Making Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers

Subconsciously I must have decided that I was the alpha-shemale around here and I was determined that I was going to prevent the emergence of a rival. Saffie evidently was no threat as she had originally been a girl, but Tilly was another matter. Tilly produced her own testosterone, admittedly in small amounts, but testosterone was the aggression-hormone! Subconciously I must have feared Tilly as a competitor!

When I had got back to my own room I sent my pets away: seeing their Mistress upset would only have distressed them and I didn't want that to happen. I sat on the edge of my bed and felt lonely and awkward as it seemed that my plans were starting to unravel. Tilly was supposed to be the trophy daughter stroke companion, I'd made sure that her genitalia had remained small to emphasise the point that she was subservient to me. I had made sure that the biological girl had been given a bigger cock to increase Tilly's feelings of inferiority.

I knew now that I should have had her castrated when I had had the chance but no, I had left her with a fully functional penis and testicles just so that I could watch her tiny tool tiny get hard and then ejaculate uselessly when ever she was fucked.

I walked over to my dressing table and picked up the 'phone -- the secure landline, not one of the all to easily bugged mobiles, and began to dial Dr Gupta's number. It was not too late, she could soon whip those annoying balls out and replace them with a couple of nuticles: the silicone replicas like the sister had. Both of the children could be anaesthetised so that neither they nor anyone else need ever know that anything had happened.

Oh, she'd try to fuck with it again and again and I'd be ever so sympathetic when it didn't work. Gupta would pretend to examine her and would tell her that it was 'just one of those things' that can happen to a shemale, then I could go back to fucking her just like I had intended. Okay, I wouldn't have the satisfaction of watching her shoot her load uselessly but that was a small price to pay...

I stopped mid-dial. "No!" I said loudly. "Someone will know -- me!"

I put the phone down. It would not be fair on Tilly: she was my daughter and not my pet. It would also be a breach of the rules. Members of "The Circle" just couldn't be allowed to go around behaving like that towards each other; the twins after all were now members and would one day become mistresses on their own account and have their own retinue of pets. Why, hadn't I already started them off on that road by giving them Concita and Tukta?

I sighed loudly and was about to use the internal phone to summon Mi-Cha, the North Korean girl with the exquisite mouth, when someone tapped softly on the door.

I frowned. Now what? I thought as I hesitated; I really didn't want to be disturbed, not now.

I sighed and called. "Come on in!"

When the door swung open, I saw Tilly standing there wearing her see-through powder blue negligée. Her chocolate-brown hair brushed back and secured in a pony tail with a large matching bow. At a glance I could tell that she had applied subtle make-up to emphasise her eyes and lips. I was intrigued as I enquired. "Yes, Tilly, what can I do for you?"

She hesitated then asked. "Have I upset you, Mommy?" Her voice quiet and nervous.

She hadn't called me 'Mommy' in years. I felt the anger and misgivings evaporate. "No, darling, if I gave that impression, I'm sorry, so please come in -- you know that you don't have to knock on my door."

She gave me a little winsome smile, walked slowly over to the bed and sat on the floor in front of me. "Its just that you said we could do what ever we wanted with Tukta providing we didn't hurt her."

I muffled a sigh. "Of cause you may, she's your plaything, she's for you and your sister to share." It's just that I didn't expect you to be able to fuck her. I added to myself.

She shuffled forward and leaned her shoulder lightly against my right knee. "I didn't think that I'd be able to do what I did, but it was heavenly. It really was! Thank you for our wonderful present."

My heart melted and I felt more than a little ashamed of my initial reaction. Instead, I forced a smile. "Your new found ability might be something that we can all share," I said without meaning too.

The hesitation faded and a beautiful girl smiled up at me as she leaned gently against my knee forcing my thighs apart. Slowly she reached under my robe and stroked my willy before reaching up with her other hand and untying the silk sash which allowed the garment to softly fall open.

I stroked her hair as she smiled up at me. "Happy Christmas, Mummy." She said as her head bobbed down and she softly kissed the tip of my rapidly stiffening penis. She paused and then licked off the pre-cum that was beginning to dribble out. I shivered expectantly while she knelt between my open thighs and smiled up at me angelically. Was she going to.....

Her head seemed to float down as her pink-tinted lips slowly opened just enough to take in the top part of my fleshy glans. I gasped as she suddenly sucked more of me into her willing young mouth.

"Oh, Tilly, Tilly. Tilly." I murmured, "Why did I even think it?"

If she heard me she paid no attention to my guilty utterance. Instead I felt her tongue slowly lick the length of the underside of my shaft until it arriver at the frenum, which I think is what the sensitive spot near the end is called. When it arrived it sort of jiggled and sent a tiny 'electric shock' through me. I gasped. Where ever did you learn that one?

Tilly wasn't as skilled as Mi-Cha, but then who is? However what she lacked in technique, she made up for in inventiveness and enthusiasm. She was very good, gently rocking backwards and forwards and sliding my erect tool in and out of her mouth; except that she had another trick, when she moved down, she sucked as hard as she could and the sensation was just exquisite.

Her combination of licking, sucking and sliding soon had me on edge and I began to inadvertently thrust in time to her movements. I had long grabbed hold of her ponytail and was using it in an attempt to manoeuvre he head into positions that gave me an even greater sensation. Up -- down. In -- out. We went, our dance bringing me closer and closer to the edge..

Suddenly the orgasm hit me and it was an explosive one! My head shot back as I screeched my release to the ceiling while I convulsively grabbed hold of her hair with both hands. My overstimulated willy really went into overdrive as it jerked, twitched and shot my cum into my adopted daughter's willing mouth again and again and again.

The spasms seemed to go on and on and she swallowed gamely time and time again.

"Come on, my darling," I said as I bent over and kissed her full on the mouth, tasting my own salty semen and swallowing what ever I drew out of her mouth. Oh Tilly, my darling, how could I ever have doubted you?

We lay in each others arms on top of my bed while I recovered and I must admit to feeling very guilty. I suppose that I had intended Sapphire to be the main recipient of my affections, a wife almost, while Matilda had been intended to be some sort of trophy plaything: a degraded male for me to use for revenge on the male sex who had ridiculed me as a sissy and a queer and made me suffer so as I was growing up.

Tilly had melted my heart and in my eyes my dearchildren could never be anything other than equal. I reached down and fondled her little cock which I now knew was going to get into places had previously been denied to it.

"Tilly?" I murmured.

"Hmm?" She answered dreamily.

"Thank you for showing me the true meaning of Christmas. And I love you."

"Love you too. Mom!"

* * * * *

Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers