Making Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers

"My Mistress is pleased?" She asked slightly nervously.

I smiled. "Oh yes, Mi-Cha, of all my pets yours is the best mouth."

I saw her swell visibly. Her Mistress was pleased with her, and my pleasure was now the sole reason for her existence. Unlike some Owners, I do not believe in mistreating my slaves and love them all dearly; in return they love me, this really is a win-win situation all round.

  1. Saffie's Dreams.

Even though our relationship has change we still call her 'Mom', 'Mommy' or 'Mother': sure it's habit but it still feels right We received the first real inkling that things were about to change during our eighteenth birthday, but missed the significance entirely. For the first time in our lives there were no birthday presents; Helena said that she was planning something very special for us but it wasn't ready yet.

Thinking back we should have realised earlier that Mother was different to other women, but we were used to her, she had raised us since we were little and we loved and trusted her. No, don't get me wrong; I'm not accusing her of abusing that trust -- she just made use of it.

Our real parents were killed in a horrific smash on the motorway when we had just turned eight: When Concita, our nanny, received that phone call from the police she shrieked and became almost hysterical. She wouldn't say what was wrong but just told us to wait before running out of the house and up the lane.

She returned within a quarter of an hour with Ms Yorke, our next door neighbour in tow. To us as small children, she looked like a big beautiful blonde giant. There aren't many women as tall as she was and her 6'2" made her a head and shoulders taller than any other women that we knew and so we were, and still are, in awe of her.

She sat us down and explained what had happened. To say that we were terrified and distressed is an understatement. She sat between us and cuddled us but we were inconsolable. Gently, with Concita's help, she got us dressed in coats and shoes and ushered us out of the house. Then hand in hand she led us up the lane to her house where we have been ever since.

Oh, she tried to find close relatives to take care of us but there was no one. She employed private detectives who found cousins but none of them were remotely interested in taking us in so Helena sort of adopted us and looked after us, or rather Concita did because she moved in too. Helena had maids and things but Concita took charge and became her housekeeper as well as our nanny.

Our parents had been well off but Ms Yorke seemed to be positively rich with lots of servants! Our things were moved up the road, our old home was sold and the money plus that we had inherited from our parents went into a trust fund that Helena's bank managed. By 'Helena's Bank' I'm referring to the one that she owns, hence her wealth. I'll say this for her, she has never touched our money or deducted payments to cover our upkeep: even the court-awarded damages that were supposed to pay for our up-bringing went into that fund so we are both independently wealthy and could have easily afforded our own place when our 'new' Mom gave us the option of moving out.

Oh, we were well looked after, probably spoiled a little too. She sent us to a very good school and took a keen interest in our education but was always very protective.. Considering how things have recently changed, I owe it to Helena to state categorically that she never touched us while we were growing up: in fact just the opposite, she made damned sure that we remained sexually innocent and immature, doubly so in Timmy's case, as it turned out. We knew that I had a pussy while my brother had a willy but what they were for and why we were different down below were mysteries to us. In fact me were so innocent that we didn't think that they were for anything at all, other than playing with.

Eventually that fateful birthday rolled around and after the celebration Mom gave us a stark ultimatum: we could get out and find our own way in the big, frightening world or we could stay with her. If we left there could be no coming back: the break would be final, she would release all of our money to us and that would be that

Timmy and I stared at each other, frightened by this new development. "We want to stay with you, Mom!" We both blurted out almost in chorus.

She smiled coldly, her beautiful face framed by her long blonde hair and her blue eyes blazed as she said. "Oh I'll keep paying for everything, same as now, so your trust funds will keep on growing. But you are adults now so things will change."

We looked at her questioningly. We should have pressed the point and demanded to know exactly what would alter but I guess that we were too afraid of the unknown.

"I'd like you to agree to let me take charge and run your lives: I want you to become my companions, to travel with me and to assist me at the Bank. I really need your help and support." She said, her smile warming.

She looked directly at me and then said. "I'd want you to become like me."

I relaxed. She was a highly successful, intelligent and a magnificent-looking woman: what girl wouldn't want to become like her? It seemed very reasonable: we would stay with our adopted mother and she would pay for everything, however, neither of us naïve kids realised that her remark was directed at both of us.

Timmy and I stared at each other then he shouted out, in his as-yet unbroken voice he almost squealed. "I'm staying with Mom!"

"Me too!" I proclaimed.

Helena smiled warmly and seemed to relax. She produce closely typed documents and had us read and then sign them. Concita witnessed our signatures but did not seem happy.

"We want Concita to stay too." I proclaimed thinking that she was sad because she was about to lose her job now that we ere 'all grown up'. After all, we no longer needed a nanny, did we?

"Of course, Concita must stay: I wouldn't dream of letting her go. She's a real treasure!" Helena proclaimed magnanimously.

* * * * *

Things began to change the next day: at breakfast Mom informed us that a lady doctor would be calling around that very afternoon to give us an examination. It was nothing to worry about but we would be given a little something before hand so that we were nicely relaxed and not stressed-out.

"Will she be able to help me?" Timmy asked. "I'm eighteen and my voice hasn't broken yet."

Mom chuckled. "Why don't you ask her, dear?"

"Alright, I will!" He proclaimed.

Mom smiled broadly but said nothing more.

After lunch we were ushered into the sun lounge where we were instructed to sit while one of the maids came in and injected 10ml of yellow liquid into our arms.

"Don't worry, my dears, Anna is a trained nurse." Mom said reassuringly.

Within a few seconds I remember becoming sleepy: nothing mattered any more so when Helena suggested that we might want to get ready for the doctor by removing all of our clothes, we did. After that I don't really remember anything else, or at least not clearly, for a long, long time.

The doctor came, she examined us, or so I presume for nothing made any real sense afterwards. There are odd flashes such as being strapped into a seat and before someone sealed us into a large crate. It was dark, it was warm, it was comfortable. I dreamed and time passed, or did I just dream that it did?

The crate was opened and we were hosed down by dark, shadowy people and more time passed. I dreamt of a hospital, a very modern one I also dreamt that it was hot, very hot. People appeared and vanished again, faces leaned slowly over me before disappearing in a flash. All of the faces were Indian and no one spoke to me or spoke in English for that matter.

Memories became freeze-frame: I dozed but always woke up in a different place; except that I never really woke up. I don't remember feeling much and always seemed to be floating... floating... floating...

Sometimes I was strapped down, in other dreams I was not. Nothing lasted or seemed to repeat its self and there seemed to be no pattern. Gradually I began to get a sensation that I was being changed... My chest seemed heavier... My crotch was numb and then it was stinging and then itching... I couldn't scratch because my arms were strapped up over my head, or I dreamed that they were. The dream changed or my crotch did, I'm not sure which. I remember a figure dressed in a dazzling white coat suddenly being in my field of vision; an arm reached down and grasped something that was down there. I had feeling, but the feeling was in something outside my body: the figure tugged gently and then smiled.

I didn't dream about Timmy, but I had the distinct impression that he was near by. I may have heard him whimper in his girlish voice.

The dream changed: I was strapped into a frame with a helmet jammed onto my head. I dreamt of flashing lights, of voices mumbling in my ears, pictures flashed before me and some of the pictures hurt. Something vibrated in my bottom -- that was a nice dream. More lights flashed, I was shown pictures of men and boys... Each picture hurt me and then suddenly I threw up, I was sick. This happened time and time again and I came to realise that men make me sick.

Lights flashed... Women are wonderful... I was shown flashing pictures of women the thing in my arsehole buzzed and something on my groin went stiff, I remember its sudden weight... Women are wonderful! They don't cause me pain, they don't make me throw up. I love them all.

Lights seemed to flash for ever in that never ending dream until suddenly everything changed and I dreamt of that crate again.

Then I was home. Timmy was there, only she was different and was called Tilly, silly me for forgetting that. Concita was there and she was also different, she was happy, she had bigger titties and looked ten years younger without all of the cares of the world piled upon her shoulders. Our Mother was there too, she alone was the same as always: tall, statuesque, her breasts thrusting out the front of her robe and her long golden-blonde hair streaming down. Funny, I really seemed to notice women's breasts: my own, Concita's, Tilly's, Mommy's; I really wanted to fondle them all. This was a new sensation so I savoured it.

Concita's clothes had changed: gone was the frumpy sack-like dress as she now wore the same skimpy uniform as the maids always did. She was happy which was wonderful because the last memories that I had of her before my dream-time was of her looking sad and unhappy. Oh her almost shouting at Mom: "This is wrong, it's evil, how can you even think about it?"

The new Concita was, quiet, happy and very attentive. The new Concita just wanted to please us; just wanted us to be happy. I liked the new smily Concita much more than the old grumpy one.

Tilly, Mother and myself were all wearing the identical silk calf length powder-blue dressing gowns that I mentioned earlier. I was naked under mine and soon found out that the others were too. Suddenly Mother undid hers and let it fall open: I saw her tits for the first time and they were firm and beautiful. Then my eyes travelled downwards, past her flat belly to the cock which hung flaccidly from her hairless crotch. I should have been surprised because I well knew that women don't have cocks. Somehow I already new that Mom did and that Mom was special type of woman.

Mother gestured to Tilly and he let his gown fall open too. He had a cock, a very small, cute one but he also had tits: nice big ones, smaller than the maids' but still big on his narrow frame. I did a double-take; I had remembered Timmy as being my brother: he wasn't -- she was my sister and she looked wonderful.

Finally Mother gestured to me and I released the tie holding my silk dressing gown closed. It fell open, my breasts were now the same size as Tilly's -- nice. Then my cock twitched and I gasped. I had a cock! One of the dreams that I remembered had come true!

"As you see," Mom said quietly and reassuringly, "we're all shemales now."

I was still slightly shocked but she continued. "You said that you wanted to become like me and you signed to say that I should take charge of your lives and mould them in any way that I desired. Well I have and you are now exactly what I have always wanted!"

Suddenly I realised that I wanted it too. I was light headed, I was happy, this was wonderful: I had the best of both worlds. I looked around: Tilly was happy standing there fingering her new breasts. I had a twin sister and that was even more wonderful. Concita was smiling she was clearly happy and pleased at how 'her' children had changed. Above all Mother was happy, and that made me happier for I knew that her happiness was the most important thing in the world. I realised just how much we must have gone through, those haunting dreams weren't dreams at all, were they?

Suddenly I realised that my new cock was no longer soft, I glanced at the others, Mom's larger one and Tilly's cute little tool were both soft while mine was rapidly stiffening: the sight of the other two shemales standing their in their exposed glory was turning me on. I was home, I had been changed but I was happy.

Yes, that's right, I was happy because I knew that we were exactly what our wonderful Mother needed! We had done it just for her! The thought of it made me go weak at the knees and I could not wait to explore these new wonderful bodies and I had my first real erection to prove it.

We spent the afternoon having our hair styled and our nails manicured and pedicured: no we didn't leave the house as the stylists arrived with a well choreographed precision organised by a polish lady named Anika. Then by early evening it was over and we had both been pamperer to perfection and the only visible difference between Tilly and me was that her hair was still shorter despite the fact that Helena had insisted that he grow his long two years earlier.

That evening Helena suggested we had an early night so we both scampered up to our room to change. Before we went away, Timmy and I had had separate rooms, but now we could share because we were both girls. It was obvious that Helena had had the builders in during our enforced absence: our two rooms had been knocked into one and we now had our own én-suite but there was something else, there was another bed in an alcove at the side of our room. This was, we learned latter, for Concita who Mom had given to us so that she could continue to look after us and take care of our needs: whatever they may be. Tilly and I would share the king-sized bed and it was obvious that she expected us to be intimate.

Tonight, after changing into the matching burgundy see-through negligées, that our Concita had selected for us and after spraying ourselves with perfume we scampered hand in hand along the hallway to Helena's suite which made ours seem poky. Oh it wasn't ostentatious, just large and tastefully decorated in pastel colours: shades of blue and pale polished wood with Helena as the centrepiece reclining on a bed that was easily as large as the new one in our room. God she looked sexy: I'd never thought much about sex before I'd been changed, but just looking at that beautiful woman reclining on those satin bed covers made me realise what I had been missing. The room lighting was subdued but still seemed to highlight her wonderful body.

She looked up and smiled warmly, her beautiful face with its subtle make-up framed by long golden-blonde hair; she really was a gorgeous woman with a statuesque figure. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, oh they were "DD's", but given her height and build, anything less would have looked small. And yes, her breasts, as well as her everything else, were visible through the diaphramous black negligée that she wore.

I guess that we both must have froze because Helena's smile broadened before she gestured to us to join her. Still we hesitated: could this vision of loveliness really want us to join her on her immaculate bed? It was Tilly that moved first, tugging my hand as she moved forward and, giggling, I followed her.

"Oh, God, you two are sooo beautiful, I hardly know where to start!" Helena gushed as she sat up and leaned back against the mound of pillows that were heaped against the upholstered headboard.

I snuggled against her left-hand side while Tilly took position on her right. We both propped ourselves up on our elbows and just gazed at her.

"You know," she admitted, "I just can't tell you apart!"

We just smiled down at her and I made sure that me new willy was well hidden as it would have given the game away because it was larger and also trying to get hard again. We had both decided not to give her any clues.

"Tilly?" She asked hopefully.

"Yes?" We both answered.

"Oh you little minxes..." She chuckled before reaching up and grabbing one of us for a long sensual French kiss. By sheer chance Tilly was the first and I watched closely as they both closed their eyes. The kiss went on for a couple of minutes and Helena took the opportunity to slip a hand into my sister's negligée to gently caress her new breasts. Tilly relaxed completely and just lay there moaning quietly when the kiss ended.

Soon it was my turn to have those wonderful cherry-red lips pressed against mine. I surrendered completely as her tongue slowly pushed its way into my willing mouth and gently caressed mine. As the kiss went on and on I lost myself in her presence and savoured the way that her hand cupped and then fondled one of my breasts. I surely must have died and gone to heaven.

The kiss eventually ended and I realised that I was lying on my back starring at the ceiling, except I just wasn't seeing it. I could hear someone panting and slowly realised that it was me.

Tenderly mom began to introduce us to sex as we all kissed and cuddled. She encouraged us to explore each others' and her own body as we became more and more aroused. She stroked my hair, fondled my breasts and nibbled my ears while encouraging me to do the same to both herself and to Tilly. Then, as our confidence increased, I felt a hand slide slowly down my belly and gently grasp what hung beneath.

"Saffie!" She proclaimed triumphantly and squeezed my girl-cock triumphantly, needless to say, it twitched and began to grow even stiffer.

She must have used her other hand in a similar manner because she then exclaimed. "Tilly!" And I heard my sister giggle happily.

"This is wonderful!" Helena said. "They both work. You are both stiff."

Then she lay back against the pillows, looked at us both in turn, smiled and began. She had one of us in each hand... You know I had never realised that Mom was ambidextrous, but as the hand on my girl-cock suddenly grasped my shaft gently but firmly I heard Tilly squeal in excitement and giggled as she received the same treatment.

The hand that grasped me suddenly began to move, I gasped as Helena slid it up and down my shaft squeezing firmly enough to slide the new loose skin up and down also. I wondered what she was doing; I used to be a biological-girl, remember? However I soon found out and gasped as the wonderful feeling spread from my new organ and flowed into my whole body. I moaned, Tilly moaned; the feeling was like nothing I had experienced before. Sure, I'd rubbed it with a wet finger back in the days when it was a tiny clitty and I'd enjoyed the results of my handiwork. Now that it was tiny no longer, the sensations were fantastic!

Helena began to speed up and was now pumping me with determination when suddenly my whole body bucked and I screamed. Stabs of fire shot through my girl-cock which began to twitch rhythmically and squirt in time with the pulses. I shrieked and squealed in my ecstasy as I experienced my first orgasm as a she-male. Then about twenty seconds after Helena had loosed me and left me to recover, I heard Tilly suddenly squeal something incoherent and begin to twitch uncontrollably as she too squirted something also.

Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers