Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was there. The video of Dani fisting herself. Dani shaving her pussy bare and crying before masturbating herself to an orgasm on camera. There she was again fucking a wall dildo and taking that entire dildo up her ass. The worst was the trifecta video of Dani eating Paige's pussy, licking Rita's feet, and licking Halley-Anne's asshole while Paige came on her. Dani scrolled through each video as her horror mounted. She noticed with dismay that there were already thousands of views tagged on each video.

Rita was a broadcasting major and Dani assumed she was the one who skillfully edited these videos. Any sequence that showed the girls above the waist had been excised and all audio of Rita and her friends speaking had been removed and subtitles written in place of dialogue to prevent the perpetrators of these revenge videos from being identified. But every time Dani moaned, or wept, or called herself a slut on command had been left in of course. Rita took the film from both cameras and spliced them together in a split screen so in some parts you could see Dani's face for a reaction shot to whatever her present violation was at the time. She had made the most absurd faces while fitting all eight inches of that dildo in her rectum. Dani's heart dropped as she watched big white block letters crawl across the screen with messages like "DANICA MEADOWS, COLLEGE LESBIAN SLUT" and "LOOK AT THIS ANAL WHORE's GAPING ASSHOLE". Anything incriminating or identifying had been removed and Dani now understood why they shot these videos in such nondescript locations around Lindsey's house.

Dani's face turned pale and her throat became so dry she couldn't swallow. The longer she looked, the worse it got. Once she recovered from her shock, the first thing Dani did was block the fake account and report the user to a Facebook admin. But no sooner had Dani done that then another friend who turned out to be a dummy account shared more of the pictures and videos. Within hours, Dani received dozens of texts and phone calls from concerned friends telling her they had been sent a private message with obscene photos and videos attached to it. All of Dani's social media contacts had been targeted. Every message Dani received asked essentially the same thing: "Dani, is this really you?"

Most of the phone calls Dani received were from her mom. Dani just ignored them. Eventually she saw a text message from Pamela that read: "CALL ME RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY". Dani rocked back and forth as she held her head in her hands. She felt totally violated, as if she could never enjoy privacy again.

Dani finally deleted her Facebook account but she heard from college friends that links to her videos were being shared on Reddit and other websites and still being circulated on social media. Apparently she had become quite popular as the videos went viral. Dani's friends strongly advised her not to follow the links and under no circumstances to read the vile comments being made about her online. She could only imagine what was being written about her.

Dani finally had enough and filed a report with the police. It was mortifying for Dani to have to admit to the all-male Cornwell police force that she was indeed the blonde committing those depraved actions on camera, but there was no other way to take action against the makers of the videos.

Dani named the names of the girls who entrapped and blackmailed her, but they did an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves. The police confiscated all the girl's phones and the hard drives of their computers but found no evidence of these videos ever existing. The cameras were simply gone, not even a store receipt could be found to prove their existence. The videos had been uploaded to the internet using proxy servers so the IP addresses used couldn't be tracked. Dani would never believe her old crew had the know-how to conceal themselves from the law so well. Her friends had been middling students in high school but apparently they were evil geniuses when it came to ruining someone's life. Without any solid evidence the police said they were unable to charge anyone with a crime. Completely ignoring the fact that the bathroom, living room, and guest bedroom in the videos looked identical to the rooms in Lindsey's house.

But Dani knew what was really going on. These bitches were the daughters of some of the most wealthy and powerful figures in her hometown, the kind of people the cops never touch. There was no way they were going down for this. Not to protect the reputation of the weird lesbian girl. The most punishment Dani's high school friends received was a stern warning. They got away with it completely.

The next year at college Dani totally changed her appearance. She cut her hair the shortest it had ever been so her hair only fell to the nape of her neck. Dani had her hair dyed black and light blue and teased it out so it looked fluffy rather than straight. She got piercings all around her lips, nostrils, and earlobes and wore rings all over her face. Dani tried to make herself compl unrecognizable from that slutty girl in those videos.

Dani was so embarrassed and crushed by the release of these videos to the public that at times she seriously considered ending it all. The razor, the creek running alongside campus, the thirty-foot drop from the student union balcony all seemed so tempting on days when Dani was feeling down. It would be so easy to take that way out and not have to face her world any more.

If it weren't for Karen's love and Dani's new classes she might have actually committed suicide. But Dani genuinely loved going to her Art courses and having something to look forward to every day helped her through these hard times. Through her classes, Dani became involved in the local art scene of her college town and befriended some really cool and amazing people. Best of all, they didn't recognize her at all. Or if they did they were polite enough not to mention it.

Dani got in touch with Karen to apologize and finally tell her what was going on. Thankfully Karen wasn't mad at her. She was however very disappointed in Dani that she didn't confide in her or seek her help. Karen still had to do her surrogate mom thing and admonish Dani for being so careless. But once she climbed off her soapbox, Karen asked when Dani would be coming over for tea again. She was so kind and loving it made Dani cry. Dani truly didn't know what she would do without Karen.

This event pretty much destroyed what was left of Dani's relationship with her parents. Those relationships were pretty much on life support anyway but this absolutely killed them. Dani's amateur porn star status became the talk of the town and her parents were scandalized. They became ostracized by their friends in the community and Tom caught hell from all his male colleagues who had watched Dani's sex videos. Pamela was politely asked to resign from the board at her church and even got kicked out of her book club.

When Dani told her parents she was switching majors from Finance to Art History a few months later that was the end of it. Dani's parents cut Dani off from the Thomas Meadows scholarship fund and eliminated all ties with her. Dani loved to volunteer and donate her free time to charity but couldn't afford to do that any more. For the time in her life (sadly enough) Dani had to get a real job to support herself. It would end up being years before Dani spoke with her parents again.

Dani constantly had to order the videos to be taken down whenever they popped up on a new pornsite but eventually she just gave up. Lindsey or whoever must be propagating the videos from some other location and they showed back up on another website as soon as they were deleted. Dani figured it was too late to do anything about it. Those videos were out there forever now, and there was nothing she could do.

When Dani was out in public sometimes strangers would do a double-take or look at her curiously when they saw her. Almost like they were trying to figure out where they knew her from. Dani tried to let things like that roll off her back, but it was hard. Every day was a struggle until a few years later when Dani just stopped caring about it.

Occasionally Dani would look online out of a sense of morbid curiosity to find the videos still out there on the desert of the internet. A lot of people had seen them too judging by the view trackers on each video. They were actually some of the most highly rated homemade videos a popular online porn aggregator. So yay for that. The comments sections for the videos were filled with messages like "What's her real name? That one she gave has to be fake," and "Has Dani made any videos other than these four?" There were several more disgusting messages than that which Dani preferred not to share. As with most things related to this sensitive matter, life was better if Dani just ignored it.

Dani's former best friends tried to destroy her and they had nearly succeeded. But Dani was too strong for them.

28

Eight years later, Dani held the steering wheel of her car in a death-grip to keep her hands from shaking uncontrollably. Her chest felt heavy like someone was sitting on her and preventing her from breathing. An overwhelming sense of nausea fell over her and Dani dry-heaved a few times but nothing came back up as she retched. Her heart pounded loudly in her chest and Dani's body felt bathed with sweat as she overheated despite the car windows being rolled down on a pleasant Spring day.

Her hand vibrating wildly all the while, Dani reached into her purse and grabbed her newly purchased cigarette pack. She fumbled with the packaging as she removed tore it away until she could grab a cigarette and ignite it as she held it between her lips. Dani knew she shouldn't be smoking in a rental car but she desperately needed the nicotine to help calm her nerves.

Dani thought was she all done with the panic attacks she used to experience with regularity. She hadn't suffered an attack for over a year now but seeing Lindsey and being reminded of such an awful period in her life must have caused past trauma to resurface. Dani used to have anti-anxiety medication she could take when she felt an attack coming on but she despised the use of drugs and had finally dumped the pills down the sink after the bottle sat unopened in her medicine cabinet long enough. Dani didn't even take aspirin to alleviate headaches or cramps any more.

I had moved past this, Dani thought. Hadn't I? What Lindsey and the others did to her freaked Dani out for a long time and any time she was in a setting with new people Dani would become irrationally anxious and nervous wondering if they had already seen her naked. Dani took a deep puff of the cigarette and slowly exhaled before breathing deeply.

Calm. You're okay. You got this. You conquered these demons, Dani thought. Don't you remember? You and Sandy overcame this. Together...

26

Dani and Sandy carried the last of the boxes from Sandy's car up to Dani's apartment where they stacked them in a corner on Dani's living room floor. All of Sandy's things had been moved upstairs but very little had been unpacked so far. The rest could wait for tomorrow. Dani and Sandy were absolutely exhausted from moving and ready to be done for the day. Plus Dani still wanted to give Sandy a very personal housewarming gift at some point tonight. They ordered a pizza and watched a movie for the rest of the evening while snuggled up on their new couch. Dani laid her head on Sandy's shoulder and sighed happily as Sandy wrapped her arm around Dani. She felt absolute bliss at having a home and a caring girlfriend to provide her much-needed stability.

This had been a somewhat inopportune time for Sandy to move. Sandy's company needed her to survey a new prospect in Ontario ("Canada, eh?" Dani joked every time Sandy brought the subject up) that they were considering purchasing and Sandy would have to leave in just two days then would be out of the country for a week. A terrible time to have to move, but since Sandy's lease on her apartment ended at the end of next week she didn't have much of a choice. Dani's apartment was larger and in a more convenient, nicer neighborhood so it was a no-brainer for which space they would occupy together.

Dani knew inviting Sandy to move in with her was a big step in their relationship, but they had been together for over six months and Dani was in love with her strong, sensitive woman. Dani didn't believe she was deserving of the love of someone so wonderful, but Sandy returned the affection even more strongly. Dani had never been with anyone before who made her made her feel this cared for and safe. Her and Sandy both felt extremely tired since Dani lived in an older apartment building that didn't have an elevator. Which meant they had to lug Sandy's belongings and furniture up three flights of stairs for the entire day. But despite her exhaustion, there was no way Dani would let them spend their first official night as roomies without fucking at least once.

Later that night, Sandy ripped off her beautiful girlfriend's clothes in a frenzy and kissed all over her perfect body before bending her over the bed they now shared. Sandy harnessed Dani's favored strapon to her hips and took her lover from behind. Dani's hair had yet to be cut short and Sandy gripped its long, luscious tangles in her fist and pulled back on Dani's head to assume control as she thrust hard into Dani's pussy.

Dani loved the way Sandy fucked her and didn't mind it a little rough. She preferred it actually. Dani loved feeling Sandy's thighs slapping against her ass as she was pounded from behind. Dani moaned with every powerful thrust of Sandy's pelvis against her body and pushed her bottom back to meet Sandy's hips to draw Sandy's strapon deeper inside. Sandy slid the nine-inch dildo all the way inside Dani and slapped both her hands down on Dani's buttocks. Dani squealed with enjoyment at the sudden pain and looked back at Sandy so their eyes met while Dani's mouth hung open with lust and fulfillment.

"God, you are so damn beautiful, Dani," said Sandy as she caught her breath. Sex with this firecracker of a blonde wore her out. "That ass is absolutely unbelievable."

Sandy reached down and pinched one of Dani's buttcheeks hard, making Dani writhe for her while Sandy chuckled. Dani's bottom was perfect, curvy and full yet not too large for Dani's skinnier body frame.

"You fuck me so good, Sandy," Dani moaned as Sandy jerked the entire length of the strapon in and out of Dani's pussy with powerful movements of her hips and pelvis. "Don't stop, I want it harder. Make me your little fuckdoll."

"Oh my God, turn around and look at me when you tell me how you like it," Sandy groaned as the pushback of Dani's ass caused the harness to rub against Sandy's clit. "Oh baby!"

Sandy pounded Dani harder which rocked her girlfriend's body forward with each thrust. A wet slapping noise was generated with each thrust of Sandy's hips that grinded against Dani's slick, wet crotch. The whole bedroom smelled like lesbian sex and Dani hoped the scent would linger for days. As Dani turned back to look at Sandy, she tried to come up with the sexiest come-on she could think of. But when Dani glanced back she saw Sandy holding a cell phone pointed toward her with one hand while Sandy's other hand gripped Dani's ample buttcheek tightly for leverage as she continued thrusting inside Dani.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Dani asked incredulously.

Dani ceased pushing back against Sandy's thrusts though Sandy didn't stop pumping her girlcock in and out of Dani's tunnel.

"Making a little recording to keep in the old spank bank," Sandy explained. "This week I'm gone will be the longest we've been apart since we started dating and I want something lovely to remember you by. Holy God, you look so amazingly hot in this position. I need to record this for posterity's sake."

"Turn it off!" Dani yelled furiously.

"What?" Sandy asked with confusion.

Dani had never refused her anything in bed before. She was normally happy to satisfy every one of Sandy's sexual needs.

"Turn it off and get out of me right now," Dani demanded coldly.

"What's wrong, baby?" Sandy asked as her thrusts slowed to a stop. "Don't you like this?"

"I said stop it!" Dani growled as she stamped her foot down on Sandy's toe as hard as she could.

Sandy howled in pain and pulled out of Dani. "What the fuck is your problem?" Sandy screamed. "Calm the hell down, you brat!"

"I. Don't. Like. Being. Recorded," Dani snarled at her girlfriend as she got off the bed.

Compared to Sandy's tall and muscular frame, Dani was tiny. But the fierceness in Dani's eyes gave Sandy pause. Sandy had never once seen Dani mad before but right now she looked furious.

"Okay, okay, fine," Sandy said as she showed Dani the phone. "Here, I deleted it. So get off my case. I had no idea that would freak you out so badly."

Dani just now noticed Sandy's toe had blood on it. She had stomped on Sandy's foot so hard that the toenail cracked and sliced into her toe.

"Oh my God, Sandy," Dani said as she covered her mouth with shock and guilt. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," Sandy said with a shrug although now that she thought about it her toe actually hurt a lot.

Dani rushed to the bathroom to grab a washcloth soaked in warm water, some nail clippers, and a roll of bandages. When Dani returned to the bedroom she saw Sandy had taken off the strapon and put her underwear back on while Dani was gone. Dani held Sandy's foot gently in her hands and carefully cleaned the blood off her toe before clipping the sharp ends of the damaged nail and covering it in a bandage.

As Dani nursed her girlfriend and lover she tried to explain herself. "Some bad stuff happened to me about six years ago that I've never told you about," she said.

"Dani, I already said you never need to tell me about this stuff," Sandy replied as she gave Dani a shoulder rub. "I know you went through some trouble and I don't need all the details. I only know the person you are now and she is absolutely wonderful. I'm just happy that you're safe, happy, and healthy."

Dani kissed Sandy and said, "Thanks for that. But this actually took place before all that. It all started when I visited my hometown six years ago..."

Dani proceeded to tell the tale of how she had been seduced and entrapped by her old friends and then forced to give 'performances' for them that were captured on video and put on the internet.

"Wow, I would have had no idea," Sandy said after Dani finished her story. "Except when we're in the bedroom, you're the most clean-cut girl I've ever known. I'm still not sure I believe it."

"Well, I wasn't always a good girl," Dani admitted. "Hell, the cat's already out of the bag. I might as well show you."

They went to the second bedroom of Dani's apartment that she used for an office and Dani nestled herself onto Sandy's lap while Sandy sat on the computer chair. Dani clicked open a browser on her computer and surfed to a well-known porn site.

"Ummmm... what?" Sandy asked when she saw where Dani was surfing to.

"Hush, just you wait," Dani replied as she searched the too-familiar keywords on the pornsite that retrieved the videos she was looking for. "Danica Meadows Homemade".

"Still here," Dani said sadly with a disappointed shake of her head as four videos came up.

Dani's eyes widened when she saw viewer totals of more than 300K for the dildo and trifecta videos. She had no idea they had become that popular. Dani clicked on the thumbnail for the video that began with her eating out Paige. The video started and Dani sat in silence as she her secret shame was revealed to her girlfriend.