Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day Dani got fired the afternoon shift had been dead, far less busy than usual. Most of the employees sat around bored and doing nothing until a nearby outdoor concert concluded and suddenly dozens of customers came filing into Murphy's. The restaurant was normally excellent at getting customers in and out but the manager noticed the line seemed to be moving far slower than it should for how well-staffed they were today. He quickly realized the slowdown was due to them being down two employees. The manager searched throughout the store but was unable to find wherever Dani and Kathleen had disappeared to. That's when the manager heard a noise that almost sounded like a moan coming from inside the supply closet and he unlocked the door to investigate.

The manager opened the door to find Kathleen bent over and naked from the waist down with her pants and underwear bunched around her ankles. She had one hand pressed against the wall while her other hand reached back to grip the wild tangles of Dani's hair. Dani's had squeezed her face in between Kathleen's buttocks and her licking noises made it obvious that Dani was eating Kathleen's asshole.

The asslicking couple hadn't noticed the manager standing by the open door yet and Kathleen groaned obliviously, "Oh fuck yes, lick inside my dirty hole, Dan. You nasty, naughty slut. Ohhhhh fuuuuuck. Holy crap, you are so good at licking my ass."

Dani moaned in appreciation for the way her senses were both repulsed and excited by what her lips, tongue, nose, and eyes sampled. It had taken a while with Kathleen's virgin anus but Dani had managed to fit her entire tongue inside Kathleen's tight asshole. But then they realized they had company, finally noticing the manager standing at the door staring at them with a growing bulge forming in the crotch of his pants. That's when all three of them started screaming.

Needless to say, Kathleen and Dani were both fired immediately. Kathleen was so ashamed and embarrassed at being caught having sex in public that she wanted nothing to do with Dani. Dani tried calling and visiting her, even sent her flowers but Kathleen ignored Dani's every attempt to make up. Kathleen actually felt resentful that the amazing sex she'd had with Dani killed any remaining attraction she had toward men. Like it or not, she was all lesbian now and would just have to deal with it. Unfortunately for Dani, she had lost yet another friend just as she was growing close to Kathleen. What is there about me and sex that seems to destroy all my relationships, Dani wondered glumly.

Dani didn't miss her shitty job one bit but she did find herself missing the steady income she'd earned despite the meagerness of her wages. Dani spent her earnings primarily on booze, cigarettes, weed, and coke and she regretted no longer having that kind of spending money. But losing employment didn't stop Dani from continuing her wild ways. She still went out to get hammered and have sex indiscriminately every single night. Dani no longer held any dreams of romance, she only saw other women as a warm body she could fuck instead of as a potential partner.

Dani became far less choosy in her sexual partners and even ended up contacting that methhead Rhea despite swearing she never would again. Whenever they were together, Rhea would play with Dani's asshole while they both smoked crystal until Dani was nice and loose. Once they were both high enough Rhea would buttfuck Dani with her strapon while she gripped Dani's throat in both hands and choked her as they fucked. Being deprived of oxygen while having a long, thick shaft shoved inside her ass felt oddly exhilarating as Dani tweaked and she encouraged the pain and discomfort both verbally and physically by spreading her buttcheeks open and riding the pole with her ass while talking dirty to Rhea.

Speaking of dirty, Dani was beginning to tire of hearing all the time about how Rhea wanted Dani to taste her shit. Not literally, thank God but that was what Rhea said whenever she wanted her ass licked. Rhea wasn't classy enough to use pretty euphemisms like derriere, pink blossom, or rosebud. Just, "Hey blondie, get over here and taste my shit." It made Dani feel so dirty and degraded to be spoken to and treated this way but she still licked Rhea's asshole anyway. Maybe Rhea isn't the only one who is tasteless and low-class, Dani thought. Dani had experimented with anal sex on plenty of her partners before but this was the first girl she'd been with who desired assplay almost exclusively. Dani had fun the first few times they slept together but Dani was gonna have to drop Rhea before she started thinking this might become a regular thing.

After yet another night of debauchery involving drugs and sex with strangers, Dani woke up the next morning to discover the most painful burning sensation occurring every time she urinated. This affliction was soon followed by a sickly yellow discharge that leaked from her vagina and made her normally irresistible odor revolting to the smell. Dani tried ignoring the problem for a couple days but when the symptoms lingered as the burning pain grew worse she had no choice but to consult a physician. Dani didn't even know how it was physically possible but she was diagnosed with chlamydia. How the fuck do lesbians even transmit STDs, Dani wondered too late. No more tribbing with strangers for me then. She had never had a sexual transmitted infection before and was still in complete shock at inadvertently contracting the clap.

The doctor prescribed Dani some antibiotics and other treatments to help with her condition but doing so nearly wiped out the rest of Dani's savings. She had a employer-provided insurance when she worked at Companions but her coverage was dropped after she quit and she hadn't bothered signing up for a new health care plan since. Not that she could afford the premiums anyway. Which meant Dani had to pay out of pocket for her doctor's visits and medicine. These prescriptions were in addition to the weed, cocaine, and alcohol Dani already purchased to self-medicate with every day.

With the cost of drugs squandering the remainder of Dani's meager savings, Dani soon lost everything. She ignored the letters from the collections agencies that had begun piling up on her kitchen counter and one day when she walked outside her convertible was just gone. Dani had started selling clothing, furniture, and even her TV and laptop so she could buy more drugs and alcohol to feed her addictions until all her possessions were gone. Her condominium was the next to go after she went too long without making payments and defaulted on her loan. A few months after seeming to have everything, Dani found herself homeless and still addicted to cocaine.

Dani managed to find lifeline to grab onto before she drowned. Her regular dealer was a bitchy, pushy but very reliable Puerto Rican woman named Brandi who couldn't help noticing how much more desperate Dani seemed each time she contacted Brandi to get her fix. Brandi was a skilled manipulator who had been selling weed and blow since middle school and had so far managed to avoid any jail time aside from a short stint in juvie as a teenager. She knew exactly how to play the hopeless drug addict she had helped to create.

The first time Dani came to Brandi without enough money to pay for her cocaine she had to beg Brandi for drugs. "If you can't pay right now, how about I hook you up on credit," Brandi suggested. "Don't you worry, I'll get you all taken care. How about in exchange you show me some of that lezzie shit you like so much?"

Dani's face brightened at Brandi's offer. Sex was one of the few things Dani excelled at and if she could use her body as a commodity rather than money then all the better. For the first time in her life, Dani traded sex for drugs and unfortunately this type of incidence wouldn't be close to her last.

Brandi considered herself straight, though she had slept with a few girls before. She used to be a powerful drug dealer's girlfriend and he would sometimes make Brandi put on shows for him with these other skanks. Usually she and the other girl just fucked using a double-sided dildo though Brandi licked pussy plenty of times. When her boyfriend eventually got busted and sent to the state penitentiary, Brandi took over part of his business. She scaled things back substantially to avoid detection by the DEA, selling small amounts of coke only to people she personally knew and trusted.

Brandi much preferred sucking cock and getting it in but she still found herself impervious to Dani's dynamic pussylicking abilities. The pale blonde slut made every boy who had ever licked Brandi between her legs seem pathetic by comparison. Brandi knew Dani was having some money problems so she started selling to Dani half-price as long as Dani ate Brandi out beforehand. Brandi enjoyed so much watching the beautiful, innocent-looking blonde girl's tongue lap at her cunt that when Brandi learned Dani was homeless she invited Dani to crash in her apartment until Dani could get back on her feet.

But Brandi would never allow Dani to recover. Not when she had the sexy blonde's mouth available to her any time she wanted. Dani agreed to have sex with Brandi whenever the drug dealer desired and in exchange Brandi let Dani sleep on her couch. This arrangement was terribly convenient for Dani since Brandi provided just enough free cocaine to sate Dani's growing desire but it also kept Dani addicted and dependent on Brandi. Brandi made sure to store the bulk of her supply at another residence while Dani lived with her so the junkie skank wouldn't try and fuck her over in her ravenous zeal for more drugs.

Brandi found that withholding larger quantities of cocaine from Dani and making her work for her fix ground the girl even more underneath Brandi's thumb. She carefully tallied the amounts "freely" provided to Dani and kept the monetary value of what Dani consumed written down on her notepad. Any time Brandi thought Dani was getting out of line, she would remind Dani of exactly how much she owed Brandi and would threaten to kick her to the curb as well promising to never sell a single gram to her again. Dani had grown too used to living coddled and having everything provided to her that she piped down immediately whenever Brandi brought up the exact amount Dani owed her and threatened to evict her. Brandi approved of Dani's submission to her and she started developing plans for how she might use it to her advantage.

For Dani, the month and a half she lived with Brandi were her lost times. Every day, Dani slept in past noon and spent the whole afternoon watching TV and drinking whatever was sitting around the house. She considered the day a failure if she hadn't finished an entire bottle of vodka or whiskey before passing out late that night. In the evenings, Dani would go out to clubs to ply free drinks from intrigued lesbians who hadn't fallen for her ruse yet. She did more drugs and sought new lovers who could use her for a night and then be done with her. Brandi rewarded Dani for bringing her hookups back to Brandi's so she could watch Dani having sex with a stranger, though Brandi never participated herself. Brandi was an accomplished saleswoman and she could usually get Dani's one-night stands to buy coke off her as well which made Dani's exploits even more lucrative. Once the night of depravity concluded, Dani would sleep in late and then do it all over again.

Normally studious and assertive, Dani became terminally lazy while staying at Brandi's. She stopped looking for a job. She spent all her time drinking, smoking, or doing drugs. She no longer exercised her mind or body, never taking time to read books or engage with art and culture like she used to and never working out or eating healthily. She hadn't become overweight but instead Dani tipped dangerously in the opposite direction so that she her appearance turned thin and sickly with perpetual bags under her eyes to accent her gaunt face. Dani's beauty hadn't been marred yet by her new habits but it wouldn't be long now before her addictions took their toll on her body.

Dani had lowered her standards so far that she would have sex with anyone provided they had a vagina between their legs. Dani ate Brandi out any time her dealer roommate demanded it and Dani's drug-addled mind couldn't comprehend the fact that she had become a prostitute again but this time wasn't even making money for her efforts.

Brandi soon grew sick of seeing Dani lying around all the time and she started making her do menial tasks around her apartment like wash dishes, cook, clean, and do laundry as requirements before Brandi would hook her up. Dani felt like she had obtained a job as a maid or servant that was paid with food, lodging, and coke rather than being monetarily compensated. But in reality she was nothing more than Brandi's drugged slave. Whenever Brandi had friends over she made sure to have Dani dress in slutty costumes for them and would have Dani answer embarrassing questions about her sexual history to the cackling delight of Brandi's compatriots.

Dani became used to Brandi's circle of friends treating her like shit but other than calling her derogatory names they left her alone for the most part. That all changed one night. Brandi forbade Dani from going out that evening and made Dani dress up and wait for a group of four older women who Dani had never seen before to arrive at the apartment. They wore trashy clothes and were rather rude and loud to Dani as she did her usual song-and-dance routine. Her typical duties when Brandi entertained guests was to mix everyone drinks, cook and serve food, and do dress-up in outrageous costumes that Brandi bought for her to wear.

Brandi's friends always catcalled Dani and smacked or pinched her ass whenever she walked by them but the women that were over tonight were much more bold. This evening Dani wore a Catholic schoolgirl costume with her hair in pigtails. Whenever Dani spoke she affected a girly, doll-baby tone that infantilized her but drove the women wild. Dani hated how they kept pulling on her pigtails or grabbing her and forcing her to sit in their laps while they tickled and fondled her mercilessly. They seemed to think they could put their hands anywhere on Dani's body that wanted, grabbing handfuls of boob and sticking their hands up her skirt to molest her buttocks or pussy without compunction.

Every so often Dani noticed the women eyeing or elbowing each other and grinning lecherously while looking at her but Dani didn't understand what their leering signified. It was as if they shared some great secret that Dani was not included in. The real party started when Brandi busted out a bag of powder large enough to make Dani's eyes widen. Synapses and neurons fired inside Dani's brain as she caught sight of the only thing that made her feel good any more. Everyone gathered around the coffee table to do a line but Brandi forbid Dani from joining them. Dani pouted and sulked like a child until Brandi told her she could have a bump only after licking the pussy of the nearest woman until she came all over Dani's face.

Dani nodded her agreement to these terms as the woman sitting on the couch next to her grinned from ear to ear. The large, overweight woman with bleached dreadlocked hair struggled to remove her pants and underwear but after she succeeded she stretched her legs wide apart with surprising dexterity considering her bulk. She grabbed ahold of Dani's pigtails and pulled on them to force Dani's mouth to her crotch where Dani proceeded to give the woman the most intense, fantastic oral sex she had ever received. It felt like Dani was fucking her using her mouth and tongue, eating her with the passion of a slut who cherishes the taste of pussy more than anything else. When the woman felt her climax approaching she pushed Dani off her cunt and fingered and stroked herself furiously, making loud, wet squelching noises deep within her pussy until she coaxed all her come out to dribble her juices over Dani's cute face. After Dani finished rocking the woman's world, she turned to see Brandi portioning out a line of cocaine on the table for Dani's reward.

Once Dani snorted her fix, Brandi told her she could have another bump if she licked more of Brandi's guests. An additional line was a very special treat considering Brandi only gave Dani a second helping when she had done an especially fine job pleasing her. Brandi ordered Dani to open her mouth and she placed two pills on Dani's tongue which the girl promptly swallowed down with a long pull of whiskey straight from the bottle. Dani figured one of the pills was molly but had no idea what the other might be, probably some kind of amphetamine if she had to guess.

This could be a really fun night, Dani thought with a drugged out smile as she closed her eyes and rode the rushing wave of the cocaine high that delivered her to euphoria.

Dani wasted no time before crawling to the next woman over and peeled her leggings and underwear down off her skinny legs. She was a mean-looking hood rat with a foul-smelling snatch but Dani put her face between the woman's thighs and licked her all the same. While Dani sat on all fours eating pussy, one of the other women came up behind Dani and pulled her underwear down to her knees. She hiked Dani's miniskirt up above her waist and started playing with Dani's pussy without asking permission first. Dani didn't mind the violation; she was so high that having her pussy fingered and stroked felt tremendous and she pushed her crotch back against the mystery woman's intruding digits every time they entered her. Once Dani received more nasty come on her face and in her mouth she claimed her reward from Brandi of getting high again.

I can do this for hours, Dani thought with glee.

So it went for the rest of the night with Dani receiving another line every time she made one of the women come. One of the women got out her cell phone and started recording Dani's utter degradation as she crawled around pleasuring each woman with her tongue before immediately took drugs afterward. Dani was too far gone to care that she was being recorded despite her past trauma from having her sex videos released to the public by her high school classmates Paige and Lindsey. She was hardly coherent by this point and only focused on her two greatest desires: pussy and cocaine.

Dani performed for Brandi's guests In other ways too, masturbating for their viewing pleasure until she made herself come and also sticking her thumb up her ass and prodding around her rectum with it before sucking on it. The woman holding the cell phone took some great pictures of a pigtailed Dani sitting naked and drenched in female ejaculate as she suckled her ass-flavored thumb like a child.

When Dani tried to excuse herself to use the bathroom the women instead demanded a bowl from the kitchen that Dani could use as a receptacle for her urine. Brandi retrieved a ceramic mixing bowl and Dani choked back a sob as she squatted over it. Dani gasped as she released her stream and listened to its trickle inside the makeshift toilet. The women gathered around Dani to watch as she peed for them.

Dani found herself recalling a story her friend Ashley told her once about the time Ashley pissed herself in front of a group of shocked onlookers at her ballet class. For Ashley the event had been transformative, an integral part of her sexual awakening. For Dani this degradation was simply another step in her path towards the loss of all shame. Dani felt humiliated but turned on a fucked up way as the women gazed at her intimately while she deposited her waste in the bowl.

Splashback from the bowl splattered outside its recesses and began dampening Dani's ankles and feet. Dani felt herself becoming aroused again and she reached down to place her hand directly within her stream. She groaned at how warm and pleasant her urine felt as it ran through Dani's fingers into the bowl. Dani used her fingers to spread her lips open and watch her sinfully public act before rubbing her clit while she finished pissing. The rotating motion of her worrying fingers caused Dani's urine to spray in unpredictable directions and splash outside the bowl before the powerful stream weakened to a mere trickle. Dani thought she was done until her still-working fingers delivered her to a sudden unexpected orgasm and another gush of clear liquid spurted out of her down into the bowl.

1...678910...17