Making Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers

Looking back, I realise that Mom had asked her to assess our mental health in the light of all that we had undergone and when she was happy with us, we also were "at home" to visitors. Not only that but we discovered that we too were non-members of the non-group that was destined play a major part in our future lives.

Some of the other ladies held similar soirées: Margaret always being 'at home' on the second Wednesday of every month. Some women, however, kept themselves to themselves. They would occasionally attend at the homes of others but never reciprocated by hosting gatherings of their own and were not expected to.

It was during the first Thursday that we discovered the full implications of the group: we were no longer children and so were spared the polite, slightly patronising, responses of the eight ladies who gathered in Mom's drawing room and were no longer expected to hand plates of sandwiches around. Instead, they were full of genuine-sounding praise for how we had been changed in fulfilment of Mom's unique vision.

When she had explained that we were her daughters and companions and not her latest pets the admiration seemed to become more intense and a Russian lady, named Ludmilla Carbonova, paid Mom the ultimate compliment.

"I now know what to do with those two sons that my repulsive pig of a husband saddled me with before I came out and got rid of him! If you can have shemales as daughters, Helena, then so can I!" She said with a nasty laugh. "I was wondering just what I should do with Pyotr and Konstantin,.." Her voice trailed off as her eyes seemed to light up mischievously.

There was appreciative chuckling, some of "The Circle" were real man-haters while most of the rest where contemptuous of males to some degree or other.

There was a lot of banter and some lewd comments that indicated that others, too, were thinking along similar lines until, that is, Margaret Baxter used her quiet voice to say. "Remember the rules, ladies."

The conversation then glided seamlessly onto other topics, including that of men in general, and we began to grasp the power wielded by these dominant women.

"You have it easy as far as men are concerned," a slim Chinese woman stated authoritatively, "Western men merely labour under the misapprehension that they are God's gift to women. Asian men, however, firmly believe that they are themselves Gods and think that all women should bow down and worship them."

There was a general chuckle and Ludmilla added. "Russian men are drunken pigs and never think!"

The Chinese woman, who had been introduced to us as Kê Cai, smiled knowingly. "That is no doubt true, Ludmilla, but Chinese men seem to be brainwashed from birth to regard woman as their inferiors. Meeting a forceful woman comes as a shock to them which the poor fools regard as a threat to be countered at all costs."

The babble of individual conversations fell away as the tea-sipping women gave Cai their full attention. She continued. "Their arrogance blinded many to the fact that this woman is their superior which often made their defeat laughably easy."

Mom later explained to me that Kê Cai owned and ruled an estate in northern China that was about the size of an English county and that such was her wealth and influence that her word was law.

A small, intense, Indian woman named Sandhya Sachi was next to speak. "What became of the ones that did opposed you, Madam Cai?"

Cai smiled but remained silent for a few seconds, then, eyes sparkling, continued. "It all depends upon who they are, their status and their degree of opposition. Ignorant peasants who know no better are of no real account and usually serve me faithfully after a short sharp period of re-education. State functionaries and males of similar status, however, are a different matter: most spend the rest of their miserably short lives toiling in my mines. A visit by my castratrix is usually enough to erase their arrogance and make them far easier to handle. The loss of their manhood invariably shames them into submission. I have successfully dealt with avaricious petty criminals, policemen, lawyers and petty party officials in this way. A single male may fall into several of these categories and their removal greatly benefits society in general and such is their unpopularity that they are rarely missed or even looked for."

She paused for effect and to sip more tea. "Some particularly nasty specimens have required special treatment and I always make a point of confiscating their assets, including their property, their money and their family members. They themselves are executed, always humanely even though they themselves have invariably tortured others to death. I find that this is the best way of dealing with Snakeheads, Mafia-style godfathers and other such parasites. They have no honour -- so unlike the old Tongs who I can respect.

"I have had to deal with three of these puffed-up scallywags to date, all being extortionists or drug dealers. They died quickly, but not before they witnessed their family's humiliation and enslavement: most male relatives being transported to my mines while the females joined my household, or were sold on to other mistresses. I do not normally countenance male domestic slaves although I have made a partial exception with regard to four of the spoiled-emperors who were sons of these criminals. They now draw my formal carriage as beasts of burden and needless to say, their fathers did not die until after they witnessed the improvements that I decreed to be made to the bodies of their beloved offspring."

Cai paused once more although this time she pretended that she had indeed concluded her account and it was only after hearing requests for details that she relented and gave details of the said 'improvements'. She smiled, daintily devoured a cucumber sandwich and continued.

"I chose the four sons that were most closely matched in height and build although I made sure that I had at least one representative each of the three families. I began by having their vocal chords and body hair permanently removed -- so much more hygienic and peaceful afterwards, don't you think? Next vacuum pumps were used to expand their penises which were injected with tiny silicone microbeads to preserve the expansion while giving them permanent, but completely useless, ten inch erections: this was done very gradually so as not to destroy the feeling within these very sensitive organs.

Their glans were then pierced crossways and fitted with a three inch diameter gold plated hoop and their now useless genitalia were intricately embroidered with gold thread before receiving hundreds of piercings into each of which was inserted the clasp and spiked mounting for a large, semiprecious gemstone. Incidentally this makes it quite impossible for them to relieve their sexual tension by masturbation or even to touch the said organ because doing so causes the mountings to jab them rather painfully.

"Finally their urethra's were re-routed so that they now must sit to pee by way of a small hole just behind the scrotum. I was merciful to them and did not have them castrated besides, I wanted my carriage to be pulled by stallions and not geldings!

When the modifications had all healed I clipped dog leads to their cock rings and paraded them in front on the cells occupied by their fathers. You should have heard the wailing, gnashing of teeth and the screams of despair that the old men uttered prior to their execution. The enterprise was expensive but has provided me a certain reputation as well as a unique team to draw my landau -- you should see how their useless bejewelled organs catch the sunlight as they bob up and down while their owners trot along naked in front of my carriage, which incidently is always driven by one of their sisters who, for some reason, does not spare the whip. Who could ever have imagined that male genitals could ever be converted into such an exquisite work of art?"

"Reputation?" Enquired one of the listening women.

"Why, yes," Cai purred, "I have let it be known that I wish to expand my carriage team to six."

Naturally this remark produced a ripple of polite laughter.

Idle chat? Not really as the main function of these gatherings was that of status and prestige: Madam Cai's tale certainly provided her with an increase in the latter. Business was also conducted at these gatherings and this was usually financial or trade related.

For instance Sandhya Sachi , the Indian Mistress, let it be known that she was interested in acquiring 'a few Western girls for her own and her friends' pleasure'. Several of the women present answered that they might be in a position to trade, Madam Sandhya continued. "I would prefer blondes and redheads: both of which have rarity value in India."

Madam Cai then added that she too might well be interested in making similar acquisitions, nationality being less important than appearance.

To my surprise, Margaret Baxter was the next to respond. "What sort of quantities are we considering?"

"About half a dozen should suffice." Sandhya said.

"That would be an ideal number." Added Cai.

"What are you offering in exchange, ladies?" Mom then asked quite casually.

Cai smiled. "I can provide Chinese, Korean or Filipino girls, conditioned to be submissive if so required."

"Thai or Vietnamese women?" Margaret demanded bluntly.

The Chinese woman hesitated. "If that is what is required then yes."

The gathering turned to Madam Sandhya who smiled disarmingly. "I can provide Indian or Pakistani girls if such pleases you."

"Forgive me, Madam Sandhya," Mom interjected, "but those are no longer considered to be exotic in the West these days. There are plenty available just for the asking: they have no scarcity value."

The Indian woman smiled. "There is no chance that the ones that I provide will be missed or will be sort by your local police. Besides I will be generous and offer seven for six.

There then followed a flurry of polite negotiation ending when both Asian woman offered to trade three-for-two providing that the European girls were submissive and conditioned for lesbian sex. An agreement was reached after Cai stipulated that one of the red-heads must be at least six feet tall, well-proportioned and athletic. "Why, to run along at the side of my carriage. What else?" She chuckled.

Several of the gathered mistresses then confirmed that their staff would make contact and discuss details at some time during the next few days. And that with Christmas approaching, some of the girls offered would no doubt be suitable as gifts for friends, family and colleagues. This is incidentally no doubt how Tilly and I came to receive our Christmas present a couple of months later.

  1. Christmas. (Tilly)

After we had remade in Mom's image back in May and she had given us time to adjust to our new selves in peace and quiet for some time before we had been introduced to 'The Circle' by attending a couple of Mom's soirées. We had gradually got to know the ladies that attended and learned that we were now actually members. I suppose it is them that we should thank for the very special Christmas present that Mom gave us this year.

It was the night before Christmas and Saffie and I were snuggled up together in the large bed that we shared. I know that that I said we normally sleep with Mom when she's home but this evening she insisted that we spend the night in our own room: still, Concita joined us and we all kissed and cuddled until we fell asleep.

We awoke early on Christmas morning to Mom shouting: "Surprise, surprise!" from the doorway of our room. And there was our present -- naked, except for a large bow of purple satin tied around her waist.

"Her name is Tukta (ตุ๊กตา) which means "doll" in her native Thai language." Mom called and then added. "Enjoy!" Before vanishing again.

Well the name was written on her gift tag. I've no idea how old she is as she cannot speak, Mom thought that she would be happier without vocal chords and had had them removed at the same time that she was spayed. She really is beautiful with her golden skin, doll-like features, slim body, "D" cup tits and waist-length shiny straight black hair. We later learned that she is in her early-twenties and had been a university student whose parents had fallen on had times and had given her to Madam Cai who covered all of their debts in exchange.

Never the less, she is loving, very submissive and eager to please but above all she is a Tukta of our very own, our willing and delectable sex-doll.

We grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into bed, not that she needed much coaxing, then we took turns to kiss and fondle her. I slipped my hand between her thighs and stroked her pussy, which caused her to shiver appreciatively and grasp my hand, keeping it in place.

It was also pretty obvious that she had been trained and been conditioned to perform the sort of sex that my sister and I liked for when Saffie stroked her slim arse and ran a finger around her rosebud she immediately dropped onto all-fours and presented her bottom to Saffie and waited eagerly while we lubed her up. My sister did the honours, for I thought that there was no point in me even trying -- I'm quite small, remember? Tukta jiggled appreciatively and gasped as my sister slipped her tool into her and began to thrust; gently at first but rapidly increasing in speed and depth as she used her whole five and a half inches to good effect. Our doll began to gasp in time with the thrusts as Saffie rode her doggy-fashion to a powerful anal orgasm -- the first of many that the three of us would share.

Concita did not seem put out by the new arrival and joined in with enthusiasm... she knew that it was not easy for me to fuck so she took my little cock in her gentle mouth and brought me off to a stunning Christmas climax!

Needless to say, Saffie and I were very late for breakfast that wonderful Christmas morning.

Mom's Christmas presents always presented us with a difficulty. What do you give to someone we seems to have everything that they desire? We had put our heads together, empted our piggy-banks and made a raid on the Bristol branch 'Victoria's Secret'. She seemed very pleased with the matching negligée, night dresses and other lingerie, all in her favourite colours. Then much to our relief, changed into some of her present which she wore for the rest of the day.

We asked Mom what we could do with our new toy toy she just shrugged and said. "Whatever you want too: Concita will help you to look after your new pet; but be gentle with her and remember she is not one of the servants: they just don't have her skills and training.

"She'll love you both, come what may; but make sure that you love her back!" She added cryptically.

When I asked about that she just gave us a 'Mom' smile.

"Can we keep her naked?" Saffie blurted out excitedly.

"Of course, dear, however that you want to dress her, or decorate her is entirely up to you so naked is just fine but just make sure that the rooms where you keep her aren't too cold." Mom answered knowing full well that neither of us had thought of that.

Christmas held one more treat for me: Saffie and Concita arranged it as a surprise and Tukta eagerly played the most important part. For some reason, Mom had managed to convince me that I was just to small to make love successfully: I mean, at 3 inches I'm not exactly well-hung, am I? Saffie, however, had other ideas

Mom retired to bed very early that evening taking a couple of her pet maids with her and leaving Saffie and I to watch the Dr Who Christmas special alone in the TV lounge. Then at about eight, my sister took me by the hand and led me upstairs and into our room. There was quiet music playing and the lights were dimmed when we entered so I could clearly tell that there was something going on that I wasn't party too.

The beautiful Tukta was posing seductively on all-fours in the centre of our bed, still wearing the bow of purple satin like a sash around her waist. She smiled at me as I entered and my heart seemed to skip a beat: what ever it was that the other girls were planning clearly involved me.

Saffie pulled me into our room and eagerly helped me undress before guiding me up onto the bed and positioning me on my knees behind our waiting doll. I stared in awe at her slender behind that never-the-less swelled out from from her slim waist in a most lady-like manner. I was mesmerised: my hips were still fairly narrow as it would take a couple of years for the female hormones that I took to work heir pubescent magic upon me.

I must have been staring at her wonderful arse for some time because Saffie grabbed my little willy and began to massage it into life in an attempt to speed things up. Oh it was eager, and soon was dribbling colourless pre-cum in a way that hers could not.

"Come on, Tilly dear, you've got more than enough to do something with." She said encouragingly. But when I began to line it up with our Tukti's waiting rosebud she stopped me. "No, silly," she said, "use her pussy, it's lower and will be easier for you to get into."

Honestly! It had not actually occurred to me that girls had pussies and feeling slightly foolish I pointed the end of my little willy at those plump and delectable-looking dark chocolate lips. My glans slipped in easily as there was more than enough natural lube. And as soon as the end was in I let go of the shaft and hugged Tukta's hips from behind, hearing her gasp as I did so. Had I hurt her? I sincerely hoped not but as she didn't try to pull away, I guess that I'd done no harm.

As I pushed gently in I felt her as she seemed to squeeze my rod producing a pleasant feeling that I really enjoyed. Remember, this was the first time that I had been inside anything other than a hand or a mouth and the feeling was different to either; it was more intimate, somehow.

Experimentally, I pushed slowly in until I felt my belly press against her slim, golden arse and then pulled back until I was almost out and could feel those lips around my glans once more. I tried to set up a rhythm, but it's difficult when you have only three inches but I managed and found myself thrusting in and out of Tukti more rapidly than Mom or Saffie did when either of them were making love to me.

My hips seemed to take on a life of their own as I pumped away and produced the most fantastic glowing feeling that flowed out from my willy and into the rest of my body. I'd been masturbated, I'd been sucked-off and I'd been fucked but none of them compared with this!

Push in -- pull back... Push in -- pull back... The intensity of the feeling built up and up until it felt as if I was about to explode and, guess what? I think that I did! Or at least my little tool seemed to as I came and squirted and squirted and squirted: my cum shooting into our Thai doll's eager pussy which began to twitch and flutter around me. I squealed my release as she produced a series of barking pants that showed that she had orgasmed too.

As I eased out I looked up and my post-coital glow vanished instantly because Concita was standing in the doorway with Mom at her side, no doubt she had summoned Helena to witness something that she had thought momentous. Concita was beaming at me proudly but Mom's expression was thunderous while her eyes, blazed with strong emotion. Then wordlessly, she turned and walked stiffly away.

Christmas. (Helena)

Tilly's Christmas performance came as quite a shock and it was definitely not something I ever intended to be possible: I guess it was just pure dominance on my part and I had intended her to be fucked, nothing more!

Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers