindsey told Dani when she arrived at her enemy's house the next day. "You do know what those are, don't you Dani?"

"Yes I know what that is, bitch!" Dani snapped. She was in a foul mood after waking up with her ass hurting even worse than yesterday. She was literally butthurt.

"Temper temper," Lindsey admonished with a shake of her head. "You have no reason to be angry with us. We're giving you exactly what you wanted. Plus today we have a special treat for you. We were originally going to draw straws, but Paige volunteered to take one for the team."

Lindsey looked over at Paige uneasily as Paige grinned devilishly and bit down on one of her fingers in a sexy pose.

"Strip!" Paige commanded while she doffed her own jeans and underwear.

While she disrobed, Dani couldn't help staring at Paige's sexy legs and the dark pubic hair between her thighs that surrounded Paige's pussy lips. Dani really wished she didn't find Paige so attractive because on the inside Paige was one of the ugliest girls Dani had ever known.

Paige held the camera this time and it pointed at Dani as she ordered Dani to get on her knees and crawl to her. Paige's naked, hairy cunt was in view on the camera's display as Dani walked like the lowest sort of four-legged beast to take her rightful place between her master's thighs.

Paige pet Dani's hair like she was a loyal pup as she asked, "Are you a dyke, Danica Meadows?"

Dani bristled at Paige using her full name but nodded her head in response.

"Say it," Paige growled.

Dani looked up at Paige and the camera as she answered, "I'm a lesbian. A slutty, worthless rugmuncher. Is that what you want to hear?"

"More or less," Paige shrugged. "So do you want to eat my pussy or what?"

Dani looked at Paige's cunny that was only a few inches away from her face. She breathed in Paige's natural scent while gazing into Paige's womanhood. God, she wanted her. What the hell is wrong with me, Dani wondered

Dani whispered with honesty, "Yes."

"Well, dive right in slut," Paige said. "I haven't got all day."

Dani extended her tongue and looked up into the camera as she ran the flat of her tongue up Paige's slit. Paige squirmed as Dani licked her before sucking hard at her swollen pussy lips. Paige had the feeling she was getting more than she bargained for as Dani's tongue worked marvels upon her cunt. There might be no going back from this as she felt a woman's mouth on her genitals for the first time.

Dani ate Paige's pussy exactly like she'd wanted to just a few nights ago, but the circumstances had changed drastically since then. Paige held Dani's head roughly to her, shoving Dani's mouth into her pussy and eliminating any chance for intimacy. Not that Dani wanted to get affectionate with this unholy bitch anyway. She just wanted to make Paige come and get this over with. Paige hurled the most demeaning slurs and insults at Dani while Dani licked her vagina. After she been called just about every variation of dyke, slut, and fag, Dani finally had enough.

Dani stopped licking Paige and asked, "Isn't this a pretty gay thing for you to be doing, Paige?"

Paige seethed and turned red as Rita, Lindsey, and Halley-Anne all chuckled at all. She reached down and squeezed her hand around Dani's throat.

"Don't use my fucking name on film!" Paige screamed as she slapped Dani across the face. "You should know only lesbo fag rugmunching bottom bitches like you eat pussy. Boss bitches like me get their cunt licked and it doesn't make a difference who does it. Don't forget your place and don't you fucking dare forget what happens if you displease us."

Dani visibly shriveled back into a subservient position and returned to licking Paige's pussy without another word. Paige grinded her pussy against Dani as she was tongued, smearing her seepage all over Dani's face to show her who was boss. To Dani's horror she found that the longer she ate Paige pussy, the more she came to enjoy it. Paige was a beautiful girl, and her cunt tasted delicious.

Once again, Dani's lust took control of her senses and she licked Paige with all the effort she could muster. If she had to do this, Dani decided she could give her absolute best. Dani devoured Paige, sucking, slurping, licking, and nibbling without a care for the disgusting noises her mouth made or the awful way she probably looked on film. Dani's hands grabbed Paige's ass and she used this leverage to firmly attach her face to Paige's genitals. She stuck her tongue as far inside Paige as it could reach and wriggled it slowly back and forth the same time she sucked on Paige's clit. Paige had never seen or experienced anything like this.

"Oh my-hy-hy Gaaaawwwddd!" Paige wailed as she threw her head back. "Holy fuck, Dani can eat some pussy. That slut tongue of hers is a-mazing. You guys have got to try this! Dani's whore mouth will be the best thing you ever have."

"Ew, no thanks," Rita said with a wrinkle of her nose.

Paige's eagerness actually made her friends kind of uneasy. When Lindsey decided they should prank Dani and humiliate her while they were all back in town, it was Paige's idea to fake a seduction and blackmail Dani with sex tapes of her. Paige came up with all the tasks and punishments for Dani's videos and she had been quick to volunteer when one of them had to be serviced by Dani on camera. A little too quick. Rita was extremely weirded out by how badly Paige wanted to see Dani eating out all of Paige's friends. It was as if Dani's gay was contagious or something. Rita had to take care that she didn't contract anything fatal.

"Your loss," Paige moaned with her hand holding Dani's head firmly to her groin. "Oh yeah, suck my clit. Just like that. Fuck, you are one greedy slut."

Paige was a leaker, and when she came her vaginal fluid trickled slowly out of her into Dani's attached mouth. Paige grinned from ear to ear as little Dani Meadows, her friend and rival for over ten years, slurped the come from Paige's cunt and swallowed it noisily. Paige wiped her groin using Dani's head, smearing her come all over Dani's face and marking her like property.

"Are you our little bitch, Dani?" Paige asked as she grabbed Dani's chin and forced to look up at the camera.

Considering her face was soaked with Paige's come, Dani didn't see any point in denying it. "Yes, I'm your bitch," Dani said disinterestedly.

After Paige had her turn, the friends had trouble deciding what to make Dani do next. Dani sat patiently, naked with her legs folded beneath her as she waited for them to sort it out. Despite the promise of an incredible earth-shattering orgasm, none of the girls were brave enough to have Dani lick their pussy and risk having to question their sexuality like what seemed to be happening with Paige.

They finally settled on having Dani lick Rita's feet. Rita sat on a recliner and held the camera this time with a POV shot of Dani's face right next to Rita's tiny feet with their perfectly manicured red-polished toenails. Dani bathed Rita's feet by licking her tongue up and down the soles before sucking on each toe like they miniature cocks. Rita was ticklish and she giggled the whole time Dani played with her feet. Dani had never really been into the whole foot fetish thing, but was never totally opposed to it either. There were much worse things she could be forced to do than kiss and lick Rita's feet.

Paige stood watching them while still wearing only her bra and underwear. Rita noticed Paige's hand moving beneath Paige's panties while she stared at Dani licking Rita's feet. Rita was actually kind of starting to enjoy the tongue-bathing of her feet, but the sight of Paige openly masturbating while watching her made Rita feel uncomfortable. She kicked Dani away and promptly stood up before Dani could finish licking her other foot.

Needing to still fill more time once Dani had finished thoroughly bathing Rita's feet, Halley-Anne received a sudden flash of inspiration.

"I don't want her licking my pussy, but I've thought of an even better place for her tongue!" Halley-Anne declared.

Halley-Anne took her pants and underwear off and had Paige sit on the couch holding the camera while Halley-Anne got down on all fours facing Paige. Paige kept Halley-Anne's face out of frame but angled the camera's view to show Halley-Anne's lower back curving into her fat asscheeks. The cleft at the top of her buttcrack was the centerpiece of the shot. A perfect angle and one that made Paige feel strange things for her larger friend. Dani sat behind Halley-Anne and waited patiently for her next command.

"Now spread my cheeks open and lick my butthole," Halley-Anne insisted. "And don't pretend you won't enjoy it."

The girls cackled at Halley-Anne's plan and Dani's face fell as her next degradation was revealed. Dani remembered just three days ago how badly she wanted to have her face pressed against Halley-Anne's large, meaty buttocks. Careful what you wish for, Dani thought wryly.

Dani grabbed Halley-Anne's ass and spread apart her cheeks to stare at the tight, wrinkled anus that quivered in anticipation. Dani crinkled her nose at Halley-Anne's asshole when she scented it. Her anus smelled like Halley-Anne hadn't washed it in a while. And Dani was supposed to stick her tongue in there.

"Don't be shy," Paige said as she recorded Dani's latest humiliation. "I would bet good money this isn't the first time you've done this."

Paige's assessment was accurate. When she was in the proper mood Dani loved to rim the assholes of her many lovers. She was nearly as talented at that perverse act as she was at cunnilingus. But doing it in this way felt different. Almost hollow. Unconditional consent and enthusiasm were some mightily powerful aphrodisiacs and both were missing here. But reluctance gave way to resignation as Dani extended her tongue and placed its very tip upon the wrinkled spiral-ring of Halley-Anne's asshole.

Halley-Anne squealed and squirmed as she felt Dani's agile tongue writhing around the rim of her asshole. Dani normally found the taste of womanly flesh mixed with sweat and ass intoxicating. But as she ran her tongue up and down alley-Anne's sizable backside she determined this flavor to be repugnant. But the girls expected a show, and Dani had to deliver. So Dani spread Halley-Anne open wider and slithered her tongue inside Halley-Anne's ass while the larger girl shuddered. Dani ate Halley-Anne's ass exactly how she ate pussy, using every part of her mouth to pleasure her partner. Halley-Anne soon moaned with ecstasy. Paige recorded video of Dani's eyes peeking out above Halley-Anne's butt as Dani quite obviously was licking Halley-Anne's asshole. Dani gazed at the camera with a pleading, sorrowful look.

"Your tongue is inside Halley-Anne's shithole, Dani," Paige teased. "Now try convincing us you're not a slut."

Dani glared at Paige with hatred but never stopped munching on Halley-Anne's butthole.

"How does that feel, H.A.?" Lindsey asked out of curiosity. "Good or weird? Or both?"

"It's amazing," Halley-Anne groaned. "I can feel her tongue licking inside my ass. I can't believe someone could be slutty enough to do this to a person. She's licking me so good, too. I think she actually likes it!"

"Don't stop, I'm almost there baby," Paige moaned as she rubbed herself through her panties while continuing to film Dani's rimming demonstration.

Halley-Anne just now realized Paige was masturbating with her crotch only a few inches away from her face. She smelt Paige's aroused scent and could see the fabric of Paige's blue underwear darkening where a massive wet spot had formed.

"What the fuck, Paige!" shouted Halley-Anne shrilly. "Stop it!"

"Ugh, can't," Paige grunted. "Too close. Take the camera, Lindsey!"

"Um," Lindsey said as she stood nearby. "What?"

"Take the fucking camera," Paige growled as she tossed it to Lindsey.

Lindsey pointed the camera lens at Dani and from her standing position was able to record at an angle where Dani's tongue going in and out of Halley-Anne's butt was visible with Dani's features clearly identifiable. The shot was perfect, but then Paige ruined it by standing over the top of Dani where she stroked and fingered her pussy with her panties pulled to the side to expose her genitals.

Paige rubbed harder and harder with increasing frequency to her strokes until she groaned, "Ohhh yeaaaah," a she climaxed. Come trickled out of her pussy and Paige's wild, orgasm-induced stroking caused her squirts to spurt off in random directions but mostly they landed in Dani's hair. A droplet landed on Halley-Anne's naked ass which caused her to shout, "Ewww! Paige, you bitch!"

Paige lowered herself until she squatted over Dani with her cunt resting atop Dani's head. She grabbed Dani's hair and used it as a towel to wipe her pussy clean.

"Oh yeah, take it bitch," Paige said as she soaked Dani's black and blonde hair with her come and then shoved Dani into Halley-Anne's ass, causing the other girl to yelp with surprise.

Halley-Anne, Lindsey, and Rita gave each other side-eye in response to their friend's inappropriate behavior. When they had finished this game with Dani they were apparently going to have a Paige problem. Halley-Anne made Dani stop and they told Dani to get dressed and leave so they could have some words with Paige.

That evening, Dani finally answered Karen after receiving several of her phone calls over the last few days. Dani blew up at Karen saying she needed a space to be left alone for awhile. Dani knew Karen was only concerned for her because Dani hadn't answered her calls for days, but Dani didn't want to tell her the truth of her absences. Karen seemed taken aback by the vehemence of Dani's rejection and she told Dani to take as much time as she needed and she could get back to Karen whenever she was ready. Karen told Dani she loved her and would always be there for her. Dani thought she heard Karen crying when she hung up. Dani had never felt so disgusted with herself.

Dani wondered what new indignities and degradations she would be forced to endure on the fourth day of her trial. When she arrived at Lindsey's house that afternoon practically looking like a hooker she was surprised to find five people waiting for her there instead of the usual four. De'andre, one of Dani's classmates who played on the varsity football and basketball teams and had been one of only five black kids at their school, was there with them. He seemed obviously uncomfortable to be here as he shifted back and forth between his feet nervously. Dani wondered what the girls had told De'andre when they invited him over. What the fuck was he doing here?

"This is your lucky day," Lindsey said when Dani arrived. "We've discussed amongst ourselves and have decided to let you go. Things got a little more out of control than we expected and we are all ready to end it."

Lindsey looked over at Paige with an annoyance as she said the last part. Paige had her arms crossed over her breasts and a sulky expression on her face. She sniffed and turned her head away rudely at Lindsey's subtle admonishment. Apparently she was not on board with this decision.

"So this is it!" Lindsey said excitedly with her arms spread wide. "You've passed every test, Dani, and with the exception of a couple hiccups you've performed marvelously. You should consider a career in this, haha. But as promised, we've reached the end. You only have to perform one more task for us, and I won't even have it recorded. If you do this final, minuscule act I swear to God, I swear on my parent's graves, and I swear on Rita's worthless love life (Rita: "Hey!") that I will let you personally delete every single video we've recorded this week. On my honor."

"What do I need to do?" Dani asked, though she worried she already knew the answer to the question as she glanced over at De'andre.

"Two days ago with the toys was only practice," Paige butted in. "Time for the real thing. You need to take a real cock in all three of your holes. Then and only then will this end."

"Excuse me?" Dani asked incredulously.

"Do I really have to spell it out for you?" Lindsey said with a roll of her eyes. "Silly dyke. You need to suck De'andre's cock, let him take your virginity, and then have him pop your anal cherry before finishing up by cumming inside your ass. Very simple, really."

Dani thought she was going to be sick. Bile rose to her throat.

"We're doing you a favor, really," Rita said. "We're fixing you."

"Very true," Lindsey agreed. "You see, we decided your problem is that you've never had a real man before. You just don't realize what you've been missing. Have sex with De'andre and I bet you'll start to come around. You can leave this silly lesbian nonsense behind you and be normal again. Isn't that what you want?"

Lindsey's words sounded so much like Pamela's it was disturbing. Dani considered it. She honestly did. To be free of this blackmail and coercion and finally released from under the thumb of these evil girls would be an enormous blessing. But could Dani actually go through with it? Have sex with a guy? Dani felt like she would be betraying something if she did. Something fundamental. She didn't think she could go through with this and ever feel okay with it. Dani would lose a part of herself forever, never to be regained.

"No," Dani said with a shake of her head.

De'andre exhaled a relieved-sounding breath at Dani's denial. Looks like he wasn't super enthusiastic about this either.

"No?" Lindsey said as her face twisted into a veneer of rage. "No! You realize what's going to happen if you refuse?"

"I don't care any more," Dani replied. "Do whatever you want. I honestly don't give a fuck."

"You're going to be fucking famous!" Paige screamed. "You won't be able to go anywhere without everyone knowing what your tits and your asshole look like!"

"Fuck you all," Dani said as she flipped everyone off and made for the door. "I'm never demeaning myself for you bitches ever again."

Rita put herself in Dani's way and blocked Dani's path to the door. Her face was so red it nearly matched her hair and she looked like steam was about to shoot out of her ears.

"Hey, she told you guys no," said De'andre as he tried in vain to keep the peace. "So let's be cool about this."

Rita tried to grab Dani but Dani punched Rita in the mouth as hard as she could, knocking her to the floor.

"You're mine, bitch," Paige snarled from behind.

Dani spun around and pushed back against Paige as she approached. "I am not your bitch!" Dani yelled.

Dani shoved Paige against the wall hard enough that a nearby painting fell from its hanger to the floor and the glass frame covering the canvas shattered into a hundred pieces.

"Oh shit!" De'andre yelled, echoing the thoughts of every person in the room.

Dani quickly departed in the chaos and confusion that ensued, slamming the front door behind her as she ran to her car. She used her shirtsleeve to wipe away the tears that fell uncontrollably down her face while she drove home. When Dani returned, she hurriedly packed her belongings and gave her parents a quick goodbye before taking the long car drive back to her apartment in the city. She had planned to stay in town for a few more days but Dani couldn't get out of there fast enough.

What sucked most was that Dani only got to visit Karen once while she was home. Her primary reason for coming back had been to spend time with the closest friend Dani had remaining. She didn't even have a chance to apologize for being so rude and standoffish the night before. Dani would have to make it up to Karen sometime soon.

When Dani woke up in her apartment the next morning she wondered if the entire last week had just been a bad dream. Her nightmare turned into reality when she logged onto Facebook while she enjoyed the day's first cup of coffee. Those evil bitches used a fake account that had sent Dani a friend request Dani accepted a few weeks ago (how long had they been planning this prank?) to share stills and short videos taken from Dani's 'sessions' over the last week. Included with the message was a link to the full-length videos that had been posted on a popular pornsite.