Marilyn and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't apologize to me, you are the one that is missing out, Chloe is here and we are a bottle and a half in."

While, that did not fully let Ben know what was going on, he had some hope for the night as he knew both Chloe and Marilyn well, and knew that they were both interested in experimenting with the other. Ben figured that a bottle and a half of wine, along with Marilyn's disappointment in his working on what was supposed to be a vacation day, might just be enough for them to act on their desires. Of course he also knew what a crazy tease his wife was and that Chloe had not had any form of sex in almost five years, so he took that in stride and decided to play along. Ben thought for a moment as he drove before responding to Marilyn's text. "Don't do anything without me," he sent to her.

By the time she got that message, the scene on the TV had heated up to the point that the guy was taking the blonde from behind as she was on all fours on the bed. This heated up the living room to the point that now not only where Chloe and Marilyn fully snuggling, with Chloe having her arm around Marilyn; but Chloe was lightly (and perhaps unknowingly) massaging Marilyn's breast. Marilyn, trying to be as un-distracted as possible, but this was such a comfortable setting for both she and Chloe, responded to Ben's text saying, "You better hurry then, it's starting to get hot and heavy in here."

This immediately sent Ben into heat and he knew that he had to get home as fast as he could, keeping in the back of his mind what a tease she can be and wondering if he was not just going to end up disappointed again that evening as he had been so many times. He sped the rest of the way home, ignoring the speed limits. Luckily for him he and Marilyn lived in a rather remote part of town as he faced no traffic issues along the way and was able to speed without too much concern of being caught. As he was stopped at a light on the way home he took a moment to respond back at Marilyn, saying "Just hang on, I'll be there shortly." While he was thinking of what was happening at his home his seven inch cock was pressed hard against the fabric of his khaki work pants and he seriously thought about unzipping and freeing himself, but thought better of it was he was only ten minutes away by this point.

Meanwhile, as Ben was speeding as fast as he could get make it home in time, Marilyn was trying to not let things escalate too quickly, after all it was clear that she wanted to do what she was doing at this point; but this night was about her and Ben and she wanted to share this experience with him. Finally, as she got his last message letting her know that he would be home quickly she did not see the harm in getting a little head start on him. By now, the movie that she had rented had moved on to another situation, this time a red head with a brunette with no man in sight, which Marilyn felt was just the perfect thing to see on the screen given the state of affairs currently going on in her living room. At this point, Marilyn had begun to massage Chloe's D sized breasts under her top, rubbing her erect nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Tentatively Chloe moved her hands down towards Marilyn's lap and began to rub Marilyn's warm pussy through her jeans, she hadn't touched anyone but herself in this intimate of a way since that last time in the car with Nathan some five years before and while she knew she wanted what was happening to happen she was still worried whether it was the right thing to do or whether she should stop herself and leave.

Marilyn was not quite ready for that just yet and before Chloe's hand was able to unzip Marilyn's jeans, Marilyn grabbed her hand to stop her, which was at the same time a disappointment but a welcome relief to the hesitant Chloe. Her disappointment was lifted moments later though when instead of letting her hands continue; Marilyn turned to face her friend of years and moved in slowly. They shared a soft first kiss, one filled with passion, despite their closed mouths. As she moved back from the kiss, Marilyn smiled at Chloe and surprisingly did not feel as bad as she had expected, after all she had just kissed someone other than her husband. Chloe meanwhile felt much better about the direction the evening was going and her decision to press forward that while Marilyn was thinking about what she had just done, Chloe suddenly moved forward and placed a much more forceful, yet no less passionate, kiss on Marilyn is waiting lips. This time Chloe opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against Marilyn's lips, pushing through the closed barrier they had made and into her mouth. Chloe had officially thrown all caution to the wind and was ready for anything this evening.

They kissed, tongues entwined, for what seemed like hours, but in reality were just a few minutes. Finally, as Chloe started to let her hands roam around her friend, Marilyn broke the kiss and said that she had to stop. Taken back, Chloe asked, "What's wrong, this feels so right, I am so ready for this?!?!?"

Marilyn responded, "Nothing, I just can't do this without Ben around, he'll be home in a few minutes, don't worry!" With that, Marilyn and Chloe returned the cuddling state they had been in before the passion of the video they were watching had taken over. Feeling really daring, Chloe then grabbed Marilyn's phone and sent Ben a text, saying "you better hurry your ass home, things are getting hot in here and I want to fuck your wife."

When Ben received that text message he was only five minutes from his house, but those five minutes felt like an eternity to him, it did not help matters that Ben had a very long and grueling day and that he really needed a shower before anything could happen. Also all doubts that Ben had been having regarding having whether his wife was teasing him had gone out of his mind. He knew something was going on at his house and he had high hopes that he would be involved with some fun at some point in the evening, but he also knew that he did not smell good and that he did not want to turn off either of the girls. So just a few minutes before pulling into his driveway Ben sent this reply to Chloe, on Marilyn's phone, "I need to shower once I get home, so looks like you will have to wait a little longer." Ben was hoping that this would not completely upset the girls, while letting them know that he was up for whatever they had planned.

As he pulled into the garage and walked into the house Ben was shocked to see the two girls, closely cuddling on the couch while watching a man get serviced by two beautiful women. Instantly, the hard on that he already had thinking about this moment got harder as he was not expecting it to be quite this sexual as an ever small part of him was expecting that his wife and friend were just messing around with him. Finally, after staring for a few moments with his mouth open Ben remembered that he needed to take that shower and proceeded as fast as he could into the master bed and bathroom to get cleaned up.

By now Chloe was at the point that five years was enough and she could not wait anymore and decided that if Marilyn was not going to get things started that maybe Ben would be up for some fun. Chloe went into Ben and Marilyn's bedroom right after Ben had gotten into the shower and took a moment to enjoy the view. One of the best things about the setup was that there were sliding glass doors and mirrors setup so that from almost anywhere in the bedroom someone could see into the shower, which had glass doors. Ben lovingly called it his "porn shower" because of this fact as well as the fact that there was room enough for at least 3 if not more, not that he had the opportunity to prove his assumptions to be true given his first several years of marriage with Marilyn. Just the thought of this had him absent mindedly stroking his already very hard penis. Chloe seeing this decided that she finally had enough and she was going to join Ben in the shower.

She proceeded to take off all of her clothes without him noticing and then joined him in the shower, causing Ben to jump at the surprise visitor. Ben asked her, "What are you doing in here?"

"Well, I couldn't wait to get going," Chloe responded, with a sexy mischievous smile "besides we all know that you aren't going to last long that first time so I figured we might as well get that out of the way!"

The first thing that Chloe did was to wash Ben, after all he had a long day filled with hard work and needed to be cleaned before he was ready for any action. She spent particular attention to his intimate areas; particularly his large cock which she wanted to make sure was extra clean and ready for any action that she might be interested in having with it that evening. Once she was happy that it was sufficiently clean, Chloe then got onto her knees in the shower and for the first time reached out and grabbed, in a sexual way, Ben's rock hard seven inch cock, positioning it just inches from her mouth. She hesitated for a second, taking in the sexy manhood that sat right in front of her, she paused during that second, thinking to herself "it's been far too long since I've done this". Finally she moved it to her mouth and gave the tip just a slight kiss. Even this little contact had him jump and Chloe knew that she would not have to work much to get him off as Ben was more than excited.

She then slowly licked the bottom of his cock while massaging his balls. When she got to the top there was a little bit of pre-cum which she licked off to get her first taste of his sweet juice. Wanting more, she slowly inserted his penis into her mouth. At first she only took a few inches while using her tongue to massage it, finally she took the entire thing into her mouth, it had been a long time since Chloe had deep throated someone and not only was she good at it, she enjoyed it. It was obvious that Ben was enjoying it as well, standing there watching this lovely girl sucking on his cock.

Ben was in heaven, he loved having his cock deep throated; however it was not something that Marilyn did often so this was a great treat. While Chloe had the entire length in her mouth she used her tongue to do wonders to his cock. Ben had never experienced something like this before and knew that he was not going to last too long. Trying to be considerate of his longtime friend Ben made it very clear that he was about to cum. Chloe assured him that it was fine, she motioned for him to let go and release all of his build up.

Secretly, Chloe was extremely turned on by giving head and loved to taste a man's sweet nectar, it had been far too long for her and she wanted to taste as much of Ben as she possible could. Although it was something that when she was more sexual she was always careful about the men that she swallowed for obvious disease issues, she felt comfortable enough with Ben to want to take his in as well. Ben felt a surge of pleasure coming on and then an amazing release. He began to squirt warm, salty sweet cum into Chloe's warm, wet mouth. Chloe held his penis with her right hand, stroking the base, while her mouth literally sucked the cum out of Ben, intensifying his already amazing orgasm. Chloe, mouth full of cum took three large gulps and swallowed all that Ben had to offer her. She dabbed her chin with her finger, got the little bit of cum that she had previously missed and put that in her mouth to swallow it down with the rest.

Chloe wanted Ben to know how much she was turned on by his orgasm. She grabbed his hand and guided it towards her warm, extremely wet and engorged pussy. She pushed his fingers inside, so that he could experience the full extent to which she had been aroused. Chloe had a major orgasm right there and then, it had been far too long since anyone other than a doctor had touched her there and the force with which she pushed Ben's fingers into her pussy only further added to her arousal as she came all over Ben's fingers, dripping onto his hand.

Chloe eyes found Ben, locking with his, her lustful gaze directed his mouth directly to her erect nipples. Ben moved away from her pussy at this point and focused his attention on the second most beautiful chest he had ever seen in his life. His tongue drawing lovely circles around each tight bud, he did not even have to look up to know what effect he was having as he heard Chloe moan with each suckle from his lips. He felt her hands press his head tighter to her huge breasts and he increased the force of his mouth as he grabbed at her other breast, squeezing, kneading and pinching it, making Chloe's screams of yes grow higher. In one swift motion Ben moved one of his hands back to her drenched pussy and quickly fingered at her engorged clit, eyes closed Chloe began riding Bens fingers as if her life depended on it, orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body and she continue to shout out his name, "BEN!! BEN!!" She just kept screaming at the top of her lungs.

Ben held on for the ride as Chloe continued to bounce up and down on his fingers while his mouth continued to alternate between her breasts, licking, sucking and biting them which only led to a further intense round of orgasms for Chloe. Finally, after several minutes of riding and soaking Ben's fingers Chloe's orgasm began to subside as she slowed down and ultimately dismounted him. Not wanting to forget this moment Chloe took Ben's hand and sucked on his fingers, savoring the taste of her orgasmic juices as she never had before. Finally, she reached up to Ben and gave him a passionate kiss, sharing the taste that she had just gotten of her dripping pussy with him. As they stood there kissing Chloe reached behind Ben and turned off the shower, they were by no means done but she knew it was time to proceed to the next level.

Not wanting to neglect Marilyn, she guided Ben out of the shower and headed over to the bedroom where Marilyn had been watching, very aroused, all of the action. When coming in through the doors Chloe found Marilyn on the bed, with her hand in her pants obvious masturbating to the scene that she just witnessed. Chloe moved closer to Marilyn, pressing her warm wet lips to Marilyn's, thrusting her tongue inside, sharing the taste of Ben which was still left in her mouth.

Chloe broke the kiss and said "Well, looks like I got all of your clothes all wet." With a wink, she started to remove Marilyn's shirt, revealing her large breasts straining to be maintained in her all too small bra. Chloe went on, kissing her way down her lover to just above the bra line, when she reached in front, unhooked the bra and ripped it out of her way as she assaulted Marilyn's nipples with her tongue. Marilyn had officially at this point thrown all inhibitions aside and was ready to bed to the will of both Chloe and Ben.

With Chloe switching between her two hard nipples, licking and nibbling, Marilyn was in heaven. Never before had she experienced the feeling of a woman's tongue on her breasts and she loved it as Chloe knew exactly how to derive the pleasure from something so simple as her nipples that Marilyn had never experienced before, a touch only a woman would know. She always enjoyed having Ben play with her nipples, but he couldn't come close to pleasing her the same way that Chloe was doing, he just didn't know what women liked.

Sensing that Marilyn couldn't take anymore, Chloe started moving her hands down to her hips, searching for the button on her jeans. When she finally found this Chloe began working on getting the jeans off, while moving her mouth down Marilyn's stomach, licking and kissing the whole way down. When she reached her panty line Chloe found the sexy black crotch less panties that Marilyn had planned wearing later for Ben. Chloe had never seen a pair of crotch less panties before and was intrigued and decided to leave them on as she licked and kissed Marilyn's thighs, driving her to the edge.

Finally Chloe placed her mouth slightly above Marilyn's clit and softly blew a little warm air on it, sending shivers through Marilyn. As Marilyn kept pushing her pelvis up towards Chloe's mouth, Chloe finally gave in and licked her clit, ever so lightly at first but following with more force until she was sucking on the clit and rubbing it lightly between her teeth. It didn't take long for Marilyn to have her first orgasm, but she did catch Chloe off guard as she bucked her hips up so hard and so fast that they hit Chloe in the face, something that she obviously wasn't expecting.

Chloe quickly rebounded from the shock of Marilyn's orgasm and continued working on giving Marilyn her second and hopefully more orgasms. She stopped working on her clit and started focusing on fucking her with her tongue, something that Marilyn had never experienced as Ben's tongue was not enough to perform this action. Marilyn was really enjoying the action that she was feeling and was quickly working on her second orgasm, she never knew that a woman would be able to please her so much, but she should have expected it given that Chloe obviously knew what would work as the orgasms kept cumming and cumming, faster and faster. She was in a state of bliss that she had never experienced before, one that she was hoping would never end.

After what felt like hours to Marilyn, but in reality was only a few moments, she started to come down from the highest high she had ever experienced in her life. Ben just chuckled at his wife; she had the largest smile that he had ever seen on her from the obvious bliss that she was experiencing. Marilyn quickly noticed her husband's mocking but she did not care, she just wanted to keep experiencing the feelings that Chloe had given her. Meanwhile, Chloe collapsed onto the bed next to her new lover while Ben watched the two of them from his bedside chair, contemplating the situation that he had found himself in and the sheer sexiness of the two friends lying fully euphoric while still very vulnerable next to each other. The three of them just relaxed there for about twenty minutes, enjoying their pleasure without talking, words weren't needed at that point they all knew that the night had just begun.

Chapter six -- Round Two

Finally the sexy smell in the air as well as the view of his two sexy lovers got the best of Ben and his cock began to grow once again as he was ready to continue the evening. He got out of the chair and made his way over to the bed as he slowly crawled in between Chloe and Marilyn, kissing Marilyn all of the way up her body paying special attention to her upper thighs and lower stomach regions, deftly and teasingly skipping over her still warm and soaking wet pussy. The teasing had Marilyn all hot and bothered and she was ready for more action and protested to Ben as he skipped over her hot pussy and to please he Ben made sure to pay attention to her already erect nipples as he got to her breasts. As he teased, licked and nibbled on her hard nibbles Chloe started her own teasing on Ben, kissing his back and rubbing his ass. Ben was not generally one who was comfortable with ass play, but he did enjoy having it grabbed and massaged by a beautiful woman.

After Ben was done suckling the breasts of his wife Marilyn he moved up and shared with her a passionate open mouthed kiss that was the hottest kiss they had shared in many years, probably since before they had been married. Neither of them wanted to break the kiss, they were enjoying the newly found passion that they hadn't experience in such a long time; but they both knew that they wanted more than just a passionate kiss, so as they were slowly breaking the kiss and backing away Ben reached around his back and brought Chloe closer to their faces. The three of them, tentatively at first, moved in for their first triple kiss a brand new experience for each of them and they all explored the others' mouths with their tongues. The only way Ben knew whose tongue was exploring his mouth was by feeling Marilyn's metal tongue ring hitting his teeth, not that he cared, he was enjoying the moment too much and was not worried about the slight pain she was inflicting on his mouth with her forceful kisses.