Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lazy lady," Pamela added. "A slut. A sexual deviant. A filthy cuntlicking dyke. We provided you with everything, Danica. Where did we go so wrong to raise such an awful person for a daughter?"

"Please, Mom," pleaded Dani as she wept. "Don't. "

"Maybe I should see what all the fuss is about," said Pamela wryly.

Pamela looked over at Karen and smiled before disrobing and letting her covering fall to a bundle on the floor. She placed a hand atop Karen's head and pushed her down to her knees while Karen gazed up at Pamela adoringly. Pamela grabbed Karen's hair and roughly pulled her face between Pamela's legs. Pamela laughed and then moaned as Karen licked her without provocation. She held Karen's head in place with a firm grip of Karen's brown tangles of hair and began spreading the slime oozing out of her hairy cunt all over Karen's face.

"This is what you like, isn't it?" Pamela asked salaciously as she humped Karen's mouth with her crotch. "You don't care who you hurt, as long as you can act as your true self. You know what you are. A pussy whore. A cuntlicker. An anal slut. Is this how you treat your lovers? Behaving like a selfish bitch?"

Pamela pulled Karen away from her crotch and slapped her on the face before spitting on her. Pamela laughed as she drew Karen back to her groin and then groaned loudly as Karen's tongue slipped deep inside Pamela's slit.

"Make me come, Karen," moaned Pamela. "Just like you did so long ago. I want to feel your mouth sucking on my clit while my orgasm drips all over your face."

"Stop it!" Dani cried. "It wasn't like that with her! I loved Karen!"

Pamela shrugged and said, "Maybe I love her too. Maybe I should have been with her instead of you. I would bet my life that you wish you were in my place right now."

Pamela's body jerked and she grunted while making slow thrusting motions against Karen's mouth. The rough way she held Karen's hair and tugged on it implied total ownership. A clump of sickly Karen's hair pulled away with disgusting ease but Pamela just dropped the ripped hair to the floor and grabbed another tangle.

"Yes, lick it all up like a good girl," Pamela told Karen. "Are you still watching us, daughter of mine? I'm starting to think you want to be in Karen's place, not mine. Is that what this is?"

Dani shook her head vehemently as Pamela turned toward her so that Dani attained a perfect view of the swollen, puffy lips of her mother's sopping wet pussy that was surrounded by thick ringlets of moist curly hair.

"Come here, Dani girl," Pamela said with a laugh.

When Dani looked again Brandi's naked form had taken Pamela's place and Dani in a revolting out-of-body experience Dani saw herself seated subserviently where Karen had been previously. Dani was naked and had a leather collar clasped to her neck which Brandi held the leash to. Brandi tugged on the leash and Dani watched herself as she prostrated herself before Brandi and started licking her toes.

Dani cried out in terror at the sight and buried her face in her hands. After several minutes of hearing nothing further, Dani looked again and found her room entirely empty. She realized with embarrassment that anyone who might have been listening in would have heard her screaming and crying at no one. Nothing going on in here, Dani thought. Just my descent into madness. Sweat poured down Dani's body as she shivered and threw up into the nearest trash can. Sleep finally arrived thereafter but it was slow coming.

The next day Dani felt even more miserable as her symptoms intensified. This was now the fourth day of Dani's withdrawal and her counselors at the center assured her that the worst would soon be over. Right now, it sure didn't feel like it. Things only got worse when Ashley and Sam visited Dani that night. Her former best friends showed up unannounced in the middle of the night and somehow accessed Dani's locked room.

Dani had only slept for a couple hours over the last four days and she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her when the girls she had fallen in love with so many years ago appeared before her. They had both changed so dramatically. Ashley had always been a larger girl but now she had ballooned to an immense size. She appeared bloated and unseemly with thick rolls of fat sticking out beneath a tank top and hanging over a skimpy thong that did Ashley no favors. Her face had grown so chubby that Dani hardly recognized her.

Ashley had always been so self-conscious about her weight, Dani thought. How could she let herself go like this?

Sam's appearance looked totally opposite to Ashley with an impossibly thin frame whose weight couldn't have topped double digits. Sam looked as dark and beautiful as ever but her arms and legs were like twigs and Dani caught a glimpse of crisscross patterns of scars adorning both of Sam's wrists. When Sam noticed Dani staring at her she immediately pulled her arms up to hide her wrists from view.

"Ashley? Sam?" Dani asked. "W-what are you doing here?"

"We just had to see if the rumors were true," Ashley explained. "If you really were a junkie and a whore like everyone said."

"Pathetic," said Sam with distaste as she looked Dani over. "Can you believe we broke up over her? What were we thinking?"

"I still can't believe we were ever friends with her," Ashley sighed with disbelief. "We should have just laid her once and ditched her for good. I bet we would've all been better off."

"I'm so sorry," Dani wept. "I never wanted this to happen. I only wanted to make you - both of you - happy."

"You were only thinking of yourself and your own selfish desires," Ashley snarled angrily. "You destroyed us, Dani. Who we were meant to be, who we should have spent our lives with. All ruined by a stupid brat."

"Noooo..." Dani protested. "That's not true..."

"Look what you've done," Sam accused as she bared her now bloodied wrists to Dani. "You're the reason I'll never be happy. It's all your fault."

"Your fault," Ashley echoed.

The girls took up a chant that repeated over and over in Dani's mind. "Your fault, your fault, your fault..."

"Go away!" Dani screamed as she covered her ears. "Get out of my head!"

When Dani looked up again she stared at her empty room. She consoled herself knowing the apparitions she saw were merely the product of her fatigued and delirious mind. Wherever Sam and Ashley were in real life they were almost assuredly better off than Dani was. Dani felt like a great burden had finally lifted, akin to a serious fever mercifully breaking. Dani's body was cold and soaked with sweat but her headache, delirium, and thirst had disappeared almost instantaneously. Dani curled up in the blanket on her bed and slept the best she had in months.

Now that Dani's physical addictions had been mitigated, the counselors at the clinic attacked Dani's mental addictions. Her psychiatric evaluations determined that Dani's sexual addictions were the most fatal to her psyche and that her other addictions stemmed from her inability to maintain healthy sexual relationships. The psychologist on staffed speculated that the difficulties Dani experienced when coming out and the sexual traumas she endured later on likely contributed to her poor mental health. But Dani's doctors weren't looking for a cause, they were looking for a cure. During her three months at the clinic, Dani underwent several aggressive therapy sessions aimed at helping her work through the mental issues that left her vulnerable to addiction.

During this time, Dani utilized the exercise room and swimming pool as her primary outlet for warding off cravings. Any time she desired a drink or felt horny she would swim or go for a run on the treadmill and lift weights. Considering how often she experienced these cravings, Dani's body should be absolutely stacked by the time she left. Avoiding sex was far more difficult than keeping herself from succumbing to her drug and alcohol addictions. Especially considering how many of the other patients at the center were beautiful but damaged lesbians just like her. But the administrators of the clinic enforced a strict policy of no sexual contact between patients with any violations punishable by expulsion from the center. They were strict but their methods worked as long as their patients were serious about becoming well again. By the time Dani left she hadn't had sex in almost four months, the longest she'd gone not having sex with a woman since she first lost her virginity.

Dani's found her own problems paled in comparison to those of some of the other patients she met. She felt emboldened at witnessing the strength and bravery of these men and women who had lost everything but still found the will to keep fighting. It made Dani feel as if she could accomplish anything.

As the months went by, Dani made friends, recovered from past traumas, and got herself clean and sober. She ended up spending Christmas and her twenty-fifth birthday in the clinic. Not exactly where she would have chosen to spend her holidays but at this stage of Dani's life there was nowhere else she'd rather be. The staff here were amazing and so nice that they got her gifts and a cake to have at a birthday party organized by Dani's fellow patients. The total despair and loneliness that had consumed Dani's life was now filled with the warmth and love of others. The friendship and support Dani received from the other patients and her counselors helped Dani move down the long, arduous road to recovery. She felt restored to life and now she was finally ready to start living it.

25

Dani felt like a new woman after graduating from the rehab program. The sores on her face had all healed and the perpetual dark bags around her eyes had cleared up. She felt healthy and functional for the first time in months. Now Dani just had to decide what she wanted to do with her life. So many possibilities were available to her now that she had no idea where to begin. After having her inheritance taxed by the government and then paying for rehab Dani only had about $400,000 left to her name. Haha, Dani thought. Only.

Dani tried to remember when she last felt truly happy. After some thought she realized it was during her final year of college when she worked on an art project for her senior thesis. Dani wanted to enter the graduate program immediately after earning her bachelor's degree but with a near insurmountable amount of student debt incurred during her last years as an undergraduate such a plan now seemed an impossibility. But now Dani could use her newfound wealth to pay off her debt and obtain her master's degree like she always wanted.

Dani decided to take a yearlong sabbatical first to give her plenty of time to prepare before applying to schools and hopefully getting accepted and enrolling in a graduate program for next spring. There was a private college in the same city Dani lived in that she desperately wanted entry to. Their art history program was ranked one of the best in the country and Dani had always dreamed of going there. Dani knew it would be difficult to gain acceptance to such a prestigious program and she would have to work extremely hard over the next several months.

The first thing Dani did with her inheritance was pay off all her student debt. She gulped loudly at the realization of how much money she'd spent already but she wanted to be free of all her existing debts so she could start moving on. With some recommendations from Mr. Groves, Dani invested part of her savings in funds that should pay dividends someday. After knowing firsthand what homelessness was like, Dani vowed to be smarter with her money from now on.

The very next thing Dani did was return to Brandi's apartment during the time of day when she knew the bitch wouldn't be home. The old Dani would have been terrified walking alone in such a poor neighborhood but after living on the street Dani held no fear for this environment. Dani shoved an envelope beneath the crack of Brandi's front door that was filled with two thousand dollars in cash and a note that simply read "FUCK YOU LEAVE ME ALONE - D".

Dani knew she didn't really owe Brandi anything after how Brandi mistreated her but she didn't want the bitch still looking for her now that she was back. Dani could never live in peace with the fear of Brandi finding her still breathing down her neck. If she ever saw Brandi again she was calling the police - that is, if Dani didn't murder her first. Having now met all her obligations Dani felt she could move on with her life.

Dani received some good cheer when she caught up on news she had missed while at the rehab clinic. Melda Bouffant and Amy McKrill got into some trouble after former companions filed complaints with the police regarding unsavory business practices. Investigators looking into the finances for Companions unearthed several instances of fraud and tax evasion and as co-owners both women were eventually convicted and sent to state prison for their crimes. Mindy escaped these troubles relatively unscathed by testifying against her employers as part of a plea bargain. She got off with only a fine and probation for her role as the accountant in Madame and Mistress' fraudulent schemes.

Dani couldn't help loving the massive amount of karma that hit her rapist and the one who enabled her right in their faces. They would be wearing prison jumpsuits for the next few years and Dani didn't think it could have happened to anyone more deserving. Dani only hoped someone was making Amy their bitch in prison instead of the other way around.

Dani's next step was getting a relatively inexpensive apartment in a nicer part of the city. After finding one and moving in, Dani dipped into her funds to purchase some basic furniture like a queen-sized bed and a couch. She indulged herself a bit by buying a large-sized television monitor and a laptop computer which she would admittedly need for school. With her living situation taken care of, Dani then returned to the diner she had loitered in so many times a lifetime ago.

The wait staff didn't even recognize Dani when she arrived asking for a job application. This beautiful girl with such healthy-looking skin and radiant golden hair couldn't possibly be that same weary, stringy-haired, sore-faced strung out miscreant who had begged for scraps of food only a few months ago. The waitresses fawned over Dani and couldn't stop telling her how pretty she looked. Dani couldn't lie, she enjoyed all the attention and would have once used it as an open invitation for Dani to do what she did best to women who showed her any interest. Now Dani simply blushed and gave thanks for every compliment she received.

Gena spoke to the restaurant manager and essentially demanded that Dani be given a job. Dani worked thirty hours a week at the diner waiting tables and cleaning in the kitchen. It wasn't anything grand but it was honest work and exactly what Dani needed to keep herself humble and focused. She loved the camaraderie she had with the other wait staff who always had her back and treated Dani like royalty. The girls liked to go out after the late shift ended but Dani had to keep strong and refuse their offers to go have a drink. She couldn't allow herself to go down that road again.

Dani couldn't stop herself from eyeing Gena inappropriately whenever she saw her coworker in her waitress outfit with its slightly too-short skirt. The middle-aged woman had the nicest looking legs and bottom that the employer-mandated attire emphasized quite purposefully. Dani could have sworn she saw Gena checking her out sometimes too despite Gena's insistence on her own heterosexuality.

Gena was exactly Dani's type. A pretty older woman with a husky, commanding voice that conveyed a natural authority. A lady that wouldn't take shit from anybody. Dani heard stories of one time a man tried using a knife to rob the diner. While the employees and customers cowered in fear Gena simply waited until the criminal let his guard down so she could bludgeon him from behind with a barstool and disarm him. That was just the kind of badass Gena was. She made Dani's knees feel weak whenever she was near.

Whenever they were the only ones working in the restaurant late at night Dani wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees, lift up Gena's skirt, tear down her knickers, and then use her tongue to unlock all the hidden secrets of Gena's voluptuous body. Dan would have served the waitress in any way the woman desired and then begged her for more.

Converting a straight woman whom Dani fancied into someone who would be willing have lesbian sex with her was a challenge that Dani usually won through attrition. Dani felt horrified now when she remembered all the times she had bullied or coerced innocent straight girls into having sex with her. Dani loved the hunt the most, even more than when she nabbed her prey and went in for the kill. As soon as she took from those women what she desired, Dani immediately dropped them so she could pursue her next conquest. Dani had left an endless string of broken hearts, blocked phone numbers, and unanswered love letters behind her and only in retrospect comprehended how unhealthy her sex life had been in those days. What seemed like great fun at the time only proved how selfish and uncaring Dani could be. She had to be better than that.

Despite her obvious attraction to Gena, Dani didn't think she was ready for a romantic or sexual partner yet. Dani realized that the urges she refused to keep under control often took control of her. Those inclinations were what led to her downfall and so Dani tried to keep her distance from Gena who remained Dani's close friend despite never hanging out with her outside of work. Though sometimes their back and forth banter at work occasionally turned into into outright flirting and teasing they never took it any further.

Dani used the money she earned at the diner to pay her bills and rent so she never had to dip into her savings. She only wanted to use her inheritance to pay for tuition and books if at all possible so that when she graduated she would have a nice little nest egg to give her a head start on the rest of her life.

Dani didn't go out at night, not even to see a movie. Instead she voraciously read books she checked out for free from the library, often going through three or four novels a week. The library even had an awesome selection of DVD's in their collection so Dani could still watch movies and seasons of TV shows which she binged regularly. Dani also did crochet and knitted and wrote bad poetry in her free time. Despite never managing to kick the smoking habit that was her last remaining addiction, Dani became an avid jogger who participated in a few road races and a half-marathon. She enjoyed running so much that she sometimes wished she'd done cross-country and track in high school instead of being a stupid flag girl who thought girl sports were dumb.

Dani also joined an addiction support group that she met with twice a week. The help and healing she received from others in her group helped Dani make it when she struggled through her tougher days. Dani knew she would always be an addict, even if she never touched alcohol or drugs again. She had to remain vigilant against the very real dangers of slipping into her old habits again and ensure that she was protecting herself from the situations that could put her in harm's way. That unfortunately meant no sex for now. Though Dani missed making love to women terribly she knew eventually she would meet the right woman with whom she could have safe, healthy, satisfactory sex with once again.

Any other time Dani had she spent studying. To get accepted into the Art History graduate program of her choice Dani needed an excellent entrance essay, prime examples of her work, three letters of recommendation, and a high score on the GRE exam. The essay didn't worry Dani much but the other parts posed more difficulties. Dani studied her ass off in preparation and managed to score greater than the ninetieth percentile on each of the Math, Verbal, and Writing sections of the GRE. So that portion was taken care of easily enough.

1...1112131415...17