Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

"Welcome to Murphy's Burger Joint, home of Murphy's Fries voted best fries in the city. May I take your order?"

Somehow, working in the fast food industry felt even more demeaning than providing sex for money. But Murphy's was literally the only place that offered Dani job. Flipping burgers, wiping down tables, scraping clean grease pits, and taking orders from dipshit customers seemed like a new low for Dani who realized now that she had overall led a pampered existence. If nothing else, least she looked cute wearing her tight restaurant uniform with her ponytail pulled through her visor cap. Dani was by far the prettiest worker in the restaurant and she just knew her manager made her take cashier shifts so she would be out in front for the male customers to ogle. The creep. Dani quickly wearied of the blatant come-ons and lame double entendres about meat that the men in line would regale unto her between their food orders and bullshit complaints.

It wasn't all that bad. There was a really cute eighteen year-old high school senior who sometimes worked the late shifts and on weekends with Dani. Her name was Kathleen and she had long dark hair, large glasses, an adorably freckled face, and a nice plump body that was curvy without crossing the line into overweight. Kathleen was nearly as naive and innocent as Dani had been at her tender young age. Kathleen and Dani never took their jobs too seriously and were always joking and giggling together while they worked much to their manager's chagrin. They developed an instant rapport despite their age difference and the fact that Kathleen was still enrolled in secondary education while Dani was a deadbeat college graduate. Despite existing seemingly worlds apart, Dani always looked forward to their shifts together and felt crabby whenever she had to work without Kathleen there.

Dani made no secret of her sexuality while working at the downtown Murphy's Burger Joint. She was just as shameless as any male ogling a sexy lady, elbowing Kathleen and indicating any time she noticed a woman with a nice ass or a big rack. Dani would have loved to tell Kathleen that she was dying to squeeze Kathleen's plump asscheeks and fondle and suck on her nice fat titties. Kathleen didn't seem ready for that though. Yet. Dani settled for explaining to the wide-eyed teenager in quite vivid detail what she would like to do to the women they saw at their restaurant. Kathleen harbored her own secret crush and she got in on the fun too. She would text Dani clandestinely whenever Dani was working in the back to alert her that a MILF had shown up at Murphy's with her kids and no husband. Kathleen could be just as shameless as Dani.

One time when Dani was in the kitchen preparing for the next several orders of fries she heard Kathleen speaking over the intercom to inform her that a cleanup was needed at table nine. Dani grumbled to herself and lamented her lot in life as she brought out a bucket of soapy water and a washcloth, fully prepared for the potentiality of cleaning a disaster area covered in puddles of milk and the splattered contents of several empty ketchup packets. Instead Dani found table nine was perfectly clean and empty except for a young woman around her age sitting at it. The woman had short black hair and a pretty face though her cheeks were covered in acne and weird blemishes. Despite that she had a sexy body, though her wardrobe looked kind of trashy with her tight black tank top and ragged low-waisted jeans.

Dani didn't understand why Kathleen had called her over to this table until Dani noticed the effect the aggressive summertime air conditioning was having on the seated woman. The hard, pointed buds of the woman's nipples poked through her tank top and provided ample evidence that she apparently didn't believe in the concept of bras. A sizable gap in the middle of the woman's lower teeth loomed large when she grinned at the sight of Dani openly leering at her large cleavage and bosom. Dani blushed and excused herself awkwardly when she realized there was nothing to clean. She caught Kathleen winking at her conspiratorially when Dani passed by the front counter on her way back to the kitchen.

The dark-haired woman remained sitting in the restaurant long after she finished her meal. Dani walked by her again as she went to wipe down tables for real this time and she noticed the woman puffed out her chest to make her large tits look even more obvious when Dani walked by. As she cleaned a nearby table, Dani struck up a conversation with the woman that started out flirty and then quickly turned into an outright seduction by both parties. The woman's name was Rhea and she had indicated a clear intention for Dani ever since Dani displayed her initial interest. Fortunately for Rhea, she couldn't have possibly found a more accommodating prospect than Dani who would pretty much have sex with anything possessing two legs and a vagina.

Dani told Rhea she should wait until her shift was over in an hour if she wanted to "see more of her" (said with a wink, naturally). Rhea smiled and spent the next hour patiently waiting as she drank her soda. When Dani's shift ended, she left hand in hand with Rhea and gave Kathleen a playful wink as Dani grabbed her new friend's ass and squeezed it on her way out the door.

When Dani arrived to work the next day (late as usual) Kathleen begged Dani to tell her all the dirty details of what her and Rhea got up to once that left yesterday. Dani gossipped with Kathleen regarding her latest sexual conquests quite regularly and Kathleen had grown addicted to hearing Dani's stories. Dani described to an entranced Kathleen how she had ridden Rhea's strapon all night long and got Rhea off several times with her tongue. Kathleen noticed the bags under Dani's eyes and assessed her alert, almost crazed expression, completely believing that Dani had been up all night having wild sex.

Dani hadn't engaged in anal sex since that horrific session with Amy a couple months ago but last night she bent over and allowed Rhea to stick her strapon inside Dani's ass and buttfuck her with it. Dani even cleaned the dildo off with her mouth after Dani had received several orgasms from having her asshole roughly penetrated while Rhea gave her the old lesbian reach-around. Kathleen's expression looked disgusted as Dani described the ass to mouth portion of her evening but Dani could tell from the way Kathleen's cheeks flushed that the dirty talk was exciting her. You can't hide your arousal from me, dirty little girl, Dani thought with amusement.

Dani decided to leave out the part of the story where she and Rhea smoked crystal meth together while lying naked on Rhea's bed before they had sex. It was the first time Dani had ever tweaked and for some reason the drug made her really horny for anal sex. The intensity of having her rectum filled and emptied over and over again with fingers, tongues, or toys while high on speed felt really fucking good. Dani stayed up the entire night doing drugs with her new friend and fucking her senseless. She never even went to sleep, just returned home to shower and change and do a line before rushing straight to work.

Mostly sober and now a day removed, Dani could scarcely believe the things she got up to last night. A flash in Dani's memory revived an image of Rhea lying naked on her bed with those glorious breasts bared. Rhea's strapon stuck straight up in the air and Dani used it like a pole that she slowly slid her anus up and down, filling and emptying her rectum in the most wanton way. Rhea made Dani turn to face away from her so she could watch the muscles of Dani's anus and sphincter working as the shaft went in and out of Dani's ass. Had they really gone to the bathroom to watch other defecate and then wiped clean each other's asses after they were finished or was that merely a drug-hazed fantasy? Oh God, did I lick her asshole before or after I wiped her, Dani wondered worriedly.

It seemed like every time Dani felt like leaving Rhea's or started thinking the sex was too nasty, Rhea would offer to tweak again and then Dani would be good to go for hours more. They smoked a couple blunts too and took turns belting slugs of bottom-shelf bourbon straight out of the bottle all of which did little to aid Dani's memory of what all she had done exactly. Upon later reflection, Dani felt really gross and trashy for having sex with a meth addict. Rhea gave Dani her cell number but Dani doubted she would ever call it.

A few days later when Dani and Kathleen were the only ones working the late shift Dani decided to finally made her move. The barely legal teenager was just too adorable for Dani to resist any more. Murphy's stayed open past 2am on weekends though their only customers that late at night were usually drunks stumbling in from the bars after last call. Otherwise these were the slowest shifts available, which could be a good or bad thing depending.

Kathleen had been dropping little hints these last few weeks that she was feeling curious about her sexuality and Dani was eager to provide the ingenue with her first lesbian experience. While they worked back in the kitchen during a dead period prepping the fryer and cleaning off the grill to prepare for closing, Dani leaned over without warning and gave Kathleen a sopping wet smooch on her cheek.

Kathleen grinned at her older friend as she wiped the saliva from her wet cheek and inquired with a raised brow, "What was that for?"

"A warmup," Dani replied as she wrapped her arms around Kathleen's neck and drew her in close to take possession of Kathleen's lips.

Kathleen's mouth immediately opened in invitation once she felt Dani's lips and Dani knew she had already conquered her teenaged coworker. Not much of a hunt but the easy kill was delicious nonetheless. Truth be told, Kathleen had been dreaming and fantasizing about this exact event taking place since the day Dani started working here.

Dani grabbed Kathleen's beautifully plump bottom and squeezed its fleshy cheeks as she lifted the teenager up by her ass high enough that Kathleen's legs could wrap around Dani's waist. Dani plopped Kathleen down on the counter and Kathleen kept her ankles twined around Dani's back as Dani made out with the girl until she was left breathless. No boy had ever kissed Kathleen this way with so much passion, patience, and a desperate longing contained within lips that promised with every kiss anything Kathleen could ever desire. Dani had the softest, fullest lips and Kathleen enjoyed feeling them placed upon her mouth, cheeks, ears, neck, and shoulders. Kathleen's fingers traced lines up and down Dani's back and ventured beneath the bottom of Dani's shirt to touch her bare skin as they made out.

Their visors accidentally bumped against each other constantly as they made out but Dani didn't feel like taking the effort to remove her hat since she had already pulled her ponytail through the gap in the back. Actually, it made this encounter even hotter that they were both still in their work uniforms. Kathleen moaned against Dani's exploring tongue while Dani fondled Kathleen's breasts through her shirt, squeezing and kneading her fat bosom at will. While they kissed, Dani undid the button and zipper of Kathleen's pants and peeled them down past her thighs. Dani glanced downward and noticed that Kathleen had chosen to wear a silky blue thong that barely covered her crotch today.

"Are those for me?" Dani asked coyly.

Kathleen's face turned red and she said shyly, "I've never worn underwear like that before. But I saw them in the store a week ago and, well, they made me think of you. I bought a bunch of them and have been wearing one new one every day since then."

"Why the sudden change in decor, Kath?" asked Dani with amusement at how modest and embarrassed Kathleen became under Dani's direct line of questioning.

Kathleen's face blushed an even darker shade of red and she replied meekly, "Because I was, uh, hoping eventually you'd get to, um, see them. Um, so w-what do you think?"

"Kath, I think you look unbelievably sexy," Dani breathed huskily.

Kathleen's breath caught as Dani's hands slid their way down the thickness of her thighs while Dani lowered herself to her knees. Dani looked up at Kathleen and winked at her as she unlaced the girl's tennis shoes and proceeded to undress her bottom portion until only her panties remained. Dani hooked her fingers inside the waistband of Kathleen's underwear and pulled them all the way down to reveal a tiny patch of black hair topping the mostly shaved mound above the modestly sized lips of Kathleen's vulva.

Dani laid her hands over Kathleen's thighs and used her fingers to stretch the skin of her groin apart so that the beautiful flower of Kathleen's cunny bloomed open. Dani purred in her throat appreciatively as she watched Kathleen's body unfold to reveal the pink shade of its innermost secrets. Dani caught her first hint of Kathleen's womanly scent and she breathed in deeply of its odor with a loud and fulfilled sigh. It had been years since Dani last tasted fresh teenaged virgin pussy but she remembered that nothing in the world tasted more delicious.

"What a pretty little pussy you have, Kathleen!" Dani remarked. "I just want to eat it right up. Om nom nom nom."

"Thanks," Kathleen laughed in flattered embarrassment as her face turned red again and caused her freckles to appear even more prominent. "I've been shaving myself for you just in case this, uh, ever actually happened."

"Have you, now?" Dani asked with amusement as she petted the small tuft of black fur near Kathleen's vulva. "How very considerate of you, Kath. But you didn't need to go to all the trouble. I love sticking my face in a nice, hairy snatch. But don't worry, being shaved won't diminish my enjoyment of this one iota."

Dani didn't hesitate or ask for permission. Kathleen could have stopped this or told her no a dozen times by now but she hadn't uttered a single word in protest. She wanted this, and Dani wanted to give it to her. Dani opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and slowly licked up the opening of Kathleen's slit to sample her full flavor before sucking Kathleen's budding clitoris between her lips.

Kathleen expelled a high deep, satisfied moan and her entire body flexed upward as she felt Dani's warm, wet tongue worrying her most sensitive areas. Kathleen had never slept with a man or a woman before but had masturbated every day for the last few weeks while fantasizing about this exact scenario occurring with her older, experienced coworker. Touching herself felt really good but that pleasure was nothing compared to the ecstasy that Dani provided. Kathleen drew her knees up and placed both her feet on the counter. She spread her thighs wide apart to give Dani's tongue the best possible access to Kathleen's drooling, begging pussy.

Dani used every portion of her mouth to pleasure the once-innocent teenage girl. Her tongue licked over and in between the folds of Kathleen's slit, her lips smacked against Kathleen's clitoris and left sopping wet kisses on that hardened, distended nub, and her teeth munched gently yet insistently on Kathleen's pussy lips. Kathleen's gasping cries and long, whining moans increased in volume as Dani's tongue delivered her ever closer to the first climax Kathleen had ever experienced that wasn't self-administered.

Kathleen's hands had been gripping the edge of the counter like she was clinging for life but she started to relax enough that she could reach down to lovingly caress Dani's scalp. Dani licked her gently like this for a while and it was very nice. But then Kathleen felt Dani's dexterous tongue slip inches inside her cunny and Kathleen wailed as she started clawing her fingers through Dani's pretty blonde hair while holding her friend's mouth in a tight seal against her leaking cunny. Kathleen grabbed the base of Dani's ponytail and used her grip to force Dani's tongue up and down her slit. Dani groaned with acceptance as Kathleen took control of her and it gave Kathleen a curiously powerful thrill to assert sexual dominance over her older friend. Kathleen raised her bottom off the counter and worked her pelvis around in a circular motion as her pussy fucked Dani's mouth and spread her nectar all around Dani's face. She was so very close to achieving her climax. Kathleen's moaning intensified in concert with her mounting pleasure until she worried she might burst.

Their tryst was interrupted when a voice called out from the front of the store, "Hey can I get some service out here? I know I heard someone back there!"

"Oh shitballs!" Kathleen whispered as she started to get up off the counter.

"Just a minute, please!" Dani called out with her face still covered in womanly fluids.

Dani forced Kathleen's bottom back down onto the counter and raised a finger to her lips in a shushing motion. There was no way Dani was going to miss this chance to send Kathleen to her first lesbian orgasm. Kathleen covered her mouth with both hands and nodded assent as Dani's tongue renewed its assault on her cunny. Dani now aimed for speed rather than slowly lingering as she would have preferred. Anything to make Kathleen come as quickly as possible She rammed two of her fingers deep inside Kathleen's vagina and curled them opened and closed within her as Dani's mouth slobbered over Kathleen's clit, bathing the love button with her saliva before slurping and sucking hard against it.

Kathleen squealed into her clasped hands and had to clamp her teeth down on the side of a hand and bite herself to keep from screaming. It was about to happen. Kathleen's body shook terribly and the counter beneath her became increasingly slick with her leakage as she felt the nearing approach of her climax. When her orgasm arrived, Kathleen made low, guttural noises and bucked her hips violently. She fucked Dani's face with her crotch and Dani's firm grip upon Kathleen's hips and thighs barely held the girl in place as Kathleen spilled her pussy juice all over Dani's mouth and cheeks. Dani happily licked the excess fluid clinging to Kathleen's cunny and swallowed her nectar with relish until Dani heard the man at the counter rudely interrupting them again.

"Excuse me, I'm about to leave if this takes any longer!" the male voice called. "The sign says open! This is getting ridiculous!"

Dani gave Kathleen another wink and one last lick before standing up and walking away without another word. Dani went to the front and took the impatient man's order with Kathleen's come still glistening on her face. The man never even suspected that his server's cheeks were drenched in her coworker's ejaculate.

From that day on, Kathleen and Dani went out of their way to schedule as many late shifts together as possible so their clandestine trysts might continue. They never hooked up outside of work, preferring to get off on the thrill of being naughty at their place of employment instead. Kathleen loved having her pussy eaten by her insatiable and experienced friend but had thus far resisted the urge to reciprocate Dani's oral attentions. Dani was never bothered by Kathleen holding out as she was always perfectly happy bringing her partners to orgasm without being pleasured in kind. But eventually Kathleen softened her rigid stance against pussylicking once she admitted to herself that Dani had fully converted her to lesbianism. Kathleen realized this for the first time when she touched the inside of Dani's cunny and became so entranced by Dani's pink, hairy snatch that she couldn't help falling to her knees and serving her beautiful blonde lover.

Dani was hardly a model employee. She arrived late for her shifts, constantly shirked her duties, and never took her job seriously. Not to mention the whole having sex with a coworker while on the clock thing. Dani's manager kept noticing that Dani giggled and messed around with that younger girl Kathleen far more often than she actually worked. The manager couldn't prove it yet but he suspected that Dani was also coming to work high on some substance. Sometimes she was so stoned she forgot customer's orders. Dani's job was on the chopping block already when the final straw broke.

1...56789...17