Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani started revising her senior thesis to use for one of her work examples. She was very fortunate that one of her former professors kept a copy of the A+ graded project to use as an example for future classes. Dani had misplaced the hard copy of her thesis during her tumultuous mid-twenties and had sold the computer the file was saved on years ago to pay for drugs and had saved no other backup. Dani spent hundreds of hours in libraries until she had put together what she considered an excellent portfolio of her research and analysis.

That only left the letters of rec which Dani needed to obtain from her old teachers. Dani was particularly nervous about approaching the professor for her Medieval Art and Architecture course that she took junior year. The professor was an expert in her field and a recommendation from her would go far with the Withelby review board. So it was quite unfortunate that Dani had made the colossally stupid mistake of sleeping with her teacher.

This incidence occurred during the semester right after all those sex videos of Dani were released on the internet. Dani was not in her right mind as she dealt with all that bullshit and she made some regretful choices. Fucking her professor had earned Dani an A+ in the class, though she made an A-grade all on her own even before allowing Professor Dumont to sit on her face as extra credit. Rumors of an improprietous relationship between student and professor spread amongst Dani's classmates that semester. It didn't take much for them to connect the dots when they considered that Dani was a very out lesbian and that Dumont showed her blatantly obvious favoritism in class. Dani slept with her professor more than a few times throughout the semester and after their last encounter Dumont made a proposition to Dani.

Dani had just finished licking her professor to her fourth orgasm while massaging Dumont's udder-like breasts and squeezing the old woman's large, pointed nipples. She was very sensitive in that area and enjoyed having the younger girl play with her saggy tits. Dumont came like a faucet set to full blast and Dani's face had been drenched repeatedly with the product of Dumont's splattering climaxes. While she recovered from her final orgasm and stroked Dani's hair as she would with a fond pet, Dumont remarked sadly upon the semester's end and lamented that Dani had no remaining prerequisite courses for her major that would require her to take additional classes under Dumont.

Dani's professor asked slyly if their sessions were now at an end with the closing of the semester. Dani decided to let the mature woman down gently, telling Dumont that she enjoyed their time together but needed to move on. She let Dumont know that if Dani ever needed an advisor she would be the first that Dani consulted. Dumont winked at Dani and told her loyal student that if Dani ever needed a letter of recommendation Dumont would write the most flattering and praiseworthy one that Dani could ever hope to receive.

Now Dani was finally taking Dumont up on that generous offer. Dani only hoped that Dumont wouldn't try to take advantage of Dani's need. Dani strode into Dumont's campus office at exactly at the time they had scheduled over the phone. Dumont smiled slyly at Dani as she walked into the office and Dani couldn't help shuddering with revulsion at the way Dumont automatically stated at Dani's legs and cleavage.

Dani loved being with older women but sad to say Dumont was not her type at all. The professor had too-short hair that had turned a nappy shade of gray since Dani saw her last. Dani enjoyed sleeping with larger women up to a point. Feeling her body against a beautiful, chubby girl was an amazing experience. But since Dani had last seen Dumont, the professor had grown softer and flabbier to the point of obesity. Her thighs were too thick and her ass too large for Dani's normally nondiscriminating taste. Dani couldn't get enough of the taste and smell of pussy but she remembered the professor's stench being stinky and overwhelming. Dani had been too polite to say anything before but the memory of that scent still made Dani gag. This could go very poorly.

20

Dani still couldn't believe she had ever stooped low enough to sleep with this woman. But this was back in the days when Dani would have sex with just about anyone. In the absence of her mother's love, Dani unconsciously sought out lovers who acted as maternal figures. She certainly had that with Karen who had been so loving and nurturing when Dani needed it the most. She also had a similar though ultimately fraudulent relationship with Madame Bouffant. Melda treated all the employees at Companions like they were her own daughters, which only made the way she used them even more despicable. Dumont also acted very maternalistically with Dani, providing the girl love and attention but also behaving in a condescending manner and sometimes treating Dani like a dumb, naive child.

Dumont's attempts at seduction were pathetically unsubtle. The professor noticed during the first weeks of the semester how Dani behaved with her female classmates, many of whom Dani had already slept with. While it was a large university, it wasn't large enough that stories of Dani's insatiable sexual appetites hadn't spread around campus. Dumont wasn't strictly a lesbian but something about her gorgeous, intelligent student stirred feelings deep within her loins. Perhaps it was the sense of thinly veiled desperation and need in Dani's exploits that made Dumont want her so badly. The girl needed so badly to be loved but seemed unable to commit to loving anyone in return. Dumont felt there was something to take advantage of there.

Dani should have been suspicious of the professor's intentions when Dumont invited her to a special one-on-one study session after class. Dani genuinely thought the professor wanted to mentor her and take her on as a protégé. Dani loved Dumont's class and secretly hoped the professor might ask Dani to act as a teacher's assistant for one of her classes the next semester. Dani's assumptions for Dumont's intentions were dashed disappointingly soon into their private conversation. Dumont got quite handsy while they spoke about Dani's future prospects, squeezing Dani's arms and shoulders constantly and even patting her lightly on the bottom once. She kept telling Dani how pretty she was and complimented the college junior unashamedly on how pleasing to the eye she found the size and shape of Dani's breasts.

Dani rolled her eyes throughout the obvious ploy she had seen so many times before. She was a lot less naive about the world after going through the horrible experience last summer of having sex videos of herself posted on the internet by Paige and Lindsey. When she finally couldn't take the awkward flirting and cheesy come-ons any more, Dani dropped to her knees beneath the table Dumont sat upon and pulled Dumont's pants down to see if such a shocking action might cease her professor's incessant jabbering. As was often the case in these types of situations, Dani was right.

Dani pulled Dumont's underwear to the side and didn't hesitate a second before eating out her professor in her own classroom. Dani's hands ran up and down along the length of Dumont's legs and thighs before reaching up to squeeze the paunches of Dumont's fat bottom while she slurped at the copious amount of fluid leaking from her professor's nasty-tasting cunt. Dumont cooed and made gasping noises as Dani worked her tongue over her gray-haired snatch. Dumont had the stinkiest pussy Dani had ever placed her tongue inside and it only tasted worse each time Dani made her come.

Dumont hadn't enjoyed sexual contact in several years so within just a few minutes Dani's expertly skilled tongue had her professor gasping for breath after Dani's pussylicking left Dumont with the most powerful orgasm of her entire life. In her wildest dreams Dumont fantasized about using Dani and taking control of her. It would be so delicious and dirty to make herself like a mommy to the needy young girl. But with the mere flick of a tongue Dumont feared she had already become reliant on Dani instead.

Dani slept with Dumont many more times during that semester, even spending the night at the professor's house on a few occasions. Dani couldn't be gladder when their personal relationship ended. Dumont became creepy in her attentions so that she came off as controlling and stalkerish and also was starting to fuck up in the classroom. Her students had graded work returned weeks late and to Dani's utter embarrassment Dumont stuttered and stumbled through her lectures whenever she caught Dani's eye in class.

Dani knew if she didn't bust herself loose Dumont was going to offer her the Teacher's Assistant position. The one she had wanted so badly a couple months ago. While acting as an assistant would be an excellent opportunity for Dani, being chosen would wrap her even more tightly around the professor's finger. She imagined late nights staying up grading papers and lesson planning with Dumont which seemed like scenarios ripe with the opportunity for sexual encounters. Dumont would use her authority to make Dani her bitch and have her go down on that smelly puss any time the professor wanted. Dani would literally be the teacher's pet. Dani turned down the offer as gracefully as she could manage and the semester ended with Dani feeling happy in her surety that she would never have to sleep with Dumont again.

25

Now here she was walking into Dumont's office years later to beg a favor. Dani only hoped she wouldn't be made to grovel. Or worse. Dani forced a smile as she entered Professor Dumont's office and greeted the older woman.

"Dani Meadows!" Duana Dumont shouted as she spang to her feet. "Five years is simply far too long to go without seeing your bright, smiling face! How have you been, dear girl?"

Duana waddled over to Dani and gave her a peck on the cheek as she wrapped Dani up into a tight, clinging embrace. Dani placed her arms daintily behind Duana's back and returned the hug with far less fervor than the professor showed her. At least Duana's hands never roamed lower than Dani's shoulders and the professor disengaged from the embrace before Dani became uncomfortable. Dani worried at first over the fact that Dumont clothed herself today in a silk dress rather than the pantsuit she normally wore. As if she were expecting something untoward to occur before Dani even walked through the door. But Dani held out hope that maybe Duana would conduct this visit courteously and professionally.

"You told me you needed to see me about something important?" Duana inquired as she indicated with a gesture for Dani to sit in the chair on the other side of her desk. "Have a seat. Oh, close the door behind you first, please. That's a good girl. Would you like any coffee? Or tea? I even have a bottle of brandy tucked away in my desk drawer if you'd like a nip of something stronger." Duana said this last part with a wink.

Dani's mouth watered and she felt a sudden pang of desperate need mounting at the mere mention of alcohol. She quashed that notion of imbibing and smashed it into nothingness as soon as it materialized.

"Nothing for me, please," Dani replied as she took a seat. "Thank you."

Dani placed her portfolio on the desk and began pulling papers and illustrations out of the folders inside, laying out the material for Duana to peruse as her leisure.

"As you surely remember professor, Medieval Art was one of my strongest subjects," said Dani.

"You were brilliant," Duana answered with a mischievous smile. "In so many delicious ways. One of the best students I've ever taught."

Dani blushed both at the compliment and at the reference to their sordid history. Duana's subtlety, or lack of it remained unchanged.

"I'm happy that you think so," Dani responded politely. "I'm hoping you will say as much in a letter of recommendation for me to enroll in the Medieval Art graduate program at Withelby."

Duana lifted an eyebrow and said, "Withelby has one of the best Medieval and Renaissance Studies departments in the country. Their standards for acceptance are quite stringent. Are you confident in your chances for acceptance even if I write you a glowing recommendation?"

Dani took a deep breath and explained, "My GRE test scores were excellent and my college GPA was a far higher average than I deserved considering the things I got up to those years. I've written what I believe to be excellent essays and articles to submit with my application. One of them was even published in an academic journal last month. Here, take a look."

Duana's hand dragged a few of Dani's papers across her desk so she could peruse them briefly. As her eyes quickly scanned the lines of each page, Dani began to explain her methodology. The professor raised her finger and shushed Dani before continuing her inspection. Dani clamped her mouth shut and struggled to keep her face from turning sour. She despised the way Dumont treated her like a small, recalcitrant child being scolded by their mother.

By the flushed looked forming on Duana's face she had apparently detected the underlying theme and focus on sex (especially of the sapphic variety) in Dani's research. There was nothing motherlike about the way Duana looked up from Dani's article and grinned at her. After Dani sat in silence for over fifteen minutes as Duana studied her work, the professor finally spoke to her.

"Impressive," Duana said approvingly. "Most impressive. I like your focus on far lesser known works. That will go a long way in showing the approval board the intensity of research you performed. One glance at your transcript shows that this sort of work wasn't included in your courses and must surely have been completed outside of school. Dani, this is marvelous."

Dani couldn't help feeling giddy. "So you really think I have a chance?" Dani asked nervously.

"My dear, I can't see how they couldn't accept you," Duana told Dani with a warm smile. "Especially once I write the most wonderful letter recommending you for their program. I of course am personal friends with members of the faculty at Withelby and will stress to them that you are a special case. I will inform them that they can't possibly allow a prize like you to slip through their grasp."

Dani felt elation rising so high within her she thought she was floating. All her dreams might really be happening!

"But..." Duana started.

The happiness showing on Dani's face instantly dissolved as the entire conversation turned on that single word.

"If I'm doing you a favor then you will need to do me a favor as well," Duana explained as her lips curled into an odious grin. "Just a small, teensy one. As you know, a little quid pro quo fait le tour du monde."

Dani had to bite her lip to keep from correcting Duana after her professor mixed a Latin phrase with a French one. Her breath caught when Duana lifted the bottom of her dress and leaned back in her chair far enough that Dani saw below Duana's waist. Duana wasn't wearing any underwear and her bushy gray pubic hair spilled forth as the dress rode up above the professor's flabby waistline. Duana had apparently prepared for Dani's arrival beforehand by dressing to allow as little obstruction to exist between her crotch and Dani's face as possible.

Duana opened her thighs, making Dani's face turn red when she noticed moisture clinging to Duana's pubis and coating the swollen, puffy lips of her labia that poked through her wiry pubic hair. The musky scent of pussy wafted across the room and invaded Dani's nostrils. The incorrigible woman was already dripping with arousal at the prospect of exploiting Dani for sex. Dani had to consciously prevent herself from licking her lips at the sight of Dumont's wet, hairy sex.

Still addicted as ever , Dani's mind warned.

Dani hadn't tasted a woman in over a year and was pretty much starving for pussy by now. Those all too familiar cravings had returned in full force at the sight of a hot, moist cunt that was drooling and begging to be licked. Even with a gross woman like Duana, Dani desired to please her with her tongue until Dani sucked all the come out the woman's disgusting and enticing snatch.

Stop it, Dani told herself. You're stronger and better than this.

"Please Dani, just a quick finger and lick for old time's sake," Duana begged as she raised the bottom of her dress high enough that Dani could see the paunchy rolls of her stomach. Duana's hand creeped down to her groin where she made loud squelching noises from rubbing the wettest portion of her vulva. "I've missed that long, flexible tongue of yours so very much."

"Professor, stop," Dani whispered in protest. "Someone might see you."

"That never stopped you the other times you made love to me in this very office," Duana countered.

Duana drew her knees up and reached down to spread apart the lips of her vulva with her fingertips until she fully unfurled the secrets depths of her vagina to Dani. Duana had never seen such a naughty little girl until she met Dani. Her student had been absolutely addicted to eating pussy and all Duana had to do was merely flash her genitals to make the salacious blonde crawl on her hands and knees begging for a taste. She couldn't wait to feel Dani's tongue wagging beneath her again when she sat her cunt down on that gorgeous blonde face.

"Give me a quick come and then come home with," Duana breathed huskily as her fingers made squishing noises from playing with herself. "I've a whole evening planned for us. There's champagne already chilling on ice plus I have oils and lotions and so many delicious toys and devices for us to use on each other. I want to caress and kiss every inch of your succulent body and place my tongue inside each of your openings just like I used to. God,I've missed so much squeezing those sweet cheeks of yours while fucking you. Make love to me over and over tonight and I will write you a letter that will guarantee your enrollment at Withelby. You can start by coming over here and giving my kitty a nice kiss and rub first."

Dani considered it. She truly did. Everything Dani wished for was there for the taking. She just had to give up a little to achieve it.

A little of what?Dani thought. My dignity? My soul? I've done this sort of thing so many times. What would once more matter in the grand scheme of things?

All Dani had to do was crawl underneath the desk and lick Duana until the professor came. With the way Duana was stroking herself it couldn't take much more than a minute or two of oral before the professor burst. Dani could handle the embarrassment if someone she knew saw her leaving Professor Dumont's office in Duana's arms with the woman's juices still coating Dani's face. Then she just had to go home with Duana and let the older woman use Dani's body any way she wanted for a night. No biggie.

Dani tried convincing herself it wouldn't be so bad. Sure, Dani found Dumont repulsive and couldn't believe she'd slept with her but there was a naughty part of Dani's psyche that would actually enjoy being the old lady's fucktoy again. She would only have to sex with Duana a few times. Okay, probably more than a few. Dani could refuse the champagne and retain her year and counting period of sobriety, she just knew it.

But Dani realized what a terrible compromise this would be. If she went through with this, Dani would just be prostituting herself again. Having sex in exchange for favors was no different than doing it for money. The idea that Dani could actually make it through a night of Duana wiggling her bottom in Dani's face and forcing Dani to taste her puffy, wrinkled, stinking asshole without resorting to imbibing any alcohol was laughable. Dani knew that if she bent only a little she would only fall further and further until she was bending over for her professor whenever she wanted. She would get drunk on champagne and then she really would allow Duana to do anything she wanted to her. Worse, after this encounter Duana could leverage this incidence into more sex at a future date and the cycle really would be endless. Dani would have to drink more to cope and then she would slide down the downward spiral she had just climbed out of.