Maria's Oral Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

When Maria arrived at Anne's house it was already getting dark outside, it was a beautiful twilight evening, the last rays of sunshine silhouette of the clouds with beautiful shades of red and purple hues, and the warm breeze blowing in her face and air was refreshing. She walked quickly to Anne's door rang the bell and waited, lights were lit inside but still there was no answer. Maria rang the door bell again and after a moment the door creaked partially open to reveal the face of a young man wearing only a bathrobe answered the door.

"Yes, may I help you?" he said to Maria.

Maria looked past his shoulder and saw a house filled with men mulling around in various stages of undress, some with only shirts off, other just in their underwear, many had visible bulges showing.

"Yes, is Anne around? I was invited for dinner." Maria told the young man, still looking past him.

"Come on in!" he said opening the door for her, "Are you Maria?" he asked.

"Yes, where is Anne?" Maria inquired.

"I think she's still in the kitchen." The stud replied, trying to place his arm around Maria, she pushed him away and pushed her way into the kitchen.

There, sitting at the kitchen table was her friend Anne, surrounded by a group of men, most stripped from the waist down, stroking their stiff cocks in Anne's direction. Anne had on cock in each hand and one in her mouth. It was not hard to tell that the cock in her mouth had just started to spew its warm tasty load down Anne's hungry throat. Anne looked up as Maria entered, dropped one of the cocks and raised a finger to Maria indicating to wait a moment, then she placed it on the cock in her mouth and jerked the remaining contents of the eruption in her mouth.

Mmmmmmm!" she said, "I hope you don't mind that I started without you?" Anne said, removing the spent member from her mouth and while still stroking, moved her mouth to the second cock which quickly dispatched a full load of tasty fluid that Anne expertly swallowed with delight. Finally, with two spent members in her hands she let them both go and got up to greet her friend.

"Maria! I'm so glad that you could make it!" said Anne, placing her arms around her friend and giving her a deep kiss on the mouth. Maria could taste the residual semen in Anne's kiss, it excited her! Maria's tummy growled loudly. "What was that noise?" Anne exclaimed, "Was that you?"

Maria smiled shyly and said, "Yeah, I'm getting pretty hungry, I guess."

Anne giggled, "Well, we better get down stair and get you fed, you must be starving, poor girl!"

Somehow, Maria neither was surprised nor disappointed at her friends breach in etiquette and impatience by dining ahead of her invited guest, there would be, it appears plenty to share.

Anne had taken care of that at least, she moved from the kitchen into the hallway and announced, "Okay everyone, can I have your attention?" suddenly the house grew quiet, "I need everyone to assemble in the basement, Maria and I will be there in a few minutes!"

Anne gave Maria a quick wink and smiled anxiously, "Well Maria, are you ready?" Anne asked, rubbing her hand together with anticipation.

Maria replied, "You bet I am Anne, but can I have a moment alone with you first?"

"Sure thing, is there something wrong?" Anne asked, looking concerned.

Maria reassured her, "Nothings wrong, I just have some news!" Maria stated, with a wry smile.

"Okay, what's up?" Anne interjected,

"I booked a South & Central American cruise! Guess what? I leave tomorrow!!" Maria told her friend excitedly.

"Why didn't you say something before, maybe I could've gone with you?" Anne inquired.

"I only made the decision the other day at the last moment and booked the trip last night, it was a last-minute idea." Maria told Anne.

"Well, it sounds like fun; I wish I could go too!" said Anne.

Maria just laughed, "Come on; let's go downstairs, I'm famished!"

Before they went to the basement, Anne took Maria by the hand and led her first into the living room by the coffee table, as the girls approach the table she saw a wine carafe already two-thirds full with what looked like fresh semen. The last two men had just releasing themselves into the container, their semen slowly making its way down the side and into the living pool.

"Well," said Anne. "Want to start with this appetizer while it's warm and fresh?" Anne offered her an empty champagne glass, Maria however politely refused, reached directly for the carafe with her right hand. The carafe felt strangely warm and heavy when she picked it up, the liquid inside reminded her of partially cooked egg whites.

She swished the contents around a bit in the vessel, looking at Anne she said, "If it's alright with you, I'll just drink it down from here, I'm starved!"

Anne looked at her sympathetically and smiled, "Sure, go ahead."

Maria lifted the container to her face, her nose taking in the distinctive fragrance of semen; the pungent aroma filled her nostrils, and she inhaled deeply the familiar bouquet filled her lungs. She continued lifting the carafe to her parting lips. Slowly she tilted the warm liquid into her mouth; she felt its weight shift as the first gobs of love juices passed from the glass rim through to her lips and into her waiting mouth. She savored each mouthful, swallowing with a deliberate slowness, each time letting her mouth fill-up and then slowly swallowing it all before drinking deep many mouthfuls more. She felt the first mouthful dropping with an explosive tingle into her empty stomach and felt her hunger pangs subside as she gratefully accepted the tasty, nutritious fluid.

Within a minute or so carafe slowly emptied; the last gulp of semen finally flowed out from the now much lighter craft, Maria's upper lip was now covered with a smooth even coating of sperm. She carefully set the empty carafe down, she closed her eyes as if deep in thought, she smiled.

"Look!" someone exclaimed; "...she's got a milk moustache!" everyone laughed. After a moment, she opened her eyes, licked her lips clean and exclaimed; "Wow, that was fantastic!" she wondered to herself how many men contributed to that gift.

"Anne, thanks, that's what I call an `evening cocktail,' I feel much better now, but I'm still pretty hungry, I hope these guys have lots more for us." Maria joked.

"Don't worry, those were just the guys who couldn't wait, there's lots more where that came from!" Both women laughed.

"Well, I'm ready to suck some cock, let's get started." added Maria.

Anne led Maria down the now familiar staircase into the basement. The scent of sex was already thick in the air, clothes and were hung or piled neatly on one corner, naked bodies were all around, some men were still striping down while others were waiting patiently at a table filled with fruit beverages and snacks that the guys were helping themselves too. Others simply waited around for Anne to return with her friend, a cheer of applause broke out from one large group nearest the stairs as the women came down the steps.

"Anne, I think they're glad to see us." Maria mused, impressed by the rather large crowd of male flesh there. Maria figured that there was easily twice the number of men here then there were present last time. Anne's basement was an immense finished space, and the place could easily accommodate a large crowd many times this size, so there was still plenty of room. Over in one area, some of the guys were hastily masturbating in a circle. Anne led Maria down the stairs she saw something in the long wide basement room she had seen a few times before. There in a line, hanging out from a wall were literally dozens of cocks and balls of every size and shape, some were at waste level, and others higher. Some were rock hard, others flaccid, but all were moving and alive, it looked like they were just hanging on the wall like decorations; but she knew right away that there were men behind there.

"It is times like this I wish I had my camera handy!" Maria laughed,

Anne nodded in agreement.

Maria knew just by looking that some were ready to explode too. Maria, smiling, put her hands to her face and looked at Anne in amazement.

Anne, had a big grin on her face. "That's why there here, what's say we start our dinner feast!"

Chapter 11

Maria knew exactly where to begin, Anne suggested they start at both end and work their way towards the center, so Maria eagerly grabbed the first two cock at the right side and slid them into her waiting mouth, then she decided to stroke one with each hand while sucking one until it would explode in her mouth. Eagerly swallowing each full load as it gushed forth into her hungry mouth. Sometimes, when she would be stroking one cock, should would sense it approaching orgasm and have to take her mouth off on cock, just in time to catch a spurting load coming out of one she was stroking. Then she would move on to the next cock, careful to not stroke some too fast least she miss a mouthful. As each girl slowly made way towards the center, she could see that some of the men had pulled out of the holes, but others were getting hard again too.

Anne stopped for a moment and announced that "Everyone stay in your places, we will be coming around for second helpings, please be patient!"

As quickly as that was said, the holes in the wall were filled again with the partially drained members and the girls continued sucking and draining cocks until they met at the center.

Anne stopped and said, "Okay, how are you doing?"

Maria answered, "My mouth is a bit tired, but I can still go for more."

"Alright then, now you start at the other end and I'll start where you started and we'll have second helpings!"

Each girl then went to the opposite side from where they started and each started head bobbing on the cocks serviced by the other woman. Maria knew she had never drained so many men before and her jaw was getting a bit stiff, but finally she finished, having drained some cum from each man there.

"I don't know about you, but my mouth is tired!" she said to her friend. "Also, my pussy is so wet, I must have cum 50 times, each time I swallowed a load! That was incredible!"

"Okay guys, come on out, it's time for the funnel." said Anne. "Okay Maria, here's where we have to help them out, lets get undressed, you know the routine."

While Anne went to get a large glass bowl Maria slowly undressed for the men who has started coming out from behind the wall. Her panties reeked from her musty odor, wet with her juices; she set them down on a nearby chair. One of the men picked up her panties and sniffed it with delight, next thing she knew was that throbbing cocks were all around her, as each man, stroking his manhood gathered around; hands went out to her, touching her. Maria felt her skin tingle with delight as one cock was thrust down her throat. One man, went down on his knees spreading her moist wet thighs and started eating her pussy.

"Okay, I hope I didn't miss the fun." said Anne as she came back with a large bowl and a couple of wine glasses. "How about you guys drain your remaining juice into this bowl for now, we're getting sore."

"How about letting us fuck you!" came a voice from the back.

"Now you guys know the rules, you guys can't fuck us until you're completely drained dry or until we are full and satisfied."

But another voice was heard saying, "Ha! That'll be the day, you girls have an insatiable appetite, and you never get full of cum!"

"That's right!" Replied Anne with a grin.

Slowly, as each man reached orgasm, he emptied his load into the large bowl. Gradually, the level on the bowl rose until it was about half full. By then each man had a chance eating either Anne or Marie, each man had deposited what was left from his already drained member into the large glass bowl.

Finally, everyone exhausted, Anne announced, "Okay, time for one last drink!" Anne took the bowl full of cum and slowly filled the two wine glasses almost to the rim.

Each girl pickup her glass and Anne, raised the glasses in a toast saying, "To each and every one of you men, thank you for your milk and your wonderful balls and cocks that produce them, you are all delicious!"

With that, the girls raised the glasses to their lips and drank down every drop of the tasty fluid, much to the delight of all who watched.

"Oh my God, look at the time, I have to be at the port by 7AM tomorrow!" Maria said, worried now she set her glass on the table. "I better get home and get some sleep!"

"God, I'm full tonight!" Anne told Maria. Anne, who looked like a satisfied baby who had just filled-up on mother's milk was relaxing on the couch, a big smile on her face.

"Anne, you fill-up on cum too much, you really ought to have more variety in your diet." Maria added, "How many times this week have you had these sperm dinners?"

Anne looked at Maria, and let out a quiet belch, "Mmmm, let's see about three or four times each week, not counting lunches, I guess that's only about sixteen to twenty sperm dinners a month, not too bad, eh?"

Anne chuckled, "Ouch, I'm so full, I need to digest this!" she added, wincing a bit while holding her hand to her tummy "Are you alright going home, do you want to wait here a while?"

Maria, felt that she too, was full to the point of bursting but decided she would be fine and decided to go home... "Thanks Anne, but I'll be fine, I just need to get dressed and get going."

Anne replied, "I hope you don't mind if I just lie here and not see you to the door." She smiled at Maria.

Maria replied, "I'll see myself out, that's okay."

Maria drove home with the light of the full moon shining down upon the road, its bright light casting eerie shadows through the sparse trees. The night air was cool and refreshing and Maria drove with her window down, drinking up the cool night time breeze. When she arrived home it was nearly 1:00 AM and she quickly undressed and showered. Then she checked that her luggage was packed with all her things for the morning, she set her alarm and went to right to bed; her body still wet and naked from the shower; within minutes she was fast asleep.

Chapter 12

"Good Morrrrrning Everyone!" the radio alarm exclaimed, "It's 5:30AM and this is your station that plays your music! Radio AM..."

Maria reached over and shut off the radio before he finished, then she rolled over with the pillow over her head. She thought for a moment, "...Why the hell did that thing go off this early?" then she remembered her trip! "Oh shit! I better get going!" she mumbled to herself, so she resigned herself to getting up, her bed so warm and comfortable. She got out of bed, turned on her bedroom lights and went over to her bedroom window and flung open the curtains, it was not quite sunrise and soft morning glow was visible over the horizon. There was something special about sunrises and sunsets that Maria especially liked.

Maria fluffed her hair a bit, standing in front of her bay window she noticed that there was already some activity on the street, a man was taking a morning jog across the street, a few cars drove by, oblivious to her. The man across the street stopped and was jogging in place, Maria waved to him and he quickly jogged on, Maria felt a tingle between her legs and her nipples stiffen when she realized why the jogger had stopped. She smiled and turned away to put some clothes on. Maria quickly put on a comfortable pair of short and a tee shirt, a pair of sneakers and then combed out her hair, then she got her bags and carried them to the front door.

Maria turned off all the lights, picked up her bags for the trip, opened the door and started to walk towards the car; she was surprised to find that same young man jogging in place in front of her house. He started to jog on.

"Hi there!" she said, trying to get his attention.

He stopped and continued to jog in place, "Oh,...ah, hi! Good morning!" turning towards her.

Maria asked, "Could you do me a favor and just give me a hand with this luggage?" she added, "I hate to impose!"

The man jogged over and finally stopped in front of her. He was in his mid-thirties, well built and a bit sweaty. "Ah, sure, let me take those for you." He grabbed her luggage and followed her to her car.

"Here, let me unlock the trunk." Maria said, fumbling with her keys, she finally popped the trunk open. The man loaded the luggage into the trunk turned to Maria.

"Thank you so much! Oh, my name is Maria, what's yours?" sticking her hand out in an introduction.

"My name is Albert." He said.

"Do you jog around here often?" Maria asked, as she headed towards her car door.

"Yes, ma'me every morning, I do about 5 miles!" Albert added, obviously showing some pride in the fact.

Maria opened the door and got in the car then she rolled down the car window saying, "Well, Albert, I wish I had more time to chat, come over here a moment,...no, come right to the car door!"

Albert awkwardly moved closer.

Maria was eyeing his package now and she thought to herself "What the hell,...why not?" She said to Albert, "I really want to thank you for helping me, if that's okay Albert, come here and stand by my window", Maria quickly looked around in all directions, then she pulled down the front of Alberts jogging short, and before he could pull away, put his flaccid manhood in her hungry mouth and started sucking. His sweaty cock quickly stiffened, her experienced mouth coaxing it to life. "Mmmmm!" she moaned.

Albert pressed his crotch closer to the car, trying to look like nothing was happening, he looked nervously around, and fortunately there was not a soul in sight!

Maria could feel his hot sweaty pubic bush thrusting against her nose and cheeks, while his salty dick was sliding in and out of her hungry mouth, almost as though teasing her.

Albert felt a tingle growing quickly in his loins, his legs grew wobbly as he knew, before the sun had even risen this day that he was going to empty his whole load down the throat of a woman he didn't even know.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" he thought to himself, all he heard was Maria, softly chuckling as she too, sensed his growing climax, then she starting to suck even harder and deeper, eager for she first morning milk.

Albert tried to pull away, but Maria, sensing his approaching explosion, grabbed him by his hips and held him close to the car door so he couldn't escape. Faster and faster she expertly worked his manhood until with hardly a warning he erupted, his hot tasty load filling her mouth. Maria greedily swallowed as Albert continued to pump mouthful after mouthful of sweet creamy nectar down her throat. Finally the flow subsided and Maria squeezing the last remaining drops from his now flaccid manhood, then quickly placed his manhood back inside Alberts' jogging shorts.

Maria, sitting in her drivers seat looked up at Albert,, licked her lips, took a deep breath, and smiled, "Mmmm, that was tasty! Thanks for breakfast, that sure hit the spot!" Then, she started her car and without another word backed out the driveway.

Albert, still in shock, started to say something like, "I jog by here every day..." as he watched from where he stood in her driveway. But, Maria was backed her car out into the street and pulled away without hearing him finish what he was saying. Maria smiled at him and waved goodbye. "Well, he'll have a story to tell his friends!" Maria thought, snickering to herself. "What a nice morning surprise, that was a wonderful breakfast snack!" she mused to herself.

She looked back in her rear view mirror as she was driving away she was surprised to see Albert, still standing in her driveway, still in shock after what happened, he was still there as she drove out of his sight.

123456...9