Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sandy's moans grew louder, Dani's lips and tongue grew more determined. She smacked Sandy's buttocks as she licked up and down the entire length of Sandy's opening, firming up her tongue to attack Sandy's bulging clitoris with every pass. When Dani sensed the nearness of Sandy's orgasm, she pulled her mouth away and quickly shoved two of her fingers inside Sandy's hot, soaked pussy.

Dani pushed down on Sandy's back while maintaining her hold of Sandy's hand until Sandy's tits were smashed into the mattress as her sexy ass was raised up in a presentation position. Dani's fingers made a squishing noise as she inserted them as deep inside Sandy as her digits could reach. Dani pulled her fingers out of Sandy and pushed them back inside her in a rapidly repeating motion, fingerfucking her girlfriend's pussy relentlessly. Sandy's wails filled the apartment and woke nearby neighbors when Dani curled her fingers inside Sandy every time she fingerbanged her.

Dani felt her hand getting profusely wet and heard loud squelching noises from Sandy's cunny. She couldn't see because her gaze was laser-focused on Sandy staring back at her with love in her eyes and a soundless scream on her open mouth. Dani hazarded a look downward and grinned when she saw Sandy's pussy dripping onto the mattress where a shallow puddle had formed that soaked through the bedsheet. She loved how wet her girlfriend got and she was so very close now to bursting everywhere. Suddenly Sandy gasped and her whole body seemed to stretch and flex as she climaxed. Dani could barely hear over Sandy's guttural cries of release the plopping noise made by a rush of fluid squirting onto the bedspread. Dani had her fingers buried in Sandy's pussy and she lightly massaged the innermost nethers throughout Sandy's orgasm. Dani's arm was soaked to the elbow and she felt hot, creamy girl come dripping off her hand. The first orgasm Dani had given in years ended up being one of the most spectacular she'd ever seen.

Sandy hadn't realized she was crushing Dani's hand in her iron grip until her climax receded and she relinquished her hold reluctantly. She fell face forward onto the bed with a satisfied groan. Sandy assumed they were finished but Dani had different ideas. Dani squeezed Sandy's plump asscheeks and then spread them wide apart. She stared hungrily at the sight of Sandy's tight little asshole and soaked pussy before diving back in for seconds. Dani first slurped and sucked the excess juices from Sandy's delicious pussy until the area was clean. Then Dani's tongue worked its way into Sandy's opening again while Sandy made little gasping noises.

After a few more minutes of licking Sandy's slit and giving her box a tongue-massage while masturbating Sandy's clit, Dani made her lover come for the second time tonight. The discharge had a much lesser volume this time, just a short, sharp spray right onto Dani's face. Dani groaned as she fulfilled her purpose of making a woman come on her. There was nothing in the world Dani loved more except for Sandy.

Afterward, Sandy and Dani laid on their sides facing each other with their arms wrapped solidly around the other. They held each other so close and kissed like they never wanted to let the other go. The brand new lovers caressed each other's hair and lightly touched the faces that they each found so beautiful. This being their first time ever naked together, Sandy and Dani stroked the body of their partner to learn all their favorite places to be touched and make out sloppily with tongues sliding all over each other's faces.

"Dani, that was amazing," gasped Sandy after breaking the kiss in order to regain her breath.

"Yes it was," Dani agreed. "For me at least, I don't know about you. I think I enjoyed that even more than you did."

"I don't know how that's possible," Sandy laughed delightedly as she kissed Dani on her cute button nose.

Dani joined her in laughter and after a moment they stared into each other's eyes, both of them totally in love.

"I want to make you feel good too," Sandy stated intently.

"You don't need to do that," Dani said with a shake of her head. "I already got everything I needed."

"But I want you so bad," Sandy replied as she slid downward.

Sandy kissed her way down Dani's body, touching her lips to Dani's neck, shoulders, and the creamy white flesh of Dani's bosom.

Sandy lingered upon Dani's belly button and sighed, "God, you're beautiful Dani. So pretty..."

Amazingly, despite everything they'd done Dani had remained dressed in her bra and panties. Sandy quickly disposed of those encumbrances. and then used her hands and mouth to play with Dani's breasts for a good long while. She was very impressed with the softness and fullness of Dani's round tits and the perfectly-shaded pink of Dani's pointy, hardened nipples. Sandy made her way down to Dani's vulva which looked to have been recently trimmed with only a small tuft of hair remaining just above Dani's clitoris. Dani spread her legs wide apart, opening herself for her lover and making herself available to another woman for the first time in years. She stared up at the ceiling and waited patiently until she felt Sandy's tongue licking between her thighs. She caressed Sandy's hair and looked down at her lover who was smiling at Dani as she slid her tongue into Dani's slit. Dani gasped and closed her eyes as she grinned happily.

Less than a month later, Sandy moved out of her rathole apartment and into Dani's nicer home. Dani had finally decided to give herself fully to another and say what you will about her but Danica Meadows didn't do half-measures. Her and Sandy made love nearly every day and whenever they did they fucked like animals. Sandy loved penetrating Dani from behind with her strapon or orienting herself into a sitting or lying position so Dani could ride her strapon hard.

Dani seemed so sweet and innocent outside the bedroom that it shocked Sandy every time Dani's got her clothes off and transformed into a total sex fiend. Dani would beg Sandy to smack her bottom or pull on her hair anytime Dani pushed her ass back against Sandy's giant cock as Sandy took her from behind or when Dani bounced in Sandy's lap to swallow the entirety of Sandy's strapon inside her. Dani loved eating Sandy's pussy so much that Sandy could hardly get anything done around their apartment. Dani licked her in every position imaginable and never seemed to tire of making her girlfriend climax. Despite its frequency and intensity, Dani's sex with Sandy was mostly vanilla which made Dani wonder if she had left the kinkier aspect of her sexual appetite behind forever.

For a while Sandy and Dani were very happy together. When they slept clasped in each other's arms that first night after making love they never would have believed the future of their relationship was doomed. They both wanted different lives and were not able to reconcile those differences. Sandy was older and more mature with a stable, decent-paying job. She was ready to settle down and start a family of her own. Sandy suggested several times that they should buy a house together and not so subtly hinted that she planned to buy Dani a ring someday. She also figured they might adopt a kid or two eventually or try in-vitro fertilization so they could make a kid of their own. Sandy selfishly assumed that Dani would obviously be the vessel if they pursued artificial insemination.

Sandy held surprisingly traditional notions of family. She was okay with Dani finishing her degree but after graduation she wanted Dani to stay home while Sandy provided for her. Dani understood that Sandy was coming from a place of love and caring but her insistent girlfriend couldn't fathom why Dani despised the idea. Not wanting to pop out a bunch of kids and spend her life as a submissive housewife was part of the reason she became a lesbian in the first place. Dani didn't know if she would ever want that kind of life. But that was what Sandy wanted.

When Sandy received a promotion and reassignment in Canada, Dani refused to move there with her. That was the final straw. Though they separated on bad terms, Dani still planned to visit Sandy in Ontario regularly and hopefully they might reconcile. If they really loved each other as much as they said, the distance and heartache shouldn't matter. But soon after her move, Sandy found someone else and had already moved on just as Dani was starting to regret not staying with her. Dani genuinely hoped Sandy found happiness with her new woman.

While the end result had not been preferable, Dani still cherished the time she spent with Sandy and thought of her often. Sandy was a very special woman and she treated Dani like a queen. Through Sandy, Dani learned how to love again and what it felt like to receive love. Her heart had been dead, but now Dani's life seemed filled with love and hope. She could never escape her past but Dani used the sometimes painful knowledge she had earned to guide her way into the future. Dani realized now that there a large gap in her heart that was saving room for two more very special people. If only they would forgive her.

28

Dani knelt next to the gravestone and rubbed between her fingers the baby's breath contained in the bouquet she had recently laid next to the grave. The sky clouded up while Dani sat talking and it even drizzled on her for a short while. Dani used her fist to scuff away the staining leftover from the recent rainfall off of the headstone so the name "Karen Wilkfield" was revealed. Dani also laid the single pink rose she had carried separately from the bouquet aside the grave next to Karen's. That stone read "Hugo Wilkfield".

Dani hadn't known Karen's husband very well. She had just a few memories of him from when Dani visited Karen's house with Pamela when she was a small child. Hugo had been a great man though. He realized the truth of Karen's sexual orientation and Karen later revealed to Dani that they hadn't made love since Karen conceived her third and final child. But despite that, Hugo remained totally devoted to Karen and deeply in love with her for the rest of his life. Most men would have left when they discovered their wife was a lesbian who would never have sex with them again. Instead Hugo stayed and took care of his wife and children. In repayment for his unceasing love and devotion, Karen stayed true to her husband and didn't pursue a relationship with any woman until after Hugo was deceased. Only then did Karen begin a relationship with a girl who just happened to be her best friend's teenage daughter.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited since the funeral," Dani apologized sadly as she laid an unsteady hand upon Karen's grave. "It's been so hard to return. There's just too much pain and heartache in this town. But I'm back now so I wanted to be sure to see you again."

Dani had spent the last couple hours telling Karen about how her life had changed since she had last been home. Dani told Karen about how she used Karen's gift to help recover from addiction and enroll in school again. She talked about how her classes were going and described the thesis she was writing that would be the culmination of her master's program and the outline of the book she planned to write. Dani also mused on how she was spending some of her inheritance so she could travel to Europe for a few months and see the world.

Dani could almost imagine Karen listening to her with an attentive ear and that perpetual smile on her face as Dani prattled on and on about nonsense. Dani wondered if Karen had actually enjoyed conversing with a girl over thirty years her junior or if she merely indulged Dani for the sake of sex. Knowing how much of a sweetheart Karen was, Dani suspected the former.

"So Sandy and I didn't work out," Dani sighed after telling Karen about her ex-girlfriend. "I had been feeling really down, though thankfully not as bad as I used to get. Then I got the invitation in the mail. The Cornwell High School Class of 2014 ten year reunion."

"At first I was just going to throw it in the trash," Dani admitted with a laugh. "I don't remember high school with any particularly fondness. My only family member who still lives here hates me. You aren't here any more. What reason would I have to return? But the more I thought of the reunion, the more I obsessed over it. I couldn't stop thinking of Sam and Ashley possibly being there and how it would crush me if I missed seeing them by skipping out on the reunion. By far the happiest time in my life was that spring and summer after senior year when I was with Ashley and Sam and when you and I first became lovers."

Dani felt tears starting to form. She cried far too easily these days.

"Ashley and Sam... The three of us had something so special. Until I fucked it all up. I thought they were just best friends but looking back I see now that they were totally in love with each other. And I wrecked it for them. I shouldn't have gotten so involved but I did. They couldn't overcome their jealousy and spite and they took it out on each other and on me until everything the three of us had together was destroyed."

Dani noticed earlier that there were other flowers arranged next to Karen's grave that appeared to have been laid recently. Dani knew she shouldn't, but her curiosity and suspicions were too strong and she plucked a small note out of the bouquet of yellow honeysuckle lying between the gravestones. Honeysuckle had been one of Karen's favorites. The note read:

I miss you so very much, Karen. Do you know what I wish? I wish I had told you how much I loved you every day when you were still alive. Rest in peace, my darling.

Love, Pam

A grim reminder of what happened when you denied yourself love. Dani swore she wouldn't make the same mistakes as her mother. She put the palms of her hands together in a position that looked almost prayerful.

"Please let them be there tonight," Dani pleaded. She didn't know if she was speaking to Ashley, or Sam, or Karen, or some unknown deity. "Please let them be there so I have the chance to make this right. I have to do it right this time."

Dani held her eyes shut while she quietly wept. Her eyes fluttered open as she sensed warmth and brightness washing over her. She looked up to see the clouds above her clearing away so that rays of sunlight beamed down upon the cemetery and the countryside surrounding it. Dani wasn't certain she believed in a God but she was going to take this lovely vision as a sign anyway. She smiled when she imagined Karen somewhere up there watching her and giving her reassurance that everything would turn out okay. Dani rearranged the flowers next to Karen's grave a last time and rested her hand upon the stone for a moment before standing up.

Dani walked through the field of stone back to her car. She still needed to get lunch and then prepare for tonight. Dani wanted to be looking good enough to knock Ashley or Sam out if she saw them this evening.

It was amazing how far Dani had come in just a few years. Dani had reached her absolute lowest point and came back from the depths of that Hell. She had recovered fully and still believed she had yet to achieve her fullest potential. Thanks to Karen, Dani knew someday she would.

Dani opened her car door and took one last look at the cemetery. The sun shined even brighter now and the clouds had moved south. They wouldn't be back. It was going to be a beautiful day.

"Thank you Karen," whispered Dani. "For everything. Now I've got to go see about a couple girls."

To be continued...

End Part Three

The conclusion of Make This Last Forever is coming soon! Read Part Four to find out what happens when Dani attends her high school reunion!