Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout this trauma Dani could only wonder how someone could be capable of such malevolence. Dani finally understood that Amy was a sadistic bitch who got off on abusing others. This wasn't like true BDSM which involved loving relationships that were really about the submissive's pleasure. Amy just liked to hurt people.

Dani realized that this wouldn't end until Amy got off from fucking her. Dani had been lying as still as possible and just taking it while she listened to Amy making frustrated-sounding noises from behind. Apparently this experience wasn't quite as pleasurable as Amy had expected. Dani was familiar with the type of harness Amy wore and knew there was a bump on the inner strap draped over the crotch that was situated directly against the clitoris of the strapon's wielder. If she could stimulate Amy enough to induce an orgasm maybe this nightmare could finally be over. With tears of shame and pain racing down her cheeks, Dani used her hips and waist to push back against McKrill's thrusts until she felt Amy's thighs slapping against her bare bottom.

"That's right, bitch," snarled McKrill. "Fucking take it like the whore you are. Fuck me good, slut!"

Dani used her ass to jam the strapon back into McKrill's harness and stimulate her clitoris. McKrill moaned louder and longer while Dani drooled and made guttural cries into her gag as they fucked. Dani pushed back harder and harder against the strapon, encouraging McKrill to fuck her even more roughly but knowing that doing so would be the only way to finish this. Dani did worry that her display made it appear that she actually enjoyed her assault but right now her only focus was to make McKrill climax as quickly as possible.

"You are such a worthless slut," Amy said with disgust as she grabbed a bunchful of Dani's hair and pulled back on it until it felt like she was going to tear Dani's hair from her scalp. "Not good for anything but fucking. Oh God, push your sweet ass right there. Make your Mistress come."

Amy slapped Dani's ass and thighs hard enough to leave red handprints as she thrust inside Dani even harder during her climax. Amy made a high-pitched whining noise and nearly collapsed forward as she stuck her giant strapon as far inside Dani as it could reach. Amy leaned forward to squeeze Dani's nipples from behind and clamp her teeth down on Dani's shoulder with enough force to make Dani bellow in agony and leave nasty-looking bruises in the shape of bite marks.

Dani fought back tears as Amy mercifully removed the strapon. Dani had never felt this sore between her legs in her entire life. She nearly passed out when Amy pried the vibrator out of her ass next. Even with the toy gone Dani thought she could still feel it vibrating the soft, sensitive tissue of her rectum. Amy gave Dani a few more hard spankings for good measure until Dani's asscheeks were bright red and then she walked to the opposite side of the table with loud, clopping steps of her knee-high boots. A frothy mass of saliva dripped from Dani's lips after Amy undid the straps for the ballgag and forcibly removed it from Dani's mouth.

"You psycho fucking bitch!" Dani screamed hoarsely. "I'm going to fucking mrrrmmrmmmraa-!"

Amy filled Dani's open mouth with her enormous strapon and growled, "Suck on it, bitch."

Dani tried spitting out the fake cock every time Amy forced it into her mouth. The strapon tasted not only of plastic but also the sweet tang of Dani's own pussy and ass. When Amy couldn't achieve a firm entry into Dani's mouth due to Dani's resistance she slapped Dani across the face as hard as she could. Dani's vision turned white and she heard ringing in her ears. A moment later she returned to reality.

Dani looked up with a dazed, stunned expression as Amy grumbled, "I just knew you were going to be a cunt about this. Fortunately I have ways to force defiant girls into becoming obedient cocksuckers."

Amy forced her hand into Dani's mouth and held her jaw open with an iron grip as she narrowly avoiding being bitten by Dani. She attached a new kind of gag like a dentist might use between Dani's lips that kept her mouth held open. Dani twirled her tongue helplessly as she lost any control over her mouth. Now unrestricted, Amy forced her strapon through Dani's open mouth hole. Dani tried closing her throat to deny Amy's entry but she pushed painfully past that meager resistance until Dani had swallowed most of Amy's cock. Amy grabbed both sides of Dani's skull firmly and used her hold to brutally throatfuck her. Dani soon found that constricting her throat to prevent Amy's access only made the ravaging of her mouth more painful. Dani opened her throat and shamefully allowed Amy to thrust most of the strapon down inside her gullet.

"There you go, my stupid little slut," Amy cooed as she pet Dani's hair and fucked her mouth. "That's a good cocksucking whore."

Dani glared daggers at Amy as her body was violated yet again. She didn't think she had ever hated anyone more, and Dani had the displeasure of knowing some truly awful people. Her throat made the most disgusting retching and sucking noises as it filled with saliva and stretched open to accommodate the length and thickness of Amy's strapon. Dani's stomach turned inside out from gagging so much on the strapon and she felt bile rising up through her esophagus. When Amy finally the ripped the dildo out of her mouth Dani vomited her breakfast and lunch all over the floor of the dungeon.

"Fucking bitch!" Amy snarled as she bopped Dani on the top of her head with her fist.

Dani stared out with dazed, dead eyes, unable even to react to Amy's strike. Bile clung to her bottom lip and she winced with pain at the burning in her throat leftover from Amy's fucking every time she swallowed. Dani's body trembled against her bonds and she felt faint enough that she worried she would pass out. Amy finally removed the gag before untying Dani who crumpled down to the floor as soon as she was freed and curled up in a fetal position. Dani tried speaking but her voice only came out as a weak and tired croak. Amy didn't offer her a drink, or a towel, or clothing, or any sort of affection. So much for a domme's aftercare. When Dani finally regained her voice and her strength enough to stand and speak she hurled strained strings of curses and insults at Amy. Dani wished she could smack that amused smile off Amy's face but she was using all her energy just to keep from falling over.

After she finished her tirade, Dani silently gathered her clothing and dressed herself before exiting Mistress McKrill's dungeon. She had to walk bowlegged with an embarrassing limp due to the soreness in her vagina and an almost excruciating pain in her bowels. Dani worried she might have to go to the hospital and get stitches though she hadn't detected any bleeding at the very least.

As Dani left, Amy held out a hand bearing over a thousand dollars in denominations of hundreds as an offering for services rendered. Dani accepted the money and then told Amy to go fuck herself as she threw the money back in her face. The only satisfaction Dani derived from today's session was getting to see the livid look on Amy's face as Dani walked out on her. Despite everything that happened, Dani remained unbroken.

When Dani returned to her condominium, she experienced the first of many panic attacks she would have to endure over the next few years. Dani became lightheaded and she hyperventilated like she couldn't draw breath as her heart raced so quickly that Dani could hear it beating in her chest. She honestly wondered if she might be dying. Dani would have called an ambulance for help but she fell into a sudden state of shock that left her unable to move. She laid on her bed clad in underwear that soon became soiled as she stared up at the ceiling for the next several hours. Dani finally managed to rouse herself around midnight to take a shower, not even bothering to remove her bra and panties first before stepping underneath the scalding hot spray. But no matter how long she stood beneath the steaming showerhead Dani couldn't make herself feel clean.

Dani tried to direct her thoughts elsewhere but her mind kept returning to Amy's dungeon and what had occurred in there. She had never felt so violated and abused in her life. Even the horrible prank her high school classmates played on her couldn't compare to the awfulness she just experienced. Dani would rather star in a hundred more sex movies for Lindsey and Paige than have to endure one more session with Amy.

Conflicting thoughts messed with Dani's head. Part of her rationalized Amy's behavior since she was technically a paying customer and this was after all the industry Dani had chosen to work in. But even if she was a sex worker, Dani had never consented to anything from earlier. She had to call this what it was. Dani had been raped. By a woman, which made it even worse. Dani had been foolish and naive enough to believe that only men were capable of violent sexual assault. Dani considered sex between females to be a sacred, almost holy thing no matter how rough it got. But she had just found out the hard way that women could be just as terrible of human beings as males.

The very next day Dani went to Madame to tell her what happened. Dani still ached with every movement but the damage didn't seem as severe as she had initially feared. Dani told her boss that she would never take Amy as a client again. This put Madame in a precarious position. Dani was her best earner and had the highest demand from customers out of any of her girls. But Amy was a personal friend and technically owned most of the company.

Unbeknownst to Dani, Amy had recently initiated a sexual relationship with Madame for the first time in decades, dominating her and convincing her that since Companions had become so successful Madame should try placing her wealth in riskier investments. Madame Bouffant and her control over her business had been compromised. Amy had already spoken to Madame regarding the incident from yesterday and she explained that Dani had been rude and unprofessional, refusing compliance to her client's requests and showing no gratitude afterward when Amy offered Dani a generous tip. She told Madame that anything Dani said about yesterday's session was an utter fabrication and that Dani had designs of her own on the ownership of the business.

Melda Bouffant didn't know who to believe. Amy had this weird fascination with Madame's best worker that made Madame suspicious of Amy's motives. It wasn't enough to just buy sex from Dani whenever she wanted, Amy wished to own the girl completely. She had already slyly mentioned to Madame the possibility of purchasing Dani permanently and keeping her as Amy's personal sex slave. Amy was willing to shell out up to six figures for the privilege of buying Dani but Madame was reluctant to cut ties with the best girl who had ever worked for her. Amy told Madame that very morning that she expected Dani to service her again before the week was out or there would be consequences. Mistress McKrill planned to punish the defiant blonde prostitute for her impudence and this time Amy vowed that she really would break her.

"You are under my employment, Dani, and I expect you to do your job," Madame insisted against Dani's protestations. "You will go back to Amy's tomorrow to apologize for your behavior and then you must service her in any way she desires.

"Over my dead body!" Dani yelled adamantly. "I'm not going anywhere near my rapist! If this is how you want to play this then I think I'll just go to the police and see how they feel about your business operations!"

Dani knew it was an empty threat even before she uttered those words. Their escort service operated in a legally grey area where they weren't specifically banned from sex work but had to be discreet about it. If Dani brought assault charges against one of the owners of her company it would dredge everything out into the open and Dani might find herself scrutinized just as closely as her employers. Amy was a wealthy woman and Dani knew she had no recourse for obtaining justice when the deck was stacked against her. No matter what happened her rapist would likely remain a free woman.

"Just try it!" Madame laughed. "You really think the cops will believe the word of a whore over one of the richest women in the city?"

"You always told us we were companions, not whores," Dani said quietly.

"Whatever," Madame said with a roll of her eyes. Dani was sadly finding out just how she was really worth to someone she thought cared about her. "You know they are just as likely to put you in handcuffs as Amy or I. Besides, think about Mindy and all the other girls whose livelihoods would be at risk if our business has to shut down while it's under investigation. Do you really want that on your conscience when dozens of women lose their jobs because of you?"

"Fine, then I quit," Dani said as she turned and walked away. "Have a nice life. Hopefully you will at least protect the other girls from Amy or I swear to God I really will go to the police. Then we can just see where the dice lands."

Madame didn't think it would come to this and she realized too late that she was about to lose her best worker. "Dani, wait!" she called.

"You're too late," Dani said as she stood with the door held open. "You chose to serve a monster instead of helping your own employee. There's no coming back from that. We're done. Fuck you, Madame."

Madame wailed in anguish as Dani turned to leave. What have I done, she wondered. She started tearing her desk apart and screaming in a fit of rage at her weakness and the resulting misfortune that had befallen her. Dani ignored the sounds from her former boss' office and said goodbye to Mindy for the final time. She walked out of the office building ready to begin the next chapter of her life.

Dani was hopeful that she could continue working privately as a paramour for the wealthy, affluent women who had favored her the most. But Madame got to them first, informing Companions' every client that Dani had failed her last STD test and had been caught redhanded stealing money from clients. Dani was blacklisted out of her former industry and now the women who had loved her most wanted nothing to do with her. Even the woman who had proposed to Dani a couple months before shut the front door of her mansion in Dani's face when she came calling.

Dani's free-spending ways soon caught up with her. Instead of being smart and saving her earnings, Dani lived for the moment without thinking of her future. Now she had a condo, a flashy sports car with crazy expensive insurance, and mountains of bills she hadn't been making any payments on. Without gainful employment Dani soon fell even further behind. Dani felt so stupid that she hadn't even paid back her student loans when she had the money to. Her debt was growing and since she hadn't made payments her credit rating was in shambles. Even worse yet, Dani had discovered a new vice that was currently sucking all her funds away.

Dani was no stranger to drug use. She first got high the summer before she went to college when Ashley and Sam shared a joint with her. Frankly most of her freshman year was spent trying to score booze, weed, or pussy instead of studying. By her sophomore year Dani was smoking marijuana at least once a day, sometimes even going to class totally baked. Weed never affected Dani all that much though; she still managed a 3.6 GPA despite being high practically 24x7. Dani possessed a healthy appetite for alcohol as well and had become infamous within her circle of lesbian friends for being able to outdrink any of them.

Dani went clubbing on Friday and Saturday nights back then and would usually take ecstasy before dancing and flirting with girls at the popular gay nightclubs. Dani practically humped other girls while out on the dance floor with how horny the drug made her. The orgies that sometimes occurred after closing time while everyone was still high on molly could be frighteningly intense with the amount of sweaty bodies writhing together.

Dani also experimented with hallucinogens. She didn't care much for mushrooms as they upset her stomach and gave her a bad trip every time she ate them. But Dani had enjoyed LSD the few times she dropped it and she experienced some fun, crazy shit when having sex while on acid. One time Dani was so high that she thought her mouth had melded to the sex of her partner and she couldn't remove it no matter what she did. Dani was actually quite happy with her new existence of having her face attached to a woman's vagina until she was able to come down from her high and realize how strongly she had been tripping.

Dani got into the drug scene at her school deep enough that she dated a drug dealer for a few months the summer before her senior year. Her girlfriend had been one of the very few butch lesbians Dani ever dated and Dani mostly stuck around because the sex had been great. Not to mention all the free drugs available. But the amount of money and guns Dani's girlfriend kept around their house sometimes made Dani feel nervous. Her fears were realized late one night when rival dealers broke into the house and robbed everyone there at gunpoint. Having a loaded gun pointed at your face tends to make you reevaluate your life choices. Dani felt fortunate that she escaped that night unscathed other than a few twenties in cash that were stolen from her purse. Dani broke up with her girlfriend and moved out of that house soon afterward knowing she'd never feel safe there again.

Dani never experimented with any hard drugs until she was introduced to cocaine by one of her customers at Companions. Quite a few of the women Dani serviced enjoyed snorting blow before they had sex and with their wealth they could easily afford mass quantities of the white powder. The women rather enjoyed snorting lines off of Dani's naked tits and they insisted on Dani partaking with them which Dani never refused.

The first time Dani did cocaine it was like a kick straight to the head. An overwhelming sense of euphoria subsumed her being and Dani felt like she floated ten above the ground as she became invincible, impervious, and daring in a way she never had before. All her bad feelings, self-doubts, and painful memories were transformed into good vibes and an almost dangerous level of self-confidence. Cocaine felt like a miracle cure for Dani's old traumas and heartbreaks.

Fucking while high on this wonderful new drug felt incredible and Dani wondered if sex could ever be the same without it. Dani and her partners would edge each other for hours while doing more and more blow until they arrived at some truly earthshattering orgams. Dani never felt concerned that her casual use might become an addiction since she only partook a few times a week and only while working with clients. The best part of being an escort was that she never had to pay a cent for the hills of coke she had probably snorted over the year she worked at Companions. But once her access was cut off by her sudden termination from Companions Dani found herself possessing a constant craving for greater quantities of the drug. Fortunately, Dani found a dealer who provided a consistent albeit expensive supply to feed Dani's growing addiction. Dani found herself needed money badly as her cash reserves were dwindling far too rapidly for her liking.

Dani searched for jobs but the economy was in the midst of a recession that made employment frustratingly difficult to obtain. There were no positions open anywhere that were related to Dani's college degree and since graduating she had developed no skills or experience to speak of. It wasn't like she could list her time as an escort for relevant work experience and still expect to be taken seriously by any reputable employer. So now there was essentially a yearlong hole in Dani's resume that she couldn't easily explain. Since leaving Companions, Dani applied for over a hundred jobs but had only been called back twice for an interview. She had to find something, anything soon or she might lose everything.

1...45678...17