Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now come closer and spread open your lips for our closeup," Lindsey barked. "And you know I'm not talking about your mouth."

Dani obeyed Lindsey's commands and held back sobs as she grabbed her labias with her fingertips and opened the flaps covering her pussy. The cameras zoomed in on Dani's genitals until the pink skin inside of her vagina and the tight black hole of her tunnel were captured for digital eternity.

"Oh my God, she's so hairy and gross down there," Rita commented.

"Like a goddamn Sasquatch," Halley-Anne added.

"Fucking disgusting," Paige said though her eyes had a wild, dangerous glint as she looked over Dani's body. She looked to be sizing up her prey.

Dani glared back at Paige, still unsure whether she hated her or Lindsey the most. Rita and Halley-Anne were weakminded followers and sycophants who would go along with anything they were told to unquestioningly. Dani despised them for their complicity but directed most of her ire toward the true perpetrators. While Lindsey was the ringleader and planner of this outrage, Paige had been the one who faked an interest in Dani in order to draw Dani into their trap like a fly fluttering about the thread of a spider's web. Lindsey did this merely out of malice and hatred with no other ulterior motive. But Paige actually seemed to receive a sexual thrill from watching Dani humiliate herself with these performances and that made her the most dangerous out of the group.

"Turn around, bend over, grab your fat buttcheeks and spread them as wide apart as you can," Paige commanded. "I want you to show us everything."

The other girls looked at Paige funny as Dani turned around. Did she really just ask to see Dani's asshole?

Dani felt a single tear running down her cheek as she obeyed. My ass isn't fat you anorexic bitch, Dani thought as she seethed silently and gritted her teeth in anger. Dani bent at the waist while she gripped her buttcheeks and pulled them apart to display her butthole for her former friends.

"Oh my God!" Rita screamed. "Even her asshole is hairy!"

"We should do something about that before we continue," Halley-Anne suggested. "I can't look at that the rest of the afternoon."

"I'm forced to agree, H.A.," said Lindsey. "We can't continue until this little issue is taken care of. Turn back around, Dani."

Dani turned to find Lindsey proffering a shower caddy containing scissors, shaving cream, a razor, and a handmirror in the baskets. Dani's face fell when she saw what her tormentors had intended. The girls followed Dani to the downstairs bathroom. They recorded her walking down the stairs from behind and got great shots of Dani's plump behind bouncing up and down as she descended the staircase. Tufts of Dani's golden hair peeked out from between her thighs as well. Dani supposed she should enjoy the hair while she still had it.

When Dani reached the bathroom the girls made her fill a bowl with steaming hot water and then had her sit on the counter next to the sink with her legs wide open. Rita and Halley-Anne shot video of Dani as she trimmed her hair down with the scissors, lathered her pubis in shaving cream, and then proceeded to denude the hair from her body using the razor. Every so often, Dani dipped the razor in the bowl of water when it became too clogged with pubic hair and shaving cream.

Dani held the mirror out and used the reflection to make sure she didn't miss a single follicle of hair. She lifted legs up above head in the raunchiest position imaginable so she could shave her backside of hair. Dani could see the cameras pointed right at her asshole while she made her asscrack and perineum entirely bald. Dani winced a few times when the razor caught on her skin and left a tiny cut but fortunately she never damaged her most sensitive areas. When she had finished, Dani used a warm washcloth to wipe her smooth skin clean of shaved hair, cream, and blood.

Dani sobbed the entire time as she shaved herself. She loved her golden-brown fur and considered her thick, almost luxuriant bush an integral part of her identity. She had gotten a ridiculous number of compliments on her pubic hair from her many lovers. Dani did trim her hair (though not as much as she used to) but she hadn't shaved her pubis once since it first sprouted hair during puberty. Dani grimaced as she ran her hand over the immaculately smooth skin of her shaved mound. She looked like a fucking nine year-old.

"Ah, much better," Lindsey remarked. "Now show us what your yucky cunt looks like again."

Dani simpered as she spread open her labia again to allow the camera to zoom in for another extreme closeup of her genitals. There was no hair remaining to obscure the view of her dark-purple flower blossom.

"Are you fucking crying, Dani?" Paige mocked. "Come on! Stop being such a crybaby and give us a smile. I know sluts like you secretly like this sort of treatment so stop pretending this is so horrible. So smile and enjoy yourself."

Dani tried smirking for Paige but failed to hold the expression for longer than a few seconds.

"Like you mean it," Paige admonished in a tone dripping with condescension. "This is not a request, silly girl."

Dani faked a grin that seemed genuine from her nose down but would have looked very unconvincing considering her red, tear-rimmed eyes.

"That's better," Lindsey remarked. "This will be better for all of us if you act happy."

"That's a very pretty hairless kitty," Paige mocked with a giggle as she poked at Dani's freshly shorn pussy. Dani squirmed as she felt Paige's fingertip penetrate her opening. "Me-yow. Wait, I think- Oh my God! She is totally wet right now! Fucking perv."

Dani's forced smile dropped instantly and her face turned beet-red as her undesired arousal was revealed to the rest of the girls.

"Jeez, I didn't realize you needed relief that bad," Lindsey said with disbelieving shake of her head. "I suppose sluts like you love to orgasm no matter the circumstances. Well, I'm not going to deprive you. I'm not a monster. Go ahead and touch yourself on camera and please don't stop until you've finished."

"Be sure to smile while you do it too!" Paige added.

So Dani proceeded to rub herself off while grinning like a dolt for the camera as if she actually enjoyed this. After every few strokes she would stick a finger inside herself before going back to massaging the outside of her cunny. Dani played with every part of herself except her clitoris so she could save the best for last. Dani knew what she was doing down there and soon had herself soaking wet. The bathroom was deathly silent aside from Dani's muted groans and the wet sounds of her fingers toying with her cunny.

Dani had difficulty deciding where she should direct her focus. She couldn't look at Rita or Halley-Anne. That was the same as looking straight into the camera. Dani felt ashamed looking at Lindsey. It reminded her of the time when she heard strange rustling noises coming from beneath Lindsey's sleeping bag during one of their sleepovers in middle school. That might have been the first time Dani ever thought of another female sexually. Turning her gaze toward Paige was no good either. Paige stared at Dani with disturbing intensity like she wanted to totally consume her. Dani directed her attention instead toward the hook on the back of the door that a bathrobe hung upon. She focused on the fluffy red felt material of the robe that likely belonged to Lindsey's mom and the silver curvature of the hook jutting out from where it was screwed into the door. Anything to distract her from what she was doing.

As Dani neared her climax, something strange happened. Dani felt herself slipping away and when she closed her eyes it was like the whole world disappeared. There was nothing else in all of existence other than Dani and her pleasure. Dani realized the truth that if removed from this situation she would have been excited and willing to engage in any scenario where four beautiful girls watched Dani while she masturbated for them. She decided that if she had to do this at least she could derive some enjoyment from her ordeal.

Dani moaned as ecstasy ensued and she brought one hand up to her breast to squeeze her areola roughly as her fingers delivered her to another orgasm. She wailed uncontrollably and thrust her pelvis at the air when she came. A minuscule trickle of fluid slowly dripped from her leaking cunny down onto the countertop. Dani normally experienced dry orgasms so this evidence showed she enjoyed this more than she let on. It felt so weird having her seepage covering her pubis with no hair to soak it up. Her skin felt seared with razor burn where she had shaved.

Dani breathed heavily, her body was sweat profusely, her hair was a mess and her face was flushed bright red as she finally opened her eyes. She saw the girls all grinning at her after her wanton display with the cameras still rolling. The reality of what happened and what had just been recorded set in and Dani tears returned.

"That was awesome!" Paige said fervently as she stared blatantly at Dani's soaking wet pussy.

"That was so gross," Rita and Halley-Anne said in unison.

"Shit, my parents are going to be home any minute and we still need to clean up," said Lindsey worriedly as she looked at the time on her phone. "Get dressed and get the fuck out of here, Dani. We'll be expecting you at 2pm again tomorrow. Don't forget to dress the part, slut."

Dani quickly dressed herself and escaped. She couldn't believe she had lost control like that. She felt so ashamed. Dani must have looked ridiculous smiling while having an orgasm on camera like she was actually enjoying herself. Dani must do everything she could to make sure those illicit videos never saw the light of day. If that meant following Lindsey's twisted directions for longer, so be it.

When Dani came home, she went straight to bed and spent the rest of the night crying into her pillow. She skipped dinner and when her mom knocked on Dani's closed bedroom door to ask what was the matter Dani told Pamela she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to be disturbed. Dani intended to go over to Karen's tonight after having to reschedule from yesterday but she just wasn't feeling up to it. She felt so shitty couldn't even be bothered to call Karen and cancel. Dani felt terrible standing Karen up like that but considering she was already at an all-time low she felt it couldn't get any worse. What did it matter anyways. Karen might as well hate me, Dani thought. I certainly hate myself enough.

Dani returned to Lindsey's the next day dressed in short-shorts that ended just below her asscheeks and a tank top that shrank in the washing machine and was now several sizes too small. The top fit tightly over Dani's large breasts and showed far more cleavage than was proper. With Dani's assets on greater display today, the girls (especially Paige) were much more pleased with her appearance. Dani hated that she was dressing for their approval and actually happy that she met it.

The girls ordered Dani to strip for them again and led Dani into one of several guest bedrooms of the large mansion-like house belonging to Lindsey's rich parents. Paige showed Dani how she would be performing today when she took out of her backpack a thick, eight-inch long black dildo with a suction cup on the end. Where did they even buy such a thing? There were no sex shops in Cornwell.

Lindsey told Dani to get her naked ass down on all fours and Paige dramatically slammed the suction cup end of the toy onto the lower portion of a wall. The dildo stuck in place and flopped up and down before stabilizing horizontally into a straightened shaft that pointed right at Dani's face. Paige took a bottle of oily lube she also brought and squirted slick fluid all over the dildo while acting like she was doing Dani a great favor for doing so. She actually made Dani thank her for lubing the toy for her.

Paige seemed to take great relish in barking, "Go fuck yourself, slut! Don't forget to smile!"

Dani hung her head low as she turned around and backed herself into the dildo. When she located the toy with her pussy, Dani teased her opening at first using the head of the shaft before slowly pushing her way further and further back until Dani felt her asscheeks flattening against the wall. Dani's pussy felt full and she tried to ignore the curiously pleasant sensation of being penetrated. She couldn't believe she had taken that entire thing so easily. It seemed huge, but Dani's powerful vagina swallowed it like it was nothing. Dani heard a sick, wet sucking noise as she pulled herself off the dildo she gripped tightly with her constricted vaginal walls. She groaned as she pushed back against the dildo and used the shaft to massage the nerve-rich tissue deep inside her vagina.

Rita had her camera trained on Dani's face so she could record the blonde lesbian's reactions as she fucked herself. Right now Dani moaned openmouthed like a slut as she worked back and forth against the toy. Every time she pushed back far enough that the entire dildo filled her, Dani gasped with a sharp intake of breath. Halley-Anne stood apart to take a side-view angle that showed the substantial length of the dildo going in and out of Dani's pussy as she fucked it.

Dani cursed herself as she climaxed and felt her control slipping again. She fucked the dildo harder and harder, taking its entire eight-inch length in and out of her body as she wailed like a banshee in orgasm. The toy felt so thick and firm and penetrated her so deep, Dani couldn't stop herself from enjoying this.

"Jeez, for a dyke she sure seems to love cock," Paige commented to Dani's utter embarrassment.

"Sluts can't help themselves," Lindsey reminded her friend to which Paige nodded gravely.

Dani felt like pointing out that she was the only one here who had never actually fucked a guy but decided no good could come of it. Her climax complete, Dani sat still and panted for breath while still halfway impaled on the dildo. Once she'd finished recovering, Dani slid herself off the remainder of the dildo and winced at the sticky squelching noises she made. Dani looked back and saw a stain of glistening wetness covering the wall where Dani came. She felt inwardly thrilled to leave a mark on Lindsey's pristine household and her one act of rebellion for the day would be leaving a mess for Lindsey either clean up or explain awkwardly to her parents. Dani stood up and went to get her clothes, happy to be done.

"We aren't done yet," Lindsey said as she kicked Dani's clothes away just before Dani could grab them.

"Yeah, you still have two more holes you need to fuck," Paige said with barely suppressed glee.

Dani sighed sadly as Paige grabbed the dildo on the wall that was still wet with Dani's juices. It was so stuck from being driven into the wall by Dani's pushback that Paige had to use both hands to pull it free. She didn't seem to mind at all that the shaft she held was drenched in lubricant and Dani's come. Paige suctioned the dildo to the floor and pointed to it as she commanded, "Suck!"

Dani had sucked her high school boyfriend's dick a few times before she came out as gay and had gone down on a female partner's strapon as part of foreplay before so it's not like this was new to her. Better to just get it over with, Dani thought. She grabbed the base of the dildo and opened her mouth wide as she slid her lips down the head of the fake plastic cock. As she sucked on it, Dani tasted the sweet flavor of her own pussy covering the generous length of the shaft as well as the taste of molded plastic.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Halley-Anne bellowed as she watched Dani take just the first couple inches of the dildo in her mouth. "Do it better!"

Paige walked over and pushed her hand down on the back of Dani's head to force Dani's mouth down the shaft until Dani choked and sputtered upon its length. Dani's throat made gagging noises as the head of the dildo opened her throat.

"I suggest you get that cock nice and lubed up," Paige said as she tangled Dani's hair in her hand and used her grip to bob Dani's head up and down the shaft relentlessly. "You can guess where it's going next."

After having Dani blow the dildo for a few minutes, Dani began sucking on it without Paige's forceful hand prompting her. Paige smiled viciously as she let Dani swallow the cock for a minute more before ripping Dani's mouth off the dildo and leaving her gasping for air. Dani spit the excess saliva generated by her own gag reflex down onto the head of the dildo and stroked the fluid up and down the shaft until her spit covered the entirety of the phallus.

"You know what to do," said Paige as she gently pet Dani's hair. "Show us what your whore body is capable of."

Dani sniffed her developing tears away and swore she wouldn't give her torturers the satisfaction of seeing her cry today. Dani sat up and squatted over the top of the dildo so she could feel its tip poking her behind. She was resigned to her fate now but made an appeal for a small mercy by asking for more lube before she started. The girls huddled up for a moment and after a brief discussion they agreed to give Dani just one squirt of lube.

Dani rubbed the viscous fluid that Paige squirted into her palm all over her backside and pushed some of the lubricant inside her anus as she stretched her asshole open with her fingers. Dani spent a fair amount of time exercising her asshole to try and make this next part as painless as possible. She faced away from the cameras but knew they were recording her every movement as she stuck two of her fingers deep inside her rectum and used her fingertips to tease her bowels and try to induce her asshole into gaping open.

It's not like this was the first time Dani had ever been fucked in the ass. But it was the first time she would be doing all of it to herself. Dani held the dildo in place and moved her bottom over it until she felt the head touching her asshole. She flexed her anus open like she was using the bathroom and used the loosening of her sphincter to squeeze the dildo through the tight ring of her anus. Dani took her time, making sure her ass remained relatively comfortable as she wiggled her asshole down the shaft inch by excruciating inch. The lube and Dani's beforecare helped tremendously and Dani felt the shaft penetrating through the depths of her bowels with far less resistance than she expected. It hurt of course, but the pleasure of toying with her own asshole actually outweighed the pain.

"Holy shit!" Rita shouted with amazement as she watched the entirety of the dildo disappear inside of Dani's ass.

"Dip the end of that dildo in holy water and maybe that would be the result," Paige snarked.

"I don't know why you're surprised to find that Dani's an anal slut too," Lindsey commented. "It's in her nature."

Dani ignored their jibes as she started fucking the dildo with her ass, repeatedly pushing her bottom all the way down the hard, thick shaft before pulling her asshole back up most of the dildo. To the eye of the camera, it looked like Dani's rectum continually swallowed eight inches of firm but flexible plastic before shitting it back out again.

Fuck it, Dani thought. I'm already broken and humiliated, so I might as well look like a complete whore as I demean myself on camera. Rita faced Dani while Halley-Anne shot the action from behind. Dani smiled right at the camera with all her teeth showing and an insane glint in her eye as rubbed her pussy raw until she came again with eight inches of plastic were stuck up her rectum.

Dani avoided her parents the rest of the night and ignored all of Karen's phone calls. She wanted to isolate herself from the awfulness of her world, even if it meant withdrawing from those who cared about her. Dani's ass felt sore with a dull, throbbing ache both on and in her asshole. It hurt to sit down or even walk and probably would for a few days still. How much longer could she hold on like this?