Maria's Oral Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you've been taken care of have you?" Maria looked up at the young intern, then down back down at Tammy's moist, reddened loins, her pussy lips exposed and swollen from Wayne's large tool pounding away at her. She moved her head closer and opened her mouth and eagerly sampled Tammy's young juices with her tongue. She slowly worked tongue around, first on Tammy's thighs, then gently around her shaved mounds before teasing her wet inner lips. She wanted to work this girl up real good before she even touched her throbbing clitoris. She lightly blew on her steamy loins, a mix of sensations that drove the young girl wild.

Finally, Maria felt she was ready and approached Tammy's love button with her probing tongue, when Maria touched it, the young intern's body shook violently. Maria thought to herself, "Hmmm, this is going to be fun!" She slowly began licking and sucking on Tammy's engorged clitoris, and her hot, juicy pussy, sticking her tongue deeper and deeper into her fleshy folds.

The young girl was sweating profusely now, panting as Maria expertly worked the young girl to ripple after ripple of orgasmic pleasure. Finally the young intern, unable to control herself further let out a yelp of pleasure!

Maria stopped and looked up, Wayne and Tom, who had been watching this scene with eager interest, looked at each other.

"Oh, oh, I hope nobody heard that!" said Wayne, "Come on, we all better straighten things up and get outta here, it's almost eight o- clock!"

The foursome cleaned up and discreetly left the closet one by one for their appropriate desk areas.

Chapter 7

Maria sat at her desk and cleaned herself up a bit; she was due to see her boss Jim in a few minutes and wanted to at least look presentable. It had been almost a year now that she and Jim had been meeting twice a day, once in the morning and again in the last afternoon. Maria would as a morning ritual, bring a hot cup of coffee with her, between nine and nine-fifteen knock on his door twice, enter with the cup of hot coffee for him and while he sipped his morning coffee, she would expertly suck him dry, eagerly consuming her allotment of his seed each day. She was as grateful for the regular feedings as Jim was glad for the coffee, and Maria's service. It was a mutually beneficial, platonic arrangement that both had agreed on.

Maria looked at the clock, it was now just after 9:00AM, she got up from her desk and went to get Jim's coffee, black with two sugars and went to Jim's office, and after her ritual knocks she entered and locked the door as always when Jim answered. "Good morning Jim!" she said, "Good morning Maria!" Jim replied, without looking her way, he was absorbed in the morning paper. Maria took her accustomed position behind Jim's desk and slid his pants and underwear to his ankles. Soon she was in her now accustom position, sucking eagerly at Jim's now familiar cock when she stopped for a second and popped the question to Jim.

"Jim, do you think I could take the next three weeks off? I need a vacation."

Jim looked down at Maria, holding his cock in her hand, she was casually licking it, while awaiting an answer to her question. "Geez Maria, you're such a valuable employee in so many different ways, what will I do,...how will I manage over the next three weeks without you here?"

Maria addressed him sternly, "Jim, I don't ask for much around here, mostly because you feed me and take care of my needs, and believe me, I do appreciate that." Maria said, now waving his manhood at him and pointing. "but I do need to get away sometimes, I need a real vacation and I have booked a cruise trip!"

Then, Maria resumed sucking Jim's cock. Jim thought it over a minute and as the effects of Maria's expert treatment finally started yielding the desired results he agreed to her terms. "Fine Maria." Jim said, just as he started to cum.

Meanwhile, Maria had returned her full attention to Jim's cock which was now yielding an abundance of nutritious semen that she was eagerly consuming.

Maria gave no acknowledgment that she heard Jim's reply. "Maria...MARIA??? Jim raised his voice slightly trying to get her attention. Maria finally looked up at Jim, his cock still in her hungry mouth.

Maria mumbled something like, "Did you say *mumble* something?" she was still unwilling to let Jim's cock out of her mouth. She looked awkward, like someone who while brushing their teeth, suddenly looks up and tries to answer with their toothbrush still in their mouth.

Jim almost laughing said, "Yes Maria, I said you may have the time off."

Maria let out a sigh of relief and returned her attention to finishing off Jim's tasty manhood.

Later that morning when she had returned to her desk, Tammy, the office intern sheepishly approached and asked if she could have a word with her. "Sure Tammy, have a seat, what's up?"

Tammy sat down and folding her hands gently in her lap paused, her eyes cast downward into her lap. "Can we talk a bit about this morning?" she asked apprehensively, "I feel all mixed-up inside."

Maria gave her a concerned look of reassurance. "Tammy, it's okay, what are you bothered about? Are you concerned about someone telling on us or embarrassed about it?"

Tammy replied, "Ah, no...yes, a little, but that's not why I wanted to talk." Tammy raised her head and said, "It was most about how comfortably you took over everything and about, well, about how you made me feel!"

Maria leaned back in her chair and smiled, this young girl obviously had very little experience. "Tammy my dear, before we start, I want to make a few perfectly things clear; intimate oral encounters are by far the most exciting experiences I personally enjoy. I generally prefer men, but I'll let you know, that only a women really knows how to treat a women."

Tammy gave Maria a slight smile then a strange look. "But you ate all their sperm too!"

Maria's smile widened and she looked to the ceiling and her body shook with obvious delight, "Yes!! Mmmmm! God, I thank God every day for that!" then she looked at Tammy and said, "Tammy, semen really is the greatest food God put on this earth,...and you know what?' Maria added excitedly, as she moved closer to Tammy, "...he put it on the earth for US dear! That's right, for all women!" Maria was smiling cheek-to-cheek with her obvious excitement on the subject.

"Could you...teach me," Tammy hesitantly added " and train me to like it as much as you?" Tammy asked confidentially.

Maria thought about it a moment, she felt she still has so much to learn. Could she be a "teacher" or "mentor" to this young girl? There were enough men to go around. She thought about it again and decided, she said, "Okay Tammy, I'll be happy to do it! But it will have to wait until after my vacation."

Tammy smiled a little, "Oh, going anywhere interesting? "

Maria confided, "I hope so, it's a bargain cruise I found on the internet, a three-week tour of South & Central America, in fact it departs tomorrow evening!"

Tammy, looked impressed, "Wow, you must have had this planned for a while then?"

Maria shook her head, "No, In fact I booked it strictly on impulse last night!' she sighed, "I just need to get away for a bit."

A thought suddenly dawned on Maria and she added, "Tammy, perhaps you could meet me here around 2:00PM today? Then Maria asked, "Perhaps, you might be interested in starting some training early?"

Tammy smiled, what do you have in mind?"

Maria smiled, "I want you to takeover for me for the next few weeks, are you up to that task?"

Tammy, readily understood, "I think so...I'll give it my best shot!"

Maria told Tammy, "Tammy, your `best shot ` may not be good enough, confidentiality, I service several men in this office on a daily basis, you know Tom and Wayne this morning? Tom I usually service after the office closes, this afternoon I want you to accompany me to a meeting, where you will be servicing someone much more important in this office." She added, "Tammy, you must be able to swallow without hesitation, he expects that."

Tammy looked at Maria, "I eh, I think I can do that...No, I know I can do that!" She said confidently, "I promise, I won't let you down."

Maria gave Tammy a smile and reassured her, "Don't worry, I'll be there this first time coaching you, after that though, you'll be on your own!" Maria smirked and added, "See you at 2pm!"

Chapter 8

Maria was busy catching up on some sales accounts that she was assigned; she had to make plans to have others representatives in her company handle things while she was on vacation when Fred stopped by her cubical.

"Maria, I just wanted to apologize for the way I behaved last night, it wasn't prepared for that." Fred added, "Thank you, I sorta' knew you only thought you had my best interests in mind."

Maria looked at Fred and paused for a moment, smirked and said, "Fred, life is a two-way street, I sort of took advantage of you as I recall, I should be the one apologizing. "

Fred chuckled, "Yeah, you were pretty aggressive there I guess. Well, I better get back to work before I'm caught slacking!"

Maria smiled and Fred left, Maria chuckled to herself and thought, "Yeah, if only you knew what went on around here!"

After a few minutes Tammy stuck her head inside Maria's cubical and said eagerly, "Hi! Are we still on for two-o'clock? "

Maria looked at her watch and it was 2:00PM on the nose. "Hi Tammy, ah, yeah, thanks for reminding me!" Adding, "Come on and follow me."

First Maria took Tammy to get some coffee explaining that they needed to bring a cup of coffee for each of them first. "from now on, bring two full cups, one black with two sugars."

They walked over to Jim's office and Maria told Tammy to knock twice. "No, you don't mean..." Tammy inflected, rather surprised,

"Oh yes! Jim." Maria added, twice a day, once at 9am then again at 2pm, here is where you'll take your coffee breaks for the next few weeks!"

Tammy knocked, a bit hesitantly and Maria waited for Jim to answer and turned the handle and entered with Tammy. Maria closed the door behind her and locked it.

Jim looked up from his desk and stood up saying sternly, "What's the meaning of this?"

Maria walked over to Jim's desk with Tammy in tow and said, "Relax Jim, I go on vacation tomorrow and have found you a willing replacement! Sit down and relax!"

Jim obeyed, and Maria immediately kneeled down in front of Jim and unbuckled Jim's trousers, while pulling down his briefs in one slick move, then she motioned Tammy to join her. Tammy kneeled down next to Maria and watched closely.

"Okay" Maria explained, picking up Jim's nearly hard prick in her hand and starting to stroke it. "Let me show you how to..."

Tammy interrupted, smiling "I think I can handle this from here."

Maria, smiled at Tammy, then she took Jim's cock deep in her mouth and slowly, sucking real hard pulled-up and lapped-up what precum was on the tip. "Mmmmmmm, here you go!"

Addressing Tammy, Maria reluctantly handed over Jim's throbbing cock to Tammy waiting mouth.

Tammy dutifully began bobbing her head up and down on Jim's tasty tool.

Maria instructed, "Now Tammy, establish a rhythm, use your tongue, he likes it here, on the top!"

Finally Jim began to moan, "Okay it looks like he's about to cum, and you have to be ready to swallow it all!" Maria coached Tammy some more, "Okay, now suck hard, even strokes, that a girl!"

Jim's body stiffened and he released his warm milk into Tammy's inexperienced mouth. Tammy, with a surprised look on her face started to gag a bit and pulled away,

Maria quickly replaced her, bobbing her head now expertly over Jim's spewing cock, taking in every drop of his semen until the flow ebbed and finally stopped.

Tammy looked a bit ashamed. "I'm sorry; I've never swallowed it before."

Maria looked first at Jim, then at the young intern and said, "That's okay, you'll have three weeks of practice. Look at this mess, do you want to clean-up this mess, or should I?" They both looked at Jim's semen covered manhood and balls, "...or should I?"

Tammy replied, "I guess I should, I'll go get a towel and..."

Maria interrupted, "You'll do nothing of the kind! Use you tongue and lick-up every drop, we don't waste semen around here young lady!" Maria added, as she took one large gob of dripping semen off Jim's nut sack expertly licked it in her mouth. "Anyway, you need to get used to the taste of Jim, remember!"

Tammy took over clean-up duties, licking and sucking up all of Jim's man-juice. Tammy seemed to finally be getting used to the taste now that it wasn't being blown like an air gun down her throat. "Jim, could you please give Tammy some warning before you come next time?"

Jim chuckled, "Sure, sorry about that, I forgot you're new at this."

Tammy said, "Jim, you really do taste delicious, I should have no problem tomorrow, okay?" Jim just smiled and nodded his head. "Do you think I could suck on you a little longer, just to...get used to you?" Tammy asked.

Jim replied, "Sure, maybe if you do a really good job, you'll be rewarded with a second helping too."

Tammy smiled, "Mmmm, I'll like that!" hoping that this would her chance to makeup for her mistake a few minutes ago.

Tammy resumed sucking off Jim, gaining confidence and experience in the process. Finally Jim signaled that he was approaching his climax.

"Relax Tammy, relax!" Maria reassured her.

Jim nodded one more time to Tammy, " Ok, Tammy!" before releasing a smaller, more manageable load of semen into Tammy's now eager-to-please mouth. This time Tammy did not gag, but continued regular, even strokes, pausing only a couple of times to swallow, her mouth still tightly attached to Jim's penis. As Jim's flow ebbed,

Tammy continued to coax out every drop of the tasty liquid and continued to suck until Jim asked, "Please Tammy, stop, it's just getting too sore right now."

Tammy reluctantly released Jim's now flaccid member, looking up proudly addressing Maria said, "I did it! I did it! I swallowed it all! Oh, that really just rocks to the MAX!"

Tammy looked at Jim eagerly, "Can I have some more, pleeease!! When can I have more?"

Maria looked and Jim, then they both chuckled at novice the same time. Tammy looked at them both, she looked bewildered and confused. "Did I say something funny?" she asked.

"No dear, not at all, it's just that it takes men some time to `recharge' if you know what I mean. See these two little food factories between his legs," said Maria, hold now Jim's scrotum and testicles, examining them proudly like a trophy in her hands, "they can only make so much milk and only so fast."

Tammy cast her head down in disappointment. "Don't worry, don't say anything now, we'll get you more. Right Jim?" Said Maria now, looking hopefully at Jim.

"Yeah, I suppose, if you come by say, maybe five-o'clock?" looking back at Tammy.

Tammy slowly smiled appreciatively and said to Jim, "Wow! Thank you, thank you!"

Maria interrupted, "Well kid, you're on your own now, think you can take care of everything?"

Tammy saluted Maria saying, "Yes, Ma'me!!"

Maria gave an accepting nod, "Okay, kid, let's get outta here! Jim, I'll see you in three weeks, you take care of Tammy here, you understand?"

Jim smiled and said, "Yes ma'me! You have a nice trip too!"

Maria left Jim's office followed by Tammy. "Maria, you have the best job in the world!" Tammy whispered, while following Maria out,

Maria gloated a bit and smiling replied, "Yes, it's a great job, and now you have it for a few weeks. Seriously though," Maria confided in the young woman as they stopped outside the closed office door, "we got a great thing going here; just don't screw it up for me, okay?"

Tammy replied, "I won't, I promise!"

Chapter 9

Maria cleaned-up her desk and left work a bit early that day, she was as excited about her trip tomorrow morning as Tammy was covering for her. Also, she wanted to run a few last-minute errands and to double-check that she had everything taken care of, she stopped her paper and placed a hold on mail deliveries. "That should just about do it!" she thought to herself. When she got home she checked her messages.

"Hi Maria, this is Anne, wanna get together for dinner tonight? Call me back when you get home!" Maria placed one hand on her hip, cocked her head to the side and smiled. Anne was the friend who changed her life and she owed so much to her. Dinner with Anne always meant a banquet, well a "banquet" of men that is! Maria knew that if she got together with Anne, it meant that she would be certain that they both would walk away with a belly full of cum. Last time she got together with her friend for dinner they consumed so much semen that their stomachs ached they were so full, they had to stop for an hour just to digest before continuing, much to the frustration of the men attending. With Anne as a friend, Maria knew that at least was saving money on her groceries!

Maria chuckled, "What the hell, why not!" she thought and dialed Anne's telephone number. "Hi Anne, this is Maria!"

Anne replied, "Hey, Maria, I called you house and left a message. Did you get it?"

Maria replied, "Sure did, what time do you want me over for dinner?"

Anne replied, "Six o-clock would be fine!"

Maria asked, "Can I bring anything over?"

"Just your appetite Maria, you better be hungry!" said Anne.

"Okay, sounds like you have a feast planned, huh?" said Maria,

"You know me pretty well Maria, don't you!" laughed Anne over the phone, "See you at six." *click*

Maria hung up the phone. Maria had about forty-five minutes, enough time for a shower before she left.

Maria went into her bedroom and disrobed, she was glad she still was attractive she though, she glanced sideways in the mirror while walking to the bathroom. Maria turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature before stepping in, the hot water caressing her face and her body, she turned her back to the warm spray so the shower could massage her aching back muscles. "Mmmm" she moaned. Maria rubbed the soap all over her body, lathering up the area between her legs, her fingers their way to her clitoris, she massaged gently there.

She was lost in the moment, thinking about how many of Anne's friends would be there, she fantasized about a being surrounded by erect penises each one, at the point of orgasm, she would only turn her head to each, and it would erupt down her throat, one after another, hot tasty load after load. Her body shuddered, she felt a wave of heat overcome her, "Arrrrrgh!" she let out, in a low rumble of a voice, the thought of all those tasty men made her come. She sank slowly to the shower floor, the rough surface of the shower against her bottom and back, the water spraying on her limp form. She sat for a moment, letting the rushing water rinse the soap slowly from her body. She came with a gentle sustained orgasm, she knew that to come hard and for a long time would only happen when those dreams were fulfilled. Maria drifted off to sleep that way, the water showering over her like a gentle rain.

Maria awoke, quite suddenly! She was very cold and wet; she must have been asleep for only a few minutes because she had run out of hot water. "Shit!' she exclaimed. She stood up stiffly and quickly turned off the now cold water! "Brrrrr!" she gasped, "A perfectly good warm shower ruined!" she thought. She quickly exited the shower and grabbed a towel, her supple form now covered with goose-bumps, her nipples erect and chilled, she quickly dried off and gave her nipples a quick tweak, then smiled. She looked at the clock, she had only 10 minutes to get to Anne's place, despite the cold, the shower and brief nap seemed to revive her. Soon she was dressed, out the door and on her way to her friends house.

123456...9